Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#726 Jun 20, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
Thanks OP. Wait til I drop my drawers. You ain't seen nothing yet.
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see anything.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#727 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
Ugh, I'm sure Venus got a bigger dick than him. He looks gay as hell.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#728 Jun 20, 2013
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mli ...

What a lucky guy but I hope he can handle a real woman like Venus if he needs help I'm available

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#729 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Einstein, a handsome man no matter what the race is a handsome man. I applaud black men for admitting this when it comes to women however some black women still feel it's disloyal to say that they find white men handsome or more hands than some black men.
Or how about this genius...as I've stated...you have your head so far up any white guys ass...that you can't see,think or type/speak straight!

And because you are so gone...you naturally think that all other bw think and view the world around them the exact same way...lol!

Many,a lot hell maybe even most bw...simply don't find most white guys to be all that...as you seem to...just as I as a bm really don't find white women to be all that...are some of them attractive...yes in a general sense...that is I'm not blind...I realize that "some" of them are of course attractive in their own European way...but do they actually excite me as a man...an individual...do they turn my head like black women do...

No not really...they never have!

And it has sh*t to do with what I feel pressured to say or think socially...they just don't do it for me!

Why?...because I'm attracted to the women of my own ethnic type!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#730 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from being able to get your complete message through with as fewer words as possible is a true sign of intelligence. Someone who has to write dozens of words to express just one or a few thoughts is dumb.
Again...that's not a sign of intelligence!

It's merely a sign of you coming from a different environment than I did...I was born and raised in a very educated and intellectual environment...and then went off to schools were such debates were the norm!

where we tossed around ideas...concepts and theories on a regular basis...we also responded to them with our own personal reaction to them...both in the spoken and the written word!

As I stated...where I come from...has nothing to do with where you came from...and just for the record..we're on a forum...having a discussion...so the objective is not necessarily to say things in as few words as possible...ummmm this is not family Feud genius...where you're obligated to answer questions in one word responses...sorry!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#731 Jun 20, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you !!!
Girl, that windpipe just goes on and on..........and the kicker is..........
HE AIN'T SAYING NOTHING !!!!
How have you been ??
Really...well you see the only problem with your statement is this...if an intelligent point were made/or being made...wouldn't it take an intelligent person to be able to comprehend what has or is being said...hmm?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#732 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it he is an ACTOR and not a damn comedian, can you get that? I have a great sense of humor but I see nothing funny in putting a ridiculous photo of myself out in public when I am suppose to be a serious actor.
Lbmao!

Pssst...when did he say that he was only a serious actor...I'm not familiar with the interview/article...and just for the record..while we're on the subject...how many actors do you know that are only serious actors?

There are Classically trained Shakespearean actors...who are among thee funniest of actors to ever grace the stage or screen!

*And clearly....you're not an Opera fan...hmmm?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#733 Jun 20, 2013
LawOfAttractive wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, I'm sure Venus got a bigger dick than him. He looks gay as hell.
Assuming you are a black woman, why is it that pro-bm black woman deny that some men(with smaller chiseled facial features and lighter skin of other races ) are handsome also and call them gay looking and you all say this about most lighter black men too? Yall also bypass many decent looking brown skin black men only to race get with some dark skin black dudes with big blunt Neanderthal facial feature and hair as coarse as steel wool and you call this handsome???? Then you pro-bm black women proceed to have daughters by them who other big black Neanderthal looking black men who don't like and ridicule your daughters for having the same facial features and hair that they do and for not having fairer skin and whiter features. Let me say that not all dark skin black men with heavy afrocentric features feel this way but many do like this self-hating black idiot below. Pro-bm black women what are you thinking????

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#734 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you are a black woman, why is it that pro-bm black woman deny that some men(with smaller chiseled facial features and lighter skin of other races ) are handsome also and call them gay looking and you all say this about most lighter black men too? Yall also bypass many decent looking brown skin black men only to race get with some dark skin black dudes with big blunt Neanderthal facial feature and hair as coarse as steel wool and you call this handsome???? Then you pro-bm black women proceed to have daughters by them who other big black Neanderthal looking black men who don't like and ridicule your daughters for having the same facial features and hair that they do and for not having fairer skin and whiter features. Let me say that not all dark skin black men with heavy afrocentric features feel this way but many do like this self-hating black idiot below. Pro-bm black women what are you thinking????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N1PxfMiWKtgXX
Smdh...I'm sorry...but you have some very serious personal issues...clearly!

This is again...merely your own personal take on the world...or in other words..."The world as told by the Topix Character Capree"...lol!

It's just the way that you see the whole experience of bm and bw...it's your own personal small...narrow minded and even twisted take on black people....based upon what...no one can accurately ascertain!

Not sure what any of that craziness was supposed to even mean!

But once again...you have your own personal opinion/taste and bw both here on Topix and out in the real world have their own!

And you can campaign until George W. Bush is President again...but it won't change what bw feel,think or find appealing!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#735 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife...a black woman...who clearly loves bm...and makes no excuses or apologies for that fact!

Clearly finds this guy appealing:

http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/c/7/c72...

How do I know...because when we went to see the film Temptation....she like many other bw in theater...made that perfectly clear!

*There were bw making statements like..."Girl...i'd be butt nake up in that bed"...or "Hell yeah...go and get your guitar"

Was I mad...noooo...why...because as a guy...I've always received the same sort of responses from women...black,white and others....and more importantly than that....I know where her heart and mind are!

Like most bw she loves and prefers bm...and this has shit to do with you...or your own personal issues!

Get over them and move on already!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#736 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
*And as far as this video is concerned...this guy is an individual...with his own personal issues,attitudes,perspectives and both positive and negative experiences!

That are again...his and his alone!

I'm a dark skin bm...and I've always loved and been totally attracted to what I refer to as..."Pretty chocolate chip beauties"

I've had a couple of dozen light skin women into me...hell even dated a couple...but the fact of the matter is....I'm not as attracted to them as I am pretty dark skin ladies!

Again...this guy has some serious personal issues...and most likely hasn't gotten the response from women that he's wanted...not all dark skin bm are this way...in fact my personal perception is that most bw prefer dark skin men...my wife does!

This guy hates being dark skin...because of his negative experiences...and he's an idiot...because he has bought into the negative ideas,images and assertions of the white controlled media!

Level 8

Location hidden

#737 Jun 20, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh...I'm sorry...but you have some very serious personal issues...clearly!
This is again...merely your own personal take on the world...or in other words..."The world as told by the Topix Character Capree"...lol!
It's just the way that you see the whole experience of bm and bw...it's your own personal small...narrow minded and even twisted take on black people....based upon what...no one can accurately ascertain!
Not sure what any of that craziness was supposed to even mean!
But once again...you have your own personal opinion/taste and bw both here on Topix and out in the real world have their own!
And you can campaign until George W. Bush is President again...but it won't change what bw feel,think or find appealing!
My own personal opinion???? Let me enlighten you Moor, I didn't hold a gun to that black idiot's head on Youtube making him say that he preferred white women and like light skin black women while hating darker skin black women. He said that because that is how he and a lot of his dark skin brothers who are ugly as hell fell! Sorry but you can't blame me for this one because you have seen him in living color!

Level 8

Location hidden

#738 Jun 20, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife...a black woman...who clearly loves bm...and makes no excuses or apologies for that fact!
Clearly finds this guy appealing:
How do I know...because when we went to see the film Temptation....she like many other bw in theater...made that perfectly clear!
*There were bw making statements like..."Girl...i'd be butt nake up in that bed"...or "Hell yeah...go and get your guitar"
Was I mad...noooo...why...because as a guy...I've always received the same sort of responses from women...black,white and others....and more importantly than that....I know where her heart and mind are!
Like most bw she loves and prefers bm...and this has shit to do with you...or your own personal issues!
Get over them and move on already!
Couldn't download your site but thanks for making smaller post.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#739 Jun 20, 2013
LoL...this guy is the worst sort of example of a black/man...he's not well....he's struggling with his own personal issues!

I mean here this dark skin black guy is telling dark skin bw that they are the world's burden,less than attractive or unwanted...lol!

He sounds mentally unstable as hell!

I'm dark skin and I have no problem with it...as a matter of fact If anything...I have a feeling of security about it!

What man...says all of this...this guy has rationalized every retarded perspective that he could get his mind around!

Just to justify the fact that he has personal issues!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#740 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
My own personal opinion???? Let me enlighten you Moor, I didn't hold a gun to that black idiot's head on Youtube making him say that he preferred white women and like light skin black women while hating darker skin black women. He said that because that is how he and a lot of his dark skin brothers who are ugly as hell fell! Sorry but you can't blame me for this one because you have seen him in living color!
Lmbao!...smdh!

First of all...I don't think the idea of you enlightening me is really a very realistic or likely possibility...because you're too ignorant!

NO,NO...lets get back to reality...sanity,having our feet planted firmly on the ground!

Yes he's an idiot...I'd agree...why?...because he prefers lighter skin or white women....no...why then?

Because he clearly suffers from having grown up around ignorant people who were dealing with their own personal demons...and because of that fact...he has gotten to the point of rationalizing the most retarded and mentally ill ideas that I have ever heard!

Again...all of this is not necessary....if he likes light skin women or white women...so be it...but what's with his whole take on darker skin women...when he himself is dark-skin...he's sick with self hatred as an individual!

Which again...has nothing to do with me or the next bm...just him!

He sounds crazy...just like you do!

*Because in reality you are just like him...your every comment proves this...you clearly only like black men who look like white men!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#741 Jun 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't download your site but thanks for making smaller post.
Lmbao...yeah...I'm sooo sure!

IT IS I

United States

#742 Jun 21, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Really...well you see the only problem with your statement is this...if an intelligent point were made/or being made...wouldn't it take an intelligent person to be able to comprehend what has or is being said...hmm?
Seriously, Moor..........You aren't impressing anybody with these long as rants !!!!

And quite frankly, I think the majority of us have had just about enough of your madness !!!

Now, please control yourself.

And yes, being able to express yourself concisely is indicative of a high intellect. People who have a vast vocabulary and know how to use words effectively to convey their thoughts can do so using a limited array of words. Intelligent people know that the right word can illustrate, embody, manifest, communicate and expound what is in the mind of the messenger to the listener.

Stop being so arrogant.

:)
IT IS I

United States

#743 Jun 21, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut up, O.K.??
IT IS I

United States

#744 Jun 21, 2013
excuse the double post.
IT IS I

United States

#745 Jun 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from being able to get your complete message through with as fewer words as possible is a true sign of intelligence. Someone who has to write dozens of words to express just one or a few thoughts is dumb.
EXACTLY !!!!

But that fool, Moor thinks that ranting and raving like a lunatic is a sign of intelligence !!!!

Everyone knows that intelligent people can get their point across with less verbal diarrhea because they have superior communication skills and a wider vocabulary.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,640,239
White men appreciate you SBT 5 min Hmm the meanie 3
Can America Become 80% White Again? 13 min KIR SUCKA 604
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 13 min Paul 77
Mugabe..Another corrupt despot forced out of power 16 min Paul 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min Trollslayer 36,457
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min Micha Ben Israel 137,324
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 29 min Harrisson 30
ABOLISH THE MLK HOLIDAY ASAP. Lets Do This Alre... 1 hr el rey de los cam... 64
More from around the web