Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#644 May 20, 2013
IT IS I THE FOOL--MACEO wrote:
This is so true, and it angers me to see these silly azz BW to still be running around talking about "Nothing but a BM for me !!!" and "Ooooh, that brotha' is fine !!! " (especially when he is not fine, they are just saying it because he is black !) Most BW would have to look like 'Miss America' for most BM to even consider them to be cute !!!.
MACEO

I don't think that' s happening as much a you seem to think. Most Black men are "Fearful" of making passes many Black women are not responding or if he does "one thing" that they see is questionable or wrong they RUN and their gone!

Less than 27% of Black women are seeking a Black men down from 92% 10-12 years ago!
IT IS I THE FOOL--MACEO wrote:
Yes, we have always been in control. These foolish BM will see that it was us who put them on that pedestal and it will be us who will take them off of it !!!

The damage that I was referring to was the damage that BM did to the trust and respect between BM and BW, the slanderous talk that BM did behind the backs of BW had no effect on non-BM..........they are too smart for that and knew that BM were just trying to deter them from perusing BW. BM have proven that the "bottom of the totem pole" is exactly where they belong.
MACEO

Black women look at how you conduct yourself. Your history will follow you, so most women laugh at you!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#645 May 20, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
you know you full of it now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bmigYE5hbK0XX
lol
MACEO

Your full of your own Schitt! Your "Character says everything about you which is your actions! LMAO

you act come off with a prosona but that doesnt' work people see a FARCE and you look Foolish!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#647 May 22, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are such an un-necessary wind-bag! I never said "ALL" when came to black men, can you hear me now??????????
Then why are you typing....bm are all individuals...just like all other men...so shut the fck up...you have no purpose or point here!

All you're doing is typing out of your ass!
IT IS I

United States

#648 May 28, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...complete and utter bullshyt!
But clearly...you so desperately to believe it all!
All bw aren't great prizes any more than all of the women of any other group aren't...any intelligent man with half a brain already knows this!
The snow job that nonbm give to bw...is just to do a head job on bw...they know that some bw are crazy ass byches with serious personal issues...who play right into their hands...they love it!
It's just the same as nonbw...who try to play on bm who have personal issues and bash,demean and degrade all bw!
In their minds...it ensures that such bm will never cheat on them...like their same race opposites...but in reality men are men...it's not about a man's race...only stupid ass women believe such nonsense!
it is what it is!
WHATEVER !!!!

Get used to it..........the days of BM getting their azzes kissed for being black are coming to an end.

And non-BW wouldn't bash BW if they had not been giving a pass from retarded azz BM !!!!!

PERIOD !!!!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#649 May 29, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER !!!!
Get used to it..........the days of BM getting their azzes kissed for being black are coming to an end.
And non-BW wouldn't bash BW if they had not been giving a pass from retarded azz BM !!!!!
PERIOD !!!!
What ever...lmbao...what are you seven years old?

*Pssst...other women...judge bw by how bw carry themselves...not by how they stand by their men...hell most non-bw think that most bw have no sense whatsoever and wouldn't know a good man if they were sitting on our faces...

Don't be stupid your whole life!
London

Powell, OH

#650 May 29, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever...lmbao...what are you seven years old?
*Pssst...other women...judge bw by how bw carry themselves...not by how they stand by their men...hell most non-bw think that most bw have no sense whatsoever and wouldn't know a good man if they were sitting on our faces...
Don't be stupid your whole life!
Further proof you aren't married to a bw (certainly not a sane one). In order to know even this much you must be intimately involved with them and furthermore, who gives a sh!t what these women say and think?? You don't get it, there is not enough respect there for bw to give a sh!t what these women think and say about bw to some damaged beyond repair loser. And just remember, their counterparts are saying the same thing about you! LOL. So don't cry foul when it's happening to you and telling other bw to defend you group wise. Problem is, guys like you want to be the only ones allowed to sling it...NOT!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#651 May 29, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof you aren't married to a bw (certainly not a sane one). In order to know even this much you must be intimately involved with them and furthermore, who gives a sh!t what these women say and think?? You don't get it, there is not enough respect there for bw to give a sh!t what these women think and say about bw to some damaged beyond repair loser. And just remember, their counterparts are saying the same thing about you! LOL. So don't cry foul when it's happening to you and telling other bw to defend you group wise. Problem is, guys like you want to be the only ones allowed to sling it...NOT!
Lmbao...okay...does it make you feel good to think that I'm not married to a bw....that my wife is some uneducated,ghetto and uninformed idiot...who doesn't think for herself...some bw who is as emotionally f*cked up as you are...lmbao...smdh!

Sorry...but I get respect from women in general...black,white and others...not just my wife...why?...because I command it by the way that I carry myself...by the way that I treat my wife and take care of business!

Now it's clear that you do in fact need to believe the nonsense that you type...but sweetie...you're living in a dream world...that you've come up with...out of your own personal pain,hatred and frustration with bm!

Which is fine...do you...but never start to believe that your nonsense is every bw story...how utterly ridiculous!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#652 May 29, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER !!!!
PERIOD !!!!
Hey girl, you know you are right! Most white women who get with black men don't know shyt about black women. Black men are the ones who drill all those negative lies about black women into those with women's heads. Then like mindless parrots those same white women just repeat what their black men have told them.
the real dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#653 May 29, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, you know you are right! Most white women who get with black men don't know shyt about black women. Black men are the ones who drill all those negative lies about black women into those with women's heads. Then like mindless parrots those same white women just repeat what their black men have told them.
I have NO idea why people CONTINUE to argue WITH you., as I have supplied a multitude of links AND threads to SUPPORT that you're a "FRAUD" and you sure as hell aren't BLACK!!!!!! You make that obvious with your HATE of black men over and over again...either people are too STUPID to see it!!!!!..... BUT you DONT and that's underlined, then again....I'm sure that you know it...BYT.....CH! I know your GAME...and then some. You and a few other posters who are way to obvious!!! lmbao!!!
London

Powell, OH

#654 May 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...okay...does it make you feel good to think that I'm not married to a bw....that my wife is some uneducated,ghetto and uninformed idiot...who doesn't think for herself...some bw who is as emotionally f*cked up as you are...lmbao...smdh!
Sorry...but I get respect from women in general...black,white and others...not just my wife...why?...because I command it by the way that I carry myself...by the way that I treat my wife and take care of business!
Now it's clear that you do in fact need to believe the nonsense that you type...but sweetie...you're living in a dream world...that you've come up with...out of your own personal pain,hatred and frustration with bm!
Which is fine...do you...but never start to believe that your nonsense is every bw story...how utterly ridiculous!
Nicka please. Just go listen to your non bw tell you how non emotional you are and everyone else is wrong and you are right. lol. Don't worry about what the fck bw are doing.
Amber

San Antonio, TX

#655 May 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
We black women as a whole need to stop it! Boasting and uplifting black men who look like clowns and wild beasts! Black men usually won't brag on black women unless they are fine as hell or high yellow. Please lets bring up our standards!
Yes yes and more yes,when i saw this picture,I thought he looked like a complete clown,and your right,black men usually don't praise black women unless she's bright skinned.

Level 8

Location hidden

#656 May 30, 2013
the real dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO idea why people CONTINUE to argue WITH you., as I have supplied a multitude of links AND threads to SUPPORT that you're a "FRAUD" and you sure as hell aren't BLACK!!!!!! You make that obvious with your HATE of black men over and over again...either people are too STUPID to see it!!!!!..... BUT you DONT and that's underlined, then again....I'm sure that you know it...BYT.....CH! I know your GAME...and then some. You and a few other posters who are way to obvious!!! lmbao!!!
It's because you so called information is fake. I have been here a long time and most posters here know that I am speaking the truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#657 May 30, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Yes yes and more yes,when i saw this picture,I thought he looked like a complete clown,and your right,black men usually don't praise black women unless she's bright skinned.
Thanks Amber! We as black women just need to sit back and see how silly we look boasting and bragging on some unattractive black men who look and act like fools and who act like they would rather die then say something complimentary back to these black women.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#658 May 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Amber! We as black women just need to sit back and see how silly we look boasting and bragging on some unattractive black men who look and act like fools and who act like they would rather die then say something complimentary back to these black women.
Yes mam,we as black women in order to heal is to realize our problems and then admit to them,you have your mindset together,I like that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#659 May 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Yes mam,we as black women in order to heal is to realize our problems and then admit to them,you have your mindset together,I like that.
Yep, we as black women must be honest to yourselves and admit to black men how they really are also.

Level 8

Location hidden

#660 May 30, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
<quoted text>Yes mam,we as black women in order to heal is to realize our problems and then admit to them,you have your mindset together,I like that.
Yep, we as black women must be honest to yourselves and admit to black men how they really are also.

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#661 May 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that,you have your head on right:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#662 May 30, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
<quoted text>I like that,you have your head on right:)
Thanks and so do you.

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#663 May 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and so do you.
So when I'd u start getting in topix?

Level 4

San Antonio, TX

#664 May 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and so do you.
Did*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 min Paul 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,591
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 8 min Ms Mack 36
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 9 min sbt 61
Finally! A 100% CURE for Negro! 12 min FireFellow44 9
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 13 min sbt 63
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 15 min Fucisil 69
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 32 min sbt 201
First the confederate flag, then the Robert E. ... 1 hr Dan Snow 35
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 10 hr sbt 38