Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#7614 Sep 20, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Your response is evidence you are ignorant and unaware of the gangs in Liberia who will chew the arm off their enemies in order to intimidate them before war. Savages and there seems to be some crossover in America.
No need to bring in Liberia we got plenty of our own atrocities
https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#7616 Sep 20, 2013
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to bring in Liberia we got plenty of our own atrocities
https://www.google.com/search...
Hi trolluna ...

:)
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7617 Sep 20, 2013
Don't worry about that dumbazz troll. They know you and I are different, Even our styles are different. Notice every time I accuse one of them of something, they turn around and do it to me, using my literature from my posts. That's why I think they're weak, they don't have their own material without copying mines or others, then re-use it as reverse tactics. Pathetic aren't they?
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> This is knob, the nationalist, not who dat. Now the real savage is your education system, your founding fathers. im not in africa im in the US you read my post on what fredrick douglass said, I reject that IQ bullshit, and euro-centric goverment education, thats the problem you give us your version of american his-story, the real purpose of an education was for human developement, and pass it on from one generation to the next. But bourgeois scholars, and capitalist intellectuals have brainwashed you into thinking that the purpose of an education is to get a job. You spend all your time worring about getting a job working for somebody else, and what they think, you have nothing to pass on to the next generation, then you wonder why it is , youre no farther now than you were when you started....knowledge of self, do for self, defend self self-interest..........
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7618 Sep 20, 2013
Here's another troll refusing to grow up, plus deny the truth!
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar, Who Dat. Why don't you vote to defund the Dept of Education? Why not get govt out of our lives? No? You need the govt and yet you bitch about it.
I'm not surprised that you would say you don't need an education in order to get a job. That could explain why there are so many black drop outs who won't and can't get a job. It's so much easier blaming it on history and whitey.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7619 Sep 20, 2013
Bumbazz I've been all across asia. I was in Japan earlier this year too. At least I don't have to travel half way around the world to get laid, not to mention raping Asian underage kids! 95 percent of white pedophiles like you who travel to asia for cheap sex are poor. I have a beautiful wife and kids, you have nil...lol
My wife is college educated, right here as an American.

If you care not to posts against me, I'm fine with that since it was you who started posting against me to start.

And another thing, you made a statement about different Thai women "with clean hair"! That is so damn immature. What kind of stupid statement is that? You're an old man who has entered his second childhood. You're a loser. If you were living here in the US, you couldn't find a sheep who would f@@k you....lol
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again boy,
Don't like the P I haven't been there since 74, Cambo is OK but they don't have the infrastructure that Thailand does. I may add that the Cambo honeys are not that great looking, the real beauties in Phnom Penh are from Vietnam. I know that your not very interested because it would be hard to pay for a airline ticket on foodstamps and wefare.
Now fess up, why did they toss you out of the military? I know that you were once in, that's how you met miss Okinawa. And where if any did you see combat? Well if you have no combat time I don't want to talk to you and being in the ghetto doesn't count or being on a ship in the Med, no gold star for that either.
So unless you can answer a few questions I will cross you off the black ghetto racist. Your not worth the time it takes to tell you that your ate up with the dumb ass.
Shot up another 12 in Chicago yeserday all black on black, surprise, surprise.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7620 Sep 20, 2013
It could very well be now that whites from America to Europe are free styling the same way. Hell, Russia's gangster rappers are no different than American. South Koreans love making hip hop music and videos. And they're so of the top hip hop dancers on the market. Go figure...lol

Do a little more research next time.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
always blame the whites!!! And I thought it was gangsta rap!!!!! And druges!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7621 Sep 20, 2013
That's their way of using reverse phycology to keep the topic confusing. They know when we're right?
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Funny when you say something, point out a study its true, but when I present a study its racist propaganda, is american history racist propaganda, or live in HD..........your slipping
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7622 Sep 20, 2013
Did you forget the Jews were only going through that for a few years. Black African americans were oppress for centuries.
And since whites racist always hated blacks more than other races and since Jews skin are of lighter color, it was easier to accept them more. Just like whites want to claim Einstien success. Why don't you address white racism which has caused so many problems in America for centuries?

Class is over, SUCKER!
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that Jews went on with their lives and made something of them. They didn't wallow in self pity and hatred.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7623 Sep 20, 2013
I expect nothing more from those racist. It's impossible to be a racist and not be a bigot!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Notice how they get upset with truth being told, but they can you monkeys, boons, animals all day long and no problem, and notice they never did address my comments about the lack of melenocytes being produced in the cells........i know why...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7625 Sep 20, 2013
Now offer that same advice to the white trolls here.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a perfect example of your inciting racism. Please grow up and start focusing on what you can do to change yourself.
BIgKnob

United States

#7626 Sep 20, 2013
Typo............... these were African born
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#7627 Sep 20, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Bumbazz I've been all across asia. I was in Japan earlier this year too. At least I don't have to travel half way around the world to get laid, not to mention raping Asian underage kids! 95 percent of white pedophiles like you who travel to asia for cheap sex are poor. I have a beautiful wife and kids, you have nil...lol
My wife is college educated, right here as an American.
If you care not to posts against me, I'm fine with that since it was you who started posting against me to start.
And another thing, you made a statement about different Thai women "with clean hair"! That is so damn immature. What kind of stupid statement is that? You're an old man who has entered his second childhood. You're a loser. If you were living here in the US, you couldn't find a sheep who would f@@k you....lol<quoted text>
Clean hair beats the hell out of that nappy greased stuff you call hair. I bet you, like your idol Al, are fried, dyed and laid to the side.
My wife has a masters, working on her PHD in clinical research and is Thai.
But all of that still doesn't answer the question why did to get kicked out of the military. You are a loser ghetto black and will never be anything else so get used to it.
I didn't come here to get laid I came here to avoid having to look and hear ghetto racist blacks like you, walking the malls and streets of America. Huge overweight blobs of black skined flesh, flapping their loud obnoxious lips like they were the only thing on the streets, while letting their brats run lose like animals. Having to pay taxes for gargage like you. No, no I refuse to pay for worthless garbage, I for damn sure am not my brothers keeper in fact if you all dropped of the face of the earth today, I could care less, trash like you don't do anything for me, and the world and I will not miss you.
But I hope some day soon you get a job and pay your taxes, I would like a raise on my SS and Military retirement. That's is we ever get rid of the half-breed in Washington and his merry men and lesbians.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7628 Sep 20, 2013
Once again, address this to the whites as well. Show us your diversity, or keep letting hypocrisy rule you.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>What point are you trying to make other than create racial hostilities? Your theory is no different than the theory that blacks are the closest human to the apes.....or that blacks have the lowest IQ's of all races. What do you hope to accomplish with those comments? It does not matter what race was first, who conquered the most land, what race is smarter, stronger or if blacks were the first people on Earth. No one knows and I doubt most even care. What matters is how you live right now. Are you filled with jealousy and hatred or not? I think you are so hate filled that you use an alter ego, who dat to further your vile rhetoric.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7629 Sep 20, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Did you forget the Jews were only going through that for a few years. Black African americans were oppress for centuries.
And since whites racist always hated blacks more than other races and since Jews skin are of lighter color, it was easier to accept them more. Just like whites want to claim Einstien success. Why don't you address white racism which has caused so many problems in America for centuries?
Class is over, SUCKER! <quoted text>
Jews have been oppressed for centuries longer than Black folks have been.
Also remember that they, the Jews were SLAVES in a AFRICAN nation. As well as despised as the folks who killed Jesus. Even generations after it occurred. At that time, Egypt was ruled by Black Pharaohs.
This has a timeline of events. It includes that Constantine the Great's issued many anti-Jewish laws
http://www.hearnow.org/caljp.html
Also a timeline here.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers1.h... # 306: The church Synod of Elvira banned marriages, sexual intercourse and community contacts between Christians and Jews.
BIgKnob

United States

#7630 Sep 20, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
I expect nothing more from those racist. It's impossible to be a racist and not be a bigot! <quoted text>
I know what their game is, its distraction, they want to focus only on whats negative about blacks, but everything white is good. Notice they never focus on these white communties, where the coal mines, steel mills, lumber yards have closed where,, now trailor parks and crystal meth is king. He's colonized history, religion, and the image of Christ, to confuse you.......they've used religion and IQ science to justify what they've done around the world, now , the games over.......Now the Berbers are white....LOL
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7631 Sep 20, 2013
Let me shed some light on your ignorance. African American does criticize and come down hard on others who aren't doing right. The difference and why race issues get more attention when it comes to white racism against blacks, white racism is such an injustice and useless entity causing tyranny and oppression in immoral ways. Since it still prevails overwhelmingly, that's one main entity we as African americans stand firm against. We know the harm evilness manifest by it and through it.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Justice has been served. The wrongs have been righted even to the point of preferential treatment and entitlements. Interesting that you sit back and do nothing about the blacks who are being eaten, tortured and murdered in Africa. Even in America, black gangs are murdering each other in alarming numbers. Now they are beginning to spread out among the non blacks and threatening other innocents with their violence and cruelty.
BIgKnob

United States

#7632 Sep 20, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Also remember that they, the Jews were SLAVES in a AFRICAN nation. As well as despised as the folks who killed Jesus. Even generations after it occurred. At that time, Egypt was ruled by Black Pharaohs.
This has a timeline of events. It includes that Constantine the Great's issued many anti-Jewish laws
Also a timeline here.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers1.h... # 306: The church Synod of Elvira banned marriages, sexual intercourse and community contacts between Christians and Jews.
The Hebrew language is Afroasiantic, and not indo-european,
Afroasiatic langugages:
Egyptian, Cushitic, Berber, Semiric, Chad subfamilies, sudanitic, it was between the 7-11th century AD that Judaism became europeanized, Moses was born in Africa, Egypt, his wife came from Africa, so what did his kids look like? Be honest..........
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7633 Sep 20, 2013
The white judicial system has a lot to with our black youth acting out. Before black crimes were on the rise, african American had better control of their kids and communities.

Example: It use to be easier to punish our/their children, but whites interfered with censorship. In return, this tied parents hands. As kids realized they could easily report parents, they took full advantage of it. Now black & white kids are out of control.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Justice has been served. The wrongs have been righted even to the point of preferential treatment and entitlements. Interesting that you sit back and do nothing about the blacks who are being eaten, tortured and murdered in Africa. Even in America, black gangs are murdering each other in alarming numbers. Now they are beginning to spread out among the non blacks and threatening other innocents with their violence and cruelty.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7634 Sep 20, 2013
I understand your point, the problem is, those times lines are conflictive. Even biblical time lines and events aren't totally accurate. It's more of a reference or guideline. The Jews in Germany had nothing to do with biblical events as a whole. And the difference between Americas slavery and slavery in ancient Egypt, those so-called slave Jews had exodus out of their oppressors country. They eventually had there very own, Canaan.

On the other hand, America was never Caucasian people's land. It was forged and stolen, then built through free slave work. That made America, African Americans home & country. This also forced the two cultures to share the same land even thou the whites were the oppressors. Culture wise, African America were more American than African in that sense. Since white racism has ruled by tyranny and oppression, residual effects took a hell of a toll on the black culture, plus ongoing discrimination has made it 10 times more difficult moving forward. The best people to understand this monumental experience, are the people who went through it and their ancestors who inherit it's residual effects.
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Also a timeline here.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7635 Sep 20, 2013
True, they have used religion, THEIR RELIGION, to justify their ways. They're God and Jesus is "Neanderthal White" blond hair blue eyes from Europe!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>I know what their game is, its distraction, they want to focus only on whats negative about blacks, but everything white is good. Notice they never focus on these white communties, where the coal mines, steel mills, lumber yards have closed where,, now trailor parks and crystal meth is king. He's colonized history, religion, and the image of Christ, to confuse you.......they've used religion and IQ science to justify what they've done around the world, now , the games over.......Now the Berbers are white....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dcool 33,899
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Racist Dem 1,478,407
wheres our obeliks? 13 min dcool 13
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 15 min dcool 49
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 1,767
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min dcool 723
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 28 min Fungkstaga 6,625
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 1 hr Drilling for the ... 324
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr sadbuttrue 112
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr SadButTrue 478