Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6219 Sep 5, 2013
You really don't know much about the world nor history. Cannibalism takes place in south, north America, Europe, asia and so on. Europe has had a rich history of cannibalism, from starving people to jail inmates. North Korea have many cannibals. Practically all cultures have cannibals in them. If a white person ate human parts yesterday, a black person ate human parts today. It's still cannibalism.

http://siteground243.com/~hiram155/2010/06/22...

Caucasian people may not get as much attention, but I assure you it happens more often than you think. That's what animals do, we all eat each other. And humans are a different king on animal being. You're implicated once again.

I do more answering and proving myself that you trolls.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of running away.......why don't you respond to my post about the cannibalistic blacks in Africa? Seems to me you should be more concerned about how your brothers are eating each other right now than how someone slighted your race hundreds of years ago.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6220 Sep 5, 2013
Which is a nice way of saying I beat your sorry azz at your own game once again....lol
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Fool, you don't know what you are talking about which has been proven several times over.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6221 Sep 5, 2013
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/cann...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of running away.......why don't you respond to my post about the cannibalistic blacks in Africa? Seems to me you should be more concerned about how your brothers are eating each other right now than how someone slighted your race hundreds of years ago.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6222 Sep 5, 2013
Correction) Humans are a different kind of animal or beings.
Who Dat wrote:
You really don't know much about the world nor history. Cannibalism takes place in south, north America, Europe, asia and so on. Europe has had a rich history of cannibalism, from starving people to jail inmates. North Korea have many cannibals. Practically all cultures have cannibals in them. If a white person ate human parts yesterday, a black person ate human parts today. It's still cannibalism.
http://siteground243.com/~hiram155/2010/06/22...
Caucasian people may not get as much attention, but I assure you it happens more often than you think. That's what animals do, we all eat each other. And humans are a different king on animal being. You're implicated once again.
I do more answering and proving myself that you trolls. <quoted text>
Faster Cars

Cerritos, CA

#6223 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You really don't know much about the world nor history. Cannibalism takes place in south, north America, Europe, asia and so on. Europe has had a rich history of cannibalism, from starving people to jail inmates. North Korea have many cannibals. Practically all cultures have cannibals in them. If a white person ate human parts yesterday, a black person ate human parts today. It's still cannibalism.
http://siteground243.com/~hiram155/2010/06/22...
Caucasian people may not get as much attention, but I assure you it happens more often than you think. That's what animals do, we all eat each other. And humans are a different king on animal being. You're implicated once again.
I do more answering and proving myself that you trolls. <quoted text>
It's been centuries since white people practiced cannibalism. The practice ended about the time the Bible showed up.
In the 1940-50's they discovered it was alive and well in Africa, LOL. Yes it does make a difference when as little as 50 years ago your kind made a ritual out of it.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6224 Sep 5, 2013
And that's what these racist propaganda trolls are doing everyday. They're camped out in forum such as this one. Not making sense, just trouble. Then can't even give a clear answer that makes sense! It just satisfy their ego.
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Most African Americans who are NOT involved in any gang activities are simply trying to survive in this economy & live life. This has always been the case for AA's but racial injustice in America has always involved African Americans into racial disputes. Racial Injustice created racism & it has been responsible for keepin' it going. Anyone who openly support HATE....keeps it going. White Racists are ALWAYS in The AA forum spreading HATE but somehow do NOT see themselves as keepin' racism alive in America. Anyone who openly support and spread HATE are the plaques to society & as long as white racists come in this forum, they are PROVING my point.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6225 Sep 6, 2013
Do some research, it was still practiced in the 1900's
Faster Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been centuries since white people practiced cannibalism. The practice ended about the time the Bible showed up.
In the 1940-50's they discovered it was alive and well in Africa, LOL. Yes it does make a difference when as little as 50 years ago your kind made a ritual out of it.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6226 Sep 6, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Faster Cars

Cerritos, CA

#6227 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Do some research, it was still practiced in the 1900's <quoted text>
Cannibalism has been reported in several recent African conflicts, including the Second Congo War, and the civil wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone. A UN human rights expert reported in July 2007 that sexual atrocities against Congolese women go "far beyond rape" and include sexual slavery, forced incest, and cannibalism.[101] This may be done in desperation, as during peacetime cannibalism is much less frequent;[102] at other times, it is consciously directed at certain groups believed to be relatively helpless, such as Congo Pygmies, even considered subhuman by some other Congolese.[103] It is also reported by some that witch doctors sometimes use the body parts of children in their medicine.[104] In the 1970s the Ugandan dictator Idi Amin was reputed to practice cannibalism.[105][106]

In Uganda, the Lord's Resistance Army have been accused of routinely engaging in ritual or magical cannibalism.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#6228 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And that's what these racist propaganda trolls are doing everyday. They're camped out in forum such as this one. Not making sense, just trouble. Then can't even give a clear answer that makes sense! It just satisfy their ego. <quoted text>
The only ego that is being satisfied is yours. Like most tired ghetto types you just can't understand when your not wanted or needed. It would be a wonderful thing is you and your racist rants would just go away. All you ever do is regurgatiate the same crap over and over. Your not listened to, not making any sense with your rants and U-Tube articles that are irrelevant in todays world and you should really try to clean up your part of America, beginning with the schools before you start with your stupid tirades. Gee! one 17 year old dead and three wounded in a knife attack this week.
Is that clear enough for you?
Faster Cars

Cerritos, CA

#6229 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And that's what these racist propaganda trolls are doing everyday. They're camped out in forum such as this one. Not making sense, just trouble. Then can't even give a clear answer that makes sense! It just satisfy their ego. <quoted text>
Propaganda? That's what you call the reality of the black ghetto?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#6231 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Ole wise one, do explain to all how you're helping the black and white people with your rhetoric????????
I'm not trying to help the blacks the blacks don't want to help themselves and there saying there going to take over so I'm against them for my survival of my way of life!!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6233 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Which is a nice way of saying I beat your sorry azz at your own game once again....lol<quoted text>
you mean I beat your ass at your racist game that you been promoting one here with your racist bigotry and deflections with those silly youtube videos which you know and everyone else knows.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6234 Sep 6, 2013
Faster Cars wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda? That's what you call the reality of the black ghetto?
exactly a Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Shartpon wannabe.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6235 Sep 6, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ego that is being satisfied is yours. Like most tired ghetto types you just can't understand when your not wanted or needed. It would be a wonderful thing is you and your racist rants would just go away. All you ever do is regurgatiate the same crap over and over. Your not listened to, not making any sense with your rants and U-Tube articles that are irrelevant in todays world and you should really try to clean up your part of America, beginning with the schools before you start with your stupid tirades. Gee! one 17 year old dead and three wounded in a knife attack this week.
Is that clear enough for you?
your are right he is that Black Trash that no ones wants.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6236 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =jzPjM6ba39E#t=172<quoted text>
here you are trying to deflect the issue with Bush when it has nothing to do with the Black Racism that you are trying to take the attention off of with Bush when we are talking about race baiters like yourself and your Black Racism which you are no differnt than those worthless Black's in Detroit that play the race card along with Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton and you wonder why the other Blacks have no use for Blacks like you.

Juan Williams slams Sharpton, Jackson for ‘corruption’ of civil rights movement

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/26/juan-willia...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6238 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And that's what these racist propaganda trolls are doing everyday. They're camped out in forum such as this one. Not making sense, just trouble. Then can't even give a clear answer that makes sense! It just satisfy their ego. <quoted text>
now here you post another example of the kettle calling the pot black and its you that post that troll's one here daily posting racist propaganda which everyone and why people reply negatively to your post because of the Black Bigotry you post with no facts to justify it, just mostly youtube videos that mean nothing.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6239 Sep 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to help the blacks the blacks don't want to help themselves and there saying there going to take over so I'm against them for my survival of my way of life!!!
exactly the blacks don't want to help themselves and we already know what happens when the Blacks are left in Charge and the majority of a Metro City just look to Detroit, Michigan.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6240 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Do some research, it was still practiced in the 1900's <quoted text>
Blacks are still doing it here in US Stupid.

Maryland cannibal Alexander Kinyua’s first victim speaks out: report

Bat attack victim Joshua Ceasar says he thinks Kinyua was going to eat him, too

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mary...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6242 Sep 6, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Which is a nice way of saying I beat your sorry azz at your own game once again....lol<quoted text>
Black Racism for Profit

Posted on July 19, 2013 by Diane Sori

Race-Baiters the likes of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Louis Farrakhan, and many other ‘supposed’ black leaders. Racism for profit…be it financial, political, or just for attention, these men are at the forefront of racial hatred and animosity, and they will continue to feed into it as long as the main stream media gives them the opportunity and freedom to do so.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/07/19/racism-fo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min Sarah 2nd Grade 79
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,685,556
Affecting people with the flu virus literally a... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 18
smelly crackers 7 min Ugly monkeys 2
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 10 min Got_Rope 1
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 11 min Lawrence Wolf 99
Black History Month? 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 9
The white race will rise again 13 min sucks 46
Racist White People on MLK Day. 24 min Sarah 2nd Grade 170
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 415
More from around the web