Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9921 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#9644 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall seeing anyone say that without BLACKS there would be no crime. Please show us that post.
But consider this, with 13% of the US population committing nearly half of the crime, would a US without BLACKS see a 50% drop in crime?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
according to these morons blacks are responsible for all the crime and whites don't commit any so by their calculations if there weren't any black people crime rate would 0-nil.These racist idiots are a laugh.
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#9645 Dec 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
according to these morons blacks are responsible for all the crime and whites don't commit any so by their calculations if there weren't any black people crime rate would 0-nil.These racist idiots are a laugh.
So where is that post that backs up your assertion that that is what is being suggested?

It is YOU that appear to be the racist and it is most definitely YOU that appear to be the idiot that is a laugh!!!
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#9646 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clearly using "Redneck" as a bigoted ethnic slur. What happened to "tolerance"? And how is your bigotry better than anyone else's?
GroBBBBBBBB
This is typical language from the left.

They are retards who think they can claim to be morally superior as they bash completely innocent people who just happen to have a different lifestyle and living area.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9648 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall seeing anyone say that without BLACKS there would be no crime. Please show us that post.
But consider this, with 13% of the US population committing nearly half of the crime, would a US without BLACKS see a 50% drop in crime?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Most likely, and then my property value would double overnight.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9649 Dec 12, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
I know the state. However, you and your friends project this claim, that without black, that their would be no crime in America, which is clearly false as shown by your stat.<quoted text>
What the stat shows is a disproportional amount of black crime in America; no different than the disproportional amount of births out of wedlock which is proportional to poverty.

Nobody ever said that if we had no blacks, we would have no crime.
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9650 Dec 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What the stat shows is a disproportional amount of black crime in America; no different than the disproportional amount of births out of wedlock which is proportional to poverty.
We would still have crime ,but far less. The amt of resources spent on police ,,fire , courts etc would be far less than we are spending now, That coupled with the reduction in entitlement spending the deficit would be a distant memory
Considering the average black costs society rather than contributing to it this would be a win win proposition.
Teh idea of a Country with no blacks is a good one but impracticle Lets keep the working blacks above the poverty level. Send the ghetto trash to SA to help with with governing the animals in that tribal society. One that cannot even hire a person that knows how sign , LOL what a farce that was Even a blind person would know that nog had no ides whathe was doing
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#9651 Dec 13, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> We would still have crime ,but far less. The amt of resources spent on police ,,fire , courts etc would be far less than we are spending now, That coupled with the reduction in entitlement spending the deficit would be a distant memory
Considering the average black costs society rather than contributing to it this would be a win win proposition.
Teh idea of a Country with no blacks is a good one but impracticle Lets keep the working blacks above the poverty level. Send the ghetto trash to SA to help with with governing the animals in that tribal society. One that cannot even hire a person that knows how sign , LOL what a farce that was Even a blind person would know that nog had no ides whathe was doing
I heard Obama adopted that afrikan that couldnt translate to the deaf.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#9652 Dec 13, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama adopted that afrikan that couldnt translate to the deaf.
maybe he will adopt a little orphan like you
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#9653 Dec 13, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement was never uttered. And no one said that the crime rate would be 0-nil. But without the ghetto black there would be a 50% drop in the crime rate and by not having to pay all of their intitlements (gag), America would be back in the black without having to cut back on anything. So pay attention when you read and keep your racist ideas to yourself. STUPID!!!!!
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9654 Dec 14, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama adopted that afrikan that couldnt translate to the deaf.
, If I had a son he would look like a midget africant and act nuts......good call a stuttering ebonics sign language translator

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9655 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes people here have said that over and over again.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9656 Dec 14, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical racist lie.
LOOK

London, UK

#9657 Dec 14, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
Now we are considered the modern day racist? This is ridiculous!
Dear Blackman,
Why do you demand equality and cry out that you are treated unfairly? Yet you do not take pride in your own race?
You demand respect from the world but you do not give respect to black women.
The world has watched you and it is very clear that you lack loyalty for your own black woman. So why do you expect people from other races to respect you when you do not even have respect for black women.
How can you expect us to take you seriously when you are famous for dating white women and light skinned women and despise anything and everything to do with black?
When we see black men with white women or light skinned women. We see a man that is completely LOST.
Please take my foolish advice. Respect yourself first and your own black women. Then the rest of the world will respect you.
Everybody knows that respect starts FIRST in the home. Running around demanding respect from other races when you do not respect your own black women is amusing.
Japanese men respect their own women. Indian men respect their own women. Chinese men respect their own women, White men respect their own women.
Black men respect white women and light skinned women .
YOU ARE LOST....Who has bewitched you?
A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND.
White men, japanese men, indian men, chinese men know that their own women are important to the advancement of their own communities.
Do you know that the FREEDOM and RESPECT of the black man lies in the black woman?
As long as you dis-respect your black women you will remain under a curse.
The whole world knows you for your LUST for the white woman and light skinned women and then you expect respect??
Love yourself and your women. You are an embarrassment to your race.
Meanwhile we will keep on watching you claiming importance because you are married to a white woman or a light skinned woman.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9658 Dec 14, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement was never uttered. And no one said that the crime rate would be 0-nil. But without the ghetto black there would be a 50% drop in the crime rate and by not having to pay all of their intitlements (gag), America would be back in the black without having to cut back on anything. So pay attention when you read and keep your racist ideas to yourself. STUPID!!!!!
The top contributors to the American debt is Social security and the military budget. Welfare is not even close and most blacks are nt even on welfare.
LOOK

London, UK

#9659 Dec 14, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
Now we are considered the modern day racist? This is ridiculous!
Black men do not know this.

But white women KNOW that men are the weakest mentally and that men are the strongest physically.

It is the mental weakness of the black man that has left him vulnerable to the EGO stroking from the white woman.

The strong desire to be loved and accepted comes from the daughter of the white man he calls racist.

And you all thought people were complicated. FUNNY.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9660 Dec 14, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes people here have said that over and over again.
Really? I've been here quite a while and I don't recall seeing anything like that. And you can't keep saying that whites are mostly this or whites are mostly that. Given the fact blacks are only 13% of our population, it's likely that whites lead in any category you present. You have to use percentage of people to get any kind of honest results.
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9661 Dec 14, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
The top contributors to the American debt is Social security and the military budget. Welfare is not even close and most blacks are nt even on welfare.
Soial security would be solven tif LBJ didn;t tap into it to fund the vietnam war and all of the entilement programs for his Great society BS 425 federal feel good programs for you spooks of which 9 were funcitional none did a damn thing to help you degenerates to become productive citizens
Fox is Scrooge

Eubank, KY

#9662 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013

Fox News tells america's black and minority children that Santa is white.

(CNN)- Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly sparked outrage this week by insisting that Jesus and Santa Claus are both white.

Kelly was responding to an article in Slate that said St. Nick needs a makeover from fat, old white guy.

Fox News would have none of it.

"And by the way, for all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white," Kelly said, "but this person is arguing that we should also have a black Santa."
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9663 Dec 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I've been here quite a while and I don't recall seeing anything like that. And you can't keep saying that whites are mostly this or whites are mostly that. Given the fact blacks are only 13% of our population, it's likely that whites lead in any category you present. You have to use percentage of people to get any kind of honest results.
You are typing to a brick wall Math end the negor mind are not working very well / Percenages escape John
He thinks there are an equal number of blacks and whites
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9664 Dec 14, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Typical racist lie.
Typical black ignorance. Rather than addressing the problems in the black community it is much easier to ignore them.,Eh, John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,383,073
Poll Which race got the sexiest men? (Feb '13) 6 min T-BOS 20
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 13 min White and Right 79
Controlled media does not want to talk about Bi... 14 min White and Right 3
My ex got knocked up , wants my help 15 min White and Right 9
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 19 min Moses 598
Why Self Hating Black Males are angry! (Jul '13) 20 min T-BOS 21
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 37 min nave 26
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr MASKIM HUL 134,214
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 44,833