Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Comments
6,121 - 6,140 of 9,479 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Education leads to more JOB OPPORTUNITIES at least thats the lie whites have been saying for years to keep blacks out if the corporate arena.... change is honna come!
So what does lead blacks to better job opportunities? Dropping out of school?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
Dude, when are you gonna get a real life? If you believed half the shiyt you post here, you would be here. You're so damn insecure, it shows in every posts.
You guys travel the world wanting to F@@k every other cultures women, and yet your history proves you can't stand the fact white women being with other cultures. That's just one of many insecurities white men like you have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I remember some years back, when Jamie Lee Curtis made a simple TV Commercial with a black man, you white guys damn near boycotted the TV STATION IT WAS ON!<quoted text>
WTF was that? I never heard of it.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

True, they are white men. But many are white women too.
Even the Catholic churches have thousands.

http://bishopaccountability.org/

http://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/2013/07/pe...
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Easy gay, most of the homosexuals in america are wm, you dont see bm pushing for same sex marriage, do you ? look at jerry sandusky that child molester,elton john. so no you have it twisted, its you wht/guys, in fact you have more wm gay than bm in jail and the military put together. thats the reason why 16.6 million ww are single, youre to busy elton john-in.....
Foxy

Widnes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton wrote:
White propaganda. Racist is a way to describe whites. So no one other than whites can be racist.
That's rubbish - racist described a person who discriminates against another person because of their ethnicity. It's possible to have an Asian who is racist against an Africans for example. It just so happens that most racists tend to be white which is something to be ashamed of for sure. Thankfully in my country racists are a minority.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

And this coming from a yellow fever pedophile individual like yourself? Your kind are infested and sick!

http://www.lovelovechina.com/general/yellow-f...

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/343109/pe...

Oh boy, watch this last video. Sick sick sick,
EASY MONEY, THAT'S YOU IN THAT VIDEO?
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing funny about it it's all you ever talk about. Your the prev only you want to sound macho with all of that black pride stuff and how your all held down. Two mules, two black ghetto brothers and 40 acres and in 3 months the mules would run the place.
All pissed off aren't you, couldn't find your soul mate at the parade huh? Well as you well know you don't have look too hard for a brother that will service you or is it the other way around? Ghetto blacks like you, are trying hard to act manly but the facts are that most are trying to hid their true feelings for each other. You sweethearts need to go back to the cotton fields with the mules, your not worth much else.
What don't want to talk about that 17 year old piece of garbage? After the fight I'll check out the stats on Chicago, see how many worthless ghetto trash aren't sucking up good air any longer.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Your comment here as stupid as it gets. Millions of people from many backgrounds and cultures have benefitted from civil rights leader pressing for equality like Al Sharpton. Where have black people benefitted from racist KKK Killers?

There's no comparison between Al and the KKK, Dummy!
if Al encountered a black man wanting to kill a white man, Al would be the first to say, wait, hold on, let's resolve this issue another way. The KKK would never stop a black person from being killed, especially since they're the embodiment of inhumane crime.

Where's your proof Al would kill four innocent kid in a church of all places, like the pathetic insecure KKK viewed in this video.

http://screen.yahoo.com/victims-1963-church-b...

But I was glad a black woman sued and broke the KKK'S BACK, winning millions of dollars from those white poisonous snakes!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly they are making a good living off of Black Racism compared to the KKK.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Here's one, NO MORE WHITE RACIST!
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means Third World status for the Southwest...an entire region of the U.S. will be lost in the name of "diversity" and "multiculturalism", which always translates to no more white Americans in that area.
And why is this a good idea for the country?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Here's one, NO MORE WHITE RACIST!
when saw it was a black male from Texas that killed all those ppl today I thought it was you and you had started your race war!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

TC Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you beleive that diferent races were meant to have a different fucntion upon this Earth?
That each has a different God given gift to offer? Therefore we really shouldn't hold all to the same standard?
Some say that the white race "gifts" for humanity are mass murder, robbery, desolation, pollution, misery, prejudice.

That being said, there are some whites that have worked for the whole earth in a more positive manner.

If you are going by "race" - something that has to be taken with great caution -, history would call us to be set aside in terms of our rulership on the planet. Was it what you meant by different standards ?

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
when saw it was a black male from Texas that killed all those ppl today I thought it was you and you had started your race war!!!
It seems, sadly, that George Zimmerman and Adam Lanza, Tim McVeigh and the other white murderers have impressed one or two Black men ...

Obviously "self defense" was not considered for the Navy Yard killer ; they say that one or 2 shooters are sought now.

Once again your silly Justices that are so fond of the 2nd free killing Amendment can be "proud" of their own stoopidity.

It is amazing that after 9/11 anybody can walk in a military zone and shoot who they want ... it seems the US Navy has dropped low in terms of doing their job.
i'm less surprised that Obama is so afraid of Syria ... he must know he can't rely on his army and navy probably.

That being said, it's not a pleasant sight and a great sadness for your country. You should seriously consider having this nasty 2nd Amendment revised. After Lanza, everybody said : who's next ? Now we have the answer, 13 people killed in D.C.

N.R.A. and the US Supreme Court should kneel and beg for mercy the American people.

a whiteboi
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't want to stereotype all white people, because I know there plenty kind hearted ones. But I to have concerns about many who appear to be heartless. A lot of it is outline in your post here, which happen to be true.

I've often wondered how can they do such evilness without feelings involved. I've witnessed it so many times with crimes against one another, amongst their own too. Andrea Yates, a white woman killed and drown all five of her kids after chasing then down in their home. Afterwards, she only showed relief of not having them to care for anymore after their death. The father kids are white, he never displayed ANY grief for his five kids being killed by his wife. He was giving television interviews weekly if not daily after the deaths of his kids with no signs of pain. This was right after their death. Everybody thought this was odd.

Casey Anthony who's a white woman daughter was killed, most likely by her, she even admitted after her daughter went missing, she went partying like crazy with no signs of depression or grief.

The young white teen age girl which were in the news lately, her uncle killed her mother and brother, set the house on fire, then took her to the mountains, had sex by rape with her.
What struck me, after she was told about her mother and brother, she calmly went right back to posting and answering questions on social media as if it was something more simple. Then at the funeral, she was walking around smiling and laughing with many guest who faces were of more concern.

I still believe in this link I'm posting. It's not to be negative, but I believe it's a connection of "APATHY" for feelings of concern!

http://restructure.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/w...
black pride wrote:
<quoted text> white people will ever own heart they didn't have one when they infected Indians will small poxs that was in the blankets they have them.or the Jews that they killed for no reason.or black people that they worked to death and treated like shut while they raped them and they kids. The nasty animals went as far as raping our men.

Level 1

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems, sadly, that George Zimmerman and Adam Lanza, Tim McVeigh and the other white murderers have impressed one or two Black men ...

Obviously "self defense" was not considered for the Navy Yard killer ; they say that one or 2 shooters are sought now.

Once again your silly Justices that are so fond of the 2nd free killing Amendment can be "proud" of their own stoopidity.

It is amazing that after 9/11 anybody can walk in a military zone and shoot who they want ... it seems the US Navy has dropped low in terms of doing their job.
i'm less surprised that Obama is so afraid of Syria ... he must know he can't rely on his army and navy probably.

That being said, it's not a pleasant sight and a great sadness for your country. You should seriously consider having this nasty 2nd Amendment revised. After Lanza, everybody said : who's next ? Now we have the answer, 13 people killed in D.C.

N.R.A. and the US Supreme Court should kneel and beg for mercy the American people.

a whiteboi
a dumbazz frog has the audacity to say something about our country while his own country is a filthy cesspool!!! Get your women to shave under there arms and legs and you take a bath then get back to me!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

( To there you go again) Don't worry, African American won't out kill you white guys. But you guys have proven how to do it! And built the weaponry for mass killing out of parania. So stay tune.
Who Dat wrote:
I can 100 percent guarantee you, if all of America's crimes between black and white americans were tallied up to date. Caucasian crimes would out number African American crimes by a huge margin! It's just the white establishment does a better job hiding their crimes from the public.
I have outline many of those crimes in past posts.
Here's a few.
Embezzlement.
Ponzi schemes.
Whiter color.
Mass shooting.
Mass bomb killings.
War crimes.
Pedophiles.
Serial killing.
Internet crimes.
Human trafficking.
Child sex trafficking.
Drug smuggling.
Drug selling.
Insurance fraud.
Fake deaths fraud for insurance claims.
Banking frauds.
Charity funds frauds.
Monopoly fraud.
Welfare Medicaid Medicare fraudulent claims.
Dr. patient fraud.
Fake business fraud.
Espionage fraud.
Terrorism.
Illegal spying for other countries.
I could go on and on..........so stop bullshiyting us.<quoted text>
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
And this coming from a yellow fever pedophile individual like yourself? Your kind are infested and sick!
http://www.lovelovechina.com/general/yellow-f...
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/343109/pe...
Oh boy, watch this last video. Sick sick sick,
EASY MONEY, THAT'S YOU IN THAT VIDEO?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... text>
I don't open crap that folks just put up on here. But listen boy, I see another black goes off the deap end and shoots up a bunch of people. What happened didn't people want him around, nobody loved him, couldn't compete in America with real Americans. Or maybe just a dumb black ghetto thug that was out of his element. Or did he just look in the mirror and at last understand that he was black.
So when will you take the plunge? Come on, you know your living on borrowed time before you revert back to your roots of spear chucking. But remember don't try that in Texas, real Americans there have guns and know how to use them.
Lets see how many blacks got knocked off in Chicago this weekend. Always a good way to start the week.

Level 1

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>It seems, sadly, that George Zimmerman and Adam Lanza, Tim McVeigh and the other white murderers have impressed one or two Black men ...

a whiteboi
also the crime rate in frog country is on the rise!!! You need a broom?

Level 1

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>( To there you go again) Don't worry, African American won't out kill you white guys. But you guys have proven how to do it! And built the weaponry for mass killing out of parania. So stay tune.
I think you better Check on your brothers there killing everyday and there not using spears!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

And the NRA isn't concern about gun responsibility or the second amendment. It's all about the money. Without a plethora of gun sales, the NRA stands to lose a lot of money. The second amendment like most of the constitution is being taken for granted and out of context everyday. Especially in the courtrooms.

You're right, how does it looks for americans to be hating on americans? Racism is at the heart of America's crimes. Racism create disenfranchisement, inequality, hatred and poverty. In return, crime grows! So America travel around the world boasting of our success of societal democracy, yet the whole world witnessing the "calamity" of a country who can't get it's house in order!
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems, sadly, that George Zimmerman and Adam Lanza, Tim McVeigh and the other white murderers have impressed one or two Black men ...
a whiteboi
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Dude, you're silly for attacking that guy by responding over body hair. Hair is a good thing, it's doing what it's design purpose, protecting the body. Think of how many white men in America with a back full of furry hair. Some you can't see their lips. It's his choice. America is getting too sensitive by critiquing every little single thing with hypocrisy.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
a dumbazz frog has the audacity to say something about our country while his own country is a filthy cesspool!!! Get your women to shave under there arms and legs and you take a bath then get back to me!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you travel through rural areas, there's many white people there who's uneducated. Many back woods hillbillies with improper speaking is funny to listen at...lol
Hell, many of those elected officials in those hidden back woods/roads cities commit crimes.

Every time you guys belittle African American people, it usually crimes or situation you've perfected, or at least committed to it in some way.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does lead blacks to better job opportunities? Dropping out of school?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't open crap that folks just put up on here. But listen boy, I see another black goes off the deap end and shoots up a bunch of people. What happened didn't people want him around, nobody loved him, couldn't compete in America with real Americans. Or maybe just a dumb black ghetto thug that was out of his element. Or did he just look in the mirror and at last understand that he was black.
Not at all. He went crazy because his great, great, great, great grandfather was a slave. You know how that affects people don't you? All that money white people passed down to each other and he was not part of that deal. How the KKK used to kill blacks when he was not even a thought yet alone born yet?

WhoDat told us that mass killings the the trait of white people. What happened????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

286 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,683
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 2 min BH made me correct You 715
Black men: You are Losing your black women to w... 3 min Black Realist 428
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 4 min trollslayer 869
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Black Knight 2,288
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 14 min cmd6241983 6,108
facts about the black penis you didnt know (Feb '11) 17 min double d 108
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 27 min selina london 78,001
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 33 min Abdurratln 439
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Joey 2 Times 119,465
•••
•••