Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7703 Sep 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Now add, it's always been African American people whites have consistently wanted to hold back. I've posted tons of evidence proving if you haven't heard centuries of screams of inequality over the years.
Destroying black town, businesses and communities of racist jealousy, then stealing their goods would have helped blacks a lot. Denying them rights, poring money into white institutions while restricting black educational facilities even thou blacks were tax payers, wasn't fair. Over looking qualified African americans for jobs and or promotion wasn't/isn't fair, not employing blacks while flooding the country then black neighborhoods with drugs isn't fair, over censoring how he raises their kids weaken the family structure isn't good, lying, blaming and stereotyping, disenfranchising, discriminating isn't good nor right.
So, with all those hurdles and current racial practices still exist, your kind created the what you hate about African American. For some sick paranoid reason, your kind concentrated on the black culture more than any other. It has "Intoxicated you and your kind our of racial fear! <quoted text>
Oh please. You constantly bring up crap about things that took place decades if not centuries ago, and even then, isolated stories.

Nobody has held any black people down in the last few decades. Housing, education, jobs, all are protected and even reversed so that black people still have a better chance than whites.

There's been very few if any cases of real discrimination in recent years. Your life started the day you were born, not 1832. The things that happened to my great grandparents, my grandparents and even my parents have nothing to do with me or how far I can go in life. Only I make that decision.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7704 Sep 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Your white justice system wants to raise or kids. <quoted text>
How so? You would rather they go from foster home to foster home rather than live with a loving white family? Maybe blacks should step up to the task, don't you think?

Better yet, get big govt. out of our lives.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7705 Sep 21, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> There is very little that is more important for any people to know than their history, culture, traditions and langugage, for without such knowledge one stands naked and defenseless before the world....Cicero...she's lost her gawd damn mind, what people forget their history but fools, didnt malcolm x say history is the greatest teacher. What blacks should do is keep white folks out of black folks business, and start creating business, building schools, and re-unite with black folks around the world...i've had enough of sellout negros and condesending white liberals.......take that shyt elsewhere....
Blacks would end up bringing back slavery like they did in Africa to get rid of their own blacks that they didn't want which was the purpose in Africa and it economically benefited the Blacks that where in Africa.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7706 Sep 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To Anonymous, why don't you ever school your partner in crime here on his "bad grammar and spelling"? Most of his posts have it. I simply don't like focusing on it as you guys do against me/us. <quoted text>
I don't have any partner's on here it obivously everyone see you for what you really are.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7707 Sep 21, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The biggest moochers are wall street, the banks, corporate welfare, farmer welfare, the general motors welfare, are you upset about that, given corporate companies hire mainly whites, but thats every taxpayer's money not just whites..........im sure you never thought about it that way........but its true....
that is another product of the Pseudo Liberal Democrats adopted by FDR called Keynesian economics and your are right about who the biggest moochers are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keynesian_econom...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7708 Sep 21, 2013
Now look at it from another perspective, what you speak about is racial rubbish. It's ok for whites to "steal" but not share! That's one of the biggest injustice of all!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When they moved into my suburb and destroyed it, that's when. Anything or anybody that affects my life and investments is my business. The stores I used to shop that are now gone--my business. The neighborhood my mother now lives in where I fear for her safety--my business. Taxes increasing because of the non-working blacks and lack of occupied businesses and homes--my business. It's all my business.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7709 Sep 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. You constantly bring up crap about things that took place decades if not centuries ago, and even then, isolated stories.
Nobody has held any black people down in the last few decades. Housing, education, jobs, all are protected and even reversed so that black people still have a better chance than whites.
There's been very few if any cases of real discrimination in recent years. Your life started the day you were born, not 1832. The things that happened to my great grandparents, my grandparents and even my parents have nothing to do with me or how far I can go in life. Only I make that decision.
Exactly Right.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7710 Sep 21, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The biggest moochers are wall street, the banks, corporate welfare, farmer welfare, the general motors welfare, are you upset about that, given corporate companies hire mainly whites, but thats every taxpayer's money not just whites..........im sure you never thought about it that way........but its true....
Not hardly. You only believe what the libs had fed you. Ironically, the liberal elite are behind wall street, banks gm and so on.

I would much rather help someone who is helping themselves any day. If a business needs some assistance then of course....it will also help bring in jobs, a tax base and economic prosperity. If a low life street hag keeps opening her legs to pop out another govt. reliant.....no so much. I see no benefit to society....only to the liberal elites who need her and her bastard to keep them in power.

I am also not in favor of too much govt. interference in bail outs and such. I would much prefer a more tax friendly environment that will allow businesses to grow and prosper on their own. Less govt involvement which means ending all of this kind of nonsense once and for all.
BIgKnob

United States

#7711 Sep 21, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>It might help if you learned to understand what you read. No bait n switch.....it's just your brain refusing to acknowledge the truth. It could be diseased caused by generations of cannibalism.
No I think yours is mutated with albinism, why else you be worried about blk people, like you used religion to justify what you do, then re-write history in your favor, then call your victim a savage......like you did the indians remember, the cowboy is the hero and the indian is the villian......by the way 1 in 3 cowboys in the west were either black or latino, see I told you, that you re-write history ..........lair
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7712 Sep 21, 2013
White racist can only have tunnel vision, the results are unwavering "Bigots"!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You make racist statements and you call me a racist, for telling truth.....no I dont need the I/net I do my own research, with my study group.....thats less than 1% of my findings..truth stands the test of time, lies will soon be exposed......and there are many.....
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7713 Sep 21, 2013
Dude, you're delusional and a liar. History proves you wrong as well. Your cheap talk results in rich propaganda.
Even the Native Americans used the term, "white man speak with forked tongue"
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>There are many who enjoy their heritage in this country which is fine by me. They could call their kids Moonray so long as they contribute to society like everyone else. I don't care if they don't speak English so long as they can function without expecting special treatment. If you come to this country, you should speak the language and respect the customs. Many Asians for example, choose to speak in their native tongue but understand English and don't need to have accomodations made for them. Their children can attend schools and speak English fluently when they need to. They may have names unique to their own culture which should have no bearing. So long as they pay taxes like everyone else, they have as much right to citizenship as the next guy.
Americans really don't care what race people are so long as they are not harming another.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7714 Sep 21, 2013
And that list is a drop in the bucket. Then there's those 200 years in America when black wasn't killing, whites were, a lot!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Remember adam lanza shooting 27 school children dead this devil killed his mother too, and himself. Congress Debbie Gifford, I phoenix Az, the mall shooter/killer in portland or.
The movie theater shooter in Denver Co., jeffery dahmer, the salon killer in orange co calif. 8 ww shoot dead, funny how you guys forget when the killer is white......i call that hypocrisy.....if the people involved are not white, then its none of your business, you look like fools asking blk folks to explain something to you......one of you mf is always into somebodys business.....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7715 Sep 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Now look at it from another perspective, what you speak about is racial rubbish. It's ok for whites to "steal" but not share! That's one of the biggest injustice of all!<quoted text>
Racial rubbish? Speaking of rubbish, would you like to come here and clean my tree lawn before I mow the lawn? I didn't have to do that years ago when it was a white neighborhood.

I don't worry about whites stealing anything from me because it hasn't happened.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7716 Sep 21, 2013
Ted Koppel said it best, when he was talking to Bill O'Reilly. He said Fox News isn't News, isn't a "Witch Hunt" business!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Your game is sad, you sound like a woman...Do I have the right to follow you with a gun, and ask you where you live in a free society, I dont give a fk about your media, its a crook-ed mirror in which wht-america views themselves, example: the angel food cake is white
the devil food cake is chocolate
Thats how your education system works, all white his-story......
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7717 Sep 21, 2013
Why don't you man up and admit, in your eyes, "Being white is to be ALL right?
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>This is the kind of mentality that promotes the kind of eye for an eye behavior in Africa. It will be endless because there will always be some kind of monster doing something. The media will not reveal the stats on the crime committed by blacks against blacks and blacks against whites because the numbers are horrific. Deaths from one week in the hood will outnumber all the serial killers in a year...white or otherwise.
The fact you would take some extreme example and connect that to whites is proof you are a hateful racist. This will not promote your cause unless that is exactly what you want.....to promote hatred and contempt.
There are many evil people in this world and they come in all sizes, shapes and colors. They have been created out of some kind of anomaly in nature, environment or both. Ghetto life is a culture of violence which has little regard for human life. This is why the incidents of crime is so high. It isn't whitey's fault. It is a result of black women who screw anything that walks and men who are too stupid to keep it zipped. It is about a people who will bring babies into the world they can't afford who grow up neglected and angry......thus the cycle continues. The liberal elite perpetuate the cycle by addicting the masses to the govt. teat. The same liberal elite who will exploit the ghetto to keep Hollywood within easy access to the drugs the gangstas kill each other over. Blacks are being exploited by the very people you support. The middle class are enslaved in the same way except they are shackeled and controlled by the oppressive govt.
You want a better life? Fight against big govt. End the violence, hatred and racism within your culture. Get off welfare and set an example for children you can afford to have. Take responsibility for your actions, quit making excuses and blaming others.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7718 Sep 21, 2013
And yet whites had the fist Ghettos in America. Dude, if America was all white, it would have the same problems. Do you not know history? White prey on other whites when there's no other to prey on. By physically and systematically robbing and raping the black culture, it's easier putting yourself on "pedestals" while using African American as the footstool.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what being an American means.
I have no problem with how the blacks live, as long as they don't move in next to me. Want to have your own language, your own weird names, your own culture, then live with your own kind and not ours. We don't believe in making noise all day and night. We don't believe in throwing garbage onto people's lawns. We don't believe in letting our dangerous animals go free into the neighborhoods. If you want to live like that, fine with me, but I don't want to live like that.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7719 Sep 21, 2013
I'll do one better, all those Neanderthal killers spreading across mother earth slaughtering, stealing and enslaving as your kind migrate!

JACKSON, I smell you in the mix....lol
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need to go back further than that when the African tribes raided other African villages killing everyone there. And for what? Revenge? Power? Hatred? Things never change.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7720 Sep 21, 2013
White wash brain wash isn't working huh? Bigotry at it's best>>>>
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>It might help if you learned to understand what you read. No bait n switch.....it's just your brain refusing to acknowledge the truth. It could be diseased caused by generations of cannibalism.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7721 Sep 21, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> No I think yours is mutated with albinism, why else you be worried about blk people, like you used religion to justify what you do, then re-write history in your favor, then call your victim a savage......like you did the indians remember, the cowboy is the hero and the indian is the villian......by the way 1 in 3 cowboys in the west were either black or latino, see I told you, that you re-write history ..........lair
What a strange response. I'm not worried about black people in the least. I feel great sadness for those who don't know how to think for themselves....those who have so much hatred and self pity. You are a person who has such self hatred but also hatred towards everyone else you think has done you wrong. Revenge, hatred, insecurity will keep you at war against each other and others in society. There will never by peace unless you fix yourself from within. I haven't used religion to justify anything although you do realize your voodoo doctors were not very kind to all those folks who's bodies you ate and heads you shrunk.

Who has re written history? Not I....although you do realize publishers are part of the liberal elite. They control the masses and those who are unable to think for themselves......like you.

No doubt cowboys could have been a mixture of many kinds of people......White, Native American, Mexican, Black......... Why does it matter?

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry....

The Cracker Cowboys of Florida is an interesting read....but according to F. Remington, he mentioned they were absent in Florida. Is that a conspiracy? Doubt it. Remington documented the west/southwest with his paintings, sketches and sculptures. In all of his sketches that I've seen, I would not agree there many blacks depicted in many of them....much less one out of three. Yes they were there, of course.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7722 Sep 21, 2013
Typical deflection...>>>
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>bigknob, you need help. You are so caught up in your hatred, you can't even think straight. Quit floundering in your cesspool of hatred, excuses and racism....nothing good comes from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,642,253
Does Kip have a family member in prison? 52 min Ttt 1
Black Hooker=Racist White Male's Best Friend 59 min Ttt 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr Ttt 64
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 1 hr Hmm the meanie 45
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trollslayer 137,296
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr bluestreak returns 83
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr asset 836
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yooo 1,589
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 321
More from around the web