A Black Woman who is fond of White Men

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#823 Mar 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You also have blacks(men and women) creating other threads about white people that are racist as hell on you BLACK forum. But that's different. Right?
yes. you do call each other that all the time. All I have to do is ride through town and I hear on your stereos nigguh this, nigguh that, my nigguh, he's a straight up nigguh. It must be true if you listen to it in your music every day, because that's exactly what that rapper is calling you.
You dumbasses will pay money to be called that. Then when a black women calls you that for free, you get upset.
hypocritical, and stupid. Isn't it?
Lol! You do understand if YOU weren't here you wouldn't know what we were discussing... right? Look boy, I'm sure whites are discussing blacks on their white forums as well, now I'm just assuming that because I'm not on white forums as a black person... that would be just retarded! Duh! I mean come on now what do you want to talk about the subject or what WE call each other? You're flipping from the subject to black music. I see you are slow, once again (dam), I DO NOT call my people that and just because YOU feel we all do is giving me reasons to believe you feel we are all the same.

This boy is all over this subject....SMH!

ONCE AGAIN keeping it simple in slow motion - I think its stupid to praise IR white men who is not reading this on an African American forum. Most of the IRWM are on IR forums where this thread should be. OKAY!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#824 Mar 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You do understand if YOU weren't here you wouldn't know what we were discussing... right? Look boy, I'm sure whites are discussing blacks on their white forums as well, now I'm just assuming that because I'm not on white forums as a black person... that would be just retarded! Duh! I mean come on now what do you want to talk about the subject or what WE call each other? You're flipping from the subject to black music. I see you are slow, once again (dam), I DO NOT call my people that and just because YOU feel we all do is giving me reasons to believe you feel we are all the same.
This boy is all over this subject....SMH!
ONCE AGAIN keeping it simple in slow motion - I think its stupid to praise IR white men who is not reading this on an African American forum. Most of the IRWM are on IR forums where this thread should be. OKAY!
This is a public forum, you dumbass. If you don't want whites to read it, then don't write it.

You just crack me up with your BS:) If anything is whites only, it's racist, but you want to have a black only forum.

As I stated before, you're a hypocrite.

Level 9

#825 Mar 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum, you dumbass. If you don't want whites to read it, then don't write it.
You just crack me up with your BS:) If anything is whites only, it's racist, but you want to have a black only forum.
No you're the dumbazz! You're the one I have chimping out over my opinion.
Look you retarded white person I don't give a hoot what a low life troll think of me. Are you kidding me? YOU?? I mean what's the problem, are you angry because I'm encouraging black women not to bash their own while you are here encouraging them to do it with your sly remarks? Please!

Level 9

#826 Mar 20, 2013
The fool talking about if I don't whites (who's on an African American forum) to read our comments about them we shouldn't write none. LOL!!

I remember Matthew posting once he is here because there is no white forums. HA!

And this proves my point... this is the type of retarded white men these women are praising.

Level 9

#827 Mar 20, 2013
don't *want whites

Sorry laughing and typing fast...:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#828 Mar 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>No you're the dumbazz! You're the one I have chimping out over my opinion.
Look you retarded white person I don't give a hoot what a low life troll think of me. Are you kidding me? YOU?? I mean what's the problem, are you angry because I'm encouraging black women not to bash their own while you are here encouraging them to do it with your sly remarks? Please!
well said Ma'am.
sly remarks that's so true.
The Matthew guy is still around posting but you will see a lotsa "nyms" like "yop" or God only knows what they create every day to keep on trashing Black people here.
In the end i feel there are only a handful of them under various names.

a whiteboi (not too retarded :-)
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#829 Mar 20, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
*ccChocolateGirl*, is NOT BLACK. This is a WHITE TROLL POSING AS BLACK FEMALE.
Other posters and i have debunked "ITS" trolling azz.
We call it, "the fat boy hiding behind the skinny tree syndrome."
He thinks we can't see his fat ass sticking out on both sides of the little tree. LOL LOL

dumb suckers.:>}
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#830 Mar 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You also have blacks(men and women) creating other threads about white people that are racist as hell on you BLACK forum. But that's different. Right?
yes. you do call each other that all the time. All I have to do is ride through town and I hear on your stereos nigguh this, nigguh that, my nigguh, he's a straight up nigguh. It must be true if you listen to it in your music every day, because that's exactly what that rapper is calling you.
You dumbasses will pay money to be called that. Then when a black women calls you that for free, you get upset.
hypocritical, and stupid. Isn't it?
Again, if you would go where you are welcomed, you wouldn't have time to be commenting on what goes on between black men and black women. Who in the F*k do you think you are to stand in judgement of us?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#831 Mar 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
The fool talking about if I don't whites (who's on an African American forum) to read our comments about them we shouldn't write none. LOL!!
I remember Matthew posting once he is here because there is no white forums. HA!
And this proves my point... this is the type of retarded white men these women are praising.
Thank you!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#832 Mar 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am just exposing you as a lying lunatic.
No, you've exposed YOURSELF as being a SMALLMINDED MORON who tries to make MOUNTAINS out of molehills!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#833 Mar 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
We call it, "the fat boy hiding behind the skinny tree syndrome."
He thinks we can't see his fat ass sticking out on both sides of the little tree. LOL LOL
dumb suckers.:>}
HAHAHA..So because chocolateGirl exposed that @SHAKALAKA is a wh*re of farrakhan,this farrakhan's b**ch along with other goons branding her white.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#834 Mar 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum, you dumbass. If you don't want whites to read it, then don't write it.
That is such a cop out for you sorry ass white folk. Nice try at trying to divert the truth. It is entitled African American forum for a reason. Like your Gay forum. Unless your ass is Gay why go in there? Same principle here. Unless your ass is Black what is your business here? You people are so pathetic. You must really love us that you can't not tear yourselves away. Like a few retarded children seeking attention you come in here daily jumping in our conversations and have the god dam nerve to cry when we say something you don't care to hear. GET A LIFE! MOVE ON!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#835 Mar 20, 2013
Chris966 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA..So because chocolateGirl exposed that @SHAKALAKA is a wh*re of farrakhan,this farrakhan's b**ch along with other goons branding her white.
Poor you. Sometimes, a teacher have to just pass a student on because they are too damn dumb and old to keep up with the rest of us. This is especially true with dumb ass white folk. So do me a favor Chris666 STFU.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#837 Mar 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>No you're the dumbazz! You're the one I have chimping out over my opinion.
Encouraging? No, just agreeing.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#838 Mar 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if you would go where you are welcomed, you wouldn't have time to be commenting on what goes on between black men and black women. Who in the F*k do you think you are to stand in judgement of us?
I could say the same thing. If you stay out of white neighborhoods where you are not welcome, then you wouldn't have to worry about what white people are doing. But that would be racist if I said such a thing, Right?

Such stupid people.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#839 Mar 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a cop out for you sorry ass white folk. Nice try at trying to divert the truth. It is entitled African American forum for a reason. Like your Gay forum. Unless your ass is Gay why go in there? Same principle here. Unless your ass is Black what is your business here? You people are so pathetic. You must really love us that you can't not tear yourselves away. Like a few retarded children seeking attention you come in here daily jumping in our conversations and have the god dam nerve to cry when we say something you don't care to hear. GET A LIFE! MOVE ON!
still doesn't change the fact that it is a public forum. Do you understand what the word mean? P-u-b-l-i-c. It means for everyone. Don't blame me. Blame topix for advertising your racist statements on google. How do you think I found this racist sh!thole? Karma?:)

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#840 Mar 21, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you. Sometimes, a teacher have to just pass a student on because they are too damn dumb and old to keep up with the rest of us. This is especially true with dumb ass white folk. So do me a favor Chris666 STFU.
Shakalaka,the cheap wh*re of farrakhan comes begging for WM's attention,and after getting kicked by them Shakalaka starts barking against them
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#841 Mar 22, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I could say the same thing. If you stay out of white neighborhoods where you are not welcome, then you wouldn't have to worry about what white people are doing. But that would be racist if I said such a thing, Right?
Such stupid people.
smh

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#842 Mar 23, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>still doesn't change the fact that it is a public forum. Do you understand what the word mean? P-u-b-l-i-c. It means for everyone. Don't blame me. Blame topix for advertising your racist statements on google. How do you think I found this racist sh!thole? Karma?:)
topix afam is a public forum because it's on the internet...not because it's a forum for open discussion. that's why it's not called "general discussion" or "open forum"...it's called AFRICAN-AMERICAN FORUM because it's a site dedicated to african american issues for discussion by african american people. think about that for a minute. you actually took time out of your day, to come to a site that is dedicated to african american issues and discussion. it would be like me frequenting the minden, Iowa website on topix when I live in newport, rhode island. there's a lot of trolls like you on this forum, so one more doesn't make a difference. but for us blacks, it just looks real crazy and weird that people would come to our forum when they're not black and don't like blacks. it kinda reminds me of the anti-disco movement back in the day. you had millions of whites forming a movement against disco music, blowing up disco records in stadiums and campaigning on the radio to stop dj's from playing disco music. it's like, if they don't like disco, why do they listen to it? just change the channel or avoid disco clubs or buy the music you like...but they didn't want anybody else to listen to disco either...fkin nuts. if we really take a step back and look at the behavior of white people, it truly is like these people who have an obsessive compulsive need to control and involve themselves in all aspects of black life. for the average black person, that kind of mentality is just sick.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#843 Mar 23, 2013
a lotta blacks try and analyze the mentality of whites that frequent the topix boards. the conclusion many of us have come to is:
- topix white posters have emotional or psychological problems.
- a lot of topix white posters are anti-social rejects with a lot of issues to work out. these are the ones who are most likely to say something like "you black folks talk about us so that's why we're always on the afam boards defending ourselves" or some equally lame and completely transparent rationalization
- they're undesirables: criminals, homosexuals, drug users, homeless, old, ugly, mentally and/or physically handicapped etc, and regular whites want nothing to do with them, so they come here looking for validation
- they are children
- they are wannabe KKK or skinheads who think they're waging some kind of war against blacks by spending a lot of time spamming the afam boards.

which one are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web