Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#706 Jun 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be a wind bag??? Then cut a few paragraphs from your average posts that read like a book!
I'm sorry genius...but where I come from...people actually read things...and the act of reading is not a chore or punishment!

*And not everything can be summed up in two to four lines...once again...intelligent people know this and have no problem with reading!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#707 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a grownazz man doing making goofy faces like a 12 yr. old for? And then to have some sillyazz woman come along and say it's gorgeous, yuck!
It has noting to do with him being a bm, I would say the same about a with man pulling that shyt!
First of all...the point of whether or not he's good looking or not...is a point that is irregardless of the photo...it's just a photo...he's an actor and he was merely being silly!

Have you ever been around actors before...well I have because our children are into acing...they're very silly people!

If you can't process that...I mean if you're honestly that thick...then my deepest sympathies go out to you!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#708 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True, there are some average looking Hollywood guys like Matt Damon
http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biog...
And some really gorgeous ones like James Franco
http://bestof.provocateuse.com/images/photos/...
Again...that's a matter of your own personal opinion...not all bw would agree with you..problem is...you can't understand this...why?...because your head is stuck so far up white boy's asses!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#709 Jun 19, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry genius...but where I come from...people actually read things...and the act of reading is not a chore or punishment!
*And not everything can be summed up in two to four lines...once again...intelligent people know this and have no problem with reading!
Where I come from being able to get your complete message through with as fewer words as possible is a true sign of intelligence. Someone who has to write dozens of words to express just one or a few thoughts is dumb.

Level 8

Location hidden

#710 Jun 19, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...the point of whether or not he's good looking or not...is a point that is irregardless of the photo...it's just a photo...he's an actor and he was merely being silly!
Have you ever been around actors before...well I have because our children are into acing...they're very silly people!
If you can't process that...I mean if you're honestly that thick...then my deepest sympathies go out to you!
That's it he is an ACTOR and not a damn comedian, can you get that? I have a great sense of humor but I see nothing funny in putting a ridiculous photo of myself out in public when I am suppose to be a serious actor.

Level 8

Location hidden

#711 Jun 19, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...that's a matter of your own personal opinion...not all bw would agree with you..problem is...you can't understand this...why?...because your head is stuck so far up white boy's asses!
Look Einstein, a handsome man no matter what the race is a handsome man. I applaud black men for admitting this when it comes to women however some black women still feel it's disloyal to say that they find white men handsome or more hands than some black men.
London

Columbus, OH

#712 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't see this as fine or drop-dead gorgeous either.
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/02/...
I think I found out what it was that made him so unappealing in those pictures you had. It's the lack of hair on his face in the picture you posted of him. The pictures where he had some facial hair made a huge difference imo. He's fine as heck with the hair. Check out the picture of him and Eva.... he has some swag going and Eva was looking absolutely stunning. Awesome looking couple..Wow!! He looks better with hair (like most bm do quite honestly). Black men and facial hair to me is just all kinds of goodness.
London

Columbus, OH

#713 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from being able to get your complete message through with as fewer words as possible is a true sign of intelligence. Someone who has to write dozens of words to express just one or a few thoughts is dumb.
lol. Too funny. lol.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#714 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, I agree with you completely! In telling that wind bag to pipe down for once,LOL!
Hey you !!!

Girl, that windpipe just goes on and on..........and the kicker is..........

HE AIN'T SAYING NOTHING !!!!

How have you been ??
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#715 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even bother reading those paperback novels that he posts.

I just skim through it and respond to the main points.

I don't want to read about his "imaginary" black wife !!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#716 Jun 19, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I found out what it was that made him so unappealing in those pictures you had. It's the lack of hair on his face in the picture you posted of him. The pictures where he had some facial hair made a huge difference imo. He's fine as heck with the hair. Check out the picture of him and Eva.... he has some swag going and Eva was looking absolutely stunning. Awesome looking couple..Wow!! He looks better with hair (like most bm do quite honestly). Black men and facial hair to me is just all kinds of goodness.
Sorry London but I just don't find him to be fine at all. He looks nice in those pictures but that's about it, in my opinion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#717 Jun 19, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Too funny. lol.
Thanks girl, I hope he got it! LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#718 Jun 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you !!!
Girl, that windpipe just goes on and on..........and the kicker is..........
HE AIN'T SAYING NOTHING !!!!
How have you been ??
Exactly! He will write a damn book filled with nothing or just repeats going nowhere, whew! Ever see that old horror film The Shining where crazy Jack Nicolson was suppose be writing a story but when his wife peeps at his work their is nothing but pages of the phrase " ALL WORK, NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY" over and over? That reminds me of Moor's posts. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#719 Jun 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even bother reading those paperback novels that he posts.
I just skim through it and respond to the main points.
I don't want to read about his "imaginary" black wife !!!!
LOL! Yep I know what you mean, Moor tries to hard to paint his life with his so-called wife too perfect. Let him tell it, his wife works a full-time job while he is a retired whatever, she is so beautiful all of the nonblack men at his wife's job are drooling over her yet she only desires Moor (cough),she then rushes home tirelessly to cook, clean and do Moor's every biding and of course every payday she turns all of her hard earned money over to her brilliant husband Moor to decide how best to spend it! She has also devoted herself to racing all 3 of Moor's sons by a different woman or women. I know of no woman black, white or gray who would put up with all of that tripe for a minute! She is either imaginary like you said or the undisputed Queen of the dumbest Doormats that ever lied down to be walked on! LOL
IT IS I

United States

#720 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! He will write a damn book filled with nothing or just repeats going nowhere, whew! Ever see that old horror film The Shining where crazy Jack Nicolson was suppose be writing a story but when his wife peeps at his work their is nothing but pages of the phrase " ALL WORK, NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY" over and over? That reminds me of Moor's posts. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
LOL !!!!

Exactly..........And the sad part is..........He really thinks that he is dropping some knowledge !!!!

SMH....
IT IS I

United States

#721 Jun 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yep I know what you mean, Moor tries to hard to paint his life with his so-called wife too perfect. Let him tell it, his wife works a full-time job while he is a retired whatever, she is so beautiful all of the nonblack men at his wife's job are drooling over her yet she only desires Moor (cough),she then rushes home tirelessly to cook, clean and do Moor's every biding and of course every payday she turns all of her hard earned money over to her brilliant husband Moor to decide how best to spend it! She has also devoted herself to racing all 3 of Moor's sons by a different woman or women. I know of no woman black, white or gray who would put up with all of that tripe for a minute! She is either imaginary like you said or the undisputed Queen of the dumbest Doormats that ever lied down to be walked on! LOL
Yup, that is why I referred to him and his "family" as the "Black Leave It To Beaver".

Everything is too perfect, while he is constantly telling us that we have made "bad choices" in our lives and that is why we don't date BM..........

He can't accept the fact that most BM ain't worth two flat farts !!

Level 8

Location hidden

#722 Jun 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !!!!
Exactly..........And the sad part is..........He really thinks that he is dropping some knowledge !!!!
SMH....
Yep lol, Moor needs to stop with the long meaningless paragraphs and just say what he means.

Level 8

Location hidden

#723 Jun 19, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, that is why I referred to him and his "family" as the "Black Leave It To Beaver".
Everything is too perfect, while he is constantly telling us that we have made "bad choices" in our lives and that is why we don't date BM..........
He can't accept the fact that most BM ain't worth two flat farts !!
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS I

United States

#724 Jun 19, 2013
ChicaNegra wrote:
I really don't understand y'all. This started as a appreciation of Lance Gross who is by all means an attractive male who is African-American. Looks nothing like a monkey. Very much like a man.
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...
But y'all are black people bringing other black people down. The "others" are wasting their time degrading us. We're doing it ourselves.
Who of your race hurt you deep enough for you to spew such vile ignorant misconceptions about each other? I understand some of us don't see the need for unity but don't y'all see that we are the bottom no matter where we go and there very desperately needs to be some change.
He's not ugly, but I don't see fine !!! I do believe that BW have a tendency to "overrate" BM because many pro-BM BW feel that WM are "overrated" so we will "overrate" BM to level the playing field.

Again, BM always want what WM have.........regardless if it is right or wrong, if WM are getting it..........then BM want to be getting it too.

So basically, if an average looking WM is considered fine, then average looking BM must be considered fine. All though I see this same disparity with WW and BW, I don't think that the solution to the problem would be to start marketing unattractive BW as being "superfine" just because she is black.

What needs to be addressed is the fact that the standards for black people are higher than they are for white people, we should not lower our standards to compete or equate ourselves with whites by stooping to their level.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#725 Jun 20, 2013
Thanks OP. Wait til I drop my drawers. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do blacks need sunscreen? 2 min ugly monkeys 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 3 min ThRIlLa 3,843
Black Male House Servants/Concubines 8 min Buck Breaker 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Copout 1,497,516
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 25 min Mikey 94
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 34 min Prostate Masseur 1
News Black History Month: Tim Scott on What His Elec... 38 min Magic Utah Uwear 22
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 50 min SadButTrue 30
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr SadButTrue 1,114
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr SadButTrue 56
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 3 hr SadButTrue 36
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 7 hr sexysnowbunny 68
More from around the web