Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9934 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8972 Oct 17, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously my post was misunderstood Blacks are the most racist people on the face of the earth. Topix doesn't allow a person to be truthful without banning them

No, that sexually-confused person knew exactly what you meant. It was just trying to subvert your meaning with a weird interpretation of reality. But that's to be expected of someone who can't seem to figure their own identity in nature let alone the realities of modern times.

Most of the people I see these days with "celebrate diversity" stickers on their cars live in areas where virtually no diversity exists. To them I would say "come to Atlanta and ride the MARTA or simply walk around downtown, then tell me how great diversity is for us all".

For this I am called a racist. But consider that most of the non-white people in this country live in very non-diverse enclaves of their own. They prefer to exclude white people. For some reason it's only "racist" when white people want to live in non-diverse enclaves.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

“Allcladrad”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Thailand

#8973 Oct 17, 2013
Racism is one of the currently most misused and misunderstood words in use.

It is a form of discrimination, no different than what anyone who is discriminated against feels.

Fat, skinny, skin color (light or dark)short, geek, homosexual, glasses, rich, poor, religion or in any other way different than whatever is the locally accepted norm is subject to discrimination.

Those who think their case is worse or more special than others are suffering from a delusional or intentional ignorance of the reality of discrimination.

No one who has suffered from it is any different, regardless of the reason, than any other victim. But, until that becomes accepted knowledge, the squeaky wheel will continue to demand the attention.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8974 Oct 17, 2013
PUREnotARTIFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Also, another good point, he is mulatto not African American.
Thing is, Obama identifies with being Black. He does not identify himself as a form of biracial.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8975 Oct 17, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, Obama identifies with being Black. He does not identify himself as a form of biracial.
Exactly.

Level 3

Location hidden

#8976 Oct 17, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>

Especially when you consider the way he plowed through Hillary in the primaries using the "Race Card". The man is an imposter to BLACK Americans and a fraud to everyone else. BUT, he proves perfectly how utterly corrupt our system has really become.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
Jaime Cucamanga

Washington, DC

#8978 Oct 17, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
LiceBoy:
September 1939 to May 1945
NO blacks can't even touch you guys..no way
you cave crackers take gold in rapes atrocities and mass murder!!!
dumb MF
You envious idiot. Name me a country that never went to war. Sure the number of causalties were vast because of the technology and the tactics involed. Kind of hard to duplicate with people just throwin spears, if you know what I mean.

Now kindly take your simple azz off their forum. Why don't you turn on your tv, maybe some cartoons are on.

Level 3

Location hidden

#8980 Oct 17, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..another infinitely stupid MF..(Jaime)
"You envious idiot." I don't envy the war crimes of crackers
Africa..Really..wanna talk about the presence of mass murdering crakkker shi**tstains in the Belgian Congo under KIng Leopold??
"their forum"?
Ummmm...I'm black ...simple cnt azzwipe
:O)

Always whining about events from decades or even centuries ago. How can they possibly excuse the hideous crimes of BLACKS today? Only a whining, defeated BLACK racist like you can "justify" this.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#8981 Oct 17, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously my post was misunderstood Blacks are the most racist people on the face of the earth. Topix doesn't allow a person to be truthful without banning them
we are sick and tired with KKKluxer's nonsense like this post.

a whiteboi

Level 3

Location hidden

#8982 Oct 17, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
we are sick and tired with KKKluxer's nonsense like this post.
a whiteboi

We? So you're a schizophrenic homosexual as well? WEIRD. Is your other personality straight? Come on Doris, you're a petite 150 kilos of pure love aren't you?

It takes a special kind of moron to think that the ONLY people disgusted with BLACK crime are "KKKluxers" (what a stupid term).
GroBBBBBBBBBB
Spike

Akron, OH

#8984 Oct 17, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
crakkker financed or supported(military) atrocities in the western hemisphere-e.g. Guatemala- since say ronnie raygun pale anything black AAs have or COULD do..
Then of course there are Iraq..afghanistan...Hundreds of thousands butchered ...and to what end??
now shutup fggt...aren't you late for your LGBT support group meeting?
" Hi..my name is Grob Hahn..I'm a trannie bytch that's addicted to posting nonsene on the topix AA forum"
LOL!!!!!
You haven't seen anything yet, just wait till we start playing cowboy and negro. Be sure to bring your spear,Boy.
Spike

Akron, OH

#8986 Oct 17, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right phag..
*YAAAAAAAAAWN*
That's Master Phag,,,Boy

Level 3

Location hidden

#8987 Oct 17, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't seen anything yet, just wait till we start playing cowboy and negro. Be sure to bring your spear,Boy.

He's just a typical defeated BLACK racist feeling sorry for himself because he can't make it in the modern world. He conveniently ignores the disgusting crimes BLACKS are comitting around the world TODAY so he can whine about how his ancestors were so easily conquered by the technology of simple white cave men.

It must be pretty frustrating to know that civilization passed him by once and is in the middle of doing it again. Why? Because he just can't bring himself to learn to live in the modern age. He thinks whining about the triumphs of centuries of white rule is somehow going to make us feel "guilty" or "ashamed". Hah!

I'd be more ashamed to be in HIS shoes looking at the common examples of his own race of people. They are violent, primitive thinkers who can't adapt more than 10% of their ranks into modern society. The rest live like primitive villagers being fed by missionairies. The word for this is PITIFUL.

Naturally with no defense he substitutes his own bizarre sexual fantasies for reality. I'd wager he's already experienced plenty of down low buggery during his many incarcerations. Too bad he's too stupid to avoid living in a cage. Oh well, he can still get a baby momma to support him with her EBT. Soch a proud example of a "man" he is.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Level 3

Location hidden

#8989 Oct 18, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text>Whining about the past seems to be a common trait among some blacks. They are so fixated on the past that they have no future

Now that's an interesting perspective.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8990 Oct 18, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when you consider the way he plowed through Hillary in the primaries using the "Race Card". The man is an imposter to BLACK Americans and a fraud to everyone else. BUT, he proves perfectly how utterly corrupt our system has really become.
GroBBBBBBBBBB
You're so damn racist you're blind and stupid as hell at the same time frontin' intelligence like you invented it. Here's a video for ya....give me a race explanation for this "chewing gum".

Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#8991 Oct 18, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so damn racist you're blind and stupid as hell at the same time frontin' intelligence like you invented it. Here's a video for ya....give me a race explanation for this "chewing gum".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Jd-iaYLO1AXX
You muthafkkas need to stop posting to this crakkkas, with your "oh no, you're the racists we aren't racist" blah, blah, blah.. Who gives a sht if they view us as "racists"? I know I couldn't give a flying fk. I got the red, green and black flag tatooed on my arm and that's the only flag I pledge my allegiance to. Nothing these honkies post here would make feel somehow about that. They can type from now to kingdom come and I still would've ran out of fks to give.
Lol expecting us to lay palms while they sht on us...Bwahahahahaha
Jaime Cucamanga

Washington, DC

#8992 Oct 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..another infinitely stupid MF..(Jaime)
"You envious idiot." I don't envy the war crimes of crackers
Africa..Really..wanna talk about the presence of mass murdering crakkker shi**tstains in the Belgian Congo under KIng Leopold??
"their forum"?
Ummmm...I'm black ...simple cnt azzwipe
I wasn't implying you were envious of war crimes idiot.

BTW you present a very asinine argument as if Blacks weren't inclined to murder and violence. SMH

Duvalier held Haiti in his oppressive hands for 14 years. After his election in 1957, Papa Doc organized his own secret police named Totons Macoute, named after the Haitian boogeyman, who was believed to grab people and make them disappear forever. With the aid of the Totons Macoute, Papa Doc sent the nation’s largest newspaper editors, journalists and political rivals to be tortured. With fear enveloping the nation, many intellectuals, doctors, lawyers and scientists fled the country in fear of detainment. The effects of this intellectual exodus can be seen today in the reflection of the nation’s soaring illiteracy rates. Papa Doc’s oppressive reign ended with his death in 1971. The Haitians however were handed over to the unqualified hands of Papa Doc’s 19-year-old son, Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier. Regretfully the apple did not fall far enough from the tree in the case of “Baby Doc,” as he led yet another 15-year reign of terror over the nation, until he was deposed in 1986. Marjorie Vabrun, staff editor of the Wall Street Journal, reported on April 2003 Jean-Claude’s exile to France. Vaburn claims that Duvalier “fled Haiti in 1986 with millions of dollars, came to France to live in high style.”

After Duvalier’s ousting, the leadership of Haiti was a question of drastic undertaking. In 1990, Jean-Bertrand Aristide attempted to begin the healing process. Los Angeles Times April 1991 reported Aristide as saying,“Together, we are the lavalas (flood). Together, they would wash all Haiti's nightmares away. No more, he swore to them, would Haiti belong to just a precious few. Now everyone would sit around the table, instead of just a few, with the rest underneath, catching the crumbs." The article continues to state,“He won in a landslide.” Aristide set out on a campaign to rebuild his shattered homeland. However Aristide was faced with opposition from every angle from Duvalier loyalists to Haiti’s greedy incumbent leaders.

Almost immediately after Aristide’s ousting, the nation again fell into chaos and calamity. September 2005, Miami Herald reported,“The police carried assault rifles and wore black masks. The gang they accompanied had brand-new machetes. According to witnesses and U.N. investigators, they stormed into a soccer match during halftime, ordered everyone to lie on the ground and began shooting and hacking people to death in broad daylight as several thousand spectators fled for their lives.... Some were handcuffed and shot in the head by police, witnesses said. Others were hacked to death.”

Ahhhh what beautiful, kind hearted, peace loving people!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8996 Oct 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"He thinks whining about the triumphs of centuries of white rule is somehow going to make us feel "guilty" or "ashamed". Hah!"
Actually the objective is to neutralize the ability of crackkker sonsacnts to harm or threaten the black community.
As for guilt or shame on your part..perhaps that's something an
incest prone crakkker feels after f'n his sister in her cnt mouth..perhaps not..I really can't say..but that has no relation to our objectives in the aforementione neutralization program.
LOL!!!!
the threat to the Black Community comes from its own Black Race which the numbers prove.

Should Black People Tolerate This?

Walter E. Williams | May 23, 2012

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks.

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliam...
Jaime Cucamanga

Washington, DC

#8998 Oct 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^.I know the history ...you simple sonofacnt...
You squat and crap out some abridged nonsense as if that documents genuine acumen on your part.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....go away silly crakkker troll.
That's but one example of the atrocities that your so called people are capable of. The lesson is quite simple. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

You can't argue against the tendency of Blacks to commit atrocities. All you can do is point at the numbers to show that Whites have commited more and we all know that is because they have had more efficient technology, vastly larger armies etc. So it is a merely matter of OPPORTUNITY not intent...which makes your accusations essentlially meaningless since we know what a few of you are capable off with a few machetes. god help us if you had atomic weapons! You are so clueless you don't even realize how empty and retarded your arguments are.

You should at least try and accept your intellectual limits, and refrain from attempting to argue facts and logic with adults!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8999 Oct 18, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thanks for your input crakkker POS....how could blacks possibly get by without direction from Tea party vermin like you
..Ummmm...your opinion will be given every consideration..
Tea Party has nothing to do with just ask Otis McDonald you worthless Black POS.
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#9004 Oct 18, 2013
Many black people are racist bigots. Rather than admit that they have squandered their opportunities to prosper they blame their failures on "the white man". The only colors that matter anymore are silver, gold and green.

ANY black man with ANY amount of personal drive and work ethic has it made in America today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 3 min CEEK 4,846
Sweden is the model country for whites 3 min selina london 15
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 1,093
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,236,162
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 8 min Beautiful Creole 7,140
White men are better lovers? 10 min Supernazi 125
News Best Poverty Cure: Escape From Baltimore 14 min Ingwe Temujin 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 121,125
More from around the web