Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Read more: Washington Times 9,934

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Read more

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#2541 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Good post. Here's a simple video supporting part of your post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Beware of these racist troll running from accurate truth, only returning later with confusing propaganda to save face full of nonsense...lol<quoted text>
Thank you for the compliment and video.

I welcome then opposing point of view from those who try to revise history or current events. Ilkwas is always razor sharp. lol

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2542 Aug 3, 2013
Why are white people so concerned about the affairs of blacks. Go mess with the latinos or arabs.
Liberals R Defective

Aurora, OH

#2543 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You can no longer hide the truth dumbazz, blame a whole line of Caucasian people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
G.W. Bush left America fukd up. Unfinished wars. Country credit rating eventually dropped. But Obama suppose to be a miracle worker.
Oh, but white get all the good credit since Obama became President. And Obama suppose to grasp or absorb all the bad. You suckers are a real lousy joker.
All those decades we've endured Caucasian presidents screw ups. But anyone who have Obama's skin tone or ethnicity, white people hate having to follow his leadership for racial reasons! You think African American can't see the racism an African American president brought out of Caucasian people, especially the men! Oh, but that's just our imagination in over load again huh???
You guys are a real piece of work. We're here to stay, deal with it!<quoted text>
You got that wrong, boy. Between your women Killing off your spawn with abortion and the young black males killing each other off, you're taking care of your own decline quite nicely. Not to mention that half of you are incarcerated.
Just remember, there have been record gun sales during the first homosexual black presidents rule.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2544 Aug 3, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that affirmative action is a crutch for blacks. What about white privilege? 250years of the history of this country are based of the oppression of Africans. Europeans removed the native people (Native Americans) of this country and then forced another group of humans (African slaves) to do all the work that they (Europeans) didn’t want to do. During this process there was murder, rape and other atrocities committed against the Africans, the Native Americans and their descendants. That’s a pretty big crutch. Then for the next hundred years the descendants of the Europeans continue to get all the advantages by means of “Jim Crow” laws set in place to make their lives easier. To a certain extent these Jim Crow values are still present.ie.(Targeted voting rights suppression) I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but affirmative action was way overdue. If you feel a little repressed…well welcome to the club. Now you and you descendants will have to be two and three times better than a minority to get to the same goal.
Europeans never had Jim Crow it was only in States like Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama. You seem to lack education. Most Whites were never exposed to that stuff.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2545 Aug 3, 2013
Viper Student wrote:
Why are white people so concerned about the affairs of blacks. Go mess with the latinos or arabs.
Because we have to clean up after you.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#2546 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
You can no longer hide the truth dumbazz, blame a whole line of Caucasian people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
G.W. Bush left America fukd up. Unfinished wars. Country credit rating eventually dropped. But Obama suppose to be a miracle worker.
Oh, but white get all the good credit since Obama became President. And Obama suppose to grasp or absorb all the bad. You suckers are a real lousy joker.
All those decades we've endured Caucasian presidents screw ups. But anyone who have Obama's skin tone or ethnicity, white people hate having to follow his leadership for racial reasons! You think African American can't see the racism an African American president brought out of Caucasian people, especially the men! Oh, but that's just our imagination in over load again huh???
You guys are a real piece of work. We're here to stay, deal with it!<quoted text>
Um...

No he didn't you lying sack of crap.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2547 Aug 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
SO blame the BLACK MAN and his BLACK FRIENDS in the whitehouse you dumbass.
Obama Bin Lyin is the "commander-in-chief" idiot.
Look, if your brain is so miniscule that you haven't yet recognized that Presidents only read pre-fab scripts to us and carry out the agendas of the rich, white elite, then you're a moron. And since you obviously are a moron, most people will agree with you, because they're brainwashed simpletons.

Obama isn't to blame for anything. The US economy was shit when he took office. All the greedy, pale, liver spot faced losers before him having embezzled trillions from this nation before hand, allowing big business to leave the states trying to escape environmental laws and having to pay Americans living wages, and the rest was spent by Bush Jr on the military, so you monsters could make your final push into the middle east and through it to Africa. America is only continuing the centuries spanning agenda of whites to supplant people of color. Europe destabolized Africa and built an empire off of African gold and diamonds, remember, devil? Obama is merely a figurehead for the fame and recognition, the prestige of being the 1st brown face to lie to the entire world from a position of power. He's nothing but a rockstar with that presidential smile for the dashbord bobble heads and bank robber masks.
BlackGhettoThug

Carmel, IN

#2548 Aug 3, 2013
Wayll who shat sho makin excuses fo tha blaick race thats showin itself to be blatantly racist as well as kinda defective as a race. Hordes of low/no nowledge if not downright stupid blaick democratic government plantation slaves refusin to believe tha whitey evidence goin instead wit da low/no nowledge ignorant blaick street culture. Somebody want one a thes blaick street thugs on they jury?

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2549 Aug 3, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
it's so funny that you think your demands mean something, redneck...lol
Inability to post an example of me deflecting, duly noted.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#2550 Aug 3, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, if your brain is so miniscule that you haven't yet recognized that Presidents only read pre-fab scripts to us and carry out the agendas of the rich, white elite, then you're a moron. And since you obviously are a moron, most people will agree with you, because they're brainwashed simpletons.
Obama isn't to blame for anything. The US economy was shit when he took office. All the greedy, pale, liver spot faced losers before him having embezzled trillions from this nation before hand, allowing big business to leave the states trying to escape environmental laws and having to pay Americans living wages, and the rest was spent by Bush Jr on the military, so you monsters could make your final push into the middle east and through it to Africa. America is only continuing the centuries spanning agenda of whites to supplant people of color. Europe destabolized Africa and built an empire off of African gold and diamonds, remember, devil? Obama is merely a figurehead for the fame and recognition, the prestige of being the 1st brown face to lie to the entire world from a position of power. He's nothing but a rockstar with that presidential smile for the dashbord bobble heads and bank robber masks.
So basically you're just confirming what the rest already knew - Obastard is a USELESS piece of shit!

And if he's doing nothing but pandering to "...the rich, white elite...", why do low intelligence idiots like you love him so much?

I'll tell you why? BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND YOU'RE THE REAL RACISTS!

I can help the next dumbass in line please...

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2551 Aug 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you're just confirming what the rest already knew - Obastard is a USELESS piece of shit!
And if he's doing nothing but pandering to "...the rich, white elite...", why do low intelligence idiots like you love him so much?
I'll tell you why? BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND YOU'RE THE REAL RACISTS!
I can help the next dumbass in line please...
Obama has been nothing but a benefit to the black community. I have seen the schools improve around us as well as some ghettos. I personally voted for him for being black and his views agreeing with my views. Its so funny when whites call blacks racist, it honestly has no effect on us what so ever. Not like it does among whites because u know in your heart all the people your forefathers screwed over. HOW ABOUT WE ALL TAKE A TALLY OF ALL THE RACES WHITES SCREWED OVER.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2552 Aug 3, 2013
Tally #1 How come there are so few pure blooded native americans in this land. Oh yeah u killed them all freaking whole sale style. #2 The opium trade in China. White folks said it was easier to control a people if they where high. You sold them the drugs and started a war when they wanted it to stop, basically u gonna smoke crack whether u like it or not. #3 Indian people and the utter oppression and rape of their country. Thats why they needed Gandhi to handle things. And the list goes on and on

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2553 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, you know it, I know it. The repetitiousness of his post have nothing to do with statistics. Most of the time when he post that same propaganda bullshit, it's not related to current conversational posts. How many time one need to point out where he stands? That post is being posted as racist ranting. He can't win a topic, so what he resorts back to, the same re-post. I actually thought you were more fair minded, but I see you're just another azzhole making excuses.

I guess black and white people will continue to fight one way or another for just cause. So, if you guys are sick of black people, guess what, you're going to get sicker. We're gonna be in your biotch azz face everyday, everywhere. Get use to it!
So he is redundant. All the liberals are denying the statistics. The statistics back his point.
Redundancy doesn't make a point correct, but it doesn't automatically make posts malicious either.
See, you are denying the validity of the statistics right now, calling it propaganda. Facts are not propaganda my friend. The sooner people realize that and try to change the facts and statistics they don't like, rather than calling them propaganda and calling the bearer a racist, the sooner racial equality will come.
It amazes me that Black keep doing the same things they have been doing for decades, which has not worked. When offered a new way to approach race relations, Blacks say, no you don't understand, it's not that easy, it won't work. Blacks elect to stick with the method that is a proven failure.
Kinda makes me wonder if Blacks really want equality, or the ability to complain about inequality.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2554 Aug 3, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>You say that affirmative action is a crutch for blacks. What about white privilege? 250years of the history of this country are based of the oppression of Africans. Europeans removed the native people (Native Americans) of this country and then forced another group of humans (African slaves) to do all the work that they (Europeans) didn’t want to do. During this process there was murder, rape and other atrocities committed against the Africans, the Native Americans and their descendants. That’s a pretty big crutch. Then for the next hundred years the descendants of the Europeans continue to get all the advantages by means of “Jim Crow” laws set in place to make their lives easier. To a certain extent these Jim Crow values are still present.ie.(Targeted voting rights suppression) I don’t mean to hurt your feelings but affirmative action was way overdue. If you feel a little repressed…well welcome to the club. Now you and you descendants will have to be two and three times better than a minority to get to the same goal.
Those Native Americans enslaved other Native Americans from rival tribes. Those Africans enslaved other Africans from rival tribes. In fact they sold them to the Dutch, which shipped them to America. Slavery has been around longer than history has been documented. No one alive in the US today has ever been or owned a slave.
White privilege? Give an example. There is no white privilege.
If Blacks stop alienating the very people that could lead the way to equality, we would soon see equality. You know, the Whites that imitate, speak like, dress like, date, have children with, vote for, and appoint Blacks? The people you claim will not give Blacks a fair shake.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2555 Aug 3, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you're just confirming what the rest already knew - Obastard is a USELESS piece of shit!
And if he's doing nothing but pandering to "...the rich, white elite...", why do low intelligence idiots like you love him so much?
I'll tell you why? BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND YOU'RE THE REAL RACISTS!
I can help the next dumbass in line please...
I dwarf your whole mind, son of Satan and I have no more time for you. I'll tell you one thing you arrogant, presumptuous, pompous, weak limbed pale, pasty harbinger of death: I care nothing for any figurehead or any lying government that only rules under satanic power. All who are empowered durring this age answer to Satan the devil and that includes writhing pale mass of genocidal maniacs I have to deal with daily. There are some sensable, intelligent and surpisingly loving indivuduals among you, but the stuff you're made of is defective and you will only give birth to rotten, hateful, destructive fruit. History shows this. Done.
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>.
Kinda makes me wonder if Blacks really want equality, or the ability to complain about inequality.
Stfu

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2556 Aug 3, 2013
Viper Student wrote:
Why are white people so concerned about the affairs of blacks. Go mess with the latinos or arabs.
Because the affairs of Blacks affect more than Blacks only.
Affirmative Action affects a lot of people. 1. The best candidate for the position. 2. The family of that best candidate that got passed over for being the wrong race. 3. The people that would have benefited from the best candidate getting the position. 4. The family of the people that would have benefitted from the best candidate getting the position.
How about paying taxes for government assistance programs that is overwhelmingly utilized by Blacks?
How about being a victim of violent crime which is overwhelmingly perpetrated by Blacks?
There is good reason for White people to be concerned about affairs of Blacks.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2557 Aug 3, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.

That's exactly the point. The truth has no agenda and cannot be racist by definition.

Hopefully it might get people who are uninformed but have an open mind to start thinking and asking questions, and meanwhile drive the racist Leftist nutcase trolls like Barefoot even more bat-guano loco than he/she/it already is.
You're welcome.
Exactly.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2558 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>You know damn well white people have over looked many black qualified applicants to hire a white person. Like I've stated before, this isn't a perfect societal world. That is where special programs come into play.
You guys want everything going your way and fuk black people. We know this is your thinking. Caucasian people go around the world looking to create entitlements themselves.
Sure they have. I've never denied that. However, that is in the past. Even if it happens today, I contend it is for one reason. Reverse discrimination. If someone is hiring, he/she must consider his client base. If his/her client base are resentful for being reverse discriminated against, hiring a Black candidate will hurt his/her business. If reverse discrimination is eliminated, resentment subsides, and hiring the best candidate is an easier decision. It all boils down to eliminating reverse discrimination, revenge mentality, and excuses.
As I have stated before, you can not always get what you want the way you want to get it. If you really want it, you do what you have to, to get it.

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#2559 Aug 3, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
<quoted text>Prep, you're clueless most of the time.
Lol. The feeling is mutual.
Casey Jones

Charleston, SC

#2560 Aug 3, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they have. I've never denied that. However, that is in the past. Even if it happens today, I contend it is for one reason. Reverse discrimination. If someone is hiring, he/she must consider his client base. If his/her client base are resentful for being reverse discriminated against, hiring a Black candidate will hurt his/her business. If reverse discrimination is eliminated, resentment subsides, and hiring the best candidate is an easier decision. It all boils down to eliminating reverse discrimination, revenge mentality, and excuses.
As I have stated before, you can not always get what you want the way you want to get it. If you really want it, you do what you have to, to get it.
But the fact remains that when it comes to employment Whites tend to better qualified, score higher on tests etc, of course not always. So they fact they tend to win over Blacks in the job market is not surprising, and not necessarily indicative of racism or bias. Blacks just got to up their game, and shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,217,475
How did white women steal the black man 4 min Flipper 12
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 4 min ugly monkeys 23
The other "Jefferson" is UruQuáQuá, it's not me 4 min Jefferson 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 115,568
News The Loretta Lynch Race Game 7 min lolol 6
Obama and Erdogan to open new Mosque together i... 10 min Have a nice day 1
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 20 min KIP 25
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 38 min KIP 123,717
SHAMEFUL examples of how WM treat their women 2 hr vudoo 34
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 3 hr MaryJCause 766
More from around the web