Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Don't let em take ur liberties”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9888 Jan 27, 2014
I would like to know if you think the federal government can give you a right that is not specific to one of the constitutional amendments
In my opinion rights are assumed just because we live in a free country..

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Granbury, TX

#9889 Feb 1, 2014
Happy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Just like I said, the atrocities that have been committed by you devils pail in comparison to anything that blacks have done! According to history and by your own wraped admission you caged the only true human beings like animals! When it is you troglidites thats should be driven back to the caves of your savage ancestors! You always want to put blame on everyone except where it belongs which is on yourselves! Your beastiality, greed and incest will be your own undoing! Ha! ha!beastiality
You were caged because it was the only way to get you to put your hand back in your pocket and, go to work. It was probably also, the only way to get you to stop raping white women.

If white people STILL enslaved anyone, you wouldn't be causing problems for everyone who isn't black. You are obsessed with race, more than I am.

I'm not against races, just against races mixing and ruining my race.

That's logical and is common sense.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9890 Feb 1, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
that can compete on a level field with a **white man.**
YOU!!!..... a "man"......Oh please
You're merely a crakkker fagg8t sonofac8nnt trolling the AA forum
But then again..seein' as how crakkker males are so often into incest..maybe you DO think you are a "man" when you F your daughter or a neighbor's daughter in her 10 year old azz!
C'mon now talk to us...
LOL!!
I'm not a man but, I have never been dissatisfied with a white man .... unless, he was a f*g, like you.
If he was, he was as good a liar as black men usually are. Or else, he'd have never gained entrance.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9891 Feb 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Blacks. I know of several in my area. As in the guys are gentlemen and the women are ladies.
In fact, some of them were my coworkers in the factory I used to work at. The ones that were hard workers, they worked MUCH harder than some of the Hispanics we had for both regular and as temps.
Still remember a couple of them were surprised that White folks eat liver n onions. To them, that was soul food. I had to explain to them that was a food common to poor miner folks of German ancestry.
I loved the times we both got to learn things about each other at the factory.
You want to learn something about those "good" black people? They all turn into N's, when in the group.

I'll give you the same example I gave my brainwashed son. I had a neighbor, who was an older black lady, working hard to support her criminal teenage children.
I liked her, she wasn't all full of the hate-whitey attitude. We exchanged dishes, recipes, and became friends.
Then, one of her criminal sons ripped me off. I didn't call cops,.... I went to her, instead.
She made good and paid me back.
Well, the son kept ripping off people and landed in jail. This nice black lady that I thought was my friend ... said that if she'd known he was going to jail anyway, she would never have paid me back.
This just reinforced my distrust of blacks.

Don't you think we'd all be better off with segregation?

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9892 Feb 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, it's true that some of our people are into bestiality. How do you think Obama was made?
See, if all white people left this country today, the entire nation would turn into Detroit or Chicago. If all the blacks left today, we might have less exciting basketball games, but that's about it. Neighborhoods would rebuild, taxes would not be wasted nearly as much, we would need much less law enforcement and would have to close down some of our prisons due to lack of occupancy.
Wow, would that be a terrible thing.
Hehe, I like that. But, they won't understand logic, since they are born without it.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9893 Feb 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do they have to brag about? Their neighborhoods? LOL!
Maybe that their pants won't fall down, if worn halfway up?

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9894 Feb 1, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No....... more babies means a larger welfare check, more food stamps, a larger HUD home.
Do you know that, these minority babies are worth $1600 per month, each?
While, white babies are aborted because their parents can't afford them..

Oh but, I'm a racist because I love my race.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9895 Feb 1, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text> True enough, blacks are obsessed with dik. A complex called muh-dik seems to rule their behavior . Being of Irish decent I am hung like a field mouse, but make the best of what I have. Having a mind is more important than following your dik around anyway . So laughable when the answer to every discussion results in penis size Y'all take care now
I can only think that is why those black entertainers keep grabbing their crotches. They're saying "don't look at me, look at me big ol' thing". Big deal!
I am 1/2 Irish, no shame there, friend.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9896 Feb 1, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm just sick of (SOME) black males over-obsessing about their parts."
Nothing new here ..(some) MEN-of all races and nationalities- have been doing that for millenia
Well, that's true. All men relate virility to their package but, I think they get that behavior pattern from blacks. Are you scratching, right now?

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9897 Feb 1, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
a field mouse huh? well try satisfying a woman with something that size maybe you should stick with female field mice
I think Mexicans are smaller than Irish but, they're skrewing slutty white women, left and right.
Again, it's not the meat.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9898 Feb 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just BMs that obsess over their p*nises.
Over the years I've been alive, I've run into men of all races who are that way. They tend to assume that the bigger that they are. That supposedly the better they are in bed.
I had one dude tell me that he was 'blank' number of inches of man. He was referring to the length of his p*nis at the time. I've had to deal with guys who tried to say they have the third leg bit.
Many of the males you talk to, they don't know the first thing of how to satisfy a woman. Many refuse to ask the woman on what pleases us best in bed. They tend to assume that what works on one gal will work on all other gals.
Some of the males tend to believe in satisfying themselves first. Then maybe satisfy the woman last if they even try. Some also believe that women don't deserve to be satisfied in bed. That a orgasm is only for males.
Well, sure ... attitude is important. But, I think white guys talk about size, only because it has become known that some black men might have more. They think they have to compete with size. If black men weren't crossing the lines to bag a white woman, white men wouldn't have to compete with tem.
You're a black woman, right? Why don't you all put a leash on your men?

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9899 Feb 1, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
If I believed the second one. I would not have welcomed the IR offspring of my family as family. As well as the ones who were not White who married into the family.
And many forget that IR does not just mean Black & White relationships. But also is of all the possible IR mixings. Be they:
Black & White
Black & Native American
Black & Middle Eastern
Black & Asian
Black & Hispanic
White & Native American
White & Middle Eastern
White & Asian
White & Hispanic
Native American & Middle Eastern
Native American & Asian
Native American & Hispanic
Middle Eastern & Asian
Middle Eastern & Hispanic
Asian & Hispanic
And it is not just two groups mixing. It could be three groups or more in the ancestry.
Whites cannot mix races and remain white. Can they?
Why should we not save the white race, as we would save the polar bear?
Show your common sense and don't make me explain more than necessary.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9900 Feb 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sure ... attitude is important. But, I think white guys talk about size, only because it has become known that some black men might have more. They think they have to compete with size. If black men weren't crossing the lines to bag a white woman, white men wouldn't have to compete with tem.

Compete? Now THAT is delusional. Interracial relationships are still quite rare when you consider how many people stick with their own kind. But even if ALL of the black men in the US managed to find a white woman of their very own (they speak of possession more often than relationship), it's still a very small percentage of the overall population and barely makes a dent in the numbers.

I think the biggest issue with size hat blacks have is not realizing that 12-13% of the US population is a very marginal number for them. They are being marginalized even MORE by Hispanics, not whites.

But all blacks want to talk about is their dick. So why should I fee sorry for them when their cities and communities implode?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9906 Feb 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Black woman.
And I'm not a dominatrix.
As for men measuring themselves. Part of that comes from their own self esteem. Many of them tend to base their own self worth in the size of the package. It goes back thousands of years. As well as the jokes, literature, art, etc. that goes along with it.
I've learned that guys do look at the other guys' package. But try to do it in a discreet manner. And they judge themselves vs the other guys. It starts in childhood. For many guys, the first view of what the package looks like, is of their own dad's and they start to judge from that.
Most men not only base their manhood on the size of their package. But also how many times has it been used on different partners. Just like some folks base the worth of the woman on how big her breasts are.
http://goodmenproject.com/sex-relationships/a... In some ways, c*ck size is the ultimate measure of masculinity. Saying a guy is “hung like a horse” or “small as a worm” usually produces the desired response. And why shouldn’t guys be concerned? Having a p*nis is one of the most basic definitions of what it means to be a man, after all.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#9907 Feb 2, 2014
Askia Muhammad wrote:
Lol..Look at all the weak crackas cry about black racism, when we've had to deal with all your bullsht for centuries. Anyway, I hope this perceived "black racism" leads to more overt racism from you people. The black man in America only seems to respond or put forth effort when white people tell them they cant do something. The minute a door is closed , or a peckerwood shows their true colors , we have this sudden and ephemeral rise in consciousness. With no clear external threat , we begin to look at each-other as the enemy. There needs to be more Justine Sacco's and Don Imus's. Only when crackas spit in your face and tell you how they really feel do you begin to awake from your 50+ year slumber.
You have become too comfortable, Black people..
It is not weak to complain about anti-white racism. It is weak to suffer in silence.

Not a single Black person who mistreats ANY White person every deserves rights. Such people are the CAUSE of anti-Black racism and are sellouts to their own people. If BP would eliminate all their own who harm WP or mess with us in any way, they would be doing themselves a favor and helping their own. Clean your own house before others do it.

You don't want to be called the N-word, but you call us peckerwoods, crackas, etc. Well, don't be a hypocrite. Respect is earned and goes both ways.

Any BM who is so arrogant as to approach a WW in sexual manner (when WM only approach us as friends first until the relationship grows into more) deserves to be spit on by the very women they are disrespecting by noticing or approaching at all. And any WW not willing to do that is really selling out her own people. I am sick and tired of being told to suffer in silence out of PC values. The worst part is that WP will attack other WP for racism against their enemies, but enjoy setting up other WP to be abused by our enemies.

So overall, I cannot really disagree with you, though we come from opposite angles.
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#9908 Feb 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
... Are you scratching, right now?
roflmao!

You KNOW he's typing with just one hand....
rainbow kreol sista

Victoria, Seychelles

#9909 Feb 3, 2014
It is through mixing that racism will end. Coming from a multi racial country, the Seychelles isl3414and (if not the most mixed people on the planet), race is dead, we called our selves creole Seychellois and we identify each other by their family name.

I feel very odd when I travel in the west and people called me a black woman, in my country am only a woman.

we are a very peaceful and tolerant nation, tourists and expatriates love the charm.
white man black does not exist.

btw I love Bill Crosby when he said Bill Clinton called himself American, so why should I called myself black American?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9910 Feb 3, 2014
rainbow kreol sista wrote:
It is through mixing that racism will end. Coming from a multi racial country, the Seychelles isl3414and (if not the most mixed people on the planet), race is dead, we called our selves creole Seychellois and we identify each other by their family name.
I feel very odd when I travel in the west and people called me a black woman, in my country am only a woman.
we are a very peaceful and tolerant nation, tourists and expatriates love the charm.
white man black does not exist.
btw I love Bill Crosby when he said Bill Clinton called himself American, so why should I called myself black American?
get back to us after your men are exposed to American/European blondes.
rainbow kreol sista

Victoria, Seychelles

#9911 Feb 3, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
get back to us after your men are exposed to American/European blondes.
lol we are way advanced in dealing with race, actually I have a great grandma who was a blonde for Belgium, she settled on the island because she loves the way of life, the people, nature and all, she married a black creole man and birth my grandpa.

many seycholloise both men and women marry European and other ethnicity too.

we have Seychellois who are descendants of King Prempe (a Ghanian king who was exile to Seychelles during slavish colonization; descendants of French king Louix 16, descendants of king Malaysia, Somalia/Ethiopia and Middle East Egyptian/Palestinaian....

but today they are all Creole Seychellois, speak same kreol language, eat same kreol food, listen to same kreol music. the real rainbow nation which south Africa is still trying to be. we already there LONG TIME AGO.

when we studied outside our country people are fascinate, they see Chinese, Asia, Middle easters ,European, African looking people but we're all speaking one language, laughing interacting.

Maybe you should visit then watch and learn...

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9914 Feb 10, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Compete? Now THAT is delusional. Interracial relationships are still quite rare when you consider how many people stick with their own kind. But even if ALL of the black men in the US managed to find a white woman of their very own (they speak of possession more often than relationship), it's still a very small percentage of the overall population and barely makes a dent in the numbers.
I think the biggest issue with size hat blacks have is not realizing that 12-13% of the US population is a very marginal number for them. They are being marginalized even MORE by Hispanics, not whites.
But all blacks want to talk about is their dick. So why should I fee sorry for them when their cities and communities implode?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB
The size of the black community doesn't matter, when whites are a global minority.
Any white that is lost to the black side, lessens an already diminishing population.

It's okay to care about other populations but, is a moral wrong to condone members of our race to mix outside the race. It's about white survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 min Retribution 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Informist 1,603,136
NFL ratings declining 3 min Ape Trainer 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 20 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 28 min Got_Rope 1
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 43 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web