Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6019 Sep 3, 2013
No respect wrote:
Just saw this black girl in her phone cursing away like she wasn't taught any better. they have no respect for anyone
What do you think should be done about that?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6020 Sep 3, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think should be done about that?
Take her dumbama phone away!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6022 Sep 3, 2013
Try it, then watch your life go from bad to worse quick!
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
but we can put them back in there place!!! Lol

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6023 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Take her dumbama phone away!!!!!!!!
careful, taking cellphone, specially an Obama phone, away from an angry black woman is dangerous. They are highly trained in ninja skills, and can cut you to shreds using the other hand that is not on the phone, with her ghetto nails, then come upside your head with the cellphone hand, and not even lose reception on the call.....she be like," hold on laKeisha,I gots to teach dis honky a lesson" WHOP..".ok Keisha, you still dere?"
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#6024 Sep 3, 2013
No respect wrote:
Just saw this black girl in her phone cursing away like she wasn't taught any better. they have no respect for anyone
I know the cell phone companies have been bragging about how big their phone screens are, but I am wondering just how big is that girl's phone anyway?
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6025 Sep 3, 2013
Why do you guys post, just to see your own post on the internet? You have no substance.

And, as long as white people do the discriminating, racist hatred, it's all good right? What do you promote besides white power? What do you contributes to humanity other than racism?

You pathetic trolls here pretend to have all the right answers to life, yet your life is all wrong. I don't see you in a position of power nor authority. WHY? You're miserable, alone with your comrades likewise!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly and is typical of a Black Racist that promotes Black Racism.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#6027 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
And, as long as white people do the discriminating, racist hatred, it's all good right? What do you promote besides white power? What do you contributes to humanity other than racism?
<quoted text>
How bout you detail where the black community has done any better.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6028 Sep 3, 2013
No respect wrote:
I see that all the time in the grocery store. Blacks can't even put down that phone long enough to go shopping.

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#6029 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Try it, then watch your life go from bad to worse quick!
The government is doing it and the blacks love them!!! Here's the trick my life's not bad now!!!!!

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#6030 Sep 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>careful, taking cellphone, specially an Obama phone, away from an angry black woman is dangerous. They are highly trained in ninja skills, and can cut you to shreds using the other hand that is not on the phone, with her ghetto nails, then come upside your head with the cellphone hand, and not even lose reception on the call.....she be like," hold on laKeisha,I gots to teach dis honky a lesson" WHOP..".ok Keisha, you still dere?"
Lol

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#6031 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you guys post, just to see your own post on the internet? You have no substance.

You pathetic trolls here pretend to have all the right answers to life, yet your life is all wrong. I don't see you in a position of power nor authority. WHY? You're miserable, alone with your comrades likewise!
That's a contradictory statement

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6032 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Why do you guys post, just to see your own post on the internet? You have no substance.
You pathetic trolls here pretend to have all the right answers to life, yet your life is all wrong. I don't see you in a position of power nor authority. WHY? You're miserable, alone with your comrades likewise!<quoted text>
your post have no substance except for advocating Black Racism and Black Power and you dont like the negativity that comes with it and the problem you have.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6033 Sep 3, 2013
A racist like yourself can't speak for black people. African people were trafficked here against their will. White people were too lazy to do that horrendous work load. For centuries African American were totally mistreated, discriminated, beaten, belittled, disenfranchised tortured, killed for looking at a white woman. Most of the racism of yesteryear is still present today.
So, wasn't it white people who created all this bitterness between the races/cultures? White people so-called started a new life migrating out of Europe on a Christianity platform by which one should live by. And yet it's black people who are more Christ like and giving a Christian god more honor. You see it everyday on TV and in person, they put god first. You guys put racism and inhumane crime first using god as a back drop.

Another thing, welfare was created for white people by white people. During the great depression a welfare system is design to aid many white families through hard times. It also helped slow down the suicide rate among Caucasian people.

But welfare in modern times have a history stretching back to the Romans.
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey, you're wrong....again....black folks don't like white folks....some pretend to, in order to keep their options open, but in reality, they don't like honkies.....you live up north, you don't know the real story.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6034 Sep 3, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically of your kind, you throw out 300 years of oppression, pretend both races are at the same point socially, economically, politically and culturally, then evaluate black Americans based on that. And that's why your views are so racist and biased.
Black Americans have many, many reasons to hate white people, though most don't; white people have few reasons to hate black people, though many do. And a couple of those reasons are guilt and shame. It's not Liberals who suffer from "white guilt," but racists who are largely Conservative.
No, blacks are disliked because of the crime, the filth, the noise they bring with them when they invade a neighborhood.

After blacks got here, my hardware store turned into a GoodWill outlet. My movie theater turned into a Baptist church. My doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place. My heating and AC place turned into a ManPower outlet. My Convenient store turned into one of the many childcare centers. The list goes on and on.

What didn't move out because of robberies and violence ended up being vacant buildings where blacks come by at night and spray paint. That's why blacks are hated. It has nothing to do with guilt or shame. If anybody should have guilt or shame, it should be the black people.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6035 Sep 3, 2013
I think AL & Jessie should offer you a job as their house butler. Because you love tugging at their balls....lol
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all and you just proved you are another race-baiting Radical that doesn't like the truth posted either about Black Racism that Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton promote and have promoted for years besides you can tell you favor their Black Racism that their groups along with the NAACP promote which their main focus is the White Race as their selected target group.
Sharpton, Jackson, and the Onslaught of Radical Race Politics
http://capitalresearch.org/2012/08/sharpton-j...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6036 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Hey Ignoramus, that couldn't happen to black people in America without America losing the war, stupid. If America would have tried that shiyt at that point and time, America would be controlled by another country today, such as the Russians.
What you weak trolls need to do is let things be. You can't get rid of black people here without getting rid of your comfortable lifestyle as you have it nowadays. <quoted text>
By all means, do explain that one. LOL!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6037 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
A racist like yourself can't speak for black people. African people were trafficked here against their will. White people were too lazy to do that horrendous work load. For centuries African American were totally mistreated, discriminated, beaten, belittled, disenfranchised tortured, killed for looking at a white woman. Most of the racism of yesteryear is still present today.
So, wasn't it white people who created all this bitterness between the races/cultures? White people so-called started a new life migrating out of Europe on a Christianity platform by which one should live by. And yet it's black people who are more Christ like and giving a Christian god more honor. You see it everyday on TV and in person, they put god first. You guys put racism and inhumane crime first using god as a back drop.
Another thing, welfare was created for white people by white people. During the great depression a welfare system is design to aid many white families through hard times. It also helped slow down the suicide rate among Caucasian people.
But welfare in modern times have a history stretching back to the Romans.
<quoted text>
Get with Harvey, Chisholm, Fungusworld and see if they are sympathetic to your plight, I don't giveashit
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#6038 Sep 3, 2013
You're so decent with high morals huh? Alabama high school coach beat the hell out of the other coach who I believe he was an assistant coach. Not nevertheless, that coach who walked up and slugged the other coach un provoked. What was so stupid, he was the coach of the winning team! Go figure. White is right huh?
That guy face was swollen and bleeding.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Two guys were putting up a banner on the front of a building,they were on ladders. This black woman gets out of her car walk right under them btw it was easier to walk around them. Now was she looking for a payday hoping they would drop something or was she that dumb??
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6039 Sep 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
He tea bag sucker, here is a survey lifting Obama as one of the BEST presidents of all times, and have G.W. Bush as the WORST PRESIDENT of all! Go figure!
http://www.usnews.com/news/history/features/t...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, articles from back in 2010 before Americans got to see all the F ups by the zebra.

You do know that DumBama has one of his lowest approval ratings since he invaded the White House, don't you? I have a feeling it's going to keep going down. Can't wait to see what he does with the Syria situation.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#6040 Sep 3, 2013
Just read a couple more black toddlers killed by thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 min Moses 542
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 19 min LION 511
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Notliz 1,419,746
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 21 min Moses 88
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min Moses 136,594
hey blacks, lets start supporting our black own... 31 min LION 2
dravidian phenotype: caucasoid or Australoid? 34 min Moses 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min Moses 47,892
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 31
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 5 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web