Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Granbury, TX

#9861 Jan 21, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Has anyone heard how Eric Holder is now making law that schools can no longer punish blacks for misbehaving, unless they punish some whites, too?"
No..moron..in which of your hallucinations did you 'hear of this??
Care to post a link to the SPECIFICS...??
I'm not a moron, you muther humper. I saw this on the evening news. Turn on the damned tv and see it for yourself.
Until you prove it ain't so, don't call names.
That's a sure way to make a lousey first impression, you retarded monkey.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9862 Jan 21, 2014
Ink_knight wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't surprise me, he is one of those silly radical activist now in a suit, and unfortunately in a position of power, and he's a racist.
Everyone is a racist - how can you not be one? But, he has a microphone and the ability to carry out his racism..

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9863 Jan 21, 2014
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
and whites are getting tired of it!! The poor blacks in this country are richer than 99% of the world yet they scream the white man is holding them down and yes I said richer!!! Look it up
You are right!! I noticed how most all blacks have a nice car, expensive shoes, lots of meat for their BBq and always can buy a big 40. Mexicans, too. They all can afford a fine party for their daughters who will now start having babies.,
Now, when I see an older, worn car, I figure it must belong to a white person.

That's why so many commercials now feature blacks and other minorities - because they are the only people who can afford to buy their products.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9864 Jan 21, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Sangelia
Phillips is just another race traitor coon fagg*t shill for racist conservative amerrikkka propaganda.
They looooooooove coon *boys* like Phillips who PIMP proclaiming (decrying) "blackness" as an excuse for nonperformance while all along portraying other blacks as "race hustlers"!!!!
It's two sides of the same coin.
And Cosby??.....
"Black man who managed to climb out of the ghetto and became rich"
THAT'S your bar for someone to respect and emulate???
You got degenerate drug dealing vermin who can meet that standard.
If I were to offer you say 100 G -cold cash- to sukkk my dikk..would you????
That's a yes or no..
Grow the F up...OR just say you're a piece of azzz up for the highset ("richest") bidder.
Why do you black guys always make everything revolve aroud your overgrowth?
Everytime I have an argument with one, he starts talking about his part.

Does this just make you a bunck of prickheads?

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9865 Jan 21, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't commit adultery. No matter what the price is. Why should I cheat on my husband? I see no reason in it. Plus why would I even want to throw away a great life I have with him and our daughter? I don't.
Plus, something tells me that you never even read the book he wrote. Or even gone to his business to talk with him. By the way, he owns Daddy J's Wing Shack over in Encino, CA.
Best you grow up to realize that not every woman is a skank willing to cheat on her man.
It's the nature of black men. Everything relates to sex with them. I guess it's because that's the only thing they have, that can compete on a level field with a white man.
I mean, they aren't better fathers, wage earners, moral holders, or anything else.

I mean, all they have is their dcks so, that's what they talk about.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9866 Jan 21, 2014
Happy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it! All that B.S. Pails in comparison to the atrosities that have been committed by you white devils! Ha! ha!
"Us" white people weren't alive 100 years ago. Wre you?
Stop blaming people who weren't born and, get a job.
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#9867 Jan 21, 2014
How to best combat "racism"

Equality for ALL. Special privileges for NOBODY.

This ensures a level playing field for all parties concerned

The entitlement thugs and the "victim" goons may disagree
Taletha

Tempe, AZ

#9868 Jan 21, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that power enables people to project their racism and inflict it onto others. I have seen this when black people are "in power" in businesses and government departments. But suggesting that it's unique to white people is plain ignorant racism as well. ALL humans produce racist a-holes.
That said, with all the set-asides like free college and looking the other way on entrance exams, you'd think there would be more rise by now. Maybe all those free apartments and free food had the opposite effect. It caused people to actually take pride in getting everything they can from the government because the majority demographic in the nation is paying for it.
Knowing that every single black American you run into in public is 50% likely to be drawing some kind of public money and over 70% likely to be born a bastard love child with nary a father's influence at all. Their father is Uncle EBT. Is there no more shame in black America? Even Mexicans make you look so bad.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Gateway Community College. Phoenix, AZ Negro Mr. Hawkins will only hire those of his own race. It is known all over the college. Whites do not bother to apply.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9869 Jan 21, 2014
whatswrongwithu wrote:
<quoted text> look at this STUPID,STUPID ARROGANT SLUM LORD.the thing I love about being black is that I see reality.I see the world for EXACTLY what it is.all blacks do.this is why I am always ...I guess puzzeled..when I see a message like this.YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD! BUBBLE!! THE ONLY REASON YOUR RACE GOT AHEAD IN THE WORLD WAS BECAUSE YOU UTILIZED GUN POWDER,AND ROBBED EVERY CONTINENT ON EARTH.ONCE YOU GAINED WEALTH,YOU HAD THE FREE TIME TO CONDUCT SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS,WHEN WE WERE ALL RECOVERING FROM YOUR DESEASES AND ROBBERY.NIGERIANS ARE EXCELLING IN AMERICA,AND ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT HIGHER EDUCATION.THEY'RE GRADUATING EVEN MORE THAN ASIANS.ASIANS AND AFRICANS ARE GROWING THEIR ECONOMY,WHILE THE WEST SHRIVELS AND DIES.ASIANS ARE DOING THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHITES,IN THEIR MISSION TO CONQUER THE NEW WORLD.THEY DONT BEHAVE LIKE RACIST DOGS,SO THEY HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE MOST SUPERIOR STATUS IN AFRICA,WHICH IS BLACK.YOU HAVE NO RESOURCES,NO MANNERS,AND NO FRIENDS.YOU INITIALLY GAINED YOUR WEALTH FROM HOME INVASIONS,BUT SAILING SHIPS TO,AND ROBBING HAPPY INDIAN AFRICAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES ARE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE COMUTER Age.YOU'RE GOING BROKE.U DONT BUILD OR SELL ANYTHING WORTH WHILE,AND YOU TALK TO NON WHITES LIKE THE POST IM RESPONDING TO ABOVE. BTW,IN YOUR WORLD THAT MESSAGE MIGHT SEEM SUPERIOR,BUT IN REALITY,ITS REALLY REALLY SILLY.YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW RETARDED U LOOK TALKING LIKE THAT,WHEN YOU ARE NOT A SUPERIOR BEING!U ARE SO SILLY! THE WHITE RACE IS NOT A RACE OF SUPERIOR BEINGS! Yall are so lost in that belief that you live in a fairytale.lol.I feel sorry for u.ur about to be awakened.
Then, why don't you leave? You are one darkie who doesn't belong in America. If you are here, it is to leach off of thew white men you hate. You are living your life in an act of war against those who embrace you. You are a hypocrite, a user and a coward, with a stupidly large mouth.

Get out of my wallet, then maybe you can complasin.
Happy Jack

Fremont, NC

#9870 Jan 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
With the hundreds of billions we've lost caging up you animals, lost housing values, destroyed neighborhoods and cities, closed down businesses, I don't think so. Ha, ha.
Just like I said, the atrocities that have been committed by you devils pail in comparison to anything that blacks have done! According to history and by your own wraped admission you caged the only true human beings like animals! When it is you troglidites thats should be driven back to the caves of your savage ancestors! You always want to put blame on everyone except where it belongs which is on yourselves! Your beastiality, greed and incest will be your own undoing! Ha! ha!beastiality

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9871 Jan 21, 2014
Shocking, another black racist!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#9874 Jan 21, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the nature of black men. Everything relates to sex with them. I guess it's because that's the only thing they have, that can compete on a level field with a white man.
I mean, they aren't better fathers, wage earners, moral holders, or anything else.
I mean, all they have is their dcks so, that's what they talk about.
Not all Blacks. I know of several in my area. As in the guys are gentlemen and the women are ladies.
In fact, some of them were my coworkers in the factory I used to work at. The ones that were hard workers, they worked MUCH harder than some of the Hispanics we had for both regular and as temps.
Still remember a couple of them were surprised that White folks eat liver n onions. To them, that was soul food. I had to explain to them that was a food common to poor miner folks of German ancestry.
I loved the times we both got to learn things about each other at the factory.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9879 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you black guys always make everything revolve aroud your overgrowth"
Is THAT` all you got of that post of mine?
And is your name Sangelia??
You think she gonna jump out your monuitor and sukk your crakker dikk for your pretrending to stick up for (defend)her lunacy??
dumb c***nt (YOU)
LOL!!
I don't have a dck. I'm just sick of black males over-obsessing about their parts.

Can't you find something else to be proud of?
I leave you with an old saying, which is true ...

It ain't the meat, it's the motion.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9880 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
that can compete on a level field with a **white man.**
YOU!!!..... a "man"......Oh please
You're merely a crakkker fagg8t sonofac8nnt trolling the AA forum
But then again..seein' as how crakkker males are so often into incest..maybe you DO think you are a "man" when you F your daughter or a neighbor's daughter in her 10 year old azz!
C'mon now talk to us...
LOL!!
Well, I'm not a man but, I love men who really are men. Usually, that's a white guy.

Level 1

Granbury, TX

#9881 Jan 23, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Blacks. I know of several in my area. As in the guys are gentlemen and the women are ladies.
In fact, some of them were my coworkers in the factory I used to work at. The ones that were hard workers, they worked MUCH harder than some of the Hispanics we had for both regular and as temps.
Still remember a couple of them were surprised that White folks eat liver n onions. To them, that was soul food. I had to explain to them that was a food common to poor miner folks of German ancestry.
I loved the times we both got to learn things about each other at the factory.
Interracial friendships are good and educational.

Interracial reationships hurt white people.

No one understands. The racial problem is due to misegenation.

Since: Jan 14

San Jose, CA

#9882 Jan 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a dck. I'm just sick of black males over-obsessing about their parts.
True enough, blacks are obsessed with dik. A complex called muh-dik seems to rule their behavior . Being of Irish decent I am hung like a field mouse, but make the best of what I have. Having a mind is more important than following your dik around anyway . So laughable when the answer to every discussion results in penis size Y'all take care now

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#9884 Jan 23, 2014
hereagain33 wrote:
<quoted text> True enough, blacks are obsessed with dik. A complex called muh-dik seems to rule their behavior . Being of Irish decent I am hung like a field mouse, but make the best of what I have. Having a mind is more important than following your dik around anyway . So laughable when the answer to every discussion results in penis size Y'all take care now
a field mouse huh? well try satisfying a woman with something that size maybe you should stick with female field mice

Minneapolis, MN

#9885 Jan 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just BMs that obsess over their p*nises.
Over the years I've been alive, I've run into men of all races who are that way. They tend to assume that the bigger that they are. That supposedly the better they are in bed.
I had one dude tell me that he was 'blank' number of inches of man. He was referring to the length of his p*nis at the time. I've had to deal with guys who tried to say they have the third leg bit.
Many of the males you talk to, they don't know the first thing of how to satisfy a woman. Many refuse to ask the woman on what pleases us best in bed. They tend to assume that what works on one gal will work on all other gals.
Some of the males tend to believe in satisfying themselves first. Then maybe satisfy the woman last if they even try. Some also believe that women don't deserve to be satisfied in bed. That a orgasm is only for males.

Minneapolis, MN

#9886 Jan 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Interracial friendships are good and educational.
Interracial reationships hurt white people.
No one understands. The racial problem is due to misegenation.
If I believed the second one. I would not have welcomed the IR offspring of my family as family. As well as the ones who were not White who married into the family.
And many forget that IR does not just mean Black & White relationships. But also is of all the possible IR mixings. Be they:
Black & White
Black & Native American
Black & Middle Eastern
Black & Asian
Black & Hispanic
White & Native American
White & Middle Eastern
White & Asian
White & Hispanic
Native American & Middle Eastern
Native American & Asian
Native American & Hispanic
Middle Eastern & Asian
Middle Eastern & Hispanic
Asian & Hispanic
And it is not just two groups mixing. It could be three groups or more in the ancestry.

Since: Jan 14

Miami, FL

#9887 Jan 24, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just BMs that obsess over their p*nises.
Over the years I've been alive, I've run into men of all races who are that way. They tend to assume that the bigger that they are. That supposedly the better they are in bed.
I had one dude tell me that he was 'blank' number of inches of man. He was referring to the length of his p*nis at the time. I've had to deal with guys who tried to say they have the third leg bit.
Many of the males you talk to, they don't know the first thing of how to satisfy a woman. Many refuse to ask the woman on what pleases us best in bed. They tend to assume that what works on one gal will work on all other gals.
Some of the males tend to believe in satisfying themselves first. Then maybe satisfy the woman last if they even try. Some also believe that women don't deserve to be satisfied in bed. That a orgasm is only for males.
You must have run into one or two that did. Some men do care about a woman's needs . Probably white men or educated blacks who have not been influenced by rap music certainty not ghetto trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,621,706
What's worse -- the mudshark or her Negro? 22 min Fuckyoreparations 2
USA is ENEMY ! Africa & Others Should Prepare ... 28 min We Know UR Darkes... 1
Will Trump Be The Most Popular Halloween Costum... 32 min KIR SUCKA 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 45 min We Know UR Darkes... 33
Paid trolls: The most pathetic people on Earth? 49 min KIR SUCKA 9
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 56 min Your life 19
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Harrisson 261
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 5 hr my opinions 89
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 6 hr HeeHawHeeHaw 776
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 35,414
More from around the web