75% of African-Americans have a WHITE...

“Doin' My Thing”

Since: Nov 09

Mansfield Ohio

#613 Jul 4, 2010
IF Y-DNA determines race then supposedly I have West African DNA on the male side but European on the female side but Im white. Anyway some of the cousins came back that way on their DNA test. Im going to have mine done to see if its true.

Ironically Quincy Jones has Y DNA that is unbroken European. He is "black"

IF Y-CHROMOSONAL DNA passed in an unbroken line from father to son back thousands of years is what makes you part of one race or another then Quincy is white and I am black.

That definately AINT RIGHT.
fanfan

Barra Do Piraí, Brazil

#614 Jul 4, 2010
JohnInMansfieldOhio wrote:
IF Y-DNA determines race then supposedly I have West African DNA on the male side but European on the female side but Im white. Anyway some of the cousins came back that way on their DNA test. Im going to have mine done to see if its true.
Ironically Quincy Jones has Y DNA that is unbroken European. He is "black"
IF Y-CHROMOSONAL DNA passed in an unbroken line from father to son back thousands of years is what makes you part of one race or another then Quincy is white and I am black.
That definately AINT RIGHT.
What was your cousins mtdna haplogroup, if you all have the same grandmother than save your money because it is the same.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#615 Jul 4, 2010
XyXX wrote:
This is a pure lie... Even Brazilian PARDO's who are know for being mixed dont have 75 percent European Y DNA...
Among AA's it is at most 30 percent. But, recent studies showed that the average AA is over 80-87 percent "Black". That is very high compared to Brazil 55 percent, Dominican republic 70 percent but, lower than Haiti 95+ percent or Jamaica 92 percent...
Either way, it varies from individual to individual all, AA is an Etnicity thus, percentages don't really matter...
This is a little inaccurate. You can look up Shriver's study. On average AA are 18% European and 3% Amerindian. 10% of AA are more than 50% white. And about half of AA are around 30% white. I can't remember what the low end was, but every AA tested came back with at least some non-African dna admixture. Also the level of mixture varied by region. The west coast had the highest, followed by Lousiana (creoles), with the northeast being a close 3rd. With the except of Lousiana, places outside of the south had higher admixture levels than within the south, which means that a lot of the mixture had nothing to do with slavery.
ALforu

United States

#616 Jul 4, 2010
HOA chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this information from because it sounds all wrong, source please!
What does it matter we are Americans first and foremost. There is not really a pure anything in the new world, 50 million whites in this country have at least one native american or black ancestor in there family tree. America does have a royal bloodline so to speak called "Sons of the American revolution" you can only be a member if one or more of your ancestors was involved in the american revolution as a soldier, civic leader in the forming of our great nation, there is also for women "Daughters of the American revolution" and it has the same rules for membership. My son who is black American from my first marriage is a member. 100% percent American!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#617 Jul 4, 2010
ALforu wrote:
<quoted text>What does it matter we are Americans first and foremost. There is not really a pure anything in the new world, 50 million whites in this country have at least one native american or black ancestor in there family tree. America does have a royal bloodline so to speak called "Sons of the American revolution" you can only be a member if one or more of your ancestors was involved in the american revolution as a soldier, civic leader in the forming of our great nation, there is also for women "Daughters of the American revolution" and it has the same rules for membership. My son who is black American from my first marriage is a member. 100% percent American!
Yep, we talk about how mixed AA are, but nearly 1/3rd of white americans have some african blood in them (close to 3% on average). And some have amerindian, too. The entire western hemisphere is heavily mixed.

“Doin' My Thing”

Since: Nov 09

Mansfield Ohio

#618 Jul 4, 2010
fanfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your cousins mtdna haplogroup, if you all have the same grandmother than save your money because it is the same.
These were fifth cousins I have never met. The thing was we are all descended from the same family line which is My 6th removed grandfather born in 1710 in Virginia. His supposed father and he both owned sizeable tobacco plantations with slaves. The thing was in early America a large amount of slaves for life were white men and women from England. Alot of prostitutes were taken right off the London streets and sent here and then bred with African men producing mulatto slaves.

Various cousins had their DNA sent in and they didnt get the full 61 markers but the main markers of the Y Chromosone DNA evidently came back E1B1A which is West Africa meaning that line is descended of probably a mulatto who was possibly the son of an African and a white slave woman. As Y Chromosone DNA is unbroken forever that would seem to infirm that.

Some of these racial theorists hold that Y-Dna determines race and if that is so I am in my male line African though I am white. Which is a totally bizarre tale.
I too have an E1b1a halo

United States

#619 Feb 5, 2011
My ancestors are of mulato origin from a paternal line x5 removed that are R1a1 and Iknow they were mulato and a white man was in the line prior? Is this th reason for the E1b1 instead of getting an E1a1b which is almost solidy african!
VEI

Sevran, France

#620 Feb 5, 2011
Why would all African Amaerican be mixed?some of them because of sexual abuse committed by White masters to Black women.THere are already 20%of White people who have African blood in their veins.And maybe more per cent.
But do not say that all African Americans have White blood.THat's why your monkeys extermined Amerindians who came 2500 years ago till Whites came .These animals wants to spread their ethnicity all over the world.But that's not fair to God.
Shiner

Leland, NC

#621 Feb 5, 2011
White people are not a pure race either. Every race is mixed up just about.
shhhhhhhh

Boston, MA

#622 Feb 5, 2011
no surprised
HeruTutuankhoma

Indianapolis, IN

#623 Aug 29, 2011
truth teller wrote:
I have no doubt that the infusion of European DNA has leapfrogged blacks' evolution by thousands of years. They should be thankful but apparently they need a larger infusion still to reach civility.
You would not be on without Africans as Africa is the birth place for humanity unless you want to claim you are not human which judging by your comments puts you in that category. Civilization is not new for Africans we were around 200K yrs ago while there were no white folks around. White folks only evolved some 6-12K yrs ago via last ice age. Which means white people are young and it shows why they have historically not accomplished much on their own. Yes the African slave trade took place but Europeans needed Africans to teach them how to build and the Native Americans taught the Europeans how to farm and hunt. Also if you look at European civilizations ie Greece and Rome they did not last that long maybe only about 2K yrs combined. While African civilizations such as Kush/Nubia and Egypt overshadowed Greece and Rome in length.
African American YDNA

United States

#624 Dec 1, 2011
About 75% of African Americans have Y-DNA native to Subsaharan Africa
R1b is the most common European Y-DNA in African Americans at about 20%, the other European Ydna clades are R1a, I1 & I2
YDNA is the most accurate method to detect human origin, facial features are misleading in many times.
Septimius Severus

Nicolaus, CA

#625 Oct 4, 2012
African American YDNA wrote:
About 75% of African Americans have Y-DNA native to Subsaharan Africa
R1b is the most common European Y-DNA in African Americans at about 20%, the other European Ydna clades are R1a, I1 & I2
YDNA is the most accurate method to detect human origin, facial features are misleading in many times.
Don't forget - four Roman emperors were born in Africa(Septimius Severus, Clodius Albinus, Marcus Macrinus and Aemilianus)and perhaps as many as nine others were Africans by descent. The Romans weren't quite as fussy about "the color line" as modern Americans are.
Proud black American

Chicago, IL

#626 Oct 4, 2012
I don't have no nasty white europeon DNA in me. That is only the light skin mutts around here. I'm black and proud! Stay dark and stay black!
Gova

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#627 Oct 4, 2012
Proud black American wrote:
I don't have no nasty white europeon DNA in me. That is only the light skin mutts around here. I'm black and proud! Stay dark and stay black!
I think most AA wish the white male had raped granny. No one bothered to point out to OP that most AA Y-Dna is African. About 75% AA Y-Dna is African and AA (and Africans) posting on here know that but none pointed it out. They went with the flow. It is shocking in a way. And you wonder why the negro race will never amount to anything. It is the only race of people that want to deny its roots. We have Africans like Igbo claim jewish origin despite DNA proving otherwise. They are not alone. Many tribes around Africa claim having none- negro origin. WTF is wrong with the negro? LOL!
Bantu Limited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#628 Oct 4, 2012
Gova wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most AA wish the white male had raped granny. No one bothered to point out to OP that most AA Y-Dna is African. About 75% AA Y-Dna is African and AA (and Africans) posting on here know that but none pointed it out. They went with the flow. It is shocking in a way. And you wonder why the negro race will never amount to anything. It is the only race of people that want to deny its roots. We have Africans like Igbo claim jewish origin despite DNA proving otherwise. They are not alone. Many tribes around Africa claim having none- negro origin. WTF is wrong with the negro? LOL!
Ridiculous claims like these threads. Am sure some loser believe the nonsense:

The Igbo a Lost Tribe of Israel?(11 may)
Barros Serrano

United States

#629 Oct 4, 2012
Septimius Severus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget - four Roman emperors were born in Africa(Septimius Severus, Clodius Albinus, Marcus Macrinus and Aemilianus)and perhaps as many as nine others were Africans by descent. The Romans weren't quite as fussy about "the color line" as modern Americans are.
Those were Berbers, not blacks.
Barros Serrano

United States

#630 Oct 4, 2012
Proud black American wrote:
I don't have no nasty white europeon DNA in me. That is only the light skin mutts around here. I'm black and proud! Stay dark and stay black!
Don't think you're “pure” anything, because if you have West-Central African ancestry, then you are mixed with Homo heidelbergensis.
This thread bs

Tacoma, WA

#631 Oct 4, 2012
Only a third have eropuean y dna. Ignorance is a cancer
This thread bs

Tacoma, WA

#632 Oct 4, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think you're “pure” anything, because if you have West-Central African ancestry, then you are mixed with Homo heidelbergensis.
Nicca please. Out of africa is bs. So is evolution. Get a grip troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,395,351
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 4 min Hillary 2016 1
black plague 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 11
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 6 min TheOriginalDoby 21
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Judea 32,621
The UK has left the EU 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 120
What is the filthiest ape-hole in the USA? 20 min NighurBashers 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min TranshumanX 46,419
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr J R T 79
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Democrat Hero 280
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Marcus Washington 76
More from around the web