Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8074 Sep 24, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the middle America meth problem but I do know that there's new wave going on at sporting goods front doors when they get a new order of ammo in!!!! Go up to the lines and listen to the conversations!!! If I was black I'd open my eyes!!! Who dat you might get your wish for a race war and no body wins!!! Especially blacks!!!!!!

Goading white Americans into a race war is about the dumbest thing BLACK Americans have done lately. At 13% of the population their defeat would be a simple matter. But numbers don't seem to mean much to them (except when it's time for 4 of them to jump a lone white guy, what brave souls they are).

For the moment their war consists of attacking children, families, the elderly and the smallest white people they can find. All soft targets. Soon enough the press will realize that hiding these crimes isn't doing them any favors. Some of these fools have been dumb enough to attack reporters.

The problem with people who solve problems with their fists (and in the case of BLACKS, their feet since stomping a victim on the ground is their idea of honor) is that they forget how to negotiate. By the time they need to, it's too late. Even the pseudo-intellectual BLACKS who majored in BLACK studies and other such tripe will find their skills useless against an angry white populace.

Keep teaching your kids to attack smaller white kids. Look where that gets you. Look where it has gotten you so far. Most of your bosses were small white kids. Can you see the connection? When you seek to create a monster, it will turn on you. You're getting what you begged for and this stupid little guerilla war you are currently waging on liberal whites in places like Wisconsin and Washington State is only turning liberals into angry white people.

Sure, we still have some who are on your side, but since we all look alike to you, how will you know which ones to avoid attacking? That's your dumbest problem. You've decided that ALL white Americans are evil. You are racists!
GroBBBBBBB
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#8075 Sep 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>whites are, when you lose your.job, your mortgage, your health care because of Wall St. greed, fraud, your job has been shipped over seas, your company has down sized, thats economic voilence, now your out here on the streets......thats more serious than street crime.....besides whites are more racist ask the new miss indian america, now shes a terrorist according to whites..........
Really, I didn't read anything about that. What I did read is Miss SC had to apologize for her "I come from a state that 20% of people have a home on wheels" remark. The true figure is 18% of SC residents live in a mobile home. Some stereotypes are true . Pointing that our does not necessarily make one a bigot nor a racist .

What has happened to this county effects everyone when the "free giveaways" run out we are all screwed
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#8076 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I love animals. I have no problem how mother nature evolved human from animals, if that's what you're worried about. I'm not insecure like you guys. Because I have no control over earth evolution. We all shall die as humans. And humans are animals. To bad we'll destroy each other before it's too late. All these years on earth, human are still less intelligent than animals in many ways. The ignorance of humans at this day and age should be outdated. Humans have proven we're destroyers rather than good stewards of the land which we're on borrowed time. The only earthy thing naturally you posses over me, is "RACIST"! What a waste of energy.<quoted text>
Whining about the past has destroyed your future ,Who Dat. why is it that some have failed to evolve?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8078 Sep 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
I you get any more f-ing stupid your head will surely explode! Nothing but moronic wingnuz propaganda!
..and that's all you have to say? Well, I guess you couldn't dispute a thing, no wonder.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8079 Sep 24, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you’re talking out of your arse stupid-wingnuz BS, most politicians want to cut the federal budget in theory. Few want to cut it in practice. So it is with corporate welfare, which is enthusiastically supported by Democrats and Republicans alike. The federal budget is filled with outrageous, inappropriate, useless, counterproductive, and simply wasteful spending. But social welfare is not one of them – it is god’s end to American families, women and children! The largest corporate-welfare payments go to the wealthiest corporations. These corporations are also the biggest campaign donors to candidates of both major political parties.
My my, you're not that bright. No wonder you are so easily manipulated by the liberal elite. Social welfare is a tool to manipulate and maintain power. The stupid, such as yourself, just can't see through it. You've pretty much acknowledged the involvement of the social elite and yet you still want to empower them. Grow a brain.

btw: become independent and you won't want big govt.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8080 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And with that, I bet a months paycheck you voted for DumBama twice. He is the most anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime. And yes, thanks to his actions, more people are without healthcare, more jobs are moving overseas to escape this Unaffordable Healthcare Act, more people are losing jobs and in essence, losing their home and medical insurance.
Now I'm worried about my sister. She's worked for the Cleveland Clinic for decades. Commie Care left the world famous healthcare facility 325 million dollars short, and now they are going to have to layoff many of their workers or offer them an early retirement. I'm sure the care that they give people today will suffer as well.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/1...
Wall Street has nothing compared to DumBama.
oscummacare will impact your sister....she may not have a job. The clinic will become a place for long lines and few doctors/nurses. The Cleveland Clinic will lose it's excellent rep for quality care because many doctors will leave or retire. Non english speaking doctors will fill some of the spots but the language barrier usually impacts the kind of care patients receive.

You are correct, this is the most anti business president we have ever had. This is the most damaging to our country. He is stripping it of it's spirit....it's dreamers and innovators. He has pushed the hardworking, salt of the Earth folks into poverty. He is creating a society of takers on the backs of hardworking folks for now. Eventually, these folks will falter and become trapped in Big Govt's plantation. The liberal elite are slowly taking this country over and it's truly amazing to see how easy it is.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#8081 Sep 24, 2013
Drhuxtable wrote:
Black people live in a fantasy world where they all come from African royalty
Did you see that episode of the Jefferson's?
Black peeps will never be treated as equal until they earn their own way
No welfare no affirmative action no eeo bs
Every time they get fired even when they get caught smoking drugs at work
When you are equal you will be treated as such
72% unwed mothers you are inferior
Wow, racism at it's most vile. You want to base "what black people think" on a TV show from four decades ago, but claim THEY are "living in fantasy world"?
They HAVE earned equality, they earned it long, long ago but bigots like you deny them this equality. "No welfare" more white people than blacks are on welfare, and it's disgusting greed that says we should keep cutting services for the needy as the wealthy pay less in taxes than ever before "no affirmative action" because whites "deserve" the best jobs? We've "Earned" more opportunity? "No eeo bs even when they get fired for smoking drugs" Equal opportunity isn't bs, and has nothing to do with drug use. There are REAL eeo violations happening every day, and as you prove real bigotry and discrimination.
"When you are equal you will be treated as such" Liar. They are equal, and have NEVER been treated anywhere close to "as such." "72% unwed mothers" has nothing whatsoever to do with denying equality to black people, but IS about gutting funding to family planning and decent education.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8082 Sep 24, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>My my, you're not that bright. No wonder you are so easily manipulated by the liberal elite. Social welfare is a tool to manipulate and maintain power. The stupid, such as yourself, just can't see through it. You've pretty much acknowledged the involvement of the social elite and yet you still want to empower them. Grow a brain.
btw: become independent and you won't want big govt.

The only thing they understand is the magic number "Mo". They want Mo and that's all that matters. They want to get Mo from "The Man" so they can feel like they got one over on him. Even though "The Man" currently in the white house is BLACK.

I do wonder how many BLACKS called Obama an "Oreo" or a "Zebra" while he was growing up? And I wonder if that's why he's doing so little for them now. It SEEMS like he's on their side, but what has really changed for them? A big boost in false pride maybe.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8083 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Good you recognize I know what I'm talking about. That's a good little boy.
And just remember, you're a white African evolved from out of Africa's migration. Evolving through Europe's icy frozen condition through "Albinism and Vitiligo" allowed you to posses your pale skin. Eye color, hair change was apart of the process as well.
http://www.bing.com/images/search... text>
Remember, albinos were killed by the natives for their powers or out of fear and racism. That's quite an accomplishment for a race to succeed against such odds. Humans are all one but yet you want to market yourself as someone superior....or at least you're trying. It doesn't matter who came first or which race is more evolved. You may be proud that your race is closest to the ape while other races evolved further up the ladder. That could explain something about IQ and violence differences between the races.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8084 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
If there were a survey poll throughout the world. You would be seen as a racist long before I would be called a liar!<quoted text>
But wait.....you're a racist AND a liar! Please name the city you live in that is 85% and crime free. Your posts are filled with racist rants and incendiary comments which is why you are both a racist and a liar.

You would think you would want your people OFF the govt. plantation which means you are extremely stupid or profitting by their enslavement.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8085 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
There are far more white people sucking resources out of Africa than helping the poor at free will. There's always a catch.
If whites would have never migrated out of Europe, they'll be just as poor as the people you speak against. Africans didn't seek stealing the whole world by slaughter. Whites took full advantage of their killing techniques creating devastation and destruction for their own advancement. <quoted text>
Sucking resources? How so? The Africans are whoring their own resources all by themselves....just like they sold and continue to sell their people into slavery. Constant warring depletes resources and prevents progress because who is going to want to come into such an unstable country and set up shop? Take responsibility and quit blaming others for your own stupidity and selfishness.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8086 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I love animals. I have no problem how mother nature evolved human from animals, if that's what you're worried about. I'm not insecure like you guys. Because I have no control over earth evolution. We all shall die as humans. And humans are animals. To bad we'll destroy each other before it's too late. All these years on earth, human are still less intelligent than animals in many ways. The ignorance of humans at this day and age should be outdated. Humans have proven we're destroyers rather than good stewards of the land which we're on borrowed time. The only earthy thing naturally you posses over me, is "RACIST"! What a waste of energy.<quoted text>
Who's worried and insecure? Are you projecting your pathology again? Speaking of wasted energy.....why do you spend so much time ranting about racism and then admit we are all the same? And as such.......you should know the liberal elite intends to keep you chained on the govt. plantation. They will take as many as they can so don't think blacks will be exclusive. I don't think humans should be enslaved by anyone or anything which is why I say no to Big Govt.

You do realize oscumma knew he was going to be re elected when he told the Russians he would be more flexible after the election.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8087 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And yet you lower yourself beneath me with every post. An individual with such a high IQ should never hang around here. Try your so-called brilliance in the real political world instead in a political incorrect forum with what you perceive being a lesser being. Doesn't make sense. But making sense doesn't matter, right? You're more into spreading your racist propaganda for the white power culture huh? <quoted text>
Please contain your insecurities. I'm only responding to your unhealthy racist rants. They are quite toxic and serve no purpose except to upset people. You need some help and I mean this in the kindest of ways.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8088 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about unions; particularly public unions? What about trial lawyers? Who do they give their contributions to? Environmentalists? Animal rights people?
Corporate welfare is the definition of government taking less from corporations..... not giving them something. The US has the second highest corporate tax rate in the world.
The same can't be said about the leaches of our society. Those who irresponsibly have families before they leave their teen years or secure an adequate income. Those who rely on Obama Phones, HUD, Medicaid, food stamps and so on. Most of those people never contributed a dime to our society yet alone create thousands of tax paying jobs to offset any government forgiveness.
True but unfortunately, people like who dat have swallowed the lib elite's propaganda. He doesn't even realize he is enslaved and/or enslaving others.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8089 Sep 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, black men enslaved whites, they just didn't create inhumane treatments and racism as your kind. That's that, PERIOD!<quoted text>
Of course not....blacks just ate whites like animals.

Look at the ghettos and Africa right now? I can't think of anything more inhumane than that!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#8090 Sep 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You call people apes then accuse me of racism, for pointing out that recessive genes are biologically inferior to dominate genes,.........
Here's what I said"<quoted text>You're babbling nonsense again. Your ignorance does nothing but cloud the truth. Don't get mad at me for pointing out your ignorance, once again. It is important for the readers to understand the hatred from black racists towards anything white. It started in Africa among those who tore albinos apart either out of fear, hatred or exploitation. It's quite clear YOU are the one who has never been to Africa and relies on the race baiters to teach you about it."

Please point out where I call people apes in the above quote.

Recessive genes are not necessarily biolgically inferior. It's all about numbers so if you and your partner have more 'brown eyes' genes, it will be dominate. There is a strong chance you will have a child with brown eyes. For some reason you want to correlate that with some kind of superiority. Honestly, you're a nutjob.

btw: Using your own argument, you are now suggesting that blacks are inferior in Europe and the US since the dominate gene is white. Shame on you, racist.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8091 Sep 24, 2013
Today the United Nations General Assembly.
He may be invited home to Kenya.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8092 Sep 24, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
African scholars? LOL
Out of 142 countries,Africa ranked 133 in academics.
Untold trillions in American tax payer dollars have been funneled into that self inflicted waste land and they're still an undeveloped throw back to the mesozoic period.
Africa is not a country.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8093 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And with that, I bet a months paycheck you voted for DumBama twice. He is the most anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime. And yes, thanks to his actions, more people are without healthcare, more jobs are moving overseas to escape this Unaffordable Healthcare Act, more people are losing jobs and in essence, losing their home and medical insurance.
Now I'm worried about my sister. She's worked for the Cleveland Clinic for decades. Commie Care left the world famous healthcare facility 325 million dollars short, and now they are going to have to layoff many of their workers or offer them an early retirement. I'm sure the care that they give people today will suffer as well.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/1...
Wall Street has nothing compared to DumBama.
Companies are moving jobs oversees because they would rather pay the $1 an hor that they can pay to a person in the third world country, then pay an American a decent wage. That is why a public option healthcare sytsem is necessary.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8094 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The military budget has already been cut. It's not what Republicans are fighting for right now. What they do want is less public spending such as Commie Care and our out of control food stamp program just to name a few. Democrats never want to cut the gravy train because that's how they buy votes. Few if any government dependents vote Republican, so the more government dependents, the more likely Democrat votes.
The Gop only stopped because of dem opposition.
http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/2...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13/repu...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

And no, the so-called stimulus program was not designed to do anything for our economy. It was free money for DumBama to buy votes with. Trains to nowhere, roads that nobody really needed, money given to public unions to keep those votes, Solyndra and all those other failed alternative energy programs and companies to keep his environmentalist voters happy.
Regardless what you say, the stimulus successfully stopped the flowe of Job losses for this recession.
Plus republican pols like Ron Paul sought stimulus moneuy for their own districts.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Commie Care was entirely a Democrat idea that overtook 1/6th of our entire economy. As Mitt Romney pointed out, Mass. healthcare and Commie Care have vast differences; one being that it's not the place of the federal government to provide healthcare to it's citizens. States can because a state can fund whatever it desires. But our federal government has no place for providing for it's citizens.
Annals of Congress, 1794
Mitt Romney has not provided one difference between Romneycare and Obamacare. And it is ridiculous to say that the government is not suppose to provide for it's people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bolt Thrower 1,659,658
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... 4 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 22
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 5 min el rey de los cam... 44
Antifa... !PRESENTE! 5 min THX White Reign 10
Roman Polankski, Harvey Weinstein, And Hollywei... 7 min The Laughing Axe 17
POPULAR THREADS: Instigate, provoke, inflame. (Dec '14) 7 min T-BOS 5
Do You Think There Was Voter Fraud In The Alaba... 7 min Kato 17
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 57 min stampit3d 102
Is this KIP? 1 hr KIP 73
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 4 hr Kato 157
More from around the web