Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#521 May 7, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...really...wow!
That's hilarious...this dude looks plain...but yet you had an avatar photo of the goofiest looking white boy on the planet up once...and you think he's what?...a super model...lmbao!
MACEO

Lets be really honest, "Your UGLY" as well as your Ex White wife was ugly and so aren't the WW you chased not all that great and their uneducated.

Shaking my head; besides, your a LOSER and your 60 years old.

Shaking my head

You should be encouraging Capree not harassing her a 60 year old man MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#522 May 7, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are handsome white men as well. I will restate what I already said in a thread that Paul Walker is quite handsome.
MACEO

Ill give Capree your mobile number and place of employment; your acting Weird! Its easy to report a Old Black Man Stalker they'll have all of the texts on your SMTP report on your mobile log!

Too Weird for an almost 60 year old man that was married to a WW for 20 years and chased WW for 35.

I don't understand why your angry at IR BW but I think take action maybe wise thing for her to do!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#523 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and I have always thought that it was so unfair of some (not all) to lay back placing black women into the masculine role then criticizing black women for it.
Capree

I was telling my GF's White BF that remark this past weekend.

Black men get angry but don't want to work for much they prefer being marginal. Many like MACEO get angry at black women for having more power over them but Black women work for it; while many Black men waste time chasing A** and end up with nothing!

These same Black men look for women to "Live off". Now since so many Black women are "angry and Fed up" many Black men will chase after unattractive or lowly lonely White women to take care of them.

Kinda sad!

Goes to show you the pathetic state of Black males today. Again, its not all but its Most of them. Or if you get with them Black women or WW is the bread winner!

Sorry No can do! LMAO

Men are suppose to support women or at least partner and many Black men can't seem to even partner to come with at least half!

Its sad!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#524 May 7, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...really...wow!
That's hilarious...this dude looks plain...but yet you had an avatar photo of the goofiest looking white boy on the planet up once...and you think he's what?...a super model...lmbao!
MACEO

Your a Pillar in your Black community at 60 years old! lmao

Lets see how many profiles MACEO has on this forum:

London
Proud Sis
Cayla
Enki
KingsloveQueens
Money
Dirty
Stretchmaster
MumRa
SELORNAPADEN
MsNewNew
Black-Elite
Columbus
DirtySouth
EstrangeMonkey
Coldasice
Faustus
Phoenix
Durty
BossinUP
IR BW
Blackelite
Gena
BeAuTiFuL SoUl
Malik
Helel Is Lucifer
Moorspeaks

Very sad for an almost 60 year old man! lmao

Actually its INSANITY and it shows the pathetic state of many Black males. That doesn't count the 500 or more profiles you create but all of the diction is the same! lmao

MACEO is an example of your loser old black man!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#525 May 7, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
London
Proud Sis
Cayla
Enki
KingsloveQueens
Money
Dirty
Stretchmaster
MumRa
SELORNAPADEN
MsNewNew
Black-Elite
Columbus
DirtySouth
EstrangeMonkey
Coldasice
Faustus
Phoenix
Durty
BossinUP
IR BW
Blackelite
Gena
BeAuTiFuL SoUl
Malik
Helel Is Lucifer
Moorspeaks
Actually its INSANITY and it shows the pathetic state of many Black males. That doesn't count the 500 or more profiles you create but all of the diction is the same! lmao
Honestly...I kind of feel sorry about laughing at your crazy ass!

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526 May 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
London
Proud Sis
Cayla
Enki
KingsloveQueens
Money
Dirty
Stretchmaster
MumRa
SELORNAPADEN
MsNewNew
Black-Elite
Columbus
DirtySouth
EstrangeMonkey
Coldasice
Faustus
Phoenix
Durty
BossinUP
IR BW
Blackelite
Gena
BeAuTiFuL SoUl
Malik
Helel Is Lucifer
Moorspeaks
I am MACEO :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#527 May 8, 2013
There are three people on this forum.

Maceo, Sadbuttrue, and Capree.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#528 May 8, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
LOL...lmbao...ha haaaa...stop!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#529 May 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly...I kind of feel sorry about laughing at your crazy ass!
MACEO

Your an Insane Recluse your almost 60 years old! WTF is wrong with you? Go get some counseling! Your too damn old to be acting this foolish. You could at least mentor some of these waywward lost Black males who live off women!

MACEO

London
Proud Sis
Cayla
Enki
KingsloveQueens
Money
Dirty
Stretchmaster
MumRa
SELORNAPADEN
MsNewNew
Black-Elite
Columbus
DirtySouth
EstrangeMonkey
Coldasice
Faustus
Phoenix
Durty
BossinUP
IR BW
Blackelite
Gena
BeAuTiFuL SoUl
Malik
Helel Is Lucifer
Moorspeaks
Haley Berry Sister

MACEO is an example of your loser at almost 60 years old! lmao
MaceoSadbuttrueO RCapree

United States

#530 May 8, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
So which one are you? And who am I?! My what a small small world...haha

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#531 May 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...really...wow!
Lmbao.
MaceoSadbuttrueO RCapree

United States

#532 May 8, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I am MACEO :)
OIC. You're MACEO. I'm MACEO....WE'RE ALL MACEO!!!! Whole army of MACEO lol
TheLeader

United States

#533 May 8, 2013
MACEOS....A T T A C K !
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#534 May 8, 2013
MaceoSadbuttrueORCapree wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO the FOOL

The FOOL

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool” taunting others and ends up with nothing(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE WITH OTHERS: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area. He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of foolish men are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it. He taunts others who have wisdom and knowledge.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof

So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy themselves (1:29-32).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#535 May 8, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and I have always thought that it was so unfair of some (not all) to lay back placing black women into the masculine role then criticizing black women for it.
Capree

Sad isn't it?

I don't think Black women are accepting these roles from Black men these days! lmao

There's a big change in Black women they're moving on!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#536 May 8, 2013
MaceoSadbuttrueORCapree wrote:
<quoted text>
True i am the white Maceo.
LOL ...

Probably Maceo is the male nurse that was feeding SBT with her pills and she misses both him and the pills.

a whiteboi

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#538 May 8, 2013
I don't really think he is attractive not to be mean. He doesn't really look that nice either ,he kinda scares me and i don't wanna be anywhere near him.

it's not because he is blk. i have seen kind face blk guys . this guy just looks cocky and annoying and not cute .

but i really like nerdy blk guys.

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#539 May 8, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just gonna assume you're too stupid to recognize typos. It amazes me how empty headed people cherry pick through a post to find the most irrelevant shyt to focus on.SMH Do me a favor, skip all my posts from now on.
OH, FYI, I WOULD EMBARRASS YOU INTELLECTUALLY. SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO PATRONIZE ME IN YOUR FUTILE ATTEMPT TO SOUND INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO ME.
I highly doubt that a bum like you could ever embarrass a literacy pro like me. Believe me, I understand a few grammatical blunders here and there, but that was ridiculous! Furthermore, I wasn't patronizing you, I was doing the good Christian thing and helping you realize your mistakes so you can be a better person. Don't be so hostile in a woman's presence a**hole :P
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#540 May 8, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooke ooooke oooooke mayne ain't I uh dime peece:
http://www.google.com/search...
:P
SMH

Level 5

Location hidden

#541 May 8, 2013
While I'm making money the gay boi dirty been on my nuts. Ima beat that broke nicca with my wallet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 4 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web