Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments (Page 391)

Showing posts 7,801 - 7,820 of8,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shay

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Benny Shields wrote:
the pres is a poor excuse for a coon
At least raccoons are cute, petite, energetic and have lots of fellow friends unlike yourself.

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

ANYONE CAN BE RACIST.

Why is it as if we think we are immune to that word?
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GothicRose wrote:
ANYONE CAN BE RACIST.
Why is it as if we think we are immune to that word?
just who are the we, youre talking about, yes anybody can be a racist, but you have to have power to impact the lives of the people youre racist against, you get it. So you rewrite history, you whiten-up religion, you give us your version of history, youre taught what to think and not how to think.......

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> just who are the we, youre talking about, yes anybody can be a racist, but you have to have power to impact the lives of the people youre racist against, you get it. So you rewrite history, you whiten-up religion, you give us your version of history, youre taught what to think and not how to think.......
I'm talking about black people specifically, but minorities on the whole.

White people are still holding all the cards. But anyone can be racist.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about black people specifically, but minorities on the whole.
White people are still holding all the cards. But anyone can be racist.
thats what they want you to think, that you cant make it without them. Their not holding shit but lies, and rewritten history, my purpose here is to tell blacks to do for self and not to worry about what white folks think, their thoughts mean you no good. Strive to be successful in your personal life and dont worry about what they think as long ad they dont put their hands on you, be and do for you thays my message.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Correction, as long as/ and thats my message

“If God was real”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Genghis Kahn looks good next to Stalin too. What about the black violence that is plaguing our cities NOW?
What about the corporate greed that is plaguing our economy now?
Simple Answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Because many blacks are, in fact, racist. They also tell each other the most bizarre myth stories

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> thats what they want you to think, that you cant make it without them. Their not holding shit but lies, and rewritten history, my purpose here is to tell blacks to do for self and not to worry about what white folks think, their thoughts mean you no good. Strive to be successful in your personal life and dont worry about what they think as long ad they dont put their hands on you, be and do for you thays my message.
Oh, honey...

Your grammar though...(They're/Their/There)

And I never stated that we cannot make it without YT. I stated that they hold all of the cards. And they do. White people are still largely in charge of resources globally, and to make it you have to work with them not against them. It's called learning to play the game. In this world you can play or be sidelined.

Do you have to buy into everything you learn? No. It's called critical thinking. But you do have to acknowledge their version of the truth. What you do with it is your business.
Simple Answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Yep I Said It wrote:
I just bet a white man wrote the article!
Well, if we African Americans are so racist then we should start making that majority 95% white Congress in Washington endorse some laws against whites and ensure the president of the United States signs them.
Such As:
Take their right to vote away.
Implement Billy-Bob Crow laws within certain segments of the United States.
Establish a driving while White clause.
Establish Black only restaurants, parks, pools,.. and keep out whites regulations.
Make whites sit on the back of the bus.
Red-line whites ensuring they pay higher insurance premiums on their house, cars...etc.
Give whites lower credit scores even though their credit is far above average.
Make whites get the lowest quality of every aspect of their lives.
Ensure that whites are the last hired and first hired for employment.
Give whites the lowest of housing on the market such as old rusted out trailers.
etc..........
Thus; maintain the status quo for 200+ years.
Then, you honkies can call African Americans racist.
<Oh yea; just because I don't like you whiteys doesn't mean I'm racist, it just means I don't like your ugly, sorry, wayward, predatory asses.>
and this is what is wrong with black folks......Had you the ability to read the article you wouldn't be betting it was a white man who wrote it......
Simple Answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, honey...
And I never stated that we cannot make it without YT. I stated that they hold all of the cards. And they do. White people are still largely in charge of resources globally, and to make it you have to work with them not against them. It's called learning to play the game. In this world you can play or be sidelined.
Do you have to buy into everything you learn? No. It's called critical thinking. But you do have to acknowledge their version of the truth. What you do with it is your business.
Oh honey,'there' is a reason they and Asians hold all the cards, and a reason why every black majority country on the planet is a violent impoverished shithole. Evolution. Caucasians and Asians evolved from the same common ancestors in Africa, but then both groups left Africa. The subsaharan African evolved for 'their' environment, which rewarded size, speed and strength, but for whom abstract thought, long term thinking, and general intelligence outside of pattern recognition were not selected for.

Which is why today the median IQ for Asians and Caucasians is 105 and 100 respectively......and the median IQ for blacks is 85.....So all this fabrication about institutional racism holding the majority of blacks back is bogus and simple self serving excuse making.

So unless some rapid Flynn Effect occurs that results in rapid race wide IQ advances, black folks are going to increasingly become financial burdens to society as the jobs continue to evolve toward information technology and skills requiring a strong mind and not a strong back.......Which isn't to say many whites aren't going to be too far behind given the Asians greater intellect.

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Chip Westhoven wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty hilarious, coming from the race that constantly whines "we are not a monolith". Typical colored racist hypocrite....smh.
How was what I said racist AT ALL? Take your bigoted trolling elsewhere, peasant.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The only people that actually supported integration were liberals and white apologists like LBJ All groups tend to self segregate I say go ahead and let them I for one am tired of the government subsidizing people to ruin my neighborhood Give the crime ridden cities to the blacks ,after all they created the blight. Leave the suburbs for humans that know how to get along with others in a civilized manor.
I know that this has been brought up before ,but Negros are like locusts destroying everything until they are forced to move elsewhere and begin the cycle of destruction all over again
The white man picks up the tab every time
Why isnt this wm fighting the war on terrorism by himself, if he picks up the tab for everything, why didnt you pick your own cotton, did it ever occur to you that black folks are sick and tired of you devils comming on their fourms with your white supremacy bullshit, whatever blacks do or dont do is none of your business., thats black folks business. Also the word human means hue which is color, not albinistic so human means hu ( color ) man the original man was colored and not albinotic........
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, honey...
Id rather keep my grammer than your logic or critical thinking,....

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Simple Answer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh honey,'there' is a reason they and Asians hold all the cards, and a reason why every black majority country on the planet is a violent impoverished shithole. Evolution. Caucasians and Asians evolved from the same common ancestors in Africa, but then both groups left Africa. The subsaharan African evolved for 'their' environment, which rewarded size, speed and strength, but for whom abstract thought, long term thinking, and general intelligence outside of pattern recognition were not selected for.
Which is why today the median IQ for Asians and Caucasians is 105 and 100 respectively......and the median IQ for blacks is 85.....So all this fabrication about institutional racism holding the majority of blacks back is bogus and simple self serving excuse making.
So unless some rapid Flynn Effect occurs that results in rapid race wide IQ advances, black folks are going to increasingly become financial burdens to society as the jobs continue to evolve toward information technology and skills requiring a strong mind and not a strong back.......Which isn't to say many whites aren't going to be too far behind given the Asians greater intellect.
First of all, I don't know why you're stressing your (their/there/they're)s I wasn't even talking to you when I said that.

You know what? I've always wondered why you guys don't ask us what we think before blathering on and on about your opinions. I think you just decided to give me a steaming pile of word vomit without thought. Let me make one think clear to you. My IQ is well above 105 (though I'm sure you'll doubt me.) I said NOTHING about institutional racism holding black people back, so I don't know why you applied that to my comment. Personally, I feel individuals should be judged based on personal merit. Those who are willing to work should succeed. Period. Those who aren't willing deserve to starve.

Black people's failures have 100% to do with a lack of pride, dignity, priorities, and work ethic. It's pure laziness. I hate welfare because it has crippled black people. I hate hip hop culture because it teaches incorrect values and it's demeaning. When grills become more important than textbooks, we have a problem.

I DON'T however believe that these things are part of YT's plan to destroy black people. Black people are doing just fine without help.
Simple Answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Why isnt this wm fighting the war on terrorism by himself, if he picks up the tab for everything, why didnt you pick your own cotton, did it ever occur to you that black folks are sick and tired of you devils comming on their fourms with your white supremacy bullshit, whatever blacks do or dont do is none of your business., thats black folks business. Also the word human means hue which is color, not albinistic so human means hu ( color ) man the original man was colored and not albinotic........
I'm quite content to let you pursue your own destiny.....devoid of our assistance. That's all any man can ask. Good luck.

And yes, primitive man was colored, as you mentioned......since we all evolved from apes. Caucasians and Asians then left Africa and evolved, while sub-saharans remained pretty much unchanged, hunter-gathering, fighting, breeding and lounging.

“Tatted Princess”

Level 1

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Chip Westhoven wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way generalizing about YOU "people" is,....dopey.
<quoted text>
Yeah, truth hurts,....don't it?
I'd want me to go away too, if I embarrassed ME that bad....
Making generalizations isn't racist. Generalizations are true of the general population.
Simple Answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I don't know why you're stressing your (their/there/they're)s I wasn't even talking to you when I said that.
You know what? I've always wondered why you guys don't ask us what we think before blathering on and on about your opinions. I think you just decided to give me a steaming pile of word vomit without thought. Let me make one think clear to you. My IQ is well above 105 (though I'm sure you'll doubt me.) I said NOTHING about institutional racism holding black people back, so I don't know why you applied that to my comment. Personally, I feel individuals should be judged based on personal merit. Those who are willing to work should succeed. Period. Those who aren't willing deserve to starve.
Black people's failures have 100% to do with a lack of pride, dignity, priorities, and work ethic. It's pure laziness. I hate welfare because it has crippled black people. I hate hip hop culture because it teaches incorrect values and it's demeaning. When grills become more important than textbooks, we have a problem.
I DON'T however believe that these things are part of YT's plan to destroy black people. Black people are doing just fine without help.
Median IQ......I'm sure your IQ is as you describe......There are intelligent black folks, and when they occur there is such as a dichotomy as to be blatantly obvious.

The point, however, is about the roots of disparity in the global black community and why only a few black elite prosper......IQ, abstract thought, and the corresponding ability to plan are the roots of problems lack of pride, dignity, priorities, and work ethic.

Again, that's not white supremacy.....If if was Asians wouldn't be scoring higher on those tests......It's why a man from east Asia can come to the US and within a decade go from poverty to bring a millionaire.

I don't have an answer for it, but the myth making is all cognitive dissonance. The roots of inequality are genetic. I do believe ultimately blacks will catch up and there is proof they are starting to......but how long it will take is another matter.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

@ Gothic Rose, truth is something you discover, you dont invent it, their version is mental slavery.
I dont think its your place to tell me what to acknowledge or accept, you can conform all you want, but not me..

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come clean now and save us all the trouble. You're setting up to bash African Americans and you smell like troll...wearing a face mask. Now go sit down lame, African Americans with the blood do not analyze their failures loon...you one lost bi*ch....can you get lost? You'll look better going than you did coming!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,801 - 7,820 of8,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••