Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!
IT IS I

United States

#686 Jun 15, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...I couldn't care less about the men in your life...sweetie...I don't know you...hell wouldn't know you if I held the door open for you or you stepped on my foot coming out the door!
Apparently, you do care about the men in my life because you keep bringing them up.
Moorspeaks wrote:
Let's try to stay on track here...shall we...can we do that?
Okay...just in case you're not clear here...you're the one on a black forum...bashing,demeaning and degrading the men of your own race...and blindly licking the asses of non-black men...so yeaaaaah...one would think that you have issues with the men of your own group....again...make any kind of sense to you?
Nobody is bashing and demeaning BM, hell I am defending BW from BW hating BM like yourself (even though you like to hide behind the fact that you "supposedly" have a black wife !!!)

Unfortunately, I do have a preference for non-BM but I didn't start out that way. I have said it before and I will say it a million more times:

IRBW are not born..........they are created !!!!

It's not azz licking, it's called making healthy choices.
Moorspeaks wrote:
If you don't date bm...okay fine...that's your choice to make...no one is stopping you....nor are we bm going to lose any serious sleep over this fact...huh...wow...really?
But once again...why are you here...on a thread...about a black man....that many bw find to be attractive...making disparaging remarks...you don't even date bm!
I am here for the same reason that you are here. I am black and this is a black forum. And being that this is a DEBATE forum, I disagreed with the OP's assertion that this "brotha" is fine.

O.K.???
Moorspeaks wrote:
And as for your postive experiences with non-bm...well congrats....how very wonderful for you...fantastic!
Pssst...my wife...would no doubt...say the very same thing...the only difference would be that...she'd inform you that..."She's not into non-bm and that the men in her life have all treated her great"...hell her ex...before dating me...is such a nice guy (college educated,married with children,to a nice bw...Vice President of a black owned bank...the same bank that his dad was the President of!)I wanted to hang out with him...but she let me know that..."It's not going to happen"...oh well...I have enough friends anyway!
So what's your point...men are men...either they are good men or they're not...it has shyt to do with their race....again...intelligent women know this!
*And I and my wife both know women who have had terrible experiences with non-bm...hell she now jokes that pretty soon...she'll know more single,bitter and or divorced white women than she does married and happy ones!
so again...what's your point?
All I have to say for Pro-BM BW is ..........good luck !!

:)

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#687 Jun 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who sounds silly, Moor. Acting a damn fool just because I don't worship BM.
I am not the only one who have observed these negative behaviors in BM, hell, even President Obama says that BM need to get it together !!!!
<quoted text>
I know what generalizations are and I stand by my statements !!! I am speaking on the rule, and not the exceptions to the rule.
The truth is that many BW do have bad attitudes until you get to know us. I know for a fact that if you come at me sideways, I will come at you the same way !!!!
And lets keep it real, Amerikkka loves to come at BW sideways !!!! Yes, even the men of our own race !!!(along with the support of non-BW !!!)
But it is also a known fact that once you get to know a BW, treat her with respect, and let her know that you have no "ill-will" towards her, she will be the most loving, supportive and loyal friend/mate you will ever know.
<quoted text>
You never said that you or your life was perfect, it is implied by you constant attacks on the personalities of other posters. Just because I don't worship the ground that BM walk on does not mean that I hate black people.
I don't expect anyone to "stroke my ego" although I do like to be appreciated. I and many BW like me are just tired of BM demanding that their azzes constantly be kissed !!!
And anyone who does not oblige them..........HATES BM !!!!
I know not ALL black people are miserable, because I am one of them that is not !!!!
Come on, seriously Moor..........CAN WE TALK ?!?!
LoL...talk about what?...we have nothing real or substantive to talk about...why?....because you don't really want to....not in the least...for what reason?

No all you want to do is bash,demean and degrade all bm!

Then you stand back...with your white boy...acting like your ass never stinks....claiming that all bm have issues with you...because you don't worship us....when did we ask you to?

But again...you have no problem with worshiping these white boys!

Again...no one would even give a rats ass who you were with....not in the least...but you want to come to a black forum and bash and demean bm...like it's your purpose in life!

In reality...you're just like the worthless irbm who act as if anything non-black fell from heaven...how are you any different?

*Pssst...and noooo....you can't say that all,hell or even most bw are sweethearts when you get to know them...you can't speak for or about all bw or even most...DO YOU DATE MOST OR ALL BW?...I'm a bm...I've been around bw my entire life...are you slow...I know what bw are like...they're just like all other women...some are sweat hearts and some are total bitches...with nothing but hell and hatred for any bm...hell some for any man!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#688 Jun 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe a troll started this thread.
*Why...because it's complimentary towards a bm...who once again...many bw find to be attractive and you don't?

No I disagree...because I know that this guy is liked by a lot of bw....hell my wife has stated that "He's a sexy piece of hard chocolate"...again...the issue here is yours....and yours alone!

And yet you jumped right in...took your best swing...full of as much piss and hatred towards bm as you could muster up!

Instead of just making intelligent,balanced and rational statements...right?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#689 Jun 16, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you do care about the men in my life because you keep bringing them up.
<quoted text>
Nobody is bashing and demeaning BM, hell I am defending BW from BW hating BM like yourself (even though you like to hide behind the fact that you "supposedly" have a black wife !!!)
Unfortunately, I do have a preference for non-BM but I didn't start out that way. I have said it before and I will say it a million more times:
IRBW are not born..........they are created !!!!
It's not azz licking, it's called making healthy choices.
<quoted text>
I am here for the same reason that you are here. I am black and this is a black forum. And being that this is a DEBATE forum, I disagreed with the OP's assertion that this "brotha" is fine.
O.K.???
<quoted text>
All I have to say for Pro-BM BW is ..........good luck !!
:)
Lmbao!

Sweetie...my wife(who have you tell it...I'm hiding behind)would offer you lucky wishes....she's been married loved,adored,respected and protected long enough to know what I'm about...what its about and that I'm not going anywhere!

And she doesn't have your whole outlook...why?....because she's actually more intelligent and informed than you clearly are...she'd never sit up and think that...just being with someone who's non-black will make it alright....hell she knows too many women...black,white and other...who would laugh at such a simple minded belief!

*Again...your personal issues/beliefs are yours and yours alone...they have nothing to do with any other bw...nor the realities of bm in general...good or bad!

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#690 Jun 16, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a joke, right?
You're the joke.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#691 Jun 16, 2013
I don't think he's ugly, but he's not what I'd call fine, either. He's decent looking, but I do agree that he is making a stupid face in that picture.
IT IS I

United States

#692 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL...talk about what?...we have nothing real or substantive to talk about...why?....because you don't really want to....not in the least...for what reason?
No all you want to do is bash,demean and degrade all bm!
Then you stand back...with your white boy...acting like your ass never stinks....claiming that all bm have issues with you...because you don't worship us....when did we ask you to?
But again...you have no problem with worshiping these white boys!
Again...no one would even give a rats ass who you were with....not in the least...but you want to come to a black forum and bash and demean bm...like it's your purpose in life!
In reality...you're just like the worthless irbm who act as if anything non-black fell from heaven...how are you any different?
*Pssst...and noooo....you can't say that all,hell or even most bw are sweethearts when you get to know them...you can't speak for or about all bw or even most...DO YOU DATE MOST OR ALL BW?...I'm a bm...I've been around bw my entire life...are you slow...I know what bw are like...they're just like all other women...some are sweat hearts and some are total bitches...with nothing but hell and hatred for any bm...hell some for any man!
Blah, blah, blah........

O.K. Whatever you say.
IT IS I

United States

#693 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao!
Sweetie...my wife(who have you tell it...I'm hiding behind)would offer you lucky wishes....she's been married loved,adored,respected and protected long enough to know what I'm about...what its about and that I'm not going anywhere!
And she doesn't have your whole outlook...why?....because she's actually more intelligent and informed than you clearly are...she'd never sit up and think that...just being with someone who's non-black will make it alright....hell she knows too many women...black,white and other...who would laugh at such a simple minded belief!
*Again...your personal issues/beliefs are yours and yours alone...they have nothing to do with any other bw...nor the realities of bm in general...good or bad!
O.K.
IT IS I

United States

#694 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
*Why...because it's complimentary towards a bm...who once again...many bw find to be attractive and you don't?
No I disagree...because I know that this guy is liked by a lot of bw....hell my wife has stated that "He's a sexy piece of hard chocolate"...again...the issue here is yours....and yours alone!
And yet you jumped right in...took your best swing...full of as much piss and hatred towards bm as you could muster up!
Instead of just making intelligent,balanced and rational statements...right?
Yeah, sure, sexy piece of hard chocolate.........

O.K.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#695 Jun 18, 2013
Lili4 wrote:
I don't think he's ugly, but he's not what I'd call fine, either. He's decent looking, but I do agree that he is making a stupid face in that picture.
I keep telling people that the man in question is Lance Gross. He is by no means ugly.
https://www.google.com/search...
http://www.browngirlgumbo.com/in-case-you-mis...
http://necolebitchie.com/2011/07/29/on-the-se...
http://necolebitchie.com/2011/07/29/on-the-se...

Level 8

Location hidden

#696 Jun 18, 2013
Lili4 wrote:
I agree he isn't ugly but for him to act ignorant andimmature by making that face and for us as black women to find this remotely attractive is ridiculous. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#697 Jun 18, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah........
O.K. Whatever you say.
Hey girl, I agree with you completely! In telling that wind bag to pipe down for once,LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#698 Jun 18, 2013

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#699 Jun 18, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling people that the man in question is Lance Gross. He is by no means ugly.
It's all a matter of personal perception,belief and taste!

Again...some bw like some bm are sooo into anything non-black...and so into the whole white standard of beauty...that they are incapable of seeing black beauty which doesn't look as close to white as possible!

These people are so blinded by the white standard of beauty that they believe that any bm or bw is unattractive and that anything non-black is hot!

*When we went to see the film Temptation...all of the ladies in the theater were making all kinds of comments to the screen about this guy...with no shame whatsoever...even my wife was saying..."Giiiirl are you crazy"

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#700 Jun 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't see this as fine or drop-dead gorgeous either.
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/02/...
LoL...nor do I...but then I'm a straight guy...but apparently many other women do...and I've now found out that it's not just bw!

So again...who cares...that's your own personal opinion!

My wife just stated the other day that...yes there are some nice looking white men...just like all other men...but that Channing Tatum is not hot to her!

That white Hollywood just takes average looking white guys off the straight and tells the world that they're hot!

But again...she's never been into white guys...so the whole idea of every single white guy on the screen being hot doesn't fly with her!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#701 Jun 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he isn't ugly but for him to act ignorant andimmature by making that face and for us as black women to find this remotely attractive is ridiculous. LOL!
Yet another stupid ass statement from a stupid ass person!

So let me get this straight...now the guy in the photo is being immature because he's making a goofy face in a photo...wow...really?

Okay...let me guess...all famous non-black men never "Mug" for the camera...right?

Lets just be honest here...you have some very serious personal issues and are in fact the one being childish and immature here...because of of your personal issues...with bm...you simply can't stand the idea of a bm being considered good looking...not to mention fine or hot!

Because you're jut stupid enough to feel the need to defend white men in every way possible....smdh!

As usual you're nothing less than full of shit!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#702 Jun 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, I agree with you completely! In telling that wind bag to pipe down for once,LOL!
Sorry...but you must have me confused with your white boy...I don't let women dominate me...sorry!

*Thank the heavens that all bw are nothing like the idiot that you play here on Topix!

Level 8

Location hidden

#703 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL...nor do I...but then I'm a straight guy...but apparently many other women do...and I've now found out that it's not just bw!
So again...who cares...that's your own personal opinion!
My wife just stated the other day that...yes there are some nice looking white men...just like all other men...but that Channing Tatum is not hot to her!
That white Hollywood just takes average looking white guys off the straight and tells the world that they're hot!
But again...she's never been into white guys...so the whole idea of every single white guy on the screen being hot doesn't fly with her!
True, there are some average looking Hollywood guys like Matt Damon

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biog...

And some really gorgeous ones like James Franco

http://bestof.provocateuse.com/images/photos/...

Level 8

Location hidden

#704 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...but you must have me confused with your white boy...I don't let women dominate me...sorry!
*Thank the heavens that all bw are nothing like the idiot that you play here on Topix!
Do you want to be a wind bag??? Then cut a few paragraphs from your average posts that read like a book!

Level 8

Location hidden

#705 Jun 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another stupid ass statement from a stupid ass person!
So let me get this straight...now the guy in the photo is being immature because he's making a goofy face in a photo...wow...really?
Okay...let me guess...all famous non-black men never "Mug" for the camera...right?
Lets just be honest here...you have some very serious personal issues and are in fact the one being childish and immature here...because of of your personal issues...with bm...you simply can't stand the idea of a bm being considered good looking...not to mention fine or hot!
Because you're jut stupid enough to feel the need to defend white men in every way possible....smdh!
As usual you're nothing less than full of shit!
What is a grownazz man doing making goofy faces like a 12 yr. old for? And then to have some sillyazz woman come along and say it's gorgeous, yuck!

It has noting to do with him being a bm, I would say the same about a with man pulling that shyt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min This is serious 1,761,076
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 6 min new black panther... 7
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 7 min truth 3
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 9 min Whites have no hi... 19
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 12 min truth 4
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 13 min truth 1
News 'The blackest moment in global pop culture sinc... 19 min truth 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 5 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 7 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 7 hr Lori899 56