A Black Woman who is fond of White Men
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#711 Mar 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Black women you, that is if you are a black women and not a black man, need to shut your big mouths up because you don't speak for any other black women but yourselves. You certainly don't speak for me! The past is the past and should be left there but since you brought if, white women was approved and profitted from slavery as much as white men but that doesn't stop many black men running over your dumbazz to get and be with white women, now does it? So if black men love white women so after everything, why should black women be so opposed to white men? Don't even try to pretend their is still some kind of great unity between bm and bw when black men will sell black women out to other races for a thin dime. Silly black women like yourself is out on limb by yourself with no backup rational black women and certainly not from white women loving black men.
stfu. You're not even worthy of any further response.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#712 Mar 18, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
wow..there is so much racism here against BM and WM.I am caribbean and now living in US for last 6 years,and all of the white men I met and worked with were very nice and kind with me,and they were very helpful.I feel more comfortable with WM here than those local american BM who possess preconceived hatred against white ppl for no reason.
well bless your little heart. LOL LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#713 Mar 18, 2013
Internet is psychos truly
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#716 Mar 18, 2013
If all of the white folk would get a life and take their miserable asses out from around us, We'd all be cool. I tell you this. I think the North Korean are a very wise people to keep the Europeans out of their country. If South Korea would unite with their own people, I guarantee you these honkies would be less inclined to start shit with them.

Same with the middle east. I do think they will get the picture and soon. While you fools are focused on mixing with the devil instead of fixing what's wrong with YOU, our people are slowed up waiting on you retards to catch up so we can move forward. Clueless to what's going on. What is the average age in here anyway? My daughters are beautiful young ladies, desired by men of all races. But like Michele Obama they bring something to the table instead of dressing like and playing the part of a slut just to get noticed by any man. You certainly won't see them on line talking about their own people and worshipping these sick white mofo's. Why? Because they have a keen sense of self and what's going on.

Level 1

Location hidden

#717 Mar 18, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
wow..there is so much racism here against BM and WM.I am caribbean and now living in US for last 6 years,and all of the white men I met and worked with were very nice and kind with me,and they were very helpful.I feel more comfortable with WM here than those local american BM who possess preconceived hatred against white ppl for no reason.
Most AAs in US don't hate whites. This Shakalaka is mentally sick,pervert and homophobic scum,so don't take him/her seriously

Level 1

Location hidden

#718 Mar 18, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
If all of the white folk would get a life and take their miserable asses out from around us, We'd all be cool. I tell you this. I think the North Korean are a very wise people to keep the Europeans out of their country. If South Korea would unite with their own people, I guarantee you these honkies would be less inclined to start shit with them.
Same with the middle east. I do think they will get the picture and soon. While you fools are focused on mixing with the devil instead of fixing what's wrong with YOU, our people are slowed up waiting on you retards to catch up so we can move forward. Clueless to what's going on. What is the average age in here anyway? My daughters are beautiful young ladies, desired by men of all races. But like Michele Obama they bring something to the table instead of dressing like and playing the part of a slut just to get noticed by any man. You certainly won't see them on line talking about their own people and worshipping these sick white mofo's. Why? Because they have a keen sense of self and what's going on.
This antisemitic,homophobic,dimwit Shakalaka likes islamist countries in middle east,where black people r still referred as "Abeed",which means black slav,and she hates whites,who treat her equally and with respect.This Shakalaka is just a hatefilled loser and a spectacularly moronic.I feel sorry for her daughters that they have got such disgusting and psychotic woman as their mother.I hope that if Shakalaka's daughters r nice then they must be ashamed of their mother,Shakalaka.Shakalaka is truly a disgrace to the AA community,America and a blot on entire humanity
The King

United States

#721 Mar 18, 2013
Hey black women, once you date out black men no longer will date you ever.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#724 Mar 18, 2013
Funny how white folk get upset with black folk because we won't hate the people they hate for no reason. I have EVERY reason not to like a fuggen honkie. I don't hate anyone because that takes too much energy. But I have absolutely NO love for you basterds. You think you have a monopoly on this shit?

I am 100% for separation of our people from you scum buckets. It is YOU who couldn't do a damn thing without us, yet the first thing one of you sick puppies holla is we would perish without you.

Why don't you all die so we can put your theory to the test? P.s... your silly name calling is boring. Everyone knows how I feel about you people so calm down. And if you think my family will love you and not feel as strongly as I do about this matter, you are deeply delusional. My daughters don't even think of dating out, they have the most beautiful black men in their lives and we don't play that mixing shit.
The King

United States

#725 Mar 18, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Funny how white folk get upset with black folk because we won't hate the people they hate for no reason. I have EVERY reason not to like a fuggen honkie. I don't hate anyone because that takes too much energy. But I have absolutely NO love for you basterds. You think you have a monopoly on this shit?
I am 100% for separation of our people from you scum buckets. It is YOU who couldn't do a damn thing without us, yet the first thing one of you sick puppies holla is we would perish without you.
Why don't you all die so we can put your theory to the test? P.s... your silly name calling is boring. Everyone knows how I feel about you people so calm down. And if you think my family will love you and not feel as strongly as I do about this matter, you are deeply delusional. My daughters don't even think of dating out, they have the most beautiful black men in their lives and we don't play that mixing shit.
Me either, I love my beautiful black queens :)

Level 1

Location hidden

#726 Mar 18, 2013
Promissus wrote:
(FYI: Just because you're opening to dating someone who is different than you whether by skin tone, gender or culture does not make you "thirsty".)
Let me just say that since I've moved to Virginia I've been wanting more and more to have an interracial relationship... with a White guy.
This is 2013. Everyone dates who they want.
I'm not afraid to admit it. I think White guys are hot!
There are so many sexy White guys out here, it's not even funny.
I think it's so cool how they range like Redheads to Blondes, Icy blue eyes to Forest green eyes.
Don't get me wrong, I still have love for Black guys for those who think "Oh she hates her own men!"
Or for those who thinks I'm trying to bash the other races, I'm not.
But lately it's been about that Black and White!:)
Remember: Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, opinions and preferences. Something that you may not like the next person may.
White guys, how do you feel about Black Women? Are you dating a Black women or would ever considered dating one?
Black ladies, how do YOU feel about the idea of Dating outside of your race?
Growing up in the OC I have always loved different races of men. I see nothing wrong with dating or marrying outside your race male or female. I love black men, but I have a thing for cute nerdy white guys & Latinos. Lol *shrugs* who cares?

Level 1

Location hidden

#728 Mar 18, 2013
Radian wrote:
I'm a white guy and I think that black girls are by far the most beautiful type of girls :) especially the dark skinned ones! I go to a top public university and all of the black girls are extremely smart and very nice to me. I would totally marry a black girl. The contrast in our skin color is very hot. Correct me if I'm wrong: I get the sense a lot of black girls like white guys but they don't think white guys like them.
Yeah that's true. I think a lot of black women like white men but, are afraid to pursue anything because we feel they may not like us. I wish I could meet a cute white guy who thinks like you. ;-)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#729 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fat white b*tch worshipping coon
There you go again with the vicious self-hating racist slurs.... and being disrespectful to ww as well!

Obviously very angry and bitter.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#731 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nooooooooooooo I disrespected ww
are you going to run to massa and have him lynch me?....
No, but I am going to axe him to git you sum medications fo' your nerves...

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#732 Mar 18, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the vicious self-hating racist slurs.... and being disrespectful to ww as well!
Obviously very angry and bitter.
True!

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#735 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post in another thread
<quoted text>
Your point??

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#737 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You do that, Toby
I will.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#738 Mar 18, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dumb crackkker troll who needs to STFU
hope that was more clear for you
LOOOOOOOOL

You could NEVER shut me up.

You're bitter!

I aint.

ME 1 you 0

Level 3

Location hidden

#739 Mar 19, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
EboneJay wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing up in the OC I have always loved different races of men. I see nothing wrong with dating or marrying outside your race male or female. I love black men, but I have a thing for cute nerdy white guys & Latinos. Lol *shrugs* who cares?
Did you two make accounts here just for this thread to talk about your love for white men?
uk black

UK

#740 Mar 19, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nooooooooooooo I disrespected ww
are you going to run to massa and have him lynch me?
You f8cking coon
Typical black female behaviour..........When unable to win an argument or debate they will drop to the lowest common denominator and trade insults..........

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#741 Mar 19, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already confirmed my identity as a black woman by pictures
anderson and mumra both know what I look like
so it's even ... worse Miss.

That being said to be an Aunt Jemina does not validate your views.
Nobody with a brain can approve either SBT or Capree.
They are pure hate against Black people on every single post.

and you are constantly ... co-signing their posts.

So whatever you can "look like", not my problem, your ideas are as ugly as those of SBT-Capree to me. That's what matters in a Forum : the ideas you develop and spread there.

Personally i have never approved a single post by SBT, Capree, Carol, oh'really, "Brother Realist", Lucent in tenebris, Zaius etc. i.e. those who are spilling hate on Black people here everyday.
Each is own.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Who 49,060
If they never inherited our human DNA 30 min Keshas vestigial ... 10
Feminism is destroying the Black community!!!! 46 min Dan Snow 5
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Moses 327
Please Stop spreading the lie that feminism des... (Mar '14) 2 hr Anna Wattz 63
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 2 hr Moses 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,433,986
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 34
Another brother shot 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 67
More from around the web