Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9916 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4689 Aug 21, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I were as hopeful as you are but considering the sloths outnumber the hardworking folks, the liberal elite have established a stronghold. The stupid and lazy have increased in numbers and they now have control of this country. The media has been nurturing their sheeple, so there is a strong possibility fiscal conservatives will not get the votes. On top of that, there are too many social conservatives who have tainted the party....there will be little opportunity to succeed. This will result in ruination and despair. Our society will become a band of takers who will eventually become nomadic pirates with gang banger leaders who have had years of training inside their ghettos. They have plagued Mexico, Africa and other third world countries. The United States will soon be ripe for the picking.
I don't know if it will go quite that far.

You know what they say about people addicted to drugs and alcohol? The only way for some to recover is for them to hit rock bottom.

That's where we are at in our once great country today. We are nearing the rock bottom. What we should do is allow that bottom to hit. Allow DumBama and the Democrats everything they want, and the country will end up like Greece.

It is only then people will realize the old adage that nothing is free is reality. Much like the housing crisis, they will turn off their sports games and American Idol episodes to find out HTF we got to where we are at.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4690 Aug 21, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>The media terrifies the unsuspecting of the risks of gun ownership that so many have become frightened to own them..... which allows the thugs to outnumber the law abiding citizens. Big govt. does NOT want it's citizens armed and is working towards eliminating gun ownership. When the liberal elites establish marshal law, it will be easier for them if citizens don't have so many guns. obama has been setting the stage for a new era of misery and enslavement of more people. The lazy and dumb are clueless. All they see is the bait.
There is no evidence that the media brainwashing in regards to guns is working. In fact, statistics show quite the opposite.

As long as we keep voting for conservative Presidents, those Presidents will keep stocking the Supreme Court with judges on our side. No Marshal law can bypass the Supreme Court.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4691 Aug 21, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has ended the war in Iraq.
He brought us out of recession
He ordered the assassination of Osama Bin Laden
He rescued the auto industry.
He repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell.
He has spent more money than all Presidents combined before him.
He has hit record debt and deficits.
He has created the most government dependent people in our history.
He has increased the cost of healthcare for producing Americans.
He is presiding over the slowest recovery in recent decades.
He has adopted most of Bush's policies including the finding of Bin Laden and the Auto Industry.
He is a total failure.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4692 Aug 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Just because "you only want to live with yourselves" does not stop you from hating yourselves.
You just live with the hatred and take it out on each other.
That's evidenced by all your white children coming out as gay, or saying that you molested them and their priest molested them, or joining OWS, and also by all the pathetic white men shooting up schools, workplaces, their own families, and bombing places all over the world and the pathetic white women killing their children.
You have been exposed - by your own white people.
So - just like you tell blacks to stop blaming whitey,
you stop blaming blackey.
It's not white people hating themselves or other white people. When did you ever see whites so disgraced by their race they fought to move in next to blacks? Never happens.

Quite the opposite of the black race. Black men constantly hunting white women. Black families constantly trying to move away from their own kind into whities neighborhoods.

We whites are more than comfortable living with our own kind. Our race is not so despicable where we need to live among different people because our people are such scum. That's why they created Fair Housing Laws and Discrimination Laws; to cater to those blacks that wanted to get away from their very own people.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#4693 Aug 21, 2013
Just heard on the radio that three Black kids shot a 22yr old man- was jogging down the street. f'n scum. The parents should be in jail along with those boys. The one who shot him was laughing about it. They talked using ebonics so you couldn't understand. Illiterate thugs can't even speak English. Kill em....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4696 Aug 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not white people hating themselves or other white people. When did you ever see whites so disgraced by their race they fought to move in next to blacks? Never happens.
Quite the opposite of the black race. Black men constantly hunting white women. Black families constantly trying to move away from their own kind into whities neighborhoods.
We whites are more than comfortable living with our own kind. Our race is not so despicable where we need to live among different people because our people are such scum. That's why they created Fair Housing Laws and Discrimination Laws; to cater to those blacks that wanted to get away from their very own people.
Your delusion has got you so deep you're deliberately lying to yourself.

White people sleep with blacks and have plenty of mixed children.

White people call each other dumb blondes, boring brunettes, and evil gingers. White Christians hate white Jews. The white Protestants ran away from the white Catholics. Rich white people call poor white people trash. White men kill their families, shoot up schools and workplaces, hit people with cars and run, white women kill their children and white children kill their siblings or classmates.

Don't blame blackey because you can't make up your schizophrenic minds about whether you want "blacks to do better" or "stay how they are". It sounds as if you'd rather things stay the same so you can feel good about your delusion.

The world will keep fighting you until the death of the entire human race, when all you have to do to stop it is DROP YOUR SUPERIORITY DELUSION.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4697 Aug 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He has spent more money than all Presidents combined before him.
He has hit record debt and deficits.
He has created the most government dependent people in our history.
He has increased the cost of healthcare for producing Americans.
He is presiding over the slowest recovery in recent decades.
He has adopted most of Bush's policies including the finding of Bin Laden and the Auto Industry.
He is a total failure.
All this so that way no black person will ever think of running for president of this country again, right, so therefore all black people should leave the US, right, according to your delusion?

Face it - you love it when black people fail. Your hate is mixed with glee because you love to hate.

The future of the entire human race is at stake because of your love of hating the rest of the people.

You technologically advance white world killers have a giant ray gun in space at the ready to pull your final Columbine.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4698 Aug 21, 2013
nobody wrote:
Blacks are Racists and for the most part, the laziest persons in Amerika. I worked, over the last 30 years in a variety of places in virginia, with the laziest bunch of pizza eating fat ass women, if you want to call them that, and got fired because it was up to me to get the job done with them. Why not just fire them> lazy, no goods do nothing and draw a check, for instance Whitey, never put your loved one in a nursing home around here because when the white bourgeois masters leave for the day the black cretins sit andd eat the patients food right in front of them and watch their TV while the patient sits hungry and watches in shitty diapers. Now the black fatass lazy CNA will get mad. I been there as a whitey, a snowflake, etc and I got a tee shirt for sale in the flea market. If there is any facility that has the ball enough to let me walk through with them on a certain time of the day, I will embarrass each one, why? because I was fired as an RN Bachelors for trying to make these fat ass black slobs work, Come on now administrator and Director of nurses in any nursing home, afraid to take me up on the offer. You got money, you don't do jack. People, do not, if you can help it, put you loved one in any nursing home, this is a death sentence. Come on now administrator, take me up on the offer, so I can embarrass your whole staff and you in the front of them. I know exactly where to look and have tried to make the lazy good for nothing work, but to no avail. I got fired because I hurt their feelings.
It is called a job, and on a job one works, The American CNA and a lot of the LPNs in this country are a real bunch of pigs. ome on Administrator, wanna bet!!!?
YAAAAWN Booooooring.

Another pathetic white boo-hooing because the world isn't going their way anymore and people refuse to become their "yesmassa" minions.

No wonder you were fired - your b!tchiness was bringing down the morale of the whole company. Who would want to work for an @sshole like you?

The only job you deserve is a turd hanging off someone's @ss.

Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#4703 Aug 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
AshTray was a local event. Now we have the people of Australia wanting to boycott the US because of the Trayvons that killed one of their citizens. This is an international event, yet, DumBama has nothing to say.
I hope he doesn't say anything, it will prove our point now won't it?

Everytime that idiot opens his mouth, something stupid comes out thereby proving our point and everytime he makes a big issue out of stupid things like hoodie boy getting offed or calling the police force "stupid" after his racist prof buddy got busted he proves us even more right.

So yeah Obastard - KEEP YOUR STUPID MOUTH SHUT.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4705 Aug 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Pasty white scum like you enjoy it.
You have psychologically terrorized people all around the world with your delusion of "superiority" while convincing others of their "inferiority" and you then get to sit back and watch those people hate themselves to death.
The fact that you consider being able to turn the world into a black ball of radioactive ash in one shot "superior" is troubling to the future of the entire human race.
The more you delude yourselves with your "white superiority" nonsense, the more the rest of the world will fight you.
If you white people want the whole world to be ripped apart by your delusion, more "power" to you, because the sooner you put an end to the entire human race - think about it - you won't have to live with those blacks you hate anymore!
Go ahead, white people - pull a giant Sandy Hook or Columbine or Aurora on the whole world like you've been itching to!
After all, the world is failing to go "your way" anymore, after all.
You mean Pasty Black scum like you enjoy terrorizing society psychologically and people all around the world.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4706 Aug 21, 2013
Dude, you're full of shiyt. Lies, propaganda and all in between. History has proven white have fallen behind black learning skills in the past. Poverty which has been created for African American is one of the single most important cultural backset suffered in many neighborhood. Over centuries, the poverty level of little black kids have stunned the educational growth. It has been proven poverty hinders interest in learning, distractions such as not being able to clearly pay attention in class if you hungry, sad, miserable, scared, embarrassed you don't have much, and a host of issues poverty causes.

That's why it's important to have equally for balancing disadvantages others may have. We all know everybody not going to have the same educational level. We as American can't continue to forget about the less fortunate, thus creating disadvantage, poverty an more. I know we can't help every individual to become what we perceive what we aspire for them to be as well. But we can do a much better job being humanitarians!

I know this isn't something racist care to adhere to, but truth is truth.

It has been proven over and over, when an individual on average have the same equality for advancing to a higher level, African American rise to the challenge as any other group of people. You have to understand what poverty and negative residual effects have on the human thought process. Rich people kills for their own reasons, so, when faced with dire poverty situations, crime will most definitely take place in all cultures!

In my next post I'll show how love on humanity suppose to work.
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok the reality is 5% of blacks that graduate can pass the sat test!!! That 95% that can't and that the one that graduate!!! I wonder what the dropout rate is? And you say there equal in smart to whites?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4707 Aug 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude, you're full of shiyt. Lies, propaganda and all in between. History has proven white have fallen behind black learning skills in the past. Poverty which has been created for African American is one of the single most important cultural backset suffered in many neighborhood. Over centuries, the poverty level of little black kids have stunned the educational growth. It has been proven poverty hinders interest in learning, distractions such as not being able to clearly pay attention in class if you hungry, sad, miserable, scared, embarrassed you don't have much, and a host of issues poverty causes.
That's why it's important to have equally for balancing disadvantages others may have. We all know everybody not going to have the same educational level. We as American can't continue to forget about the less fortunate, thus creating disadvantage, poverty an more. I know we can't help every individual to become what we perceive what we aspire for them to be as well. But we can do a much better job being humanitarians!
It has been proven over and over, when an individual on average have the same equality for advancing to a higher level, African American rise to the challenge as any other group of people. You have to understand what poverty and negative residual effects have on the human thought process. Rich people kills for their own reasons, so, when faced with dire poverty situations, crime will most definitely take place in all cultures!
In my next post I'll show how love on humanity suppose to work.<quoted text>
Black Educational Attainment by The Numbers

http://blackdemographics.com/education-2/educ...
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#4708 Aug 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
In my next post I'll show how love on humanity suppose to work.<quoted text>
I don't waste my time debating with fools, I just walk away and chuckle. You will never accept truth because your a lie unto yourself.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4709 Aug 21, 2013
By you consistently coming here hating on black people aren't going to solve a damn thing. But we know you don't want resolve.

Here is a story of courage, patience, love heroin/hero, compassion and understand.
By now I'm sure you guys seen in the news another white guy 20 years old went to another elementary school with an assault riffle with either 500 or 5000 rounds of ammunition. A black lady, a simply book keeper talked this young white guys out of killing possibly dozens of school faculty and young school kids alike. All America heart will be going out to this brave, wonderful hero who talked not only the guy from killing all in his eye sight, she made sure the police didn't come rushing in making the situation much worse!. Then the gunman went outside, starting shooting, instead of her taking that opportunity run and save herself, she ask you young man to come back inside and stop shooting, she eventually calmed him down. She told him his life isn't over and worth saving. She interjected much of her own personal life in their conversation. It was so touching! She told him there is someone who loves him, and it was "HER"! She kept the police from killing, or he killing himself or others. He decided to give his gun to her and lay on the floor, then she called the police in to get him without harming him. Now that love from an African American for humanity. An I love and support her for her heroic effort. Her entire ordeal is captured on the 911 emergency call for all to hear!

http://news.yahoo.com/georgia-school-shooting...
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
AshTray was a local event. Now we have the people of Australia wanting to boycott the US because of the Trayvons that killed one of their citizens. This is an international event, yet, DumBama has nothing to say.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4710 Aug 21, 2013
How many times must I say, inequality has caused most of these issues.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Black Educational Attainment by The Numbers
http://blackdemographics.com/education-2/educ...
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4711 Aug 21, 2013
The smartest family in Britain is black. That speaks volume considering whites out numbers black people there. It just confirms, black people are high achievers when the playing field is equal.

http://theafrocentricexperience.com/index.php...

http://blackinventor.com/

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#4713 Aug 21, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
This "uncle tom" doesn't count...
Am I right blacks? After all, Dr. Ben Carson is a straight up "uncle tom" or so all you liberal blacks said.
He's not an Uncle Tom.
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4714 Aug 21, 2013
Of course you're right, these racist [email protected] don't want to hear that.

I'll prove poverty hinders growth and prosperity, in return creates crime. I'll post a series of links now showing it happens to Caucasian people who don't take care of their own. It happen all across Europe. Since they always charge black people with this hypocrital crime! Starting with disadvantage white children living on the streets and committing crazy crimes. Not to leave out the white gang banging men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what you meant to say is " and they are the ones that graduate" right? Did you pass your SAT test? Are you a teacher? How do you know that 95% of black people can't pass their test but do anyway? I'm sorry I just want to know where your getting you facts from, or else your logic is wrong because there are no reliable facts backing it up. It's just what you perceive, and you can't know the IQ's of every black person in high school. That would take a lifetime and more. Also don't forget racism and the system, it isn't favorable to blacks. I mean here's an example, a group of white boys will drive around in a car and get caught and say they borrowed the car and not get in trouble. But a gang of black men will drive around in a car, and it will be labeled as stolen, and serve five years. It's actually happened. So when black people and white people are treated the same way you can talk. Black people are labeled "hopeless" and white people "just need little help".
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4715 Aug 21, 2013
Who Dat

Houston, TX

#4716 Aug 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 4 min MICHA 367
White Innovation 9 min Hakeem 20
If a man likes anal sex, does that make him gay? (Sep '10) 13 min Hakeem 402
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 17 min Post USA Era 4
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 30 min Moses 92
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 30 min Post USA Era 28
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 43 min Moses 71
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 58 min Moses 1,183
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr Drilling for the ... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,595