A Black Woman who is fond of White Men

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Hyattsville, MD

#523 Mar 17, 2013
A White Boy that knows wrote:
Life is great Frank. I'm up early to start a fire and make coffee for my little Black Queen so we can have coffee in a warm room after we make love.
You just type away Frank because I'm out of here.
Hello (:

How long have you & your Black Queen been together?
How did you guys meet each other?
How old are both of you?
When did your attraction for BW start?
What do you like about BW?

Thank you!!:D
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#524 Mar 17, 2013
blackFlower wrote:
<quoted text>i am a black woman and happily married to a white man,and we also have a year old daughter,and i agree that reverse racism is growing,while racism from whites towards blacks is diminishing.I have also undergone through the constant fearmongering BS that WM treat BW like slaves&etc.In fact, my husband loves me,respects and care for me a lot,and appreciates everything i do for him,and values my companionship,unlike my previous relationships with BM.Despite all the fearmongering and hatemongering I am quite happy that I have made a right choice,and married a real man,who knows how to RAISE children,and not only impregnating and running away from the responsibility.
so dont't worry "JustSaying" just avoid hatemongering bigots and u'll do well:)
Love is color blind. May God bless your union.
uk black

UK

#526 Mar 17, 2013
I just wish black women could date/marry white men and not make such a BIG DEAL out of it........Do we have to to be bored by the colour of his eyes or how much money he has..........Go do your boasting on a IR website...................
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#527 Mar 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always found white men attractive, from their blue, green, gray or hazel eyes, chiseled facial features to their sexy fit bodies. I let family and friends pursue me not to date ir for years but in my early 20s and after 2 bad relationship with black men I was ready to date other races of men and I don't regret it. Since then my white dates have wined and dined me in some the best clubs and restaurants, I have travelled and they have introduced me to different cultures and events! It's been great! Now I am married to a wonderful white guy who show me everyday how much he loves me. Frankly girl I love weaking up each morning only to look in his gorgeous liquid blue eyes.
Capree

Ive met some who are just outright handsome! Black men get upset when you find White men handsome! lMAO

They find White women attractive but they don't want black women to be attracted to Black males!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#529 Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix--Blackflowers----MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Liar! I see your talking to your your profiles again!

No Love is not Color blind you see the person's color! Like a Professor said, Black men marry because they don't want someone dark skin and they feel they have an advantage of white skin!

Black women marry White males for companionship or their looking for an equal!

Black men want to be "Seen" as acceptable so they marry white women!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#530 Mar 17, 2013
WorldHatesWhites wrote:
<quoted text>
lol btch
nobody want you sellout azz anyway why you worried about bm if you want to lay down with a little dick caveman? who cares? so go love your massah, lead your life of being a fxcking HO slave btch and leave us bm be. we never wanted your prostitute self-hating azz in the first place. you probaly got warts on you nasty cave hungry pusxy anyway! lmbao
we have better woman to take care of and they never be crying cause they man hung like a moskeeto!
MACEO

Just saying is your profile! LMAO

And your almost 60 years old! LMAO

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#531 Mar 17, 2013
Promissus wrote:
(FYI: Just because you're opening to dating someone who is different than you whether by skin tone, gender or culture does not make you "thirsty".)
Let me just say that since I've moved to Virginia I've been wanting more and more to have an interracial relationship... with a White guy.
This is 2013. Everyone dates who they want.
I'm not afraid to admit it. I think White guys are hot!
There are so many sexy White guys out here, it's not even funny.
I think it's so cool how they range like Redheads to Blondes, Icy blue eyes to Forest green eyes.
Don't get me wrong, I still have love for Black guys for those who think "Oh she hates her own men!"
Or for those who thinks I'm trying to bash the other races, I'm not.
But lately it's been about that Black and White!:)
Remember: Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, opinions and preferences. Something that you may not like the next person may.
White guys, how do you feel about Black Women? Are you dating a Black women or would ever considered dating one?
Black ladies, how do YOU feel about the idea of Dating outside of your race?
More Black women are sharing your views, nothing wrong with it imo. White men are statistically more educated and have better jobs and treat their women well, black women realize that :)
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#532 Mar 17, 2013
blackFlower wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a black woman and happily married to a white man,and we also have a year old daughter,and i agree that reverse racism is growing,while racism from whites towards blacks is diminishing.I have also undergone through the constant fearmongering BS that WM treat BW like slaves&etc.In fact, my husband loves me,respects and care for me a lot,and appreciates everything i do for him,and values my companionship,unlike my previous relationships with BM.Despite all the fearmongering and hatemongering I am quite happy that I have made a right choice,and married a real man,who knows how to RAISE children,and not only impregnating and running away from the responsibility.
so dont't worry "JustSaying" just avoid hatemongering bigots and u'll do well:)
I am sure you were in love with the Black Husband as well until you two grew apart. Thank God he allowed you to walk away and find happiness. White men tend to prefer murder over divorce. Get some tatoos just in case the body parts are scattered throughout the woods. ummm hmmm Just SayN How's the black history lessons going with your children or do you think just because the two of you set up house hold ... you're pretending like it's not important for them to know until they feel the sting first hand? Another thing sister woman... If white folk really KNEW HOW to raise kids, they would have these little freaks shooting up theaters, schools, churches and committing all these serial murders. YOU Have GOTZ to be kidding us or on some of their countless drugs. Meth?

If you are that stupid to believe your enemy loves you talk to some body who can help you.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#533 Mar 17, 2013
uk black wrote:
I just wish black women could date/marry white men and not make such a BIG DEAL out of it........Do we have to to be bored by the colour of his eyes or how much money he has..........Go do your boasting on a IR website..........
WHY? Why would you just wish Black women could marry white men???
Marry your own women. We (except for a few strays) do NOT find you attractive, 99% of you are racist and think you are somehow "superior" to our fathers', sons and brothers...why in the fuck would we want to marry you?
Are you freakn nuts? smh
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#534 Mar 17, 2013
OOps that didn't come out right UK Black.... I meant they should marry their own women.

Sorry.
Style

London, UK

#535 Mar 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More Black women are sharing your views, nothing wrong with it imo. White men are statistically more educated and have better jobs and treat their women well, black women realize that :)
Then why is the divorce rate among whites so high?*Someone* isn't getting treated right.

We must replace mythos with reality.

So let's start the ball rolling with THIS:

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#537 Mar 17, 2013
I do agree with UK Black...if they want to marry honkies cool...but don't try to contaminate the rest of us. It's like...if you're sick... stay home. Many other cultures look at these fools and are puzzled by blacks and whites getting together and having kids.

Talk about delusional!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#538 Mar 17, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More Black women are sharing your views, nothing wrong with it imo. White men are statistically more educated and have better jobs and treat their women well, black women realize that :)
Character isn't defined by one's skin color, sir.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#540 Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Love may be color blind, but humans sure the hell are not!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#541 Mar 17, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
I do agree with UK Black...if they want to marry honkies cool...but don't try to contaminate the rest of us. It's like...if you're sick... stay home. Many other cultures look at these fools and are puzzled by blacks and whites getting together and having kids.
Talk about delusional!
Great post!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#542 Mar 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I tend to avoid them anyway. I live a peaceful life and don't care about what these fools write.
Everyone I know who have dated bm before and are now in a serious relationship with a non bm tell me it's been hell being with a bm and never been in a loving relationship until they were with non bm.
These fools keep trying to convince us that we are not accepted or that we are unwanted when we are. I don't get sucked into their lies. I base my facts on my reality and experiences.
It's probably worse for you if you live in the U.S. The hatred there seems excessive.
I'm sure sure your daughter is beautiful. Protect her from bm. They will only try to destroy your perfect angel. Let her see how loving your relationship is and she will avoid bm and the hate that lives inside of them.
This whole notion that wm treat bw as slaves is crazy. If anything they treat them like queens. Any children with bm with suffer and be abandoned. Now a lot of them are sadly infected with HIV and we now have to protect our children from the bm's children because some of them have the HIV virus and are not even 5 yet. Be careful of these children around your little girl. Because bm's children see violence at home more often than not, they enter daycare and school biting other children and give teachers a hard time.
Keep your little angel from violent schools and daycare.
Biotch please! send the "little devil" to whites-ville and wait on one of those little terrorists who just got mommy dearest AK47 off her bed and is on his way to shoot up that non violent school or daycare you're speaking of. Yes, by ALL means keep them aliens away from our wonderful black children!!!

You are a royal trip. LOL Done bought into the bull shit ...lock, stock and barrow huh? Were you crying too when we kicked Mitt Romney's lying ass? Is that what you and your racist ass white man talk about ova dinner? How horrible "those" black people are? roflmao...somebody needs to kick your crazy ass back into reality. Imma be listening for the next "unsolved mystery" case. Better keep an eye on your daughter when that rapist is around.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#543 Mar 17, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Talk about delusional!
These "BW who prefer WM over BLACK MEN" are actually, WHITE DEVILS, sister!

Their motive for PERPETRATING this fraud is to try to make BLACK MEN mad!!!!

I once BUSTED a RACIST white man MASQUERADING as a "bw who preferred WHITE MEN over BLACK MEN"!

To see for yourself, just click on the following link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9FN6F26OB6SG...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#544 Mar 17, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
I have no emotions when it comes to you foolish hateful beasts.
Then take your WHITE ASS back to the Ku Klux Klan site!
The Truth

Rhinelander, WI

#545 Mar 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Then take your WHITE ASS back to the Ku Klux Klan site!
So, how was Al? Hope he didnt ride you too long, afterall, you more than anybody REALLY need your beauty sleep!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#548 Mar 17, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you were in love with the Black Husband as well until you two grew apart. Thank God he allowed you to walk away and find happiness. White men tend to prefer murder over divorce. Get some tatoos just in case the body parts are scattered throughout the woods. ummm hmmm Just SayN How's the black history lessons going with your children or do you think just because the two of you set up house hold ... you're pretending like it's not important for them to know until they feel the sting first hand? Another thing sister woman... If white folk really KNEW HOW to raise kids, they would have these little freaks shooting up theaters, schools, churches and committing all these serial murders. YOU Have GOTZ to be kidding us or on some of their countless drugs. Meth?
If you are that stupid to believe your enemy loves you talk to some body who can help you.
First of all,I never married a BM,though I dated BM and was in a serious relationship for a while.

Now,it is a FACT that 72% of the black children are raised in single parent household and most of them r raised by single black mothers,also abortion rates r very high among the black community.As far as nutcases among white community shooting around r concerned,then there r many criminals in our community as well,and u know it.

Our daughter is only 2,but as far as history is concerned,we will teach our kids REAL history,and won't teach her racism& hatemongering in the name of history.Yes,blacks were treated in the most disgusting and humane way in the past,& every child should know that history, but I'll also teach my kids that black community in US now has more opportunities in education,jobs etc than the black community any other african country.Racism towards black is reducing and we r protected well under the law.
And u r hinting as if white people r our enemies,this is exactly the reverse racism I was talking about.Slavery days r over,and now learn to move forward instead of usual blame game,and hate mongering.

We should Learn from Jews,they were persecuted everywhere for 2000 years,but they have moved forward,and instead of blaming christians and muslims all the time,they worked hard became the most educated community,and excelled in every profession

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,458,253
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 min Moses 370
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 3 min Marcus Washington 29
Black Penis Envy for honest adults. (Dec '10) 9 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 11
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 11 min Sean Hannity Fox ... 1,098
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Moses 50,605
Fidel Castro dies at 90 19 min Tiny Dk 135
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 57 min Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web