Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Barney, GA

#8884 Oct 11, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>the real question for you is, is a lack pigment genitic........jess sayin
Black can do anything as long as they have white leadership. Spin that

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8885 Oct 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well if it was repealed, then a President had to sign it. Who signed that repeal anyway--I forget?
Traitor Clinton.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8888 Oct 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Black Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, October 10, 1:25 PM
DETROIT — Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced Thursday to 28 years in prison for corruption, the apparent last step after a series of scandals destroyed his political career and helped steer a crisis-laden city even deeper into trouble.
Kilpatrick, who served as mayor from 2002 until fall 2008, fattened his bank account by tens of thousands of dollars, traveled the country in private planes and even strong-armed his campaign fundraiser for stacks of cash hidden in her bra, according to evidence at trial.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-det...
just more proof what is wrong with Detroit and why Detroit is Bankrupted.
It doesn't seem fair..........oscumma has been doing this since '09. I guess some people are allowed to steal from the public and others are not.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8889 Oct 12, 2013
jess sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda makes one wonder why blacks will let other races push them around. Kinda makes one wonder why blacks are always at the bottom of civilization. Do you think it is genetic? Or what other reason?
(Well, I'm jess sayin....)
We are at our base and core a loving and nurturing people. The original human is humane, unlike our twisted offspring who are fully under the power of the great devil. They claim to be from neanderthal animals and not from Adam, not from God. They act accordingly, their not being my brothers by admission and deed. They are genocidal, habitually deceitful, megalomaniacs with delusions of granduer/godhood, claiming to be superior to us, claiming to be another race apart from us, when they are merely deathly, sickly pale africans with a severely damaged genome. Satan rules atm and has set the weak, wicked flesh, his spiritual offspring above us all. A people incensitive and unrighteous in the extreme, able to commit every attrocity imaginable, even against their own to perpetuate their domination over the world, destroying the entire planet in all their foolishness, denying all charges.

We are the people he has always known. The meek who will inheret the Earth, after the son of the original manslayer and ridiculer is wiped out by God himself. The man of sin and the prophecied son of destruction is here and plainly recognizable.

Level 4

Location hidden

#8890 Oct 12, 2013
Liars, thieves and murderers. In denial of how you have so destroyed my people. In the end, a majority of you sick and hateful creatures will not escape the judgement reserved for you from times memorial.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8891 Oct 12, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
Liars, thieves and murderers. In denial of how you have so destroyed my people. In the end, a majority of you sick and hateful creatures will not escape the judgement reserved for you from times memorial.

Actually it's "time immemorial". You should have stayed in a REAL school instead of majoring in foolishness. But I can appreciate you recognizing that your people have and are being destroyed. However, YOU destroy more of your own than whites ever did. You are tribes of self-hating maniacs.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#8892 Oct 12, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
bumping up your useful warning sir.

a whiteboi

Level 3

Location hidden

#8893 Oct 12, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
bumping up your useful warning sir.
a whiteboi

It's a threat, not a warning. Huge difference. You seem to like supporting racism. Do you really think black racists are going to be so kind to you?

GroBBBBBBBBBB
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#8894 Oct 12, 2013

Level 4

Location hidden

#8895 Oct 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's "time immemorial". You should have stayed in a REAL school instead of majoring in foolishness. But I can appreciate you recognizing that your people have and are being destroyed. However, YOU destroy more of your own than whites ever did. You are tribes of self-hating maniacs.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Typical White male, ignoring the definite facts presented or any valid statement, just so he can point out a minor spelling error and insult a glaringly superior intelligence than his own. LOSER.

Psalm 36:2
In their own eyes they flatter themselves too much to detect or hate their sin.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8896 Oct 12, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
Should Black People Tolerate This?

Walter E. Williams

May 23, 2012

Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites. Coupled with being most of the nation's homicide victims, blacks are most of the victims of violent personal crimes, such as assault and robbery.

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliam...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8897 Oct 12, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't seem fair..........oscumma has been doing this since '09. I guess some people are allowed to steal from the public and others are not.
Kwame Kilpatrick stole Directly from the People where Obama has done it Indirectly just like G.W. Bush did with Medicare Part D by stealing from future generations.

Level 3

Location hidden

#8901 Oct 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical White male, ignoring the definite facts presented or any valid statement, just so he can point out a minor spelling error and insult a glaringly superior intelligence than his own. LOSER.
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

You spelled it right fool, it was the wrong word. Your racism blinds you to the fact that education is what makes people advance. Staying stupid because of your false pride is YOUR fault. Not mine.
GroBBBBBBBBBB

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#8902 Oct 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
bumping up your informative post sir.

a whiteboi

Level 3

Location hidden

#8903 Oct 13, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
bumping up your informative post sir.
a whiteboi

Identifying yourself by the way you have orgasms is trite.
GroBBBBBBBB

Level 1

Barney, GA

#8904 Oct 13, 2013
I think it's funny they had a glitch in the food stamp software and a black Walmart clerk getting loud blamed it on the republicans!!!! And others talking about rioting and wonder how there going to eat !!!! Our government has created a black monster!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8905 Oct 13, 2013
There you go again wrote:
I think it's funny they had a glitch in the food stamp software and a black Walmart clerk getting loud blamed it on the republicans!!!! And others talking about rioting and wonder how there going to eat !!!! Our government has created a black monster!!!!!!
It's like the comparison I frequently make with animals.

You see a raccoon and give him a nice meaty bone to eat. The animal dines in delight knowing his gift was from you, now try to take that bone back from him and see what happens.

This is where we are with social programs and why it's dangerous to start new ones like Commie Care. Once you give people something for free even though it's not rightly theirs, it's virtually impossible to take it away without getting bit.

What would happen if we ended all of these welfare programs? True, some would parish, but most would put an effort towards keeping their food, housing and a minimal family size if one would even have a family at all.

Level 1

Barney, GA

#8906 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It's like the comparison I frequently make with animals.

You see a raccoon and give him a nice meaty bone to eat. The animal dines in delight knowing his gift was from you, now try to take that bone back from him and see what happens.

This is where we are with social programs and why it's dangerous to start new ones like Commie Care. Once you give people something for free even though it's not rightly theirs, it's virtually impossible to take it away without getting bit.

What would happen if we ended all of these welfare programs? True, some would parish, but most would put an effort towards keeping their food, housing and a minimal family size if one would even have a family at all.
exactly
Spike

Akron, OH

#8907 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I read on Drudge today that there was a near riot yesterday at a Walmart because of a computor system glitch that shut down the Food Stamp program and of course they were all Black and blamed it on the Republicans. Can you imagine depending on the Government on whether or not you will have food!? This would be the same government that took over operations at the Mustang Ranch, a whore house that sells Whiskey and sex, in Neveda, when it went bankrupt and the government couldn't even make a profit running that and these people depend on them?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8908 Oct 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an animal ya damn fool and you eat your meat raw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,459,374
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 4 min Snap 47
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 11 min Moses 79
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 13 min white guy 173
S.O.S. Is there any country that will take thes... 15 min THX Pro Human Sol... 17
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 16 min Moses 1,287
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min Rdhill02 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Snap 50,747
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 36 min Snap 99
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 65
More from around the web