Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6085 Sep 4, 2013
What did the Caucasian people do to China, they caused an entire country to fail economically. They caused an entire country to be drug addicts. Refusing to stop isn't inhumane practices when pleaded too.

End results, China hit rock bottom, Caucasian people go filthy rich off the illegal drug trade!

http://www.victorianweb.org/history/empire/op...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6086 Sep 4, 2013
Caucasian culture raped India for centuries by force.

Decent right?

http://www.iloveindia.com/history/modern-hist...

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#6088 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>White people been blaming black people for crimes they've committed themselves. It's easy for a white person to commit a crime while disguising or pretending to be black. It happen all the time. Many African American have taken the blame for crimes they haven't committed.

Here is a white guy who were actually getting away with disguising himself as a black person while robbing banks. All alone, the authority was looking for a black man, good he finally got caught, and he turn out to be a white bank robber. That is the new trend nowadays. JUST BLAME IN ON BLACKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hahaha that's funny

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#6089 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, a black individual rob a bank, he's the worst form of human.
A white individual or couple rob a banks, he / they're celebrated as icons of robbery.
Barney & Clyde
John Dillinger.
Then there's Billy the Killer Kid.
Man, it's a host of killers and robbers who's white, get posted as American beloved icons. So many, oh, but when it's a black person or group, it's the blacks who's bringing the country down by taking what's not theirs or expecting something for nothing.

From the past until modern times, it's always, let's make sure the black people get the worst wrap. This also leads to longer incarceration through another inequality racist stereotyping of a culture. Centuries of this practices made perfect I guess!

Caucasian people were doing most of the crimes almost perfected for all others to follow.

Black people have fought centuries and for many decades to survive. Think how long it took for African American people being legal status to learn freely. They were first beaten if they've learned one proper word and how to write it. Some hung and killed. And just because laws of the land has been put in place, doesn't mam African American people were not being held back by racism and discrimination. White people had a smooth path to travel, but black people had mountainous terrain and obstacles, barriers at EVERY YARD alone millions of miles traveled. And many are still in place1 people
and most created by themselves do you understand bumbama set back race relations 50 years!!!!!!

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#6090 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, you're stupid true enough, but one thing for sure, we know you racist know African American posts, stating here in this forum is the truth. It's your fear and insecurity coupled with racism & fascism volunteering of your own free will, which has commuted a hatred disease to the brain causing the heart to malfunction! How can the original author of racism which are Caucasian people, blame black misguided , disenfranchised people for being more racist. Black people haven't came close to committing the amount of crimes white people carried out since this country was formed. No way. That's very unintelligent, lackadaisical thinking, and down right hypocrisy propaganda. It's the white wash blame game. You guys are passed down lineage, inherited by your propaganda past ministers of deception. Your kind success came by killing, fraud, stealing and a plethora of inhumane traits. So don't blame black people. Blame your ancestors, then blame yourself for carrying on this racial hatred tradition of ignorance! If you want to claim all the progress of America, take the credit for it's societal failures, including all human issues!

What you call bad of African American people is what your kind created! And you not making it any better.
why should I care what happens to blacks and why should you care what I think!!!! Thats why whites can't get along with blacks they want revenge not to be treated equal!!!!! So are they my enemy? That what it's looking like. At one time I was on the blacks side now not so much!!!!and I'm not alone blacks are wanting too much!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#6091 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Explain this to me, would your God buy a prostitute? And would Jesus buy Cocaine because someone else were selling them or it?
You imbeciles preach stay to your own people and country, yet it was the white men who traveled to Africa looking for people to do slave work..
That's how they stole south Africa, by killing and slaughtering "Shaka Zulu's" tribal people. At first the Zulu tribes defeated the Caucasian people, so the white people decided to call for more backup and weapons. They killed the Zulu people, then took their land and all it's bounty. Even at present, Caucasian people are raping the continent of Africa!

Therefore, the cries of tyranny is firmly thrust on the shoulders of whites. I can assure you, if it wasn't for stealing, slaughtering of many countries, Caucasian people would be living in Europe in primitive situation less than Africa. If you knew history, you'll know that. So you're dumbfounded in this field, you only know fascism propaganda at present time.

The weight of crimes by the Caucasian culture across the great expanse of mother earth, tilts the earth off it's axis.

I only need you to answer the questions at the top.
if the white man is doing that to your home country if I was you I'd go over there and fight them!!!!
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6092 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Caucasian culture raped India for centuries by force.
Why do you insist on laying the sins of the long dead guilty parties at the feet of the innocent?
Why do you insist on gaining your pound of flesh from those who had nothing at all to do with the suffering of those you feign outrage over?
Why is it that you appear unable (or unwilling) to accept the fact that only the guilty can actually be guilty?
What is clouding your eyes and your judgement?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6093 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
What did the Caucasian people do to China, they caused an entire country to fail economically. They caused an entire country to be drug addicts. Refusing to stop isn't inhumane practices when pleaded too.
End results, China hit rock bottom, Caucasian people go filthy rich off the illegal drug trade!
http://www.victorianweb.org/history/empire/op...
And now we have a "rainbow coalition" forcing economic collapse on this country.
You have no point.
Those you accuse, point out, and feign outrage, are long dead, and those you charge with the crimes of the dead, are innocent of what you accuse.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#6094 Sep 4, 2013
The reason that white Americans find the black population trash, is because all you have to do is listen to the nightly news, read a paper about the sub-human ghetto trash that is doing all of the killing, robbing, doping and whoring, the drop out rate, the out of wedlock rate and the wefare rate. And trying to blame all of their troubles on white America, because we don't like you. Yes we call them racist, much like you, Who Dat, and your sorry excuses, of why we don't like your ghetto black face, if you tried being an American instead of some African native, life could be different for your worthless ***.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6095 Sep 4, 2013
if there were no racists, who would you libs have to feel superior to?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6096 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Explain this to me, would your God buy a prostitute? And would Jesus buy Cocaine because someone else were selling them or it?
You imbeciles preach stay to your own people and country, yet it was the white men who traveled to Africa looking for people to do slave work..
That's how they stole south Africa, by killing and slaughtering "Shaka Zulu's" tribal people. At first the Zulu tribes defeated the Caucasian people, so the white people decided to call for more backup and weapons. They killed the Zulu people, then took their land and all it's bounty. Even at present, Caucasian people are raping the continent of Africa!
Therefore, the cries of tyranny is firmly thrust on the shoulders of whites. I can assure you, if it wasn't for stealing, slaughtering of many countries, Caucasian people would be living in Europe in primitive situation less than Africa. If you knew history, you'll know that. So you're dumbfounded in this field, you only know fascism propaganda at present time.
The weight of crimes by the Caucasian culture across the great expanse of mother earth, tilts the earth off it's axis.
I only need you to answer the questions at the top.<quoted text>
Considering blacks have a history of eating each other and wearing their victim's heads around their necks, I hardly think you should be focusing on the white race. History is filled with wars to conquer lands and people. It's been happening since the beginning of humankind....all races are guilty. Your focus is only on one kind of people because you are so filled with hatred and racism.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#6097 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Explain this to me, would your God buy a prostitute? And would Jesus buy Cocaine because someone else were selling them or it?
I only need you to answer the questions at the top.<quoted text>
No doubt if your black Nubian warriors were as skilled as you say, where are the industrialized cities today who are of black descent? It appears according to Darwinian laws, the fittest survived. That's how it works in the animal kingdom and that's how human civilization evolved. Those with superior technology almost always win. Better hope the extraterrestials don't decide to stay....we are all gonna be goners.
sup

Brooklyn, NY

#6098 Sep 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You know what, you're stupid true enough, but one thing for sure, we know you racist know African American posts, stating here in this forum is the truth. It's your fear and insecurity coupled with racism & fascism volunteering of your own free will, which has commuted a hatred disease to the brain causing the heart to malfunction! How can the original author of racism which are Caucasian people, blame black misguided , disenfranchised people for being more racist. Black people haven't came close to committing the amount of crimes white people carried out since this country was formed. No way. That's very unintelligent, lackadaisical thinking, and down right hypocrisy propaganda. It's the white wash blame game. You guys are passed down lineage, inherited by your propaganda past ministers of deception. Your kind success came by killing, fraud, stealing and a plethora of inhumane traits. So don't blame black people. Blame your ancestors, then blame yourself for carrying on this racial hatred tradition of ignorance! If you want to claim all the progress of America, take the credit for it's societal failures, including all human issues!
What you call bad of African American people is what your kind created! And you not making it any better.<quoted text>
You are the reason why more people hate people like you!
Benny Shields

Carson, VA

#6099 Sep 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. US Census reports that less than 3% of our women are married to a black guy, and those relationships have less than 10 years before divorce; that is if the black guy doesn't murder her first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
I've seen these white women with blacks too. They're so fat and ugly they had to settle for a black guy because no white guy would F them. God made women more gullible for a reason. The gene of Eve has been passed down since the beginning of time.
Once in a great while a black guy will get an attractive white women. But that's the exception and not the rule. I guess when unattractive women get lonely enough, they'll settle for anything. Those that don't buy a dog.
Blacks love blobs

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6100 Sep 4, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on laying the sins of the long dead guilty parties at the feet of the innocent?
Why do you insist on gaining your pound of flesh from those who had nothing at all to do with the suffering of those you feign outrage over?
Why is it that you appear unable (or unwilling) to accept the fact that only the guilty can actually be guilty?
What is clouding your eyes and your judgement?
I understand your arguments, but you can't deny that the past affected the present perception of status and value of different groups and resource distribution.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6101 Sep 4, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Considering blacks have a history of eating each other and wearing their victim's heads around their necks, I hardly think you should be focusing on the white race. History is filled with wars to conquer lands and people. It's been happening since the beginning of humankind....all races are guilty. Your focus is only on one kind of people because you are so filled with hatred and racism.
Chicago Illinois is proof of that.

http://www.heyjackass.com/

Illustrating Chicago Values
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6102 Sep 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your arguments, but you can't deny that the past affected the present perception of status and value of different groups and resource distribution.
I accept the past is directly related to the present.
In my humble opinion, what the black community fails to see in that same realization, is that as a white person, I have layed aside all the slavery and hate issues, the 3/5 person, the amendments of "equality", and actually do see blacks as fellow citizens worthy of the same due processess and laws as all other citizens. Damn near every single white person I know, feels the same way.
That being said, my "perception of status" has evolved, while the majority of the black community has not, and as a community, have been unable to lay it down. Well hell, how can they? They have black racist progressives like the Sharptons and the Jacksons and the Waters constantly harping on the past and made up present bullshit that has no connection to racism. They intentionally keep the Great Melting Pot from actually melting and insist upon different levels of "protection" from "the man" for the black community, AKA "minority".

Do you recall the scene in Mississippi Burning, where Samuel Jackson's character says,
"When you look at me, you do not see a man, you see a black man."?

Well, that line has stuck with me and it bothered me. I examined it and rehashed it to make sure I understood why it bothered me, and then it hit me. The inverse is also true and it is a two way street.

When a black person looks at me, they do not see a man either, they see a WHITE man.
So, the sooner we weed out ALL the racists from the halls of congress and the white house, no matter how they are "colored", the sooner we can get back to enjoying living in the Great Melting Pot of the world.

The moral?
If one is black, there is no assurance that another black person has your back just because they are black.
If one is white, there is no assurance that another white person has your back just because they are white.
This is also true no matter how one is "colored".

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6103 Sep 4, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the past is directly related to the present.
In my humble opinion, what the black community fails to see in that same realization, is that as a white person, I have layed aside all the slavery and hate issues, the 3/5 person, the amendments of "equality", and actually do see blacks as fellow citizens worthy of the same due processess and laws as all other citizens. Damn near every single white person I know, feels the same way.
That being said, my "perception of status" has evolved, while the majority of the black community has not, and as a community, have been unable to lay it down. Well hell, how can they? They have black racist progressives like the Sharptons and the Jacksons and the Waters constantly harping on the past and made up present bullshit that has no connection to racism. They intentionally keep the Great Melting Pot from actually melting and insist upon different levels of "protection" from "the man" for the black community, AKA "minority".
Do you recall the scene in Mississippi Burning, where Samuel Jackson's character says,
"When you look at me, you do not see a man, you see a black man."?
Well, that line has stuck with me and it bothered me. I examined it and rehashed it to make sure I understood why it bothered me, and then it hit me. The inverse is also true and it is a two way street.
When a black person looks at me, they do not see a man either, they see a WHITE man.
So, the sooner we weed out ALL the racists from the halls of congress and the white house, no matter how they are "colored", the sooner we can get back to enjoying living in the Great Melting Pot of the world.
The moral?
If one is black, there is no assurance that another black person has your back just because they are black.
If one is white, there is no assurance that another white person has your back just because they are white.
This is also true no matter how one is "colored".
Good points, I agree that change must occur, but I don't think you're acknowledging the amount of covert racists out there, intent on maintaining the status quo.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6105 Sep 4, 2013
Your constant "Idiosyncrasy never cease to amaze ANYONE. You've proven you have a heartless god who's false. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have a job posting here everyday, right? Trust me, if African American people were in the reverse position consistent with centuries of white entitlements, we wouldn't dare show such weakness and insecurities. We'll be spending more time enjoying them rather than worrying what little has slipped away as you guys demonstrate daily. This is a true sign of insecurity, fear, racism and jealousy, coupled with denial, while knowing the truth. Now that's wicked. With so much cultural success, why do you guys need more to convince yourselves, centuries hasn't been enough?

Paranoia have surely driven many of you miserable trolls to be ill will "PSYCHOSIS!
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
why should I care what happens to blacks and why should you care what I think!!!! Thats why whites can't get along with blacks they want revenge not to be treated equal!!!!! So are they my enemy? That what it's looking like. At one time I was on the blacks side now not so much!!!!and I'm not alone blacks are wanting too much!!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6107 Sep 4, 2013
How much more stupidity can one individual consume as your self? What you're speaking negatively has been proven centuries ago, the Caucasian culture have lead by killing and eating humans.

Remember, the movie, "Silence of the Lamb"?

And by the way, I knew you couldn't answer those question I've asked you. Even if you tried, you'd give some kind of stupid unreasonable answer just to save face.

Why don't you admit it, you're unhappy in life????
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Considering blacks have a history of eating each other and wearing their victim's heads around their necks, I hardly think you should be focusing on the white race. History is filled with wars to conquer lands and people. It's been happening since the beginning of humankind....all races are guilty. Your focus is only on one kind of people because you are so filled with hatred and racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 2 min Got_Rope 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,618
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min thefreakingufckmn 80
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 4 min White 33
We wuz kangz 6 min Harrisson 8
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 6 min Ttt 8
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 6 min thefreakingufckmn 67
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 13 min Royal 423
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Harrisson 23
The white race will rise again 1 hr sucks 46