Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#7597 Sep 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that Jews went on with their lives and made something of them. They didn't wallow in self pity and hatred.
Sorry, but you are an ignorant bonehead, the very reason the Jews were persecuted is because they were more successful than other people and were used as scapegoat for all society's ills ...
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7598 Sep 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You and your version history, smile now, cry later..........the blood of those done wrong crys out for justice, for their story to be told..........
Justice has been served. The wrongs have been righted even to the point of preferential treatment and entitlements. Interesting that you sit back and do nothing about the blacks who are being eaten, tortured and murdered in Africa. Even in America, black gangs are murdering each other in alarming numbers. Now they are beginning to spread out among the non blacks and threatening other innocents with their violence and cruelty.
BIgKnob

United States

#7599 Sep 20, 2013
In his book peculiar institution Professor Kenneth M Stampp, History Professor at Berkley said:
Negros had to be broken in to bondage,, carefully trained.

Margaret Sanger a eugenicist and founder of planned parenthood, in 1939 said: we must stop the growth of black babies in the united states, to cover up her plan for negro extermination, was scienctific justification: That IQ regulated bevhavior and status.....
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7600 Sep 20, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Apparently the also boiled your brains provided, of course, you had any in the first place :-)
Your response is evidence you are ignorant and unaware of the gangs in Liberia who will chew the arm off their enemies in order to intimidate them before war. Savages and there seems to be some crossover in America.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7601 Sep 20, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
That's what white racist cowards does. Once you beat them at their own game, it's always time to switch tactics. They're weak little boys, still trying to grow up. I've noticed how silly they are when they're losing the conversation. They have no real life. This forum is their lover, they reach their climax foolishly thinking they're doing ancestry job spreading hatred. Propaganda lying I normal for them.
Notice how busted an debunked Punkazz (EASY MONEY)! <quoted text>
You and your dirty sock puppets are doing a fine job spreading hate, lies and bigotry while at the same time exploiting your ignorance.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kathleen, GA

#7602 Sep 20, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>That's what white racist cowards does. Once you beat them at their own game, it's always time to switch tactics. They're weak little boys, still trying to grow up. I've noticed how silly they are when they're losing the conversation. They have no real life. This forum is their lover, they reach their climax foolishly thinking they're doing ancestry job spreading hatred. Propaganda lying I normal for them.

Notice how busted an debunked Punkazz (EASY MONEY)!
quit talking about yourself like that!!!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7603 Sep 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
In his book peculiar institution Professor Kenneth M Stampp, History Professor at Berkley said:
Negros had to be broken in to bondage,, carefully trained.
Margaret Sanger a eugenicist and founder of planned parenthood, in 1939 said: we must stop the growth of black babies in the united states, to cover up her plan for negro extermination, was scienctific justification: That IQ regulated bevhavior and status.....
Negro extermination? Then why are blacks so in favor of abortion if that is the case? Seriously, you are just as nuts as who dat....after all you're one in the same.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#7604 Sep 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You and your version history, smile now, cry later..........the blood of those done wrong crys out for justice, for their story to be told..........
'smile now and cry later'? Is that another example of one of your violent racist threats?How do you intend to seek justice? By inciting racial riots for revenge? The jungle still lives within you.
BIgKnob

United States

#7605 Sep 20, 2013
In 1902 Charles Carrol wrote a very popular book, The Book called "The Tempter Of Eve" In It The Beast Of The Field, Is The Negro.

The Scofield Reference Bible 1917 edition
Cyrus Ingerson Scofield a very influential bible commentator wrote: prophetic declaration is made that from Ham (negro) will descend an I.ferior and servile pisterity.

The Scofield Reference Bible / New York
Oxford University Press, Revised 1917.
BIgKnob

United States

#7606 Sep 20, 2013
Scofield
Inferior ..........correction excuse my eyes are tired,

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kathleen, GA

#7607 Sep 20, 2013
To prove my point about blacks destroy everything there in charge of,every time dumbama goes to a business it's not long till they start laying off ppl!!!!!!!!
BIgKnob

United States

#7608 Sep 20, 2013
1 Samuel 16:7:

But the lord said to samuel, do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at outward appearance, but the lord looks at the heart..

The book "the wolf by the ears " Thomas Jefferson:
"The color of the Negros... Affords a strong presumption of their being a different species from whites......

God looks at the at The Hearts of men.

But Thomad Jefferson looks at their outward apperance........
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7609 Sep 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
To prove my point about blacks destroy everything there in charge of,every time dumbama goes to a business it's not long till they start laying off ppl!!!!!!!!
I know. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic. Although she's spent most of her working life there, the talk is they are going to offer employees early retirement. My sister is 55 years old.

I worry about her now thanks to that &^%% Communist. She spends much of her earnings paying back school loans for my niece and nephew. They went through private education through high school and went to college. My nephew graduated college buy my niece is still attending.

Of course if my sister loses her job, I will hate DumBama even more. Not because he's the son of Satan, but because of his race; at least that's what the race baiters will say.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7610 Sep 20, 2013
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are an ignorant bonehead, the very reason the Jews were persecuted is because they were more successful than other people and were used as scapegoat for all society's ills ...
Guess that's something blacks will NEVER have to worry about. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7611 Sep 20, 2013
AnnAgain wrote:
Lynching was an undeniable part of daily life in the South, as distinctly American as baseball games and church suppers. Men brought their girl friends and families brought their children to the events, posed for commemorative photographs, and purchased souvenirs of the occasion as if they had been at a company picnic. At the end of the 19th century, Henry Smith, a mentally challenged 17-year-old black male, was accused of killing a white girl. Before a cheering crowd of hundreds, Smith was made to sit on a "parade float" drawn by four white horses. The float circled numerous times before the excited crowd tortured, then burned Smith alive. After the lynching the crowd celebrated and collected body parts as souvenirs. And to think that this only happened a few decades ago. How are these atrocities any different from the iniquitous German Holocaust?
http://withoutsanctuary.org/
Perhaps. But after that incident, how many white girls in the south were killed by a black man????
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7612 Sep 20, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making a good point here, right-wingers of course claim to be clear-sighted, morally-upright and not afraid to speak the truth. It's just that the truth they want expressed is none existing in the real world, that now it's white people who are the real victims of racial politics (the classic strawman argument). And those who claim otherwise are merely "race hustlers," trying to make money off nonexistent racism – while the real problem is immorality among black people. Right-wingers are actually claiming that MLK's dream of racial equality is not yet possible because black people lack strong moral character. Ah yes, white folks are famous for being morally pure as the driven snow ...! The fact is, the primary reason that the majority of blacks are struggling is simply that politicians have zero interest in the black community as there is no money to be had, the same holds true for the poor and the underprivileged!
Really? Then tell me the sole reason for the housing bubble and bust. I seem to remember (and have links to prove my point) that the birth of the bubble came because politicians DID pander to the blacks and the poor. The bust was felt worldwide.

After all, what credit worthy middle-class white needed regulations like 0% down and no credit check? What group were those guidelines intended for?

What group per-capita takes the most advantage of our so-called social safety net systems? How many billions were lost in home values, closed businesses, and tax income because decade revenues due to HUD infecting once nice neighborhoods? Fair Housing laws? Only fair to the people that want to destroy a city--unfair to the decent people who once occupied those cities.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#7613 Sep 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
1 Samuel 16:7:
But the lord said to samuel, do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at outward appearance, but the lord looks at the heart..
The book "the wolf by the ears " Thomas Jefferson:
"The color of the Negros... Affords a strong presumption of their being a different species from whites......
God looks at the at The Hearts of men.
But Thomad Jefferson looks at their outward apperance........
PLEESE!! Don't start with that bible clap trap garbage. When you look down and see over 300 dead people on a hill top and can smell them when your flying 5000 ft above them, then tell me how much god loves you. He loves you so much that if you don't do as it says it will kill you.
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#7614 Sep 20, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Your response is evidence you are ignorant and unaware of the gangs in Liberia who will chew the arm off their enemies in order to intimidate them before war. Savages and there seems to be some crossover in America.
No need to bring in Liberia we got plenty of our own atrocities
https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#7616 Sep 20, 2013
AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to bring in Liberia we got plenty of our own atrocities
https://www.google.com/search...
Hi trolluna ...

:)
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7617 Sep 20, 2013
Don't worry about that dumbazz troll. They know you and I are different, Even our styles are different. Notice every time I accuse one of them of something, they turn around and do it to me, using my literature from my posts. That's why I think they're weak, they don't have their own material without copying mines or others, then re-use it as reverse tactics. Pathetic aren't they?
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> This is knob, the nationalist, not who dat. Now the real savage is your education system, your founding fathers. im not in africa im in the US you read my post on what fredrick douglass said, I reject that IQ bullshit, and euro-centric goverment education, thats the problem you give us your version of american his-story, the real purpose of an education was for human developement, and pass it on from one generation to the next. But bourgeois scholars, and capitalist intellectuals have brainwashed you into thinking that the purpose of an education is to get a job. You spend all your time worring about getting a job working for somebody else, and what they think, you have nothing to pass on to the next generation, then you wonder why it is , youre no farther now than you were when you started....knowledge of self, do for self, defend self self-interest..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,082
Rickesha burns appreciation thread 13 min THX Slave Stomper 5
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 20 min LMR 22
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 20 min Harrisson 16
The "Kip" poetry thread REDUX. 21 min THX Slave Stomper 7
The poetry is hitting a nighur nerve... the poe... 25 min THX Slave Stomper 4
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 27
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 3 hr Samantha 47
Their dirty laundry 5 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web