Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Detroit Suburbs

Lexington, SC

#9629 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
HUD is just one program that destroys good neighborhoods. Fair Housing is another act that ruins good cities. If somebody is going to buy your home or perhaps rent an apartment from you, you can't make a judgement call without considering race.
I'm a landlord in the east suburbs, and it's aggravating that I can't call my own shots. If I have a white punk kid apply for an apartment, I can refuse him because of the way he talks, the way he dresses, his attitude or perhaps the car he drives. I can't do that with a black applicant unless I rent to another black.
The biggest pitfall of inner cities was bussing. If you lived in Cleveland, you know what I'm talking about. Once bussing infected cities, the people with money moved out of the city and into the suburbs or perhaps the country. They wanted no part of bussing. That left behind people who couldn't afford to move out of the city, so eventually you had a population of people with little or no money. The effects of bussing are still felt today across the country.
I had to go to the jail in Cleveland on occasion , but I live in NYS I agree with you on about the busing , however. That was all part of LBJ,s utopia society for minorities at the expense of the majority Lets lower educational standard so low that everyone we have become second rate country in terms of our education we were once were number one Now we rank about 24 of all industrial countries, because of the liberal BS of bussing minorities .

I thy do not bus intercity animals into the white suburbs Taxes are too high to piss off the majority of rural residents
justsaynotonogs

Japan

#9630 Dec 7, 2013
Negros have destroyed out cities whey let them continue going so Stop a nog today
Mississippi gurl 1

Oakland, CA

#9632 Dec 9, 2013
Mississippi gurl l wrote:
http://youtu.be/wrpiX6fwHTs more blacks attacking whites
Only dumbazzes would think it's funny to go out and attack an innocent person.

And the attackers are all black? What an intelligent race, huh?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9634 Dec 10, 2013
Mississippi gurl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the attackers are all black? What an intelligent race, huh?
Newlyweds Accused of Luring Man on Craigslist for Thrill-kill
http://wnep.com/2013/12/07/couple-behind-bars...
And the attackers are all white? What an intelligent race, huh?
Detroit Suburbs

Miami, FL

#9635 Dec 10, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Newlyweds Accused of Luring Man on Craigslist for Thrill-kill
http://wnep.com/2013/12/07/couple-behind-bars...
And the attackers are all white? What an intelligent race, huh?
They should plead not guilty claiming they were only arrested because they are white. Hey, it has been the black man's defense for decades. Maybe white people should give it a try.

One lousy murder is all you can come up with , John ? How many people were killed in Chicago over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend?

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9636 Dec 10, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> They should plead not guilty claiming they were only arrested because they are white. Hey, it has been the black man's defense for decades. Maybe white people should give it a try.
One lousy murder is all you can come up with , John ? How many people were killed in Chicago over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend?

Stop with the math, you're killing them. Heads really can explode.

GroBBBBBBBB
Detroit Suburbs

Miami, FL

#9637 Dec 10, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the math, you're killing them. Heads really can explode.
GroBBBBBBBB
Do you have any idea the thickness of some or their skulls 38 round have been known to bounce off.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9638 Dec 11, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> They should plead not guilty claiming they were only arrested because they are white. Hey, it has been the black man's defense for decades. Maybe white people should give it a try.
One lousy murder? Most whites are killed by other whites! Plenty of whites die every year!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9639 Dec 11, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
One lousy murder? Most whites are killed by other whites! Plenty of whites die every year!
"Homicide

According to the United States Department of Justice: Blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicides, whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%, from 1980 to 2008. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[30][31]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_i...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#9640 Dec 12, 2013
I know the state. However, you and your friends project this claim, that without black, that their would be no crime in America, which is clearly false as shown by your stat.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homicide
According to the United States Department of Justice: Blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicides, whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%, from 1980 to 2008. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[30][31]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_i...

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9641 Dec 12, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
I know the state. However, you and your friends project this claim, that without black, that their would be no crime in America, which is clearly false as shown by your stat.<quoted text>

I don't recall seeing anyone say that without BLACKS there would be no crime. Please show us that post.

But consider this, with 13% of the US population committing nearly half of the crime, would a US without BLACKS see a 50% drop in crime?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#9643 Dec 12, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> A minimum of 50% decrease . Plus a dramatic drop in entitlement spending.

I hear that!!

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#9644 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall seeing anyone say that without BLACKS there would be no crime. Please show us that post.
But consider this, with 13% of the US population committing nearly half of the crime, would a US without BLACKS see a 50% drop in crime?
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
according to these morons blacks are responsible for all the crime and whites don't commit any so by their calculations if there weren't any black people crime rate would 0-nil.These racist idiots are a laugh.
Phil Shifley

Coffeyville, KS

#9645 Dec 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
according to these morons blacks are responsible for all the crime and whites don't commit any so by their calculations if there weren't any black people crime rate would 0-nil.These racist idiots are a laugh.
So where is that post that backs up your assertion that that is what is being suggested?

It is YOU that appear to be the racist and it is most definitely YOU that appear to be the idiot that is a laugh!!!
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#9646 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clearly using "Redneck" as a bigoted ethnic slur. What happened to "tolerance"? And how is your bigotry better than anyone else's?
GroBBBBBBBB
This is typical language from the left.

They are retards who think they can claim to be morally superior as they bash completely innocent people who just happen to have a different lifestyle and living area.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9648 Dec 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Most likely, and then my property value would double overnight.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9649 Dec 12, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
I know the state. However, you and your friends project this claim, that without black, that their would be no crime in America, which is clearly false as shown by your stat.<quoted text>
What the stat shows is a disproportional amount of black crime in America; no different than the disproportional amount of births out of wedlock which is proportional to poverty.

Nobody ever said that if we had no blacks, we would have no crime.
Detroit Suburbs

Torrance, CA

#9650 Dec 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What the stat shows is a disproportional amount of black crime in America; no different than the disproportional amount of births out of wedlock which is proportional to poverty.
Nobody ever said that if we had no blacks, we would have no crime.
We would still have crime ,but far less. The amt of resources spent on police ,,fire , courts etc would be far less than we are spending now, That coupled with the reduction in entitlement spending the deficit would be a distant memory
Considering the average black costs society rather than contributing to it this would be a win win proposition.
Teh idea of a Country with no blacks is a good one but impracticle Lets keep the working blacks above the poverty level. Send the ghetto trash to SA to help with with governing the animals in that tribal society. One that cannot even hire a person that knows how sign , LOL what a farce that was Even a blind person would know that nog had no ides whathe was doing
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#9651 Dec 13, 2013
Detroit Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text> We would still have crime ,but far less. The amt of resources spent on police ,,fire , courts etc would be far less than we are spending now, That coupled with the reduction in entitlement spending the deficit would be a distant memory
Considering the average black costs society rather than contributing to it this would be a win win proposition.
Teh idea of a Country with no blacks is a good one but impracticle Lets keep the working blacks above the poverty level. Send the ghetto trash to SA to help with with governing the animals in that tribal society. One that cannot even hire a person that knows how sign , LOL what a farce that was Even a blind person would know that nog had no ides whathe was doing
I heard Obama adopted that afrikan that couldnt translate to the deaf.

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#9652 Dec 13, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama adopted that afrikan that couldnt translate to the deaf.
maybe he will adopt a little orphan like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,658,292
Racial integration 5 min KIP 3
What parts of the WHITE House did slaves "build"? 8 min Shinamoto 2
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 10 min Negus Akebulan 35,984
Poll Black People, Do You Dip Tobacco? (Nov '09) 12 min Rebel 48
Blacks not whites are selfish and greedy (Apr '17) 13 min Deadly Guy 21
"Jews will not replace us!" 14 min Trollslayer 43
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 3 hr KIP 95
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 4 hr Jake 34
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 4 hr dreamhunk 240
More from around the web