Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5100 Aug 24, 2013
You can make up lies, hate, ignore, pose hypocrisy and self deny. As long as you do those things, white racist people shall be burden with a steady stream of IN YOUR FACE confrontations as past marches to equality.

If the problem isn't going away, we're not going away. And don't even think civil war will kill us off. There's a steady stream of black people strait out of AFRICA! If a civil war were to break out here in America between black and white people, don't think you'll win. In the end, America would be no more as it once were. That's for sure. We would have ally's willing to join us. There are many around the world waiting for a chance at putting a foot the white establishment azz. There are tons of people like Major Nidal Hasan waiting for their turn at becoming a martyr!

I'm a none violent individual. I personally wouldn't want this to take place because I know there are tons of righteous white people. It's not black people who's taking it to that level, but it's black people who better be prepared!
Who Dat wrote:
Here's the thing that captures my attention with white people propaganda delusion. They consistently bash african american / black people over all things bad while savoring good preserved for entitled Caucasian people simply due to skin color.
Let's take a look.
For centuries black people were denied equality. Even after slavery, they were still denied equality. Left to fend for themselves because the white establishment didn't care supporting African American , blaming black people for abandoning the slavery lifestyle for improvement and pursuit of a better lifestyle. Their sick twisted payback was to let black people starve, make sure they're not educated, can't vote, barely owning a shotgun for hunting for surviving, cheat them out of pay if they did stay and work for them, abuse and mistreat in public, rape, constantly belittle to their face as well as around the world.
It took lives, forceful demonstration fights, years, decades of filibuster tactics by whites, for black people to gain an inch of progress. Just because slavery ended in a somewhat physical sense for some states, it didn't end systematically nor mentally.
The march on Washington in 1963 for equality for African American has been less than one hundred years. We're still fighting the residual effects leftover from that era.
If white people want to understand why African American people are the way they are, it's embedded and created by Caucasoid lack of concern and humanity for the centuries of oppression, which in return forced a new life style type of culture. African American people were trying to define or refine there way from centuries of white wash brain wash people. And the present and current generation of the African American attitude is a direct product of those inhumane treatments of yesteryear past. Residual effects, are prevalent in todays black culture. It's not something you get over, it's more of what you have to go through, especially if pass traits are still rearing it's ugly head! AND IT IS! <quoted text>
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#5101 Aug 24, 2013
I wonder how often the above poster argues with and answers his own posts.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5102 Aug 24, 2013
There's no words I can use that you guys choose to comprehend. I think a club tap on the brain will help you...lol

You guys have had centuries in perfecting ignoring, denying, picking and choosing to dissect what suit your rambunctious hypocrisy propaganda ranting.
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to yourself, Chris Lane was justifiably shot to death because of the crimes committed by some people on the other side of the globe over 100 years ago?
Your words are ill thought out and contain no logic or reason or reality.
So those black tribesmen who sold their own black people to the whites are innocent of their own people's blood, plight, and toil?
Your post smacks of the ridiculous and displays a serious disconnect in logic and reality.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5103 Aug 24, 2013
Fool, I posted that as a re-read post to you racist
AnswersRus wrote:
I wonder how often the above poster argues with and answers his own posts.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#5104 Aug 24, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you believe mankind evolved from baboons too?
There are a few in this forum who appear to be direct descendants.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5105 Aug 24, 2013
See, simple, re-read...>>> for white racist trolls
Who Dat wrote:
You can make up lies, hate, ignore, pose hypocrisy and self deny. As long as you do those things, white racist people shall be burden with a steady stream of IN YOUR FACE confrontations as past marches to equality.
If the problem isn't going away, we're not going away. And don't even think civil war will kill us off. There's a steady stream of black people strait out of AFRICA! If a civil war were to break out here in America between black and white people, don't think you'll win. In the end, America would be no more as it once were. That's for sure. We would have ally's willing to join us. There are many around the world waiting for a chance at putting a foot the white establishment azz. There are tons of people like Major Nidal Hasan waiting for their turn at becoming a martyr!
I'm a none violent individual. I personally wouldn't want this to take place because I know there are tons of righteous white people. It's not black people who's taking it to that level, but it's black people who better be prepared!<quoted text>
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5106 Aug 24, 2013
They too owe their lineage to ancestors of Africa., thus, strait out of Africa's black Nubian people.
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of them. There is the Neanderthal line too.*snort*
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5107 Aug 24, 2013
History lesson is over for today.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#5108 Aug 24, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>There are a few in this forum who appear to be direct descendants.
Caught sight of yourself in the mirror, huh?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#5109 Aug 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
There's no words I can use that you guys choose to comprehend. I think a club tap on the brain will help you...lol
You guys have had centuries in perfecting ignoring, denying, picking and choosing to dissect what suit your rambunctious hypocrisy propaganda ranting. <quoted text>
The best thing for you black people to do is go on living your lives how you're living them, improving where you need to, and ignore white racism, because it's not going to change, it's just going to get worse.

You have put so much energy into trying to make these white cretins see the evil in their ways, but guess what - they LIKE being evil. It feels GOOD to them to be racist. Your energy would be better used building up people of color.

I commend you but all your effort is just falling on deaf ears.

kill the thread.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5111 Aug 24, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>Not all of them. There is the Neanderthal line too.*snort*
LMMAO..should've never taught em to speak and I wouldn't hear lies today

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5112 Aug 24, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>There are a few in this forum who appear to be direct descendants.
No doubt..I see em, hair like goats! Smh
Animal kingdom lives
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5113 Aug 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing for you black people to do is go on living your lives how you're living them, improving where you need to, and ignore white racism, because it's not going to change, it's just going to get worse.
You have put so much energy into trying to make these white cretins see the evil in their ways, but guess what - they LIKE being evil. It feels GOOD to them to be racist. Your energy would be better used building up people of color.
I commend you but all your effort is just falling on deaf ears.
kill the thread.
Evil is very easy to distinguish; not by your opinion, but by statistics.

And of course, I'm sure you wouldn't want to debate anybody on black/ white statistics.

Just be like Whodat and bring up things that happened 40, 50, 100, 200 years ago to try and support your point.

In the meantime, we whites will deal with the current circumstances that actually affect our lives and leave excuses for losers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5115 Aug 24, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You guys have had centuries in perfecting ignoring, denying, picking and choosing to dissect what suit your rambunctious hypocrisy propaganda ranting. <quoted text>
And you've had decades to prove yourself and were only met with failure--of your own.

If you try to club-tap me, you will be in the same hole as Trayvon Martin.

Keep promoting that things that happened to people of your race 200 years ago has anything to do with black failure today. Keep telling us how over 70% of black babies born today are out of wedlock--but it's not the fault of black people. Keep telling us the black murders statistics is because of something that happened 100 years ago.

In the year of 2075, blacks will still be making excuses, and that's why they will be a failure in the future as they are today.

Excuses can't buy you one can of pop. Excuses can't get you a raise. Excuses can't provide you a better neighborhood to live in or get you and your family healthcare insurance. Excuses only get you one thing, and that one thing is failure.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5116 Aug 24, 2013
Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites

EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5118 Aug 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've had decades to prove yourself and were only met with failure--of your own.
If you try to club-tap me, you will be in the same hole as Trayvon Martin.
Keep promoting that things that happened to people of your race 200 years ago has anything to do with black failure today. Keep telling us how over 70% of black babies born today are out of wedlock--but it's not the fault of black people. Keep telling us the black murders statistics is because of something that happened 100 years ago.
In the year of 2075, blacks will still be making excuses, and that's why they will be a failure in the future as they are today.
Excuses can't buy you one can of pop. Excuses can't get you a raise. Excuses can't provide you a better neighborhood to live in or get you and your family healthcare insurance. Excuses only get you one thing, and that one thing is failure.
You fogot one other thing, there is no reward for stupidity!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5119 Aug 24, 2013
OH MY GOSH! Please don't ever talk about black crimes. If you guys ever get a chance to watch the documentary playing right now on CNN for two hours about two white guys tormenting, taking pervert pictures while raping a little girl, raping, burning while alive, head bashing and killing an innocent white family. It has been hailed as one of most sick twisted crimes in the era of twenty first century! Making me sick watching it as I post now. Both of those guys had a long crime spree, one for 18 burglaries. You have to watch it to believe it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connec...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Some sick sick shit!
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
and blackmen are in Texas raping 10 year old black girls!!! Can't hide that one!!!!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#5120 Aug 24, 2013
Oh boy, and yet again. A must see:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/10/hann...

Showing on CNN right now!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#5121 Aug 24, 2013
Listen you wind bag, try to post things that are happening in the year 2013, no one gives a damn what happened in 1813 or anything up to todays year. Tell us all what the ghetto sub-human blacks are doing today, to get their worthless, welfare, section 8, uneducated asses off the front pages of American news and striving to be real citizens of America instead of being the thugs and dregs of American society.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5125 Aug 25, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
Listen you wind bag, try to post things that are happening in the year 2013, no one gives a damn what happened in 1813 or anything up to todays year. Tell us all what the ghetto sub-human blacks are doing today, to get their worthless, welfare, section 8, uneducated asses off the front pages of American news and striving to be real citizens of America instead of being the thugs and dregs of American society.
All these cop-outs.

When my family gets together for a party or doing, and my father and his siblings talk about how they grew up, it can make you cry.

He and his six siblings lived in a house the size of a three car garage. There didn't have utilities like running water, natural gas or electricity. And trust me, our winters are hell up north. If you had to go to the outhouse in the middle of the night, you must have really had to go.

They were on welfare which at that time meant you pulled your red wagon to the fire station and they filled it up with fruits and vegetables. That was welfare/ food stamps all rolled into one.

My father was never in trouble with the law once, and that goes for all of his brothers. Most of the men joined the military just to have something decent to eat. Most of them learned a trade and worked hard seven days a week to raise their families.

There is not a brother in this country that had to grow up like my father, his brothers and sisters, yet when they get involved with crime or remain losers, they blame it on poverty, education and what their ancestors (whom they never met) had to endure.

If these blacks spent half the time studying the stock market, the commodities market, real estate, investing in your own business as they do studying black history looking for excuses why they are failures, perhaps they might get somewhere in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,684,519
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 51,877
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Redefined 37
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 11 min Savant 164
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 13 min el rey de los cam... 21
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 26 min el rey de los cam... 32
Hey, ..."savant",.... what the heck is THIS about? 27 min Harrisson 19
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min el rey de los cam... 134
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 58 min Marcus Washington 33
president donald trump dead at age 71 1 hr Joey 23
More from around the web