Stunning article about the fall of De...

Stunning article about the fall of Detroit

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sock it

Wise, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Blacks destroyed a once great American city.
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
That is awful, and tragic.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Sock it wrote:
Blacks destroyed a once great American city.
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...
Blacks ruin everything they touch....they are totally worthless.
Rabbi Kools

Haifa, Israel

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks ruin everything they touch....they are totally worthless.
Worthless? They're pretty good at murdering each other. Granted, that's their only true worth, but still...
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#5 Feb 21, 2013
STUNNING POST ABOUT THE FALL OF PLANET EARTH
world wide white slave trade
worldwide financial crisis
depletion of the ozone layer
destroying civilizations
illegal wars
chemical warfare AIDS etc
world drug dealers
snuff films
child porn
worlwide paodophile networks
GM frankenstein foods
worlwide MK ULTRA mind control agendas
UN,worlbank manipulation of african countries
C.I.A coups to take over or destroy countrys
ETC
but instead of talking about the destruction of planet earth , we will just troll and discuss
HAITI or DETROIT
Sock it

Wise, VA

#6 Feb 21, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
STUNNING POST ABOUT THE FALL OF PLANET EARTH
world wide white slave trade
worldwide financial crisis
depletion of the ozone layer
destroying civilizations
illegal wars
chemical warfare AIDS etc
world drug dealers
snuff films
child porn
worlwide paodophile networks
GM frankenstein foods
worlwide MK ULTRA mind control agendas
UN,worlbank manipulation of african countries
C.I.A coups to take over or destroy countrys
ETC
but instead of talking about the destruction of planet earth , we will just troll and discuss
HAITI or DETROIT
Get out of England and go back to Africa.
Rabbi Kools

Haifa, Israel

#7 Feb 21, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
STUNNING POST ABOUT THE FALL OF PLANET EARTH
world wide white slave trade
worldwide financial crisis
depletion of the ozone layer
destroying civilizations
illegal wars
chemical warfare AIDS etc
world drug dealers
snuff films
child porn
worlwide paodophile networks
GM frankenstein foods
worlwide MK ULTRA mind control agendas
UN,worlbank manipulation of african countries
C.I.A coups to take over or destroy countrys
ETC
but instead of talking about the destruction of planet earth , we will just troll and discuss
HAITI or DETROIT
Excellent point! Haiti is indeed as much (or more) of a shythole than Detroit.

What do they both have in common?
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out of England and go back to Africa.
get out of america, you were not invited
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Rabbi Kools wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point! Haiti is indeed as much (or more) of a shythole than Detroit.
What do they both have in common?
they were both invaded by yt
Sock it

Wise, VA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
get out of america, you were not invited
No need to be invited. We were here long before anyone else.

Get out of White England and go back to black Africa.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks ruin everything they touch....they are totally worthless.
but you are worse than worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Women, you can have ANY BLACK MAN!!!! (Feb '10) 10 min Noneofyourbuisness 644
Why are some blacks so rude at the store 18 min Yrrmr 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min TranshumanX 43,506
I don't like Black people they're dirty, mean, ... (Jul '12) 35 min Noneofyourbuisness 46
List of white inventions (Jun '12) 37 min European Pagan 161
Poll Why are black women jealous of biracial women? (Jul '10) 53 min shesheil 430
Another Racist, Lowbrow, Misogynistic, Ludicrou... 1 hr Ha Ha Ha HAAaaaaa 1
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Redefined 6,221
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Hittite 133,287
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 4 hr jtr304 20
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 9 hr Sniper 21
More from around the web