Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6197 Sep 5, 2013
Why comment on something you never watch. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's wrong. By watching it would implicate how wrong you and your racist buddies are. And some you are the same person, you just use different names to appear as if it's many of you. I know that old trick too well...lol
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol bull butter
diva

Cedar Rapids, IA

#6198 Sep 5, 2013
You guys are cracking me up...lol. I dont think I can add anything, but that short story Samantha posted is a good read. Sadly to say its how I feel each day...however i couldnt readit in goodreads but found it on smashwords.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6199 Sep 5, 2013
To Anonymous:
Why avoid this information from my earlier post? How can you talk bad about Al & Jessie and Obama and leave G.W. Bushiyt out of your sick fetish of black bashing? You really think your truth out weigh my truth? Dude, even racist don't agree with another racist. Racism is more to do with ignorance rather then making sense. You racist agree to support each other ranting, while knowing you're wrong. That's typical. No surprise there.

So, if these people in this video fleece activity gain them a fortune untold from the highest power form of America, what right you have judging others?

EXPLAIN from video here>>>>>> >??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6200 Sep 5, 2013
And yet the Vatican supported and ignored all those innocent little underage boys who were and are being raped by "WHITE PRIESTS"! I guess there's nothing or no one to believe in huh?

Seems to me all the people at the top "Echelon" of the world with white entitlements aren't the best example to follow.
Kenny1911 wrote:
I hate to say it but MLK did cheat on his wife , but nobody is perfect. Great people make mistakes all the time. George Washington was an awesome general and leader, but he was also a slave owner and knew it was wrong. Just because somebody does bad things doesnt make all their visions bad. Im a christian and would love for everybody to be a christian. However Hitler also shared that vision. Bad person, good vision. And im not calling MLK bad just flawed like the rest of us.
And Sam good call on the short story.....youre right i didnt see it coming , but it smacks you in the face.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6201 Sep 5, 2013
Fool, in the Christian bible, who was described as being loved by God more than any other in his time in the bible. He was Solomon, he had 700 wives and 300 hundred sex slaves. 1000.00 women for his anytime pleasure.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
If Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Disgusted At How Difficult It Has Become For Public Figures To Quietly Cheat On Their Wives
Commentary • Opinion • ISSUE 49•36 • Sep 2, 2013
http://www.theonion.com/articles/if-martin-lu...
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6202 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol every time you post about how whites think it sounds just like the way the black community acts
Who Dat wrote:
And you're the pot calling the kettle black again huh?
So white people can tell black people how we think, but we can't tell white people how they think right?
WOW! Isn't that hypocrisy?<quoted text>
Just so you know Mr. Dat, the word 'think' is not a synonym for the word 'acts'. They are two separate words with two separate meanings. That means there is no hypocracy in that post Mr. Dat.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6203 Sep 5, 2013
Don't forget to add that "famous white evangelist preacher" who committed adultery by having sex with a prostitute. He fell disgracefully in front of his congregation of thousands.

Who was he.....Jimmy Swaggart....>>>>

http://religiousfreaks.com/2006/05/17/jimmy-s...
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
If Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Disgusted At How Difficult It Has Become For Public Figures To Quietly Cheat On Their Wives
Commentary • Opinion • ISSUE 49•36 • Sep 2, 2013
http://www.theonion.com/articles/if-martin-lu...
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6204 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Fool, in the Christian bible, who was described as being loved by God more than any other in his time in the bible. He was Solomon, he had 700 wives and 300 hundred sex slaves. 1000.00 women for his anytime pleasure. <quoted text>
Were all his sex slaves black?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6205 Sep 5, 2013
You're a lying azz, you flood this forum with lies and racist propaganda against or about black people. You're trying to convince black people to accept your white wash, hog wash crap!

And I'm simply proving every time you racist belittle black people, you can't do so without implicating white people. That's why my posts comes across racy, it's just that, racy, not to be racist! The difference between you real racist and myself is, you guys are here because you want to, I'm here because I have to.

Example: You want to belittle African americans.
I have to defend African American. That's a clear manifested difference. When I'm long gone, you insecure little boys will still be hear losing even more control of reality!

You guys talk about crime of black people as if white crimes are less human, when it's not. If a white person kill yesterday, and a black person killed today, neither shall be "Null and Void" over the other.
<quoted text>
I'm not telling you what to think I'm telling you every time you write something that whites do its a black thing that your referring to.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6206 Sep 5, 2013
To Anonymous: I need a clear answer about the Bush dynasty fortune video!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#6207 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Why comment on something you never watch. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's wrong. By watching it would implicate how wrong you and your racist buddies are. And some you are the same person, you just use different names to appear as if it's many of you. I know that old trick too well...lol
I told you I don't click on sites I dont know and the only racist buddy I have on here is you!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#6208 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying azz, you flood this forum with lies and racist propaganda against or about black people. You're trying to convince black people to accept your white wash, hog wash crap!

And I'm simply proving every time you racist belittle black people, you can't do so without implicating white people. That's why my posts comes across racy, it's just that, racy, not to be racist! The difference between you real racist and myself is, you guys are here because you want to, I'm here because I have to.

Example: You want to belittle African americans.
I have to defend African American. That's a clear manifested difference. When I'm long gone, you insecure little boys will still be hear losing even more control of reality!

You guys talk about crime of black people as if white crimes are less human, when it's not. If a white person kill yesterday, and a black person killed today, neither shall be "Null and Void" over the other.
no your here to feed your ego your not helping the black cause your hurting it and reinforcing the way I view them!!!!! So preach on reverend!!!!!
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6209 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I told you I don't click on sites I dont know and the only racist buddy I have on here is you!!!
LMAO

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6210 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
To Anonymous:
Why avoid this information from my earlier post? How can you talk bad about Al & Jessie and Obama and leave G.W. Bushiyt out of your sick fetish of black bashing? You really think your truth out weigh my truth? Dude, even racist don't agree with another racist. Racism is more to do with ignorance rather then making sense. You racist agree to support each other ranting, while knowing you're wrong. That's typical. No surprise there.
So, if these people in this video fleece activity gain them a fortune untold from the highest power form of America, what right you have judging others?
EXPLAIN from video here>>>>>> >??????????
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
G.W. Bush hasn't made a living promoting Racism like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton have for 50 years with Black Racism.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6211 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Fool, in the Christian bible, who was described as being loved by God more than any other in his time in the bible. He was Solomon, he had 700 wives and 300 hundred sex slaves. 1000.00 women for his anytime pleasure. <quoted text>
Fool, that is 1 of the over 700 inconsistencies in the Bible you are referring to.

A list of over 700 inconsistencies in the Bible

From www.skepticsannotatedbible.com

http://www.cs.umd.edu/~mvz/bible/bible-incons...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6213 Sep 5, 2013
Fool, I'm talking about the cash flow which you keep avoiding, waiting for someone to bail you out?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>G.W. Bush hasn't made a living promoting Racism like Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton have for 50 years with Black Racism.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6214 Sep 5, 2013
Ole wise one, do explain to all how you're helping the black and white people with your rhetoric????????
<quoted text>
no your here to feed your ego your not helping the black cause your hurting it and reinforcing the way I view them!!!!! So preach on reverend!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6215 Sep 5, 2013
Repost: These trolls are running from this post.

IMPLICATED!
Who Dat wrote:
To Anonymous: I need a clear answer about the Bush dynasty fortune video!

Level 1

Location hidden

#6216 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Fool, I'm talking about the cash flow which you keep avoiding, waiting for someone to bail you out?<quoted text>
Fool, you don't know what you are talking about which has been proven several times over.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6217 Sep 5, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Repost: These trolls are running from this post.
IMPLICATED!<quoted text>
Speaking of running away.......why don't you respond to my post about the cannibalistic blacks in Africa? Seems to me you should be more concerned about how your brothers are eating each other right now than how someone slighted your race hundreds of years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 3 min Retribution 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Informist 1,603,136
NFL ratings declining 3 min Ape Trainer 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 20 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 28 min Got_Rope 1
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 43 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web