Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#136 May 3, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I like Mixed Race or Light skin Black men! I will admit < Appollo is fine! LMAO
http://straightfromthea.com/2012/08/30/cynthi...
Ahyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Tyson Beckford is not good looking anymore, look in the pictures Light skin Apollo Nida is finer!
You have some good taste when it comes to men looking good! Appollo is the finest black (mixed)man that I have seen on tv in a long time!

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#138 May 3, 2013
AND LADIES before you click this one forget everything you herd/seen about him...he really is beautiful. I look at what someone has as potential sometimes.<:

Deandre
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YRoA7yT8EpQ/S2Eqo_y...

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2...

http://fabulousbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

I felt like I needed to add this one
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#139 May 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
He is my white kight who sat me up as his black queen on the throne, higher than you black men will.
Whateva, you still a negro bed wench...

Level 8

Location hidden

#141 May 3, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
AND LADIES before you click this one forget everything you herd/seen about him...he really is beautiful. I look at what someone has as potential sometimes.<:
Deandre
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YRoA7yT8EpQ/S2Eqo_y...
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2...
http://fabulousbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
I felt like I needed to add this one
Little plain black boy.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#142 May 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Little plain black boy.
LMAO dang!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#143 May 3, 2013
I like the one if him on webcam. :) Looks more natural.
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#144 May 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True Sadbuttrue, they can't stand when it's their turn and shoe is on the other foot!
Whose foot? AAW are least married women on the globe..Just because an increasing number of low-rent WW castoffs and WMs that see you AAWs as a novelty, or exotic TEMPORARY escape from WW does not mean your woeful marriage rate will change anytime soon.

The WM wants his genetics to continue .He might "sprinkle" some black in for his genetic survival but his heart and soul is with the WW.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#145 May 3, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose foot? AAW are least married women on the globe..Just because an increasing number of low-rent WW castoffs and WMs that see you AAWs as a novelty, or exotic TEMPORARY escape from WW does not mean your woeful marriage rate will change anytime soon.
You should look stuff up befor you reply to desperate wishful thinking IRBW. If black women started dating white men more, their marriage rates would decrease. Only 4.6% of married black women are married to non-black men, while it's obvious a shitton more than 4.6% of bw are both involved with and have been involved with non-black men. A recent study said about 50% of black women have been involved with non black men. Simply put, a black woman is most likely to get married being involved with black men.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#147 May 3, 2013
I'm sure it a minority of men in Western societies who have tattoos.
Yet if you visit any jail or 12 step program for alcoholics and drug addicts, the majority of men in those situations will have tattoos.
Ms Orchid

France

#148 May 3, 2013
LawOfAttractive wrote:
http://www.browngirlgumbo.com/ wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Lan ce-Gross.jpg
LOL! You need glasses.

Level 8

Location hidden

#149 May 3, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
The WM wants his genetics to continue .He might "sprinkle" some black in for his genetic survival but his heart and soul is with the WW.
Honestly black women(IRBW excluded) you need to stop living your lives on the whims and fads of black men. Many black women are the least to get marry on the globe as you put it because you are setting back only relying on black men to marry you when you all know most black men will not marry you and may black men are many black are white skin obsessed and will gladly marry the worse trash before he will you just because she has white skin. Then to make matters worse some of you knowing how most black men will still just open your legs and him use as a cheap on the side booty call and illegimate baby making machine! What you said about white men is not true for most white men. I havd dated several good white men looking for relationships and I am now marry to one.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#150 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true! But this is suppose be a thread about fine men. Most black men don't have that much in the looks department for women to boast about in the first place.
Capree

True! LMAO

Its rare to find a nice looking Black man. Most are Fat and weird looking. I don't like those big stomaches that "DunLap" over their penis and some Black men are so big you wonder if with all of the weight if they didn't sever their penis off!

Most Black men are unattractive!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#151 May 4, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Whateva, you still a negro bed wench...
MACEO

You chased after and married Poor White Trash for the last 35 years! I think your Absentee Father was a janitor or a Garbage man!

For some reason; you love Poor White trashy women but your still alone!

Why would you get upset a IR BW when they simply don't want losers like yourself?

Besides, your arguing with Capree who is 30 years younger than you. your not married nor dating anymore; your White wife dumped you!
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#152 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly black women(IRBW excluded) you need to stop living your lives on the whims and fads of black men. Many black women are the least to get marry on the globe as you put it because you are setting back only relying on black men to marry you when you all know most black men will not marry you and may black men are many black are white skin obsessed and will gladly marry the worse trash before he will you just because she has white skin. Then to make matters worse some of you knowing how most black men will still just open your legs and him use as a cheap on the side booty call and illegimate baby making machine! What you said about white men is not true for most white men. I havd dated several good white men looking for relationships and I am now marry to one.
What I say about who the is not only true; it is true for any race of men including your hated black men.

All men see the necessity of the continuance of their genetics.Sure there those that will stray for sexual adventure,novelty , curiosity but most men see the continuance of their race in their own women.For you all to simply minimize some black men's desire for white females as some sort skin or hair fetish shows the shallowness of your thinking.

AAW it's your attitude and rapidly declining attractiveness that makes you bad relationship material.Get that once superior physique together and check that mouthpeice!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#154 May 4, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>What I say about who the is not only true; it is true for any race of men including your hated black men.

All men see the necessity of the continuance of their genetics.Sure there those that will stray for sexual adventure,novelty , curiosity but most men see the continuance of their race in their own women.For you all to simply minimize some black men's desire for white females as some sort skin or hair fetish shows the shallowness of your thinking.

AAW it's your attitude and rapidly declining attractiveness that makes you bad relationship material.Get that once superior physique together and check that mouthpeice!
There's nothing wrong with an IR relationship.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#156 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are suppose to be showing fineazz men right? Not high school senior pictures of nerdy looking little boys.
BTW:
And to CLEAR UP my sexual orientation(whatever)
ALL THOSE MEN I posted were early 20's TO 30's as far as age.

I have no need to 'rob a cradle'...*gross*
Amelia MOST HATED

Castle Rock, CO

#157 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!, Exactly, I wonder how women can see one man so differently?
I wonder how too girl! Lol. Sickening!

Level 8

Location hidden

#158 May 4, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
True! LMAO
Its rare to find a nice looking Black man. Most are Fat and weird looking. I don't like those big stomaches that "DunLap" over their penis and some Black men are so big you wonder if with all of the weight if they didn't sever their penis off!
Most Black men are unattractive!
What I can understand Sadbuttrue are the many girly minded black men thinking they are eye candy for black women and thinking they are prettier than black women also when most black men aren't even attractive and some are grusomely ugly! Did black women do that big of a blow-up job on the black male's ego? Oh and don't even get me even started on those fat jellyroll black men with the skinny legs, LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#159 May 4, 2013
Sorry but it's what I can't understand.
test

Boston, MA

#160 May 4, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min OzRitz 1,394,685
The UK has left the EU 2 min freddie47 66
Michael Jackson - Confirmed Pedophile 4 min 2 Dogs 4
The Three Stages of Fear 6 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 10 min T-BOS 13
Bernie Worrell was a jigger with FUNK !! 12 min MeSo 1
Black female domination in sports 15 min Welfarewondergirl 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Don Barros Serrano 46,263
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 36 min Stupid Thread 1,298
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 114
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr IT IS I 135,955
More from around the web