Black Male Top Pedos Per Capita in th...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#92 Jul 26, 2013
Funny how you pig faced caucazoids laugh & point @ murder stats of blacks during a crime debate.
But once someone points out that you are the biggest freaks out there, you get all sensitive. LMAO!
Phil

Tucker, GA

#93 Jul 26, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
Funny how you pig faced caucazoids laugh & point @ murder stats of blacks during a crime debate.
But once someone points out that you are the biggest freaks out there, you get all sensitive. LMAO!
This isn't a debate. Numbers don't lie. The fact if the matter remains that black males are the top pedos in the USA, and you all are in denial trying to say "per capita" is 'rayciss n sheeit', and blaming white people. And, there is a huge problem with you all not reporting child sexual abuse in the black community.

“No more hate”

Level 4

North Carolina

#94 Jul 26, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't a debate. Numbers don't lie. The fact if the matter remains that black males are the top pedos in the USA, and you all are in denial trying to say "per capita" is 'rayciss n sheeit', and blaming white people. And, there is a huge problem with you all not reporting child sexual abuse in the black community.
This is a debate but you're right about 1 thing...#'s dont lie. Thats why white inmates were nearly 3 times more likely than black inmates to have had a child victim.
Black abuse is generally reported...Dont ignore the info I gave.
Per capita isnt racist, you are.
Sally White

Houston, TX

#95 Jul 26, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
Says the dummy who already posted numbers that show that blacks commit child abuse at 2.4 times the rate as whites. And that's not even counting the blacks who hide their child abuse. Which is about half of them.

“No more hate”

Level 4

North Carolina

#96 Jul 26, 2013
Sally White wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dummy who already posted numbers that show that blacks commit child abuse at 2.4 times the rate as whites. And that's not even counting the blacks who hide their child abuse. Which is about half of them.
Like I said to the other pinktoe...
If you wish to use my argument against me, dont forget the unreported cases of WM in the catholic church. Im sure that would give whites a hefty bump.

If you want to disregard my numbers...check the link I provided a few posts ago.
Either way....WHITES ARE THE BIGGEST CHILD MOLESTERS. That wont change.:)

“No more hate”

Level 4

North Carolina

#97 Jul 26, 2013
No matter what scenario you use...whites come out on top. Would it be in bad taste to add "literally" to that sentence?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#98 Jul 28, 2013
Black males often commit pedophilia, but then there's the infamous Stop Snitching policy in the black community and when children are molested, rarely is it reported. Generation after generation, children are molested by their black fathers or mothers' boyfriends, though little is ever done about it.
Nate

Big Bear City, CA

#99 Aug 17, 2013
Trying to explain what per capita means to black people is obviously a lost cause... Its amazing how in denial black people are about their ridiculously high crime stats. Just Google black crime stats and prepare barf. They factually commit more molestation, they factually commit 8 times more murder. They factually have overrun prisons. They factually are draining welfare and public assistance programs. How can you people hate whitey? After all Its mostly white tax payers who pay for your welfare and prison stays.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#100 Oct 1, 2013
Throughout America, black males commit crimes at a rate beyond their share of the population. They're purported to account for 32 percent of the sex crimes, yet comprise less than eight percent of the population.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#102 Dec 20, 2013
Much proof illustrates that child molestation runs rampant throughout the black community. Young children are molested by male family members, or the mother's current boyfriend (if he's black), to such a degree and frequency, they think it's normal and don't report the molestation to another adult like a teacher or the black's probation or parole officer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all..... 2 min MeSo 4
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 10 min Jay 406
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Peppy 1,457,470
Under Trump NYC could Lose its Statuses as Glob... 33 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
Pres. Trump likes Jews counting his money (not ... 39 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Honk Dismembers Parents, Dissolves Them in Acid. 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Deport barros 2017 46 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 27
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Chief Red Cloud 110
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr dcool 245
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 6 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
More from around the web