Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Fairfax, VA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
(FYI: Just because you're opening to dating someone who is different than you whether by skin tone, gender or culture does not make you "thirsty".)

Let me just say that since I've moved to Virginia I've been wanting more and more to have an interracial relationship... with a White guy.
This is 2013. Everyone dates who they want.

I'm not afraid to admit it. I think White guys are hot!

There are so many sexy White guys out here, it's not even funny.

I think it's so cool how they range like Redheads to Blondes, Icy blue eyes to Forest green eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I still have love for Black guys for those who think "Oh she hates her own men!"
Or for those who thinks I'm trying to bash the other races, I'm not.

But lately it's been about that Black and White!:)

Remember: Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, opinions and preferences. Something that you may not like the next person may.

White guys, how do you feel about Black Women? Are you dating a Black women or would ever considered dating one?

Black ladies, how do YOU feel about the idea of Dating outside of your race?
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#2 Mar 12, 2013
I dont know why bw or woman of any race would date a bm. They are just too dangerous. They have nothing going for them.
Juan Cuchifrito

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Promissus wrote:
(FYI: Just because you're opening to dating someone who is different than you whether by skin tone, gender or culture does not make you "thirsty".)
Let me just say that since I've moved to Virginia I've been wanting more and more to have an interracial relationship... with a White guy.
I think it's so cool how they range like Redheads to Blondes, Icy blue eyes to Forest green eyes.
Don't get me wrong, I still have love for Black guys for those who think "Oh she hates her own men!"
Remember: Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, opinions and preferences. Something that you may not like the next person may.
White guys, how do you feel about Black Women? Are you dating a Black women or would ever considered dating one?
Who cares? We're all human. Why should we limit ourselves?
Alfie

UK

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Promissus wrote:
treacherous whori..ng she-boon
Juan Cuchifrito

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 12, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
I dont know why bw or woman of any race would date a bm. They are just too dangerous. They have nothing going for them.
Do you ever pretend to be a Black poster?

Level 1

Fairfax, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Treacherous is beneath me.
How is it "whori..ng" Alfie?

Get over yourself.
MDJ

Barnesville, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up, bozo, I like, what I like.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Juan Cuchifrito wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever pretend to be a Black poster?
no but sometimes the negroes pretend to be me..
Ginny

Kazakhstan

#9 Mar 12, 2013
I love white guys too. They are soooo hot. Most black men look the same besides skin tone. 90% of them have bald heads, big broad noses, brown eyes, puffy lips, etc..there's no variety like there is with beautiful white men.

Level 1

Fairfax, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Ginny wrote:
I love white guys too. They are soooo hot. Most black men look the same besides skin tone. 90% of them have bald heads, big broad noses, brown eyes, puffy lips, etc..there's no variety like there is with beautiful white men.
Like, don't get me wrong the big lips are all sweet and all but Women don't have to limit themselves to one type of guy. They couldn't even speak out against something they never had or tried. Have you ever dated a WM or is currently with one?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Promissus wrote:
I have always found white men attractive, from their blue, green, gray or hazel eyes, chiseled facial features to their sexy fit bodies. I let family and friends pursue me not to date ir for years but in my early 20s and after 2 bad relationship with black men I was ready to date other races of men and I don't regret it. Since then my white dates have wined and dined me in some the best clubs and restaurants, I have travelled and they have introduced me to different cultures and events! It's been great! Now I am married to a wonderful white guy who show me everyday how much he loves me. Frankly girl I love weaking up each morning only to look in his gorgeous liquid blue eyes.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>treacherous whori..ng she-boon
STFU devil

You hate the black man seed
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Ginny wrote:
Take your ass to Anglo forum devil

Level 1

Fairfax, VA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always found white men attractive, from their blue, green, gray or hazel eyes, chiseled facial features to their sexy fit bodies. I let family and friends pursue me not to date ir for years but in my early 20s and after 2 bad relationship with black men I was ready to date other races of men and I don't regret it. Since then my white dates have wined and dined me in some the best clubs and restaurants, I have travelled and they have introduced me to different cultures and events! It's been great! Now I am married to a wonderful white guy who show me everyday how much he loves me. Frankly girl I love weaking up each morning only to look in his gorgeous liquid blue eyes.
Oh my god you're so lucky :)
I'm happy for you.

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Mar 12, 2013
I'm a white guy and I think that black girls are by far the most beautiful type of girls :) especially the dark skinned ones! I go to a top public university and all of the black girls are extremely smart and very nice to me. I would totally marry a black girl. The contrast in our skin color is very hot. Correct me if I'm wrong: I get the sense a lot of black girls like white guys but they don't think white guys like them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Americans are obsessed about who should be attracted to whom.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#19 Mar 12, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>I think when a wm chooses to be with a bw or biracial woman, he is strong and has shown that he is man enough to make his own choices ...
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/news/12...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#20 Mar 12, 2013
As the Turkish proverb states, "Believe in one out of forty words that a woman says."
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Promissus wrote:

IR is a wonderful thing!

Love is color blind.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 13, 2013
Promissus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god you're so lucky :)
I'm happy for you.
Thank you, I think so to. Anyway girl, There's a whole world of other men for black women to date. Many of todays black women feel less and less that we have to fit into a certain box or have to wait for black men only. There so many more options in men! If you are fond of and curious about some these handsome white guys out here then I say go for it! Be open to dating them and have fun! Don't let no one especially bm who chase after every race of women under sun, tell you that black women can't or shouldn't date ir also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 7 min Henry 1
White men admit they are weak and inadequate 21 min Henry 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min UruEuWauWau 34,329
Aren't loud rude black women the most vile crea... 26 min Henry 1
Non-white countries should close all USA bases ... 29 min LMAO 19
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 31 min melissa__ 34
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 40 min truth 2,234
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min UruEuWauWau 30,867
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr Bychance37 185
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr www 122,298
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 hr Anonymous 2,200
More from around the web