Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7467 Sep 19, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that that remark wasn't directed at me Who Dat. Just wanted you to know that although I'm a racist when it comes to ghetto blacks like you, I do and have always liked good looking women and I have had more than my share of them from almost all of the world except black Africa, nothing good looking to me there..
Plus, imagine what that smells like! Ewww!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7468 Sep 19, 2013
You're doing a lot of posting, but no intelligence of credibility. I've backed up my words, you're only backed up with constipation.

We know there's not as many of you, AS you wish everybody to believe. You racist trolls log out with one screen name then slither back in with another. I'm not the one to be fooled. Especially by a FOOL like you....lol

I'll give you this much, being a propaganda minister can be powerful, but if offers you little credibility. And we see what happen to Hitler propaganda ministers!

You are debunked and a disgrace to human kind. You wasn't born, you were "inserted into life, as an outcast" form the beginning!

Now go back and consult with one of your "Alter Egos" return only if you've had a reality check.

NEXT!
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Please take your dirty sock puppets home and wash them. They are stinking up the place. Who Dad is as clever as a dung beetle.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7469 Sep 19, 2013
Hey troll, you are talking about those trillions white people STOLE from African americans, right? Why have white people been so lazy? Why steal so much witch wasn't yours, then enslave with bondage so you wouldn't have to work? And why when you can't have your way, it's time for the killing field to be reopen? For more slaughter huh?

You sick twisted Leper!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
A drop in the bucket compared to the trillions we wasted on blacks not to mention the billions in closed down businesses, lost housing prices and city decay.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7470 Sep 19, 2013
I'm sure it can smell no worse than your kind f@@king animals, then go into your trailer shacks and rape your own kids!!!!!!!!!!

Your and your kind are the earths "revolting disgusting" inhumane beings "plaguing" up mother earth!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-mar...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, imagine what that smells like! Ewww!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7471 Sep 19, 2013
But your kind would have sex with his own children, then force them to have strange sex. Then your daughter have your kids from you raping her, over and over for almost 30 years. Keeping them all kidnapped bondage for your sick incest fetishes, as your ultimate cohabitation!

Your disguise is well documented.

Oh, but you're so decent, huh?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/28/au...
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell wants to have sex with an ape I don't care if it does change your luck!! Hell who dat will not even have sex with his own kind
BIgKnob

United States

#7473 Sep 19, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Why worry about what is going on in Thailand when your own brothers and sisters are eating and being eaten by black savages in Africa as we speak!
Remember the donner party, they got trapped in the snow while heading west to steal more indian land, engaged in cannibalism to survive. Also the american settlers ate indians to survive, when the indians had to show them how to survive the bitter winters, remember the indians turned you on to corn..........and you raped and murderd them....thats left out of your history books........
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7474 Sep 19, 2013
And who could forget this story headlining the news. All these white people cow milking the government for tons of welfare and welfare programs. With all the sex crimes, human rights violations, pedophile marriages, polygamy stretch to the limits, while my tax paying dollars went into totally taking care of every singing member.

This is a scam throughout this country!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.coop...

These poor illegitimate b@@stard white kids, 400 hundred in all from the same polygamy family being abused. Then the adults abuse the welfare system!

Oh I tell you, they're too decent.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2008-04-17/...

Just too many to post. THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!!!
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
yea I'm not that stupid!! You've got me secton 8!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7475 Sep 19, 2013
I remember that too. And that was just one of many. These racist trolls don't know much of their history, but they claim to know blacks. Go figure.
Just recently, from the news, I've posted white men seeking kids to eat. They ranged is from America, to Europe. This is nothing new, only to these racist cowards and their mindset it may appear to be.
But we know them to be "TOO DECENT" to do such a thing with all the entitlements they posses. Then again, it just may be those entitlements that give them special right to do whatever and still be justified I guess! They do "Exclaim" very well, "White is Right"!
Oboy, I think websters have to redefine...>>>> > "Decent"!
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Remember the donner party, they got trapped in the snow while heading west to steal more indian land, engaged in cannibalism to survive. Also the american settlers ate indians to survive, when the indians had to show them how to survive the bitter winters, remember the indians turned you on to corn..........and you raped and murderd them....thats left out of your history books........
BIgKnob

United States

#7476 Sep 19, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>When the black thugs jumped on the bus to rob and murder so they ordered them to the back of the bus to execute them.
No doubt you're getting a little testy since your racism has been exposed.
Remember those thugs who killed james byrd by dragging his body behind a pick-up truck. Remember lynching parties where your white families would have picnics under the bodies of killed blacks, you forgot that huh, remember white gun man patrick purdy in california, who shot and killed 8 asian children, out of hatered , according to atty. Gen. then atty general John Van de camp, so you devils are no moral authority, to tell anybody anything, even your founding fathers were indian killers, rapist, slavers, and racist, thats where you got it from......you know its true.
BIgKnob

United States

#7477 Sep 19, 2013
Correction
Then atty gen. John van de camp
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7478 Sep 19, 2013
Are there ways to commit these listed crimes using the constitution, to be considered "DECENT"? Or if you're white, "entitlements does apply"!
Who Dat wrote:
I can 100 percent guarantee you, if all of America's crimes between black and white americans were tallied up to date. Caucasian crimes would out number African American crimes by a huge margin! It's just the white establishment does a better job hiding their crimes from the public.
I have outline many of those crimes in past posts.
Here's a few.
Embezzlement.
Ponzi schemes.
Whiter color.
Mass shooting.
Mass bomb killings.
War crimes.
Pedophiles.
Serial killing.
Internet crimes.
Human trafficking.
Child sex trafficking.
Drug smuggling.
Drug selling.
Insurance fraud.
Fake deaths fraud for insurance claims.
Banking frauds.
Charity funds frauds.
Monopoly fraud.
Welfare Medicaid Medicare fraudulent claims.
Dr. patient fraud.
Fake business fraud.
Espionage fraud.
Terrorism.
Illegal spying for other countries.
I could go on and on..........so stop bullshiyting us.<quoted text>
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#7479 Sep 19, 2013
Not to mention beating a 14 year old black kid to death for admiring a white woman. They beat his eyes out, split his tongue, mutilated his genitals and disfigured his entire body, when even his mother couldn't identify him if it wasn't for the ring on his finger.
There're too decent I tell ya!

Now they're claiming when whites bombed 36 square blocks of African American businesses, destroyed all of then, jailed the ones who didn't escape, killed others, then STOLE what they wanted to feed their own family, and sold the rest for profit. They claim that incident wasn't too bad for black people.

What can we say about that kind of mindset???? Decent huh?
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Remember those thugs who killed james byrd by dragging his body behind a pick-up truck. Remember lynching parties where your white families would have picnics under the bodies of killed blacks, you forgot that huh, remember white gun man patrick purdy in california, who shot and killed 8 asian children, out of hatered , according to atty. Gen. then atty general John Van de camp, so you devils are no moral authority, to tell anybody anything, even your founding fathers were indian killers, rapist, slavers, and racist, thats where you got it from......you know its true.
BIgKnob

United States

#7480 Sep 19, 2013
The Broadman commentary bible, presented an overview genesis 9 vs 18 to 29:
This scripture was the favorite text of southern white preachers during the civil war: they asserted the right of white men to enslave the negro, this same scripture was used in recent times to defend segregation, that the proper place of the negro was secondary to wm.........
The broadman bible vol. 1 revised in 1969 broadman press.

This the real reason why blk folks need to keep whites out of their business, see they used science and religion to justify, rape, lynching, jim crow, enslavement, and to interrupt your fourms with their bullshyt, notice they only focus on what you do and they can do no wrong..........mind game.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7481 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You war mongering scumbag still denying the truth while proof is eating your guilt ridden azz up.
How low can a culture get. Stealing black men's business, money and possession. Stealing from slaves back in the day to, why? Raping countless black women and girls, some boys too. Why your kind love creating destruction and slaughtering so much? That's pretty low! Talk about being lazy, you guys win the prize there. Yup, you have been very successful, stealing, killing, hanging, discriminating, disenfranchisements, pillaging as the hungry vultures you are. You're despicable, indecent humans slaughterers of all time "THUGS OF LIFE AND POSSESSIONS"! <quoted text>
this post proves you are an Idiot and a Black one.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7482 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Teaching your women how to kill was so smart huh?
She marries, eight days later during the honeymoon, it's not what she wanted, well, she simple kills him, push him over a cliff and be done with him. WOW! So decent. I guess it was an indecent proposal.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/09/10/...
How do you like me now? <quoted text>
you already proved yourself and everyone has seen what you are really about and nothing but a race baiter like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7483 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Here's a claim you said I lie about, are you smart enough to comprehend? White people scamming the government out of welfare and welfare benefits to pay for having many wives and kids. Wanting free handouts for life!
http://aconservativelesbian.com/2011/01/16/ho...
Just remember, that's only a few of many I could post. Milking my tax paying dollars with fraud. You lazy lying cowards!<quoted text>
another thing you lack the ability to comprehend and the reason me and others have had to repost mulitiple times.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7484 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Teaching your women how to kill was so smart huh?
She marries, eight days later during the honeymoon, it's not what she wanted, well, she simple kills him, push him over a cliff and be done with him. WOW! So decent. I guess it was an indecent proposal.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/09/10/...
How do you like me now? <quoted text>
04 April 2012

Why Do Blacks Commit So Much Violence and Mayhem?

http://alfin2100.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-do-...

Level 1

Location hidden

#7485 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Here's some truth.

FBI: Blacks 40 Times More Likely to Assault Whites than the Reverse

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/fbi-blacks-40-t...
BIgKnob

United States

#7486 Sep 19, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you already proved yourself and everyone has seen what you are really about and nothing but a race baiter like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton.
Strum thurman, george wallace, the tea party, sarah palin, rush , sean hannity, fox news, ross barnett, j edgar hoover, ronald ( welfare queen) regan, micheal savage, george ( willie horton ) bush sr. trent lott, are these choir boys & girls,

Level 1

Location hidden

#7487 Sep 19, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Here is some more of the Truth.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Rape Skyrocketing in Chicago: White Women Victimized by Black and Brown Rapists

According to one of the very few breakdowns by race culled from FBI crime stats, black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

http://chicagolampoon.blogspot.com/2013/08/ra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,483,212
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 8 min KIP 21
Black Girl Magic 13 min Drax112 3
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 23 min asd 1,519
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 25 min Moses 394
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 44 min Moses 134
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 44 min Drax112 698
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 56 min Trump your President 90
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 25
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 97