Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8756 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Now you got off the subject of who benefitted the most off affrimative action, bm/ bw or ww more than everybody put together. The NOI at that time was countering overt racism in the jim crow south and covert racism in the "free" north, what about Calvin Cooledge and klan rallies outside the white house, look at Woodrow Wilson.
We know the Blacks have benefited more than the whites from affimative action which is why the Citizens of Michigan voted in favor to end Affirmative Action in the state of Michigan and the Blacks in Michigan don't like Democracy now which is why now the issue is in front of the SCOTUS.

Affirmative action opponents prepare for Supreme Court showdown

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/06/thedc-exclu...

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#8757 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The same can be said about Lyndon B Johnson, the question is was paul wrong about white priviledge, its either yes or no and if yes or no then why......
Indeed sir, this is the only question.

But is it really still a question ? We all know that white privilege is there, just a bit weaker than it was 50 years ago, much weaker than 100 years ago etc.

Black people should be entitled to be "racist" - and in fact surprisingly they are not mostly - because of the enormous negative actions promoted by whites in general against them during centuries.

To paint Black Americans as "racists" after Zimmerman acquittal by a whitey jury is typical of Amerikkka, so entrenched into white privilege they cannot see it.

a whiteboi

Level 1

Location hidden

#8758 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The Nation Of Islam is aware of this, i've heard this discussed at some meetings. So what your saying is that jews used some blacks to advance their intertest at blacks expense ? And this is what you mean by leftest liberals ? The oeiginal jews would have had to have been afro-asiatic, those were european yiddish speaking jews, and not afro-asiatic speaking jews, im well aware of that. But Kharma took put place in germanay, for wrong doing. To be honest thats why ive said that blacks should run their own originizations, and vote according to interest and not political party, and get off the political plantation system, that I, and the blk conservatives, the NOI and young blk professionals are in agreement with this, its old school civil rights leaders who are the problem. And the negro-tom black conservatives, who make real blk conservatives look bad. Now kivel did speak some truth regardless of his views.
That is right, the Jews have used alot of people and just not the Blacks alone to advance their own political and economical intertest which alot benefited during the Great Depression as a race and group which is why Henry Ford wrote the Book "The International Jew, the World's foremost Problem" and I agree the Blacks would be better off forming their own Political Party because like I said before Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton are nothing but Black Keepers for the Democrat Party and working and taking orders from the Democrat Party.

The International Jew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Internationa...

The International Jew: The World's Problem

http://www.radioislam.org/ford/TheInternation...

Level 1

Location hidden

#8759 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The same can be said about Lyndon B Johnson, the question is was paul wrong about white priviledge, its either yes or no and if yes or no then why......
I agree anything the same can be said about Lyndon B Johnson, which I believe LBJ and Southern Democrats including LBJ had no intentions of wanting to see the passage of 1964 Civil Rights Act becoming law either which I believe LBJ and Southern Democrats were hoping that the Republicans were not vote in favor of the 1964 Civil Rights Act which the Republicans did.

Civil Rights Act of 1964

When the Civil Rights Act of 1964 bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...

Level 1

Location hidden

#8760 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Cosby is an adulterer, a hypocrite and a right-wing self-hating negro, just like larry elder, clarence thomas, ken blackburn, stanley crouch, herman cain, these uncle tom cabin punks.....im with malcolm, garvey, dubois, Dr. ben, nat turner elijah muhammad, not uncle bill.......sorry
Bill is a sucessful Black Man that made during the 1960's and is why Blacks have no excuse for their own failures.
BIgKnob

United States

#8762 Oct 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>We know the Blacks have benefited more than the whites from affimative action which is why the Citizens of Michigan voted in favor to end Affirmative Action in the state of Michigan and the Blacks in Michigan don't like Democracy now which is why now the issue is in front of the SCOTUS.
Affirmative action opponents prepare for Supreme Court showdown
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/06/thedc-exclu...
Not true. Wm used the black face of affirmative action, to controll white women, a smoke screen, see right now in america there are more women of all ethnic groups than men in college. Alot of ww wouldnt be firefighters, police officers, and have traditional, qoute male jobs if not fo affirmative action. During the Obama/Romney debates Obama told Romney that women now are the majority in the work place, and are now the bread winners of the family, thats why alot ww were his biggest fund raisers, so I dissagree with you, plus this is why alot wht/guys are starting a mens movement. As for blacks we've got to get back to the basics, like back in the day, we were told you've got to work twice as hard and be twice as good.........a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thats what we were taught before the liberals stepped in with sellout civil rights leaders and shifted the focus on racism, from education.........my goal is not to change the racist but to uplift myself.........
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8763 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Not true. Wm used the black face of affirmative action, to controll white women, a smoke screen, see right now in america there are more women of all ethnic groups than men in college. Alot of ww wouldnt be firefighters, police officers, and have traditional, qoute male jobs if not fo affirmative action. During the Obama/Romney debates Obama told Romney that women now are the majority in the work place, and are now the bread winners of the family, thats why alot ww were his biggest fund raisers, so I dissagree with you, plus this is why alot wht/guys are starting a mens movement. As for blacks we've got to get back to the basics, like back in the day, we were told you've got to work twice as hard and be twice as good.........a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thats what we were taught before the liberals stepped in with sellout civil rights leaders and shifted the focus on racism, from education.........my goal is not to change the racist but to uplift myself.........
Myth 2: Affirmative action has not succeeded in increasing female and minority representation.

Several studies have documented important gains in racial and gender equality as a direct result of affirmative action (Bowen & Bok, 1998; Murrell & Jones, 1996). For example, according to a report from the U.S. Labor Department, affirmative action has helped 5 million minority members and 6 million White and minority women move up in the workforce ("Reverse Discrimination," 1995). Likewise, a study sponsored by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs showed that between 1974 and 1980 federal contractors (who were required to adopt affirmative action goals) added Black and female officials and managers at twice the rate of noncontractors (Citizens' Commission, 1984). There have also been a number of well-publicized cases in which large companies (e.g., AT&T, IBM, Sears Roebuck) increased minority employment as a result of adopting affirmative action policies.

http://www.understandingprejudice.org/readroo...

Black population in the US: 13%.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8764 Oct 7, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post your ideological fantasies until the cows come youÂ’re still wrong! There has been a long term American policy of promoting home ownership. This entailed making the financing of home purchases as accessible as possible. Various financial institutions were set up over time to make the securing of a mortgage quick and convenient. There once were Savings and Loan Associations that were savings institutions which could only invest in home mortgages. Fannie Mae (the Federal Nation Mortgage Association FNMA) was set up in 1938 to provide a secondary market for home mortgages.
Anytime something bad happens, it doesn't take long before blame starts to be assigned. In the instance of subprime mortgage woes, there is no single entity or individual to point the finger at. Instead, this mess is a collective creation of the world's central banks, homeowners, lenders, credit rating agencies and underwriters, and investors. Let's investigate.
The economy was at risk of a deep recession after the dotcom bubble burst in early 2000; this situation was compounded by the September 11 terrorist attacks that followed in 2001. In response, central banks around the world tried to stimulate the economy. They created capital liquidity through a reduction in interest rates. In turn, investors sought higher returns through riskier investments. Lenders took on greater risks too, and approved subprime mortgage loans to borrowers with poor credit. Consumer demand drove the housing bubble to all-time highs in the summer of 2005, which ultimately collapsed in August of 2006. The end result of these key events was increased foreclosure activity, large lenders and hedge funds declaring bankruptcy, and fears regarding further decreases in economic growth and consumer spending. So who's to blame? Let's take a look at the key players.
Most of the blame should be pointed at the mortgage originators (lenders failing with their due diligence) for creating these problems. It was the lenders who ultimately lent funds to people with poor credit and a high risk of default. When the central banks flooded the markets with capital liquidity, it not only lowered interest rates, it also broadly depressed risk premiums as investors sought riskier opportunities to bolster their investment returns. At the same time, lenders found themselves with ample capital to lend and, like investors, an increased willingness to undertake additional risk to increase their investment returns.
And, of course, Wall Street loved it and new it but dove in head first anyway!
"Some" of what you say is true, but what I'm talking about is the first domino to be pushed forward.

At the end of the Clinton presidency the economy took a downturn and once again after 911. That's why the housing bubble didn't start until a few years after that when Bush got the economy going again, but the rules were in place for some time.

Subprime were the primary loans that went bad in the housing crash. If not for subprime loans, the crash would have still happened, but to a much lesser degree.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8765 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> what eas wrong with adam lanza, and the arizona shooter, the theather shooter in denver, im no more responsible for the actions of some black, than you are for the actions of whites, are all wm like jerry sandusky, the molester you'd say no, well the same thing with blacks, a few dont mean all. Are all white soldiers like lyndie england you'd say no well not all blacks are in detroit or chicago, but let them work it out without non black help......
If that's the way you really feel, then why do most of your rants start off with slavery, KKK, stealing land, killing the Indians and so on? Most of our families came to the US long before those events, and yet, you try to associate all those events with us whites in this forum.

Pray what you preach.
poeticjustice

Corinth, MS

#8766 Oct 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't many whites here today that have roots to Americans that were first here. Most of our families came much later. Regardless, what took place in the past has nothing to do with today. In this country, anybody can be what they desire. If you want to be rich, then be rich. If you want to be poor, then be poor. If you are happy being middle-class, then be middle-class.
It's one thing to screw up, but quite another when you screw up repeatedly and each time, blame somebody else. As I repeatedly tell the black bloggers here, I don't know of any successful excuse makers. Successful people don't make excuses, successful people make things happen.
As long as blacks dwell on a time when they were not even on this earth yet, they will continue to be a race of failures. If you fail at something and make excuses, you've learned nothing and will fail again. But when you fail and learn from your mistakes, that education makes you less likely to fail in the future and you actually learn something.
All whites today in America have immigrant bloodlines that date back.I agree that blks,latnos,asians can be what they wanna be in today's America,but ARE saying racism doesn't exhaust? I've ran into types like u b4 who really wanna run away from the white history of slavery& extinction of a race. I fully understand your mind set of not wanting to look 2 past ,cause it xposes so much OF what whites fear & love even n the present. A greed/luv of wealth,pwr,control. Also the fear being equal or out number by ppl of color. Manifest destiny was real! Bottomline fact you can't run from the fact that any race of people w/a 400 yr headstart has an advantage. Now that the demographics in America are changing you will see even more a truning of the tide. Some Whites are already going nuts,cause they can't accept ppl of color out numbers them. past ills reflects the future in ways! TRUE FACT!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8767 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> just like in the 1980s the S & L fraud who caused that not blacks you guys did.. See in america every culture clings to their culture, the irish have st. Patrick's day, the Italians have columbus day, the mexicans have cinco de mayo, you have the chinese new year, nobody says nothing, but when blacks, remember their history, whites accuse blacks of racism, but you teach your history in schools, its this constant fear of a slave revolt in the back of your minds. My message to blacks is ingnore that double standard bullshit, being an american dont mean white, and white folks cant define for you anything when we've been here as long as they have.....you dont have to be white to be successful, educated. We fought to change america from wrong to right, and not for blacks to give up everything, and seek white validation, thats the reason in I dont want you in the black communitys business, we'll do what we have to do ourselves, go pull that shit on somebody else, I reject it.......ps. Im a black man and whatever decision I make for my family, how I want my kids educated, and how I live my life... Is none of your gawd damn business, I live freely within the values of my choosing, not yours.....
What are you complaining about? You have two black entertainment channels on cable and the entire month of February as black history month. When do we whites get a month for white history? When do we get a White Entertainment channel? For crying out loud, every all white show that became a huge success was attacked by your black leaders because the shows were all white. They they had to scatter and create a new character so they could put a black into these shows, and then the shows went off the air.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8768 Oct 7, 2013
poeticjustice wrote:
<quoted text>All whites today in America have immigrant bloodlines that date back.I agree that blks,latnos,asians can be what they wanna be in today's America,but ARE saying racism doesn't exhaust? I've ran into types like u b4 who really wanna run away from the white history of slavery& extinction of a race. I fully understand your mind set of not wanting to look 2 past ,cause it xposes so much OF what whites fear & love even n the present. A greed/luv of wealth,pwr,control. Also the fear being equal or out number by ppl of color. Manifest destiny was real! Bottomline fact you can't run from the fact that any race of people w/a 400 yr headstart has an advantage. Now that the demographics in America are changing you will see even more a truning of the tide. Some Whites are already going nuts,cause they can't accept ppl of color out numbers them. past ills reflects the future in ways! TRUE FACT!
What would America look like if blacks were ever able to be the majority in the US? Look at places like Detroit, Chicago, and even my hometown of Cleveland.

No thank you. We don't need an entire ghetto country. The only reason whites are letting these Hispanics in is because Hispanics don't like blacks, and we figure we'll get them inside the boarders to finish you blacks off. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8769 Oct 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you guys will make excuses for everything. The same issues that caused the Great Depression are the same ones that caused this recession. In the 1920s there was a great division of wealth just like there is now. As a result,people of all racial backgrounds purchased things they could not afford. Banks supported this bad loans and then preceded to bribe the ratings agencies to give them good ratings so that they can sell their bad loans to investors. That is why we had Glass Steagal that separated investment and commercial banking. You people decided that you wanted deregulation so you repealed this great piece of legislation. 8 yrs after the repeal, we get the recesssion
Wrong. Banks were pressured by participants in the US governments to give minorities bad loans. After the loans were sold to the secondary markets like F&F, they were bundled into securities and giving a AAA rating. Then they were cast off as investments that went bad.

The point is no bank would ever give their own money to people that were such a high risk. Banks made their money through processing loans, but what did they care? It really wasn't their money!

You can't sell off bad loans unless you have those bad loans to begin with. Many of those bad loans were the products of illegitimate borrowers. It started with the minorities and then everybody and their mother jumped onboard. Trust me, I'm a landlord that lost two good tenants because of 0% down. Both were way overextended in their credit and both purchased their homes without putting down one red cent.

One of those tenants was a married couple that made a moderate income. They didn't even own their television set. It was rented. They both had new leased cars and were late with rent from time to time. The home they purchased was not even built yet. It was in an upscale development in an upscale suburb.

That's what brought the house of card (no pun intended) down.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8770 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>The point scholar, is black people had nothing to pass on to the next generation, because white were always in your business, example the movie saving private ryan, starring tom hanks; that was on a an all black regiment, lead by LT. Cononel Emmitt Simmons, black soldiers liberated dachau, remember the "red ball express" but hollywood makes a movie about it with a all white cast, see rewritten history..........
Oh, so now you're using movies to justify your failures?

Let me tell you something: my father grew up in a way no black person ever did today. You don't know what poor is unless you talk to people back then.

He and his six siblings lived in a house about the size of a three car garage. No running water, no electricity and no natural gas which is important here up north. They had an outhouse in the backyard, and trust me, if you have to go in our winters up north, then you must really have to go.

My father nor any of his siblings spent time in jail. They all worked hard so they didn't have to live the rest of their lives they way they lived growing up.

If there is any "wealth" to be passed down, me and my cousins will be the first generation to receive this wealth, and it's not all that much either.

My family is not the exception. Most whites are in the exact same position. There was no wealth to be passed down in most cases. After my parents are gone and if a nursing home doesn't take what they have, maybe, just maybe my sister and I might get something handed down to us and again, it won't be all that much.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8771 Oct 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass, most black people vote democrat in the first place. 90% of blacks did before. The 7% increase was general due to the frustrations the American people had with the republican party.
You might have a point if it was 90 plus percent in just the general election. But the same percentage of blacks voted for DumBama over Hillary--a white woman.

It's clear it has nothing to do with party affiliation. Blacks voted against a white Democrat woman in huge numbers. Now only was she a white Democrat, but clearly had much more experience and ideas than a third-rate community organizer.

Blacks voted for DumBama because he was a Mulatto and nothing more.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8772 Oct 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are complaining, they have families and kids, dumbo.
Why would they complain Dumbo if they are going to get paid anyway for not working? If my boss told me I didn't have to work but I would still get paid only a little later, I would hope it would last for months. The last thing I would do is complain.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8773 Oct 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
And you guys have the temerity to call us violent.
Yes we do, and we have the crime statistics to support our claims.

Level 1

Location hidden

#8774 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Not true. Wm used the black face of affirmative action, to controll white women, a smoke screen, see right now in america there are more women of all ethnic groups than men in college. Alot of ww wouldnt be firefighters, police officers, and have traditional, qoute male jobs if not fo affirmative action. During the Obama/Romney debates Obama told Romney that women now are the majority in the work place, and are now the bread winners of the family, thats why alot ww were his biggest fund raisers, so I dissagree with you, plus this is why alot wht/guys are starting a mens movement. As for blacks we've got to get back to the basics, like back in the day, we were told you've got to work twice as hard and be twice as good.........a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thats what we were taught before the liberals stepped in with sellout civil rights leaders and shifted the focus on racism, from education.........my goal is not to change the racist but to uplift myself.........
I totally agree with you that Blacks back then and years ago were taught to work twice as hard which they had to just like everybody else if you wanted anything out of life which isn't like today where some blacks feel its owed to them and it is free but the Blacks back in the days had a great work ethic compared to majority of blacks today which even Bill Cosby would agree with that, that Blacks years ago had a better work ethic back then just like the whites did and without that as a Country we would have never won World War 2 and I also agree things went south in hand basket when the Pseudo Liberals from the 1960's & 1970's stepped in with their Sellout Civil Right Leaders like Jessie Jackson Sr. & Al Sharpton who shifted their focus and kept their focus on Racism & promoting Black Racism which creates & keeps White Racism going and keeps the hate going too instead of focusing on education which you are right those so Civil Right Leaders should be focusing on education but the thing is if you are a Black that is Educated, the other uneducated blacks will precieve you and consider & label you as an Uncle Tom even by Civil Right Leaders like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton which is why I have a problem with Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton because their main focus is on Racism only and not education but Racism is their economical livelihood which depends on it but I know and seen alot of qualified white men and women for years who had to be passed over due to unfair Affirmative Action quotas by the US Federal Government and that is a fact which I seen plenty of that and I know people that were more qualified than the Black individuals who did not have the skills but watched the Blacks get the jobs because of the color of their skin instead of being based on qualifications.

Affirmative Action:
Twenty-five Years of Controversy

http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v5...

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#8775 Oct 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you that Blacks back then and years ago were taught to work twice as hard which they had to just like everybody else if you wanted anything out of life which isn't like today where some blacks feel its owed to them and it is free but the Blacks back in the days had a great work ethic compared to majority of blacks today which even Bill Cosby would agree with that
Yes, but they don't like Bill Cosby types. That's why it's so much fun to use intelligent blacks to debate their claims:

"If we put ourselves into the shoes of racists who seek to sabotage black upward mobility, we couldn't develop a more effective agenda than that followed by civil rights organizations, black politicians, academics, liberals and the news media. Let's look at it.

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

During the 1960s, devastating nonsense emerged, exemplified by a Johns Hopkins University sociology professor who argued, "It has yet to be shown that the absence of a father was directly responsible for any of the supposed deficiencies of broken homes." The real issue, he went on to say, "is not the lack of male presence but the lack of male income." That suggests marriage and fatherhood can be replaced by a welfare check.

The poverty rate among blacks is 36 percent. Most black poverty is found in female-headed households. The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits since 1994 and is about 8 percent today. The black illegitimacy rate is 75 percent, and in some cities, it's 90 percent. But if that's a legacy of slavery, it must have skipped several generations, because in the 1940s, unwed births hovered around 14 percent.

Along with the decline of the black family comes anti-social behavior, manifested by high crime rates. Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered. Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation's population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims.

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/williamns07...

The only way for blacks and whites to ever get along is if more blacks were like the great Dr. Walter E Williams. But BigKnob would consider the professor just another Uncle Tom.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8776 Oct 7, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> just like in the 1980s the S & L fraud who caused that not blacks you guys did.. See in america every culture clings to their culture, the irish have st. Patrick's day, the Italians have columbus day, the mexicans have cinco de mayo, you have the chinese new year, nobody says nothing, but when blacks, remember their history, whites accuse blacks of racism, but you teach your history in schools, its this constant fear of a slave revolt in the back of your minds. My message to blacks is ingnore that double standard bullshit, being an american dont mean white, and white folks cant define for you anything when we've been here as long as they have.....you dont have to be white to be successful, educated. We fought to change america from wrong to right, and not for blacks to give up everything, and seek white validation, thats the reason in I dont want you in the black communitys business, we'll do what we have to do ourselves, go pull that shit on somebody else, I reject it.......ps. Im a black man and whatever decision I make for my family, how I want my kids educated, and how I live my life... Is none of your gawd damn business, I live freely within the values of my choosing, not yours.....
What is the similiarity between the Great Depression, S&L, and The Great Recession?
All of them occurred while the reps were in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 3 min FireyFellow44 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,565,477
California, New York & Florida Has Most Human ... 8 min FIRE SOMALI COPS 2
Women: What is more important to you? 8 min Dan Snow 53
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 13 min The Power Of Mast... 135
Rudy Giuliani to replace Jeff Sessions as AG. 18 min LEAVE AMERICA BLA... 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min blackist 1,539
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 135
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Satan-Abuser of H... 84
More from around the web