Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2584 Aug 3, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
you are truly a dumbazz
What i have is love for my people. But what you want is to take and take and take away from us until there is nothing left. The only thing you care about is helping other whites with little regard to how it affects other races.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2585 Aug 3, 2013
Oh sure. Everybody just let Caucasian people go all over the world, let them fuk over every race and culture, then after the culture is raped of every thing. Lets just learn from it! REALLY? Is that it? That is the same old bullshit being told the world over to every culture of people. So once you've gain all the wealth, just maybe, you'll look back to ignore the injustices? That's all I see and here.
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, history. Remember it to avoid repeating it. Don't try to reverse it by vengeful motivation.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2586 Aug 3, 2013
Comprehension isn't your forte all! I'm tying past with present. They're co-join/conjoin. If equality here in modern times, they would be separate.
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, just read what you have written here. It's in the past tense!
Where have I said you should be happy with what you have? Post number please!
I have simply said if you refuse to let go of revenge, you will never achieve equality. I've said you can not always get what you want the way you want to get it, but if you want it bad enough, you will do what you have to to get it.
It appears revenge is more important to you than equality.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2587 Aug 3, 2013
correction >>> isn't your forte at all
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2588 Aug 3, 2013
And all your claims are to keep things like the past.
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, look at the post from me that you replied to here. It is written in the present tense.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2589 Aug 3, 2013
Prep, can you comprehend this simpleton statement. Or do you need a professor's help?
Viper Student wrote:
<quoted text>
What i have is love for my people. But what you want is to take and take and take away from us until there is nothing left. The only thing you care about is helping other whites with little regard to how it affects other races.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2590 Aug 3, 2013
Viper Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has been nothing but a benefit to the black community. I have seen the schools improve around us as well as some ghettos. I personally voted for him for being black and his views agreeing with my views. Its so funny when whites call blacks racist, it honestly has no effect on us what so ever. Not like it does among whites because u know in your heart all the people your forefathers screwed over. HOW ABOUT WE ALL TAKE A TALLY OF ALL THE RACES WHITES SCREWED OVER.
you have heard whats happened to Detroit? where houses are selling for $1.00? don't believe me look it up, I did cause I couldn't believe it. The taxes are outrageous for dumpy homes worth $1.00! Wasn't your messiah's 1st promise before he won THE 1ST TERM, "I will not let Detroit go down"? This has nothing to do with RACE! He just has a HUGE PROBLEM KEEPING HIS WORD! who can take him serious? other nations CERTAINLY DON'T. DETROIT IS LOST IN DEBT! has your messiah commented on this lost city???? NO!!! WHY NOT??? you voted for him, you deserve an answer and an explanation for your confidence in him and for his lack of DELIVERING to our country's citizens. Schools getting better? how? in the way of girls being told they must wear a burqa? or where the islamic professor asked the kids to drop the flag and stomp on it? or the other school where the teacher asked the students to draw a cross and spit on it? what do you mean? when you say schools ARE BETTER? things aren't better when the commander in chief promotes and encourages rioting and protests TO DIVIDE THE NATION FURTHER. Hell, no nation respects him or us Americans, HE HAS MESSED UP THIS NATION SO MUCH, with his so called fundamental changes he is forcing on us. His power has him overriding congress on everything, he believes he is people's deliverer and messiah. I believe he is the anti-Christ! my conscience is clear though, I sure as hell didn't vote for him and NOT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK BUT BECAUSE to me he was unheard of, he was unknown literally speaking and can't vote for someone you know nothing of. I would've gladly have voted for (if he were around) Dr.M.L. King, Dr. Ben Carson, also Condolessa Rice. So NO, it's not the color of his skin.....the man cares not for you or me, HE JUST WANTED YOUR VOTE, got it and now is laughing his head of at what suckers you all were! will you welcome Sharia law? won't be long, it's already happening in those schools, trying to indoctrinate the students.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2591 Aug 3, 2013
Well let me go, my wife is on her way home. We're headed out for dinner, maybe take in a little jazz. I pray I don't here a white guy make another stupid statement as before, why is that lovely Japanese woman with a black guy???

Now tons of white men are hating on black men with Asian women. The racist bullshit never stops!!!!!!!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#2592 Aug 3, 2013
correction...>>(hear)
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2593 Aug 3, 2013
his head off

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#2595 Aug 3, 2013
Spock Adams Mathers wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans never had Jim Crow it was only in States like Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama. You seem to lack education. Most Whites were never exposed to that stuff.
My lack of education? Hmmmm.

The white people that live in all of the United States originated in Europe. Jim Crow laws existed everywhere in the United States. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark piece of civil rights legislation in the United States that outlawed major forms of discrimination against racial, ethnic, national and religious minorities, and women. It ended unequal application of voter registration requirements and racial segregation in schools, at the workplace and by facilities that served the general public (known as "public accommodations").

Consider yourself educated. Get back at me when you graduate from the third grade Jethro.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Portage, MI

#2596 Aug 3, 2013
Here's a rap song that needs to be heard and noted by both black AND white kids and young men. And many posters here, as well.

Starts at 20-second mark -

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2597 Aug 3, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
My lack of education? Hmmmm.
The white people that live in all of the United States originated in Europe. Jim Crow laws existed everywhere in the United States. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark piece of civil rights legislation in the United States that outlawed major forms of discrimination against racial, ethnic, national and religious minorities, and women. It ended unequal application of voter registration requirements and racial segregation in schools, at the workplace and by facilities that served the general public (known as "public accommodations").
Consider yourself educated. Get back at me when you graduate from the third grade Jethro.
I've been searching and have yet to find any jim crow laws that were supposedly on the Minnesota law books.
I can find them for other states. But none for Minnesota.
http://www.nps.gov/malu/forteachers/jim_crow_...

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#2598 Aug 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been searching and have yet to find any jim crow laws that were supposedly on the Minnesota law books.
I can find them for other states. But none for Minnesota.
http://www.nps.gov/malu/forteachers/jim_crow_...
Minnesota barred segregation, however it did deny voting rights to Indians living on reservations.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#2599 Aug 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>To kill is the solution of your own people huh?
Think of how many black lives went into paying for the Caucasian people welfare, plus their kids college with free labor! Why didn't you kill yourself?

What a dumbazz...>>>>
??? Where is the word kill in that statement? But the deal is if the blacks keeps crying wolf there going to lose more and more support from all the whites and a black politician call out racist slurs aren't helping!!! But when it's directed toward white it's ok. Right?

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#2601 Aug 4, 2013
Viper Student wrote:
<quoted text>What i have is love for my people. But what you want is to take and take and take away from us until there is nothing left. The only thing you care about is helping other whites with little regard to how it affects other races.
lol now you know what I care about!!! If you think whites are so bad move back to your homeland better yet move to Mexico. Tell me what the whites are taking from the blacks and if you love your ppl so much start a business and hire them.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2602 Aug 4, 2013
Obama is half white.

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

#2603 Aug 4, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Well let me go, my wife is on her way home. We're headed out for dinner, maybe take in a little jazz. I pray I don't here a white guy make another stupid statement as before, why is that lovely Japanese woman with a black guy???

Now tons of white men are hating on black men with Asian women. The racist bullshit never stops!!!!!!!
I think you love to hate!!!!
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#2604 Aug 4, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Native Americans enslaved other Native Americans from rival tribes. Those Africans enslaved other Africans from rival tribes. In fact they sold them to the Dutch, which shipped them to America. Slavery has been around longer than history has been documented. No one alive in the US today has ever been or owned a slave.
White privilege? Give an example. There is no white privilege.
If Blacks stop alienating the very people that could lead the way to equality, we would soon see equality. You know, the Whites that imitate, speak like, dress like, date, have children with, vote for, and appoint Blacks? The people you claim will not give Blacks a fair shake.
So do you think all the push back here from blacks is because they actually believe in what they are saying here on the site, or do they like the benefits of playing the race card, or are they just ignorant? Or is it all of the above?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2605 Aug 4, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Obama is half white.
And he is 100% racist red neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maceo's spends his life on Topix & YouTube! lmao 2 min Master of Coon 2
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 3 min Master of Coon 77
Black men serve SATAN 4 min SadButTrue 4
All of the Topix Afam Profiles belong to Maceo ... 8 min SadButTrue 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min old_moose 1,548,756
Racism in America 21 min 2 Dogs 648
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 22 min Redefined 14
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 39 min smile n wave 36
He feared for his Life 45 min 2 Dogs 33
Will Democrats ever win another election? 4 hr KIP 118