Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9934 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4488 Aug 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is helping the Fellow Man that refuses to work is not the American Way because they prefer not to contribute to US Society or pay taxes and want everything provided for free and then when they tell you to your face "why work when it is free" that there thinking really will piss you off and that is the way they think in Detroit and I have experienced it there several times by Blacks and they dont want to work because they will tell you if they work it wont be free anymore and loose their Welfare and is why Detroit is Bankrupt.
This is true and is the situation with one of my tenants.

They have been getting further and further behind on rent. I finally told them I want them out. They are refusing to leave so I must rely on our local court to remove them.

She stays home all day "supposedly" home-schooling their two children. But that doesn't stop her from getting a job working 2-10 hour days at WalMart on the weekend while her working boyfriend is home.

The catch is they receive food stamps, and because of that, they are afraid to increase their income so they don't lose that government benefit.

This a classic case of Democrats giving incentives for people not to work. Not only are they getting $250.00 per month in food stamps, but they have a large dog and three cats. And of course, we can't discount their Obama cell phone.

They have cable television, high-speed internet, and are supporting their 15 year old daughters cigarette habit. Her boyfriend doesn't want to work, so they are providing him with cigarettes as well, but they can't pay the rent.

When our government promotes irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you create more irresponsible people. When our citizens priorities are television, cell phones, animals and tobacco addiction over keeping a roof over their heads, something is seriously wrong.
Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Oak Harbor, WA

#4489 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Arming ourselves to combat (snicker, HA HA HA HA HA! ROMFFLMAO)'black oppression'"
equals
white plans for black genocide.
xxxrayted, you know you want to kill blacks. You're fooling no one with this "black oppression" joke talk.
Since you've outed yourself as wanting to kill blacks, blacks will be prepared.
Let the bloody race war begin.
You want to take it there, let's get shooting.
Are you black?...or are you a white liberal who hates his own race?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4490 Aug 18, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep moving in, and we'll keep moving out, and you'll be on your own to ruin more and more cities like you did to Detroit.
When there's "nowhere left to go" ....well I suppose we'll have a decision to make: fight (a shooting war) to carve out an area we can call home...or hand it over to you and watch it become a Third World toilet. I know where I stand and I hope like hell I meet up with you and others like you when it kicks off!!:)
I see more and more white people daring to finally live out their fantasies of killing as many black people or watching them die as possible. HOPING you'll get to meet a black person so that you can kill him. LOOKING FORWARD to black death.

Plenty of black people know where they stand, too, no matter how strong your delusion of White World Dominance is, and are also prepared to fight this war, too.

They can't wait, either. Since you want to kill blacks or want for them to die off anyway, what do blacks have to lose anymore?

You want to fight? Let's do it. >:o
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4492 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks don't want to change their stereotypes, that's the problem.
Another problem is blacks being beholden to the Democrat party.
What happened with your fathers friend is an exception to the rule. It could happen more often, but the Democrats won't support the Republicans initiative of school vouchers which gives black parents the ability to get their kid out of those ghetto schools and place them in a more civilized environment. We Republicans want to see more stories like the one you told us about your fathers friend. That's why Republicans fought for them when Democrats took it to court. Hell, even DumBama got rid of vouchers in DC. He's a Democrat first and a black man secondly:
http://www.necn.com/02/14/12/Obama-budget-wou...
The 360: Those blacks will always be those blacks and will never change so therefore I can continue to be a racist like I always was."

You're clinging very hard to your KKK stereotype and you don't want to change it.

You must enjoy it as much as you think blacks enjoy their misery.

Now don't you all forget to put those sheets in hot water and bleach after you get through wearing them.

No, on second thought, just burn them.

You act like you don't have mamas that would take you behind the woodshed and skin you alive for wasting good sheets.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4494 Aug 18, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black?...or are you a white liberal who hates his own race?
Nah...I'm Sharkanian.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4497 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true and is the situation with one of my tenants.
They have been getting further and further behind on rent. I finally told them I want them out. They are refusing to leave so I must rely on our local court to remove them.
She stays home all day "supposedly" home-schooling their two children. But that doesn't stop her from getting a job working 2-10 hour days at WalMart on the weekend while her working boyfriend is home.
The catch is they receive food stamps, and because of that, they are afraid to increase their income so they don't lose that government benefit.
This a classic case of Democrats giving incentives for people not to work. Not only are they getting $250.00 per month in food stamps, but they have a large dog and three cats. And of course, we can't discount their Obama cell phone.
They have cable television, high-speed internet, and are supporting their 15 year old daughters cigarette habit. Her boyfriend doesn't want to work, so they are providing him with cigarettes as well, but they can't pay the rent.
When our government promotes irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you create more irresponsible people. When our citizens priorities are television, cell phones, animals and tobacco addiction over keeping a roof over their heads, something is seriously wrong.
< This has been a recording of the Fox News Network >
spike

Akron, OH

#4499 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I see more and more white people daring to finally live out their fantasies of killing as many black people or watching them die as possible. HOPING you'll get to meet a black person so that you can kill him. LOOKING FORWARD to black death.
Plenty of black people know where they stand, too, no matter how strong your delusion of White World Dominance is, and are also prepared to fight this war, too.
They can't wait, either. Since you want to kill blacks or want for them to die off anyway, what do blacks have to lose anymore?
And then,,,,,you'll be working for the Hispanics,,,hahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4500 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>< This has been a recording of the Fox News Network >
You wish.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4501 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, blacks need to invade white areas because where they came from, they destroyed.
After all, what good is an area when you and yours closed down most of the businesses? Where do you shop when your neighborhood convenience stores closed the doors because of all the robberies by blacks? Where do blacks turn to when they ruined the schools to the point they need police at the start and end of each school day? How does your city keep the street lights on when there are few people paying taxes because many of the blacks are living on the dole? Detroit? 40% of their street lights don't even work.
Remember something: we don't need you. You need us. That's why you're constantly trying to sneak into our nice neighborhoods.
< Racist demon exorcised from 666rayted >

Hark! The False Martyr "You Need Us!"

Make up your schizophrenic-@ss minds, will you, white folks!

You hate black people - but they need you - therefore, causing them to stay around - perhaps staying around - to give you a reason to hate something.

Wow. you white people actually have so much hate inside you that you'll CREATE a reason out of thin air - just to hate. Even something as pretzel-minded as your racism.

It's as if you secretly delight in the misery of blacks so you can "feel good" about your evildoing. Some of you even have god on your side, as even you whites have said that god hates blacks too like you do.

Whites seem to have a deep, deep kind of sickness in them and a deep desire for the ultimate control, even over the life of our entire species, and the entire world is in danger, even more so because of the advanced technology with its ability to kill more things faster.

Humanity must watch out for the Angry White Male, especially one with big weapons like nukes and guns in space. The Angry White Male is ready to take the delusion of White World Dominance all the way to the self-extinction of the entire human race.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4502 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The 360: Those blacks will always be those blacks and will never change so therefore I can continue to be a racist like I always was.".
No, those blacks can be different if they have the resources to be so. It's just that the Democrats want to block those resources because their union friends are more important to them than their black voter friends.

It may take three, four or even five generations for blacks to wake up and finally realize who is really on their side. In the meantime, all we can really do is point out the facts and hope that one or several more intelligent blacks understand how they've been hoodwinked by the Democrat politicians at large.
Level 2

Oak Harbor, WA

#4503 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I see more and more white people daring to finally live out their fantasies of killing as many black people or watching them die as possible. HOPING you'll get to meet a black person so that you can kill him. LOOKING FORWARD to black death.
Who is "they", when you say they can't wait? This indicates that you are not black but a non-black purporting to speak for them. And you are clearly taking sides with the side that would be routed within weeks. Idiot.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4504 Aug 18, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Poor, pathetic white male"??!....you are the most ignorant and suicidal liberal I've had the displeasure of reading. White males have been the most potent military asset on the North American continent for at least four centuries. What makes you think we are something you can so easily beat?
Simple: your delusion of liberals not being part of that most potent military asset.

Plenty of liberals are soldiers. Don't drag good soldiers down to your mud level of rotten racism and wanting to cause trouble for this country through psychological terrorism on other races.

Your stupidity in thinking that you can think for OTHER WHITE PEOPLE is what will get you beat.

Besides, what exactly are you "beating everyone else" for?

Your fanatical need to "stay on the top" while trying to keep everyone else kissing your fungus-y feet is not creating a world I would want to "win" with you as master with an entire world as your minions.

I guess the whites will be like the two guys that are racing of the cliff and whoever keeps going, wins.

The rest of the world should not be following whites off that cliff of "self-extinction".

White people, please realize that the self-extinction of the entire human race is not considered a prize in a sane person's mind, so you might want to put on the brakes of your car and go ahead and "lose" your game of chicken with the rest of the world.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4505 Aug 18, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>And then,,,,,you'll be working for the Hispanics,,,hahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
Aw, you're just mad because they won't hire your gringo @ss, you'll cost them too much money for your demand to be paid higher just because you're white.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4506 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, those blacks can be different if they have the resources to be so. It's just that the Democrats want to block those resources because their union friends are more important to them than their black voter friends.
It may take three, four or even five generations for blacks to wake up and finally realize who is really on their side. In the meantime, all we can really do is point out the facts and hope that one or several more intelligent blacks understand how they've been hoodwinked by the Democrat politicians at large.
The 360: Those blacks will always be those blacks (vote the wrong party, do this wrong, do that wrong)" and they will never change so I can continue to be the racist I always was.

Willie Lynching and HNIC tools: Whites can pit the "better blacks" (the white-approved blacks that don't vote Democrat) against the other blacks (the white-disapproved blacks that do vote Democrat) at their whim in order to get blacks distracted by one-upping and infighting.

Blacks can vote for the republicans and get blasted some kind of way by whites, I guarantee it. Whites will find a way to hate that, which is why blacks should stop dancing to white people's schizophrenic tune of who they want The Perfect Negro to be and live the way they are and do what the hell they have to do, no matter how pissy pants the Great White Boy gets.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4507 Aug 18, 2013
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they", when you say they can't wait? This indicates that you are not black but a non-black purporting to speak for them. And you are clearly taking sides with the side that would be routed within weeks. Idiot.
Excellent.

Now I've "routed" white racism against other white people.

You white people even hate yourselves.

No wonder you're so mad and want to blow up the world.
Level 2

Oak Harbor, WA

#4508 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, you're just mad because they won't hire your gringo @ss, you'll cost them too much money for your demand to be paid higher just because you're white.
Ahhh, you're mexican. Should have guessed before from your IP address.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#4509 Aug 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish.
I wish I could find better fiction.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4510 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So, your solution is for whites to get on here and prove how racist they are with more racist posts.
I like that solution: it has white's latest trick on blacks backfiring.
No its the Blacks on here accusing the Whites for all their problems in US society and the Modern Blacks keep blaming the Modern Whites for Slavery something the Modern Blacks never experienced or endured and never affected them since it was eliminated years ago and are just trying to use slavery as a lame excuse to justify to try to get something for nothing which they know pisses Whites and some Black people off and all the Blacks that use slavery as a their crutch all they are doing is keeping racism going and they continuously keep blaming Modern Whites who had nothing involved and if blacks should be pissed at anybody it should be their own Black Race because we know that the first person to own a Black Slave here in North Americad was Black himself and who introduced North America to Slavery.

Johnson, Anthony (– 1670) The Black Past Remembered and Reclaimed

http://www.blackpast.org/...

Level 1

Location hidden

#4511 Aug 18, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Anonymous of Indy enjoys blacks killing blacks.
Well, maybe I may enjoy a little Indy-on-Indy killing myself since you want to take it there.
I see you're a white that's too lazy to do your own killing of blacks. Getting them to do it to themselves was your greatest accomplishment.
I can't wait for you to shoot the earth with that giant gun in space you have.
You mean Sharkey and the rest of the Pseudo Liberal Democrats enjoy watching the news about Blacks killing Blacks in Chicago and elsewhere which is why they are doing nothing to address it besides the Blacks also abort alot of their own race too daily which again is a Black killing a Black.

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

Level 1

Location hidden

#4512 Aug 18, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>they are the most stupid group of people to ever wa;k the surface of earth
That is why Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson Sr. and the Pseudo Liberal Demcorats targeted them in the 1960's and seen that they would be beneficial as Useful Idiots and still do today but some have wised up and crossed over to the Republican Party the same party that freed them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min stanly kowalske 1,233,314
African-American women are the world's most bea... (May '09) 4 min BMskinnyfemlegs 587
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 5 min Big Knob 213
Sow pushes dead n|g|et in swing for hours before… 5 min DerekJ 7
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 9 min janis 6,817
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Ben YISRAEL 120,741
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 14 min Don Barros Serrano 394
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 20 min BMskinnyfemlegs 298
Why the whole world hate white people? (Apr '11) 24 min Harrisson 372
why do white people hate other races so much 54 min TheOriginalDoby 425
More from around the web