Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,940

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6072 Sep 3, 2013
er ILLEGAL guns
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6073 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
A racist like yourself can't speak for black people. African people were trafficked here against their will. White people were too lazy to do that horrendous work load. For centuries African American were totally mistreated, discriminated, beaten, belittled, disenfranchised tortured, killed for looking at a white woman. Most of the racism of yesteryear is still present today.
So, wasn't it white people who created all this bitterness between the races/cultures? White people so-called started a new life migrating out of Europe on a Christianity platform by which one should live by. And yet it's black people who are more Christ like and giving a Christian god more honor. You see it everyday on TV and in person, they put god first. You guys put racism and inhumane crime first using god as a back drop.
Another thing, welfare was created for white people by white people. During the great depression a welfare system is design to aid many white families through hard times. It also helped slow down the suicide rate among Caucasian people.
But welfare in modern times have a history stretching back to the Romans.
<quoted text>
That's interesting considering the blacks were the ones doing the selling, moron. Many of the blacks who got baptised were freed so I wouldn't necessarily criticize the Christians, you fricking bigot.
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6074 Sep 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
In some areas, the owner is the one working the farm. Yes, there are still some family owned and run farms.
Yes.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6075 Sep 3, 2013
Meeting of NAACP chapter and KKK organizer in Wyo. believed to be a first

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/03/20...
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#6076 Sep 3, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
White propaganda. Racist is a way to describe whites. So no one other than whites can be racist.
They should have gotten him in 1968??
He is the biggest problem that the blacks have!!

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6077 Sep 3, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically of your kind, you throw out 300 years of oppression, pretend both races are at the same point socially, economically, politically and culturally, then evaluate black Americans based on that. And that's why your views are so racist and biased.
Black Americans have many, many reasons to hate white people, though most don't; white people have few reasons to hate black people, though many do. And a couple of those reasons are guilt and shame. It's not Liberals who suffer from "white guilt," but racists who are largely Conservative.

This post is textbook racist. My kind? Reasons to hate?
GroBBBBBBBB
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6078 Sep 3, 2013
White people been blaming black people for crimes they've committed themselves. It's easy for a white person to commit a crime while disguising or pretending to be black. It happen all the time. Many African American have taken the blame for crimes they haven't committed.

Here is a white guy who were actually getting away with disguising himself as a black person while robbing banks. All alone, the authority was looking for a black man, good he finally got caught, and he turn out to be a white bank robber. That is the new trend nowadays. JUST BLAME IN ON BLACKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen who's been robbing banks lately?its your kind!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6079 Sep 3, 2013
Amazing, a black individual rob a bank, he's the worst form of human.
A white individual or couple rob a banks, he / they're celebrated as icons of robbery.
Barney & Clyde
John Dillinger.
Then there's Billy the Killer Kid.
Man, it's a host of killers and robbers who's white, get posted as American beloved icons. So many, oh, but when it's a black person or group, it's the blacks who's bringing the country down by taking what's not theirs or expecting something for nothing.

From the past until modern times, it's always, let's make sure the black people get the worst wrap. This also leads to longer incarceration through another inequality racist stereotyping of a culture. Centuries of this practices made perfect I guess!

Caucasian people were doing most of the crimes almost perfected for all others to follow.

Black people have fought centuries and for many decades to survive. Think how long it took for African American people being legal status to learn freely. They were first beaten if they've learned one proper word and how to write it. Some hung and killed. And just because laws of the land has been put in place, doesn't mam African American people were not being held back by racism and discrimination. White people had a smooth path to travel, but black people had mountainous terrain and obstacles, barriers at EVERY YARD alone millions of miles traveled. And many are still in place1 people
<quoted text>
Have you seen who's been robbing banks lately?its your kind!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6080 Sep 3, 2013
correction above...

Doesn't mean African American wasn't being held back.

And many are in place today
koko head

Houston, TX

#6081 Sep 3, 2013
Id like to know why north americans are the most RACIST and ignorant. yes. u r. stfu soz its the truth.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6082 Sep 4, 2013
You know what, you're stupid true enough, but one thing for sure, we know you racist know African American posts, stating here in this forum is the truth. It's your fear and insecurity coupled with racism & fascism volunteering of your own free will, which has commuted a hatred disease to the brain causing the heart to malfunction! How can the original author of racism which are Caucasian people, blame black misguided , disenfranchised people for being more racist. Black people haven't came close to committing the amount of crimes white people carried out since this country was formed. No way. That's very unintelligent, lackadaisical thinking, and down right hypocrisy propaganda. It's the white wash blame game. You guys are passed down lineage, inherited by your propaganda past ministers of deception. Your kind success came by killing, fraud, stealing and a plethora of inhumane traits. So don't blame black people. Blame your ancestors, then blame yourself for carrying on this racial hatred tradition of ignorance! If you want to claim all the progress of America, take the credit for it's societal failures, including all human issues!

What you call bad of African American people is what your kind created! And you not making it any better.
<quoted text>
Your kind is trying!! That's why whites are turning more racist, there on to you!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6083 Sep 4, 2013
Explain this to me, would your God buy a prostitute? And would Jesus buy Cocaine because someone else were selling them or it?
You imbeciles preach stay to your own people and country, yet it was the white men who traveled to Africa looking for people to do slave work..
That's how they stole south Africa, by killing and slaughtering "Shaka Zulu's" tribal people. At first the Zulu tribes defeated the Caucasian people, so the white people decided to call for more backup and weapons. They killed the Zulu people, then took their land and all it's bounty. Even at present, Caucasian people are raping the continent of Africa!

Therefore, the cries of tyranny is firmly thrust on the shoulders of whites. I can assure you, if it wasn't for stealing, slaughtering of many countries, Caucasian people would be living in Europe in primitive situation less than Africa. If you knew history, you'll know that. So you're dumbfounded in this field, you only know fascism propaganda at present time.

The weight of crimes by the Caucasian culture across the great expanse of mother earth, tilts the earth off it's axis.

I only need you to answer the questions at the top.
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>That's interesting considering the blacks were the ones doing the selling, moron. Many of the blacks who got baptised were freed so I wouldn't necessarily criticize the Christians, you fricking bigot.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6084 Sep 4, 2013
White are more decent huh? Many white girls get pregnant, then find all kinds of way to abort. Black isn't the only people committing crimes. Many white crime aren't being reported as stats.

A 26 year ole white woman went to a sports bar with friends while she was about 8 or 9 months pregnant, she went to the bathroom, unknown to her friends, she delivered the baby, severed the umbilical life cord brutally, the took the health baby, threw him in a plastic bag for suffocation, then put the new born baby in the water septic tank connected to the toilet. Then went back and finished watching the wrestling match while the baby finish taking his last breath!

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/woman-gave-b...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6085 Sep 4, 2013
What did the Caucasian people do to China, they caused an entire country to fail economically. They caused an entire country to be drug addicts. Refusing to stop isn't inhumane practices when pleaded too.

End results, China hit rock bottom, Caucasian people go filthy rich off the illegal drug trade!

http://www.victorianweb.org/history/empire/op...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6086 Sep 4, 2013
Caucasian culture raped India for centuries by force.

Decent right?

http://www.iloveindia.com/history/modern-hist...

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Douglas, GA

#6088 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>White people been blaming black people for crimes they've committed themselves. It's easy for a white person to commit a crime while disguising or pretending to be black. It happen all the time. Many African American have taken the blame for crimes they haven't committed.

Here is a white guy who were actually getting away with disguising himself as a black person while robbing banks. All alone, the authority was looking for a black man, good he finally got caught, and he turn out to be a white bank robber. That is the new trend nowadays. JUST BLAME IN ON BLACKS!

hahaha that's funny

Level 1

Douglas, GA

#6089 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, a black individual rob a bank, he's the worst form of human.
A white individual or couple rob a banks, he / they're celebrated as icons of robbery.
Barney & Clyde
John Dillinger.
Then there's Billy the Killer Kid.
Man, it's a host of killers and robbers who's white, get posted as American beloved icons. So many, oh, but when it's a black person or group, it's the blacks who's bringing the country down by taking what's not theirs or expecting something for nothing.

From the past until modern times, it's always, let's make sure the black people get the worst wrap. This also leads to longer incarceration through another inequality racist stereotyping of a culture. Centuries of this practices made perfect I guess!

Caucasian people were doing most of the crimes almost perfected for all others to follow.

Black people have fought centuries and for many decades to survive. Think how long it took for African American people being legal status to learn freely. They were first beaten if they've learned one proper word and how to write it. Some hung and killed. And just because laws of the land has been put in place, doesn't mam African American people were not being held back by racism and discrimination. White people had a smooth path to travel, but black people had mountainous terrain and obstacles, barriers at EVERY YARD alone millions of miles traveled. And many are still in place1 people
and most created by themselves do you understand bumbama set back race relations 50 years!!!!!!

Level 1

Douglas, GA

#6090 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, you're stupid true enough, but one thing for sure, we know you racist know African American posts, stating here in this forum is the truth. It's your fear and insecurity coupled with racism & fascism volunteering of your own free will, which has commuted a hatred disease to the brain causing the heart to malfunction! How can the original author of racism which are Caucasian people, blame black misguided , disenfranchised people for being more racist. Black people haven't came close to committing the amount of crimes white people carried out since this country was formed. No way. That's very unintelligent, lackadaisical thinking, and down right hypocrisy propaganda. It's the white wash blame game. You guys are passed down lineage, inherited by your propaganda past ministers of deception. Your kind success came by killing, fraud, stealing and a plethora of inhumane traits. So don't blame black people. Blame your ancestors, then blame yourself for carrying on this racial hatred tradition of ignorance! If you want to claim all the progress of America, take the credit for it's societal failures, including all human issues!

What you call bad of African American people is what your kind created! And you not making it any better.
why should I care what happens to blacks and why should you care what I think!!!! Thats why whites can't get along with blacks they want revenge not to be treated equal!!!!! So are they my enemy? That what it's looking like. At one time I was on the blacks side now not so much!!!!and I'm not alone blacks are wanting too much!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Douglas, GA

#6091 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Explain this to me, would your God buy a prostitute? And would Jesus buy Cocaine because someone else were selling them or it?
You imbeciles preach stay to your own people and country, yet it was the white men who traveled to Africa looking for people to do slave work..
That's how they stole south Africa, by killing and slaughtering "Shaka Zulu's" tribal people. At first the Zulu tribes defeated the Caucasian people, so the white people decided to call for more backup and weapons. They killed the Zulu people, then took their land and all it's bounty. Even at present, Caucasian people are raping the continent of Africa!

Therefore, the cries of tyranny is firmly thrust on the shoulders of whites. I can assure you, if it wasn't for stealing, slaughtering of many countries, Caucasian people would be living in Europe in primitive situation less than Africa. If you knew history, you'll know that. So you're dumbfounded in this field, you only know fascism propaganda at present time.

The weight of crimes by the Caucasian culture across the great expanse of mother earth, tilts the earth off it's axis.

I only need you to answer the questions at the top.
if the white man is doing that to your home country if I was you I'd go over there and fight them!!!!
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#6092 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Caucasian culture raped India for centuries by force.
Why do you insist on laying the sins of the long dead guilty parties at the feet of the innocent?
Why do you insist on gaining your pound of flesh from those who had nothing at all to do with the suffering of those you feign outrage over?
Why is it that you appear unable (or unwilling) to accept the fact that only the guilty can actually be guilty?
What is clouding your eyes and your judgement?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 4 min Black Lotus Family 68
I am not a human. 5 min Believer 1
difference between a black and catholic forum s... 9 min Samoan Irish 7
Black men need.. 13 min Anonymous34 27
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 15 min Diamondiqa 33
Merry Christmas White People 17 min Samoan Irish 62
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min Glimmer 98,170
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 28,696
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Crazy88 406