“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#827 Jul 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, I rather like him. White guys are fed up also with black men's behavior and attitudes and are speaking up! Hip, hip Hooray!
LoL...idiot...yeah we all know...you'd like him if he were in the photo murdering your cat!

But the fact is what?...you don't even know him from Adam...or the next guy that plans on molesting his little niece...he's a white guy on a thread about a bm...talking once again talking shit....as usual...you sound dumb as hell..and make no sense...smdh!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#828 Jul 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Mofo why don't you do something constructive like protesting that little Mofo that got wasted by that fat Mofo Zimmerman instead of being here all damn day writing fictional novels. You lame brain mofo. I read at least 5 comic books a day. you should do the same ignorant mofo.
Yeah...you sound as if you read five comic books a day!

I think you want to suck my dyck...is that it...the way that you stay on my sack!

I mean every time I come here to post anything...you're trying to stick your head in my lap...Once again...the Moor don't get down like that...keep me out of your homoerotic fantasies...and run along you old gray haired homo!

I have no time for your simple minded ass!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#832 Jul 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, I rather like him. White guys are fed up also with black men's behavior and attitudes and are speaking up! Hip, hip Hooray!
Psst...and tell us now...who's speaking up for white women who are sick and tired of white boys shit?

Because I know quite a few of them...and the list is growing every single day!

*Like the secretary that was just crying in the hallway outside of our offices...when I asked my secretary who was standing there with her as I passed...she informed me that..."Sorry...she needed to talk...she's having a hard time with her husband who she's divorcing...because she caught him cheating again..and he's being an ass!

Yet have you tell it...its' all love and happiness with white boys...right?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#833 Jul 15, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not. Did you choose your photo to make it appear that you are pro- black? Why?
LOL...listen...before you even get started with me...I'm not the one guy...so save yourself the trouble...you don't know me...so act accordingly!

Now just for the record...I'm an AA man...on a forum filled with other AA...all here to talk about things that pertain to AA!

Again...why are you here on an AA forum with a photo your little white niece...dude...stop trying to get attention from women using your little niece it's f*cking lame as hell...do you even have any children...probably not!

I'm also a AA male who is very happily married to an AA woman...I don't have to appear to be "pro black"...I am black,I am pro-positive and pro productive and I associate with other AA who are the same!

Now I realize that non of these probably even makes sense to you...but again...I'm not here to talk to some white boy on a black forum talking shit!

As if he knows all bm...you need to back up and save it!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#835 Jul 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>At least I don't pick on little girls you sick f**K.
The little girl is not the one posting here...you retard...he is...I've typed nothing to her...unless she's actually the one posting here...if she is...that's her parents fault...they should know what their child is up to!

As usual...you sound like a total idiot!

Go and finish reading your comic books and let us adults continue with the conversation at hand!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#837 Jul 15, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Capree. Do they always get off of topic like this in this forum? They will revert to sex when you're talking about a murder case. Talk about cookies and they're fckng giving you a weak a@s rebuttal about a sandwich.
This is the statement that I read...one that you typed...where you are once again...the next white boy....here talking shit...to bm that you don't know a damn thing about...yet you're here on a black forum...trying to stir up conflict!

Talking as if you have some real/valid point about bm in general...when the fact is what?...you don't...nor do all white guys have their shit together!

Again...I've been around you mofo my whole life...I know how you get down...and what you get up to!

So don't come here...talking that shit...trying to lick ignorant ass bw asses and cause conflict!

You don't know all bm...nor all bw...so save it!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#838 Jul 15, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol no she's not my daughter. She's my niece, my sister's daughter. Thank you for the compliment about her. We're very close though. This weekend I'm taking her to the zoo.
You are welcome and that should fun because all kids love the zoo.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#839 Jul 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst...and tell us now...who's speaking up for white women who are sick and tired of white boys shit?
Because I know quite a few of them...and the list is growing every single day!
*Like the secretary that was just crying in the hallway outside of our offices...when I asked my secretary who was standing there with her as I passed...she informed me that..."Sorry...she needed to talk...she's having a hard time with her husband who she's divorcing...because she caught him cheating again..and he's being an ass!
Yet have you tell it...its' all love and happiness with white boys...right?
Of course not, nobody is perfect.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#841 Jul 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome and that should fun because all kids love the zoo.
LoL...uhhh...clearly you do not have children...no all kids do not like the Zoo...that's an assumption...your fourteen billionth here on Topix!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#843 Jul 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Of course not, nobody is perfect.
Wait...just for the record...are you stating that not even white men are perfect...I'll give you a moment to get your thoughts together!

See...what did I tell you....if you take the right meds(or stop taking illegal ones and or drinking so much!)regularly...you too can make sense...at least sometimes!

Wait...give me a moment...let me document the fact that you posted this comment...this is a historic moment...for you anyway...damn....do you even realize what you just typed?

*Pssst...try to take it easy...don't over do it...and try to think and make too much sense too soon...pace yourself...after all this is new territory for you!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#845 Jul 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL...idiot...yeah we all know...you'd like him if he were in the photo murdering your cat!
But the fact is what?...you don't even know him from Adam...or the next guy that plans on molesting his little niece...he's a white guy on a thread about a bm...talking once again talking shit....as usual...you sound dumb as hell..and make no sense...smdh!
Ha! What's up Moor?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#847 Jul 15, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
I can now see why some black women are trying to get away from black men and want white men lol. Many of them don't have a choice as hostile and argumentative as you dudes are. Have a drink or two haha. Find a woman already lol.
Agreed...and we bm can see why some ww want to get away from cocky,arrogant,condescending and passive aggressive and manipulating white guys...who think that the sun shines out of their asses and that everyone around them has no value!

*check your look in the mirror...you want to make sure that you've got your "perfect white knight Pose down"...just sayin...if you're going to play the part...you want to have the look down!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#848 Jul 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! What's up Moor?
What's up MsNewNew...how have you been?

As you can see...same old nonsense...on a different thread and day!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#849 Jul 15, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the normal in this forum. These guys get angry as heck if they feel threatened. They result to anything just to make themselves feel like kings. I'm just learning that it's against the law for black women to talk to white guys according to black men on here smh.
Lmbao...choking and shyt!

Yeah...and we're the one's on a white forum...trying to suck up to white girls and have our egos stroked!

Dude...you're so damn lame...that you came here posting someone's child's photo on the net!

As a parent...as the parent of the little girl in the photo...I'd be highly offended by your sleazy and desperate as behavior...and then you have the nerve to try and talk down to bm...lol!

*Pssst...maybe you should started small...you know with your sister's dog first..this is too much...clearly you're an idiot...who doesn't know that parents are sensitive about this sort of thing!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#850 Jul 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up MsNewNew...how have you been?
As you can see...same old nonsense...on a different thread and day!
I'm good... how are you my friend?:)

Moor I've been watching and tripping off the old and the new... and with the new I'm seeing some slick mess. I'm glad others are seeing it too.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#851 Jul 15, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good... how are you my friend?:)
Moor I've been watching and tripping off the old and the new... and with the new I'm seeing some slick mess. I'm glad others are seeing it too.
LOL!
IT IS I

United States

#852 Jul 15, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
She will make a Black man very sexually happy one day.
Why are you making sexually explicit remarks about a little girl ??

(perv)
IT IS I

United States

#853 Jul 15, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That sounded really inappropriate.
Co-Sign !!! I was just thinking the same thing !!!

Maybe WM are right, little white girls really are not safe around BM.

His claim was that she would make a BM sexually happy in the future, but I think he was thinking NOW !!!!

Why would a sexual thought come into his mind upon seeing that picture of her ?????

He just told on himself.
IT IS I

United States

#854 Jul 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...looks are only the starting point!
But again...bm and bw both come from the very same environment and all derive from pretty much the same source...
So now tell us all....are you free of a ghetto/slave and or ignorant self hating mentality...that causes you to worship anything non-black and to bash,demean and degrade every and anyone that is black?
Are you free of having a criminal record...free of mental illness,do you have six or seven children by how many men...are you abusive,are you disease free(again...bw are the largest group of females that are HIV Positive as well as having other stds!)do you have a workable attitude/know how to compromise...or are you the next greatest diva with the hugest ego imaginable!
Are you fat and overweight or do you exercise regularly,are you loud,lazy,live in a nasty house,do you dress like a damn hooker,do you have nasty dirty weave all down your back,is your hair red or green,do you have patience,understanding or are you impatient,materialistic and self absorbed?
Are you a nickel demanding that every bm be a straight up dime...in every way?
Again...your questions go both ways!
Every bw...with a pretty face,an ass and a job is not wife material...contrary to what you and many other bw seem to think!
*Hell...If I were single and looking again...I wouldn't give most of you the time of day!...why?...because you have no damn sense!
No, he doesn't have to be a dime..........but by the same token.........I don't want to have to put a bag over him everyday.

And I agree, looks aren't everything..........but they sure help.

I have always said that nothing turns my head like a good looking BM..........but that doesn't mean non-BM are not attractive.

Black people just have a very distinct and unique beauty and it is very eye catching when they are attractive.
IT IS I

United States

#855 Jul 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you came here to a black forum with a photo of her why?...lmbao!
Dude...stop using your little niece to get female attention....it's lame as hell!
LOL !!!!

*rolls eyes*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 3 min Who cares 69
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 98,245
Black Men will Protect a White Woman before a B... 6 min Be_Real_Fool 30
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,154,625
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 9 min PTBW Forever 2,679
Why Are African Men So Controlling? (Aug '08) 10 min sylvanus 19
Question for HUMANS only... 12 min THX00451 24
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 515
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Who cares 28,765
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 1 hr TimeforHonesty 47