Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6434 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And yet African American killing is behind by 500 years of whites!<quoted text>
Blacks were not smart enough to keep records is what you are saying besides too busy inslaving their own Black Race.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#6435 Sep 7, 2013
Kenny1911 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope is the leader of the catholic church....not all of christianity. Thats the problem with the world and this is not an attack on you, but you made a comment without getting all your facts right or slightly changing the facts. Its those little small slip ups that divids people. Its just like me saying most middle east terroist are muslim.....and then with a slip of mt tongue i say most muslims in the middle east are terrorist. Same words...but just a slightly different sentence i and just offended a whole group of people. I know what you are trying to say but Watch your words!
well who else is head of the christian religion, after all the pope has the power to dis-place kings,govt,princess's , after all this is rome 2
Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#6436 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Here is ONE WHITE MAN who stole welfare, social security, and retirement checks, raped the women, then killed 1000.00 people all in one day while hiding behind the bible. Most of the people killed were African americans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SwkqjjffzEkXX
Where is proof African American ever committed this insane type of crome involving so many???<quoted text>
IDIOT!!

Jim Jones was a LEFTIST LIBERAL just like you, he preached Communism and "equality" and all thatt BULLSHIT!!

He was a white man who hated white people, just like a good Left winger does.

He and you are VERY MUCH ALIKE!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6438 Sep 7, 2013
News outlets:
60 minutes.
20/20.
48 Hours.
HLN.

95 Percent of crimes on those networks reported, are made by white people.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#6439 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Come on now jakcazz, your white brother, EASY MONEY want to kill 80 percent of another culture who's not bothering us personally. The Caucasoid race/culture has a long history of this type of crime. This surely surpass black killing. Hell, all the world wars were caused by white intervention.<quoted text>
its all designed by the rich pink people,to keep the poor white people focused on black people=rich peoples scape-goats,that all it is by watching out for this mysterious black racism,there bankers and corrupt politicians,are stealing there homes,retirement money,sending more jobs over-seas,ever wonder why the don't report wall-street record profits anymore,exxon moble had another year of record profits,somthing like 16 billion,and pay 0 in tax's, but the time has come when we have to start ignoreing these poor un-employed-no money in the bank white people,there made angry,and are being fed a full course meal of black dysfunction,by the rich,in order to make them feel better about the miserable condition there leaders have put them in,ive never seen so many pink people on black forums,its a sign of the end times,there trying to bring us into there hell,so me I don't post with them,i ignore them as muchb as I can, mysery loves company, there no reasoning with a doomed people
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6440 Sep 7, 2013
He was WHITE!!!!!!!!!! you get it?

Killed 1000.00 people in one day, unbelievable. Most were African American.
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT!!
Jim Jones was a LEFTIST LIBERAL just like you, he preached Communism and "equality" and all thatt BULLSHIT!!
He was a white man who hated white people, just like a good Left winger does.
He and you are VERY MUCH ALIKE!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#6441 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
He was WHITE!!!!!!!!!! you get it?
Killed 1000.00 people in one day, unbelievable. Most were African American.<quoted text>
Blacks where attracted to Jim Jones and proved to be Useful Idiots too and Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton are doing the same thing to the Blacks as a whole.

Jim Jones understood how black Americans and people who supported the Civil Rights Movement felt isolated by the community, and this allowed him to create a place where they felt that they belonged. "Every single person felt they had a purpose there and they were exceptionally special and that's how he brought so many young collage kids in, so many older black women in, so many from diverse backgrounds who realised that there was something bigger then themselves they needed to be involved in and Jim Jones offered that". With such an understanding of how these people had suffered, the ordeals that they had been through and the pain within them, it is no surprise that Jones was so able to gain their trust and make them feel like he was really ready to help them. Knowing how they felt allowed him to build a foundation which would help them feel better. It gave them a place to finally feel they were accepted for who they were and would not be judged. This was a basis for the trust which these people began to instil in Jones, as he had finally made so many of them happy, even to the extent of filling something inside of them.

http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/AboutJonestown/Jone...
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#6444 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Typical mass killer mind set of paranoia! <quoted text>
Get off the soap box, fool! Try to answer a question for a change. I think I see why you don't or can't answer, you have never been any place outside of your little cubicle. You don't have a grip on reality because you have never experenced anything other than what you read once in a while.
Oh and to eliminate that 80%, it's not because of color but religion in the mid-east and the lack thereof in the ghetto along with the rule of law.
By the way all those people that you seem to think are so nice, are the same ones that flew a few airplanes into a couple of buildings in NYC and did the Boston bombing and blew up a few airplanes in the air and on the ground in other countries, along with too many other things to list for your dumb ***. They want to either kill you or convert you and they really don't give two figs which one it is. You really are dumber than 5 boxes of rocks stacked in a corner.
Damn almost forgot, what is 1000.00 people I understand 1000, but not the other.
So try to find that in those references you rely on, BOY!
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#6445 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And yet African American killing is behind by 500 years of whites!<quoted text>
Only because they couldn't make enough spears fast enough. After making two or three they had to rest for a month or so. Just to hard for them.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6446 Sep 7, 2013
Thank you for helping me explain perfectly how Caucasian people are masters at manipulation and being crafty selling a bunch of lies for maximum profits. Black people are trusting white people everyday while being sold bills of counterfeit lies. I've always believed, white people are masters at marketing propaganda lies. And gotten filthy rich behind it too! Ponzi schemes are white people's playing ground.

People wake up! Black people are letting white wash religion guide them down the wrong path as well.

And yet you WHITE racist trolls here want us to believe and listen at your hypocrisy, propaganda bullshiyt to be mislead once again huh? NEVER! Not I.

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks where attracted to Jim Jones and proved to be Useful Idiots too and Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton are doing the same thing to the Blacks as a whole.
Jim Jones understood how black Americans and people who supported the Civil Rights Movement felt isolated by the community, and this allowed him to create a place where they felt that they belonged. "Every single person felt they had a purpose there and they were exceptionally special and that's how he brought so many young collage kids in, so many older black women in, so many from diverse backgrounds who realised that there was something bigger then themselves they needed to be involved in and Jim Jones offered that". With such an understanding of how these people had suffered, the ordeals that they had been through and the pain within them, it is no surprise that Jones was so able to gain their trust and make them feel like he was really ready to help them. Knowing how they felt allowed him to build a foundation which would help them feel better. It gave them a place to finally feel they were accepted for who they were and would not be judged. This was a basis for the trust which these people began to instil in Jones, as he had finally made so many of them happy, even to the extent of filling something inside of them.
http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/AboutJonestown/Jone...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6447 Sep 7, 2013
Thank you, since you're here accepting your culture are mass murderers of innocent people in their own home land around the world, there's no need to belittle African American and their crimes. You're natural born killers! Now go back to sucking the little Thai ladyboy privates parts for which you prey upon in Thailand. Murder Incorporated...>>>
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because they couldn't make enough spears fast enough. After making two or three they had to rest for a month or so. Just to hard for them.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6448 Sep 7, 2013
Hello pedophile. Not nice to meet you.

http://thedailyphew.blogspot.com/2011/01/thai...

http://thedailyphew.blogspot.com/2011/01/thai...

http://ftwthailand.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/p...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/man_...

Pathetic!
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 1

Location hidden

#6449 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Thank you for helping me explain perfectly how Caucasian people are masters at manipulation and being crafty selling a bunch of lies for maximum profits. Black people are trusting white people everyday while being sold bills of counterfeit lies. I've always believed, white people are masters at marketing propaganda lies. And gotten filthy rich behind it too! Ponzi schemes are white people's playing ground.
People wake up! Black people are letting white wash religion guide them down the wrong path as well.
And yet you WHITE racist trolls here want us to believe and listen at your hypocrisy, propaganda bullshiyt to be mislead once again huh? NEVER! Not I.
<quoted text>
You dont even know what the hell you are talking about and you just described Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton along with the NAACP besides proving daily your a bigot that continuously post Propaganda which proves you are a Black Racist Troll on here creating Racism and if anybody is hypocrite its you with BS you post and how in the hell do you jessie jackson has made his millions and it has been by working but by working promoting that Black Racism that you are for.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6450 Sep 7, 2013
Racism for Profit

Race has become a hot-button issue in our country right now NOT only because of the George Zimmerman case, but primarily thanks to healing racial wounds being deliberately ripped open by race-baiters the likes of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Louis Farrakhan, and many other ‘supposed’ black leaders. Racism for profit…be it financial, political, or just for attention, these men are at the forefront of racial hatred and animosity, and they will continue to feed into it as long as the main stream media gives them the opportunity and freedom to do so.

http://www.lady-patriots.com/racism-for-profi... #
LOL

Beckley, WV

#6451 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson Jr.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6453 Sep 7, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
lmfao<quoted text>
It's nice to be appreciated.
Faster Cars

Moreno Valley, CA

#6454 Sep 8, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
So you conceded that people with money avoid Black neighborhood...
. Blacks, descendant of slaves, have not inherited any wealth from their ancestors. So, if whites refuse to hire them Blacks, continue to silently boycott or impose an embargo on their businesses, practice school and community segregation, them Negroes will never emerge out of poverty (in general they lack the resources or necessary tools to break to cycle of poverty and crime.
_ I don't have the solution to their demise, but I don't believe that Blacks are naturally violent.
Most mass murderers/shooters/bombers/rap ists/Assassins/Swindlers in America are NOT Black....

Poor boycotted negro with no inherited wealth,resources or tools.
Sounds like an excuse. Should I feel sorry? Blame myself when tax money goes to poor hoods cleaning up parks and building teen centers and they end up trashed in a month?
Nobody can give blacks anything to end their poverty and crime.
It comes from within. You can live in a trashy house or a clean house, because your poor doesn't change that. Plenty of people in this country living in poverty with the same problems, no jobs and a dim future and still manage to keep their hoods and schools safe.
LOL, nobody gave them something special and denying it to blacks.
I don't know how you can ignore the violence in the black community and conclude their not naturally violent. Even if you can, how do you explain away the brutal violence in black Africa?

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6455 Sep 8, 2013
Faster Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor boycotted negro with no inherited wealth,resources or tools.
Sounds like an excuse. Should I feel sorry? Blame myself when tax money goes to poor hoods cleaning up parks and building teen centers and they end up trashed in a month?
Nobody can give blacks anything to end their poverty and crime.
It comes from within. You can live in a trashy house or a clean house, because your poor doesn't change that. Plenty of people in this country living in poverty with the same problems, no jobs and a dim future and still manage to keep their hoods and schools safe.
LOL, nobody gave them something special and denying it to blacks.
I don't know how you can ignore the violence in the black community and conclude their not naturally violent. Even if you can, how do you explain away the brutal violence in black Africa?

Why explain it? If they just ignore it, the problem goes away. It's "Black Magic"!!!!
GroBBBBBBB
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#6456 Sep 8, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Thank you, since you're here accepting your culture are mass murderers of innocent people in their own home land around the world, there's no need to belittle African American and their crimes. You're natural born killers! Now go back to sucking the little Thai ladyboy privates parts for which you prey upon in Thailand. Murder Incorporated...>>> <quoted text>
There are no innocent in war, everyone is a combantant and America is at war with muslims the world over. So to eliminate 80% of any population is the only sane thing to do, to eliminate American losses. To eliminate 1000 muslims to save one American works for me all the time. At the same time to eliminate the total population in a ghetto is justified if it saves one white person, or business from being a victim of some black thug. Ghetto thugs are expendable much the same as muslims!
Belitting ghetto blacks is so very easy!
If you want to know what men do in a war, well they become killers, or at least they aid and abet in the elimination of an enemy. But a coward like you will never experience that, you lost your balls long ago.
Today was another great day, went and met a few fellows that did the same things I did, went to the same countries that I have, and enjoyed being able to understand how the world really works and what is needed to eliminate the sorry problems that America has with it's ghetto blacks. The simple answer is, deport or eliminate them. Makes no difference, the end justifies the means.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#6458 Sep 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but much much less crime and poverty. But just think how much higher property values would go up areas currently occupied by blacks!
Bing a landlord in a Black area is not an easy task. I owned homes in an urban area before blacks moved into the area Not only did property values go down , but you had to apply for Belmont ( NY) To qualify the tenants for sect 8 to insure the rent and damages . When we moved out of NY we lost a considerable amount of money selling these homes because the neighborhood was turning into a ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 17 min 9a43w62x 26
What We Should Know...... (May '12) 24 min 9a43w62x 50
GRAVE WARNING ! C L O S E ALL Western Military ... 28 min White Power NOT T... 8
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 29 min 9a43w62x 6,060
Kip is a uncle tom! (Oct '16) 32 min Cigar Face 26 210
It just ain't gonna work... 45 min 9a43w62x 5
Why do you black people hate all white people? 1 hr Salacious Crumb 98
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Mick 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Aquarius-WY 1,564,445
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 6 hr 9a43w62x 54
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 8 hr ThomasA 51
More from around the web