Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#458 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Not really..it's like a gang of you teaming up against two..how far is that really?
(far)? you're crazier than I thought LOL

See how things work...

Level 9

#460 May 7, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They have beta female traits. As an alpha female you've probably effortlessly had the attention of men, both good and bad ones, your whole life. Even on this forum, all men are naturally drawn to you. Beta females have not been so fortunate to constand male attention. They are envious of the alpha and will do anything to put her down.
You know what just a couple of weeks ago I was called an alpha female and the negative ratings was over the top. However, they will post how Black Men are no good but when black men show any hint of good they trip out. To them Black Men do not suppose to care and support Black women because it will defeat their argument against you all.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#463 May 7, 2013
Although this is an anonymous internet forum where we can't see how people look like, I would bet a lot that MsNewNew is attractive based on her alpha characteristics. It's interesting that men are drawn to such women even when we can't see what they look like. Attraction is complex like that.
London

Powell, OH

#466 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down! I sensed your angry so I quickly scrolled down. Sorry you wasted your time with the key strokes.
Next!
My time was well spent in highlighting your buffoonery and stupidity. And you read every word of it..your problem is confusion. You are just a confused dumb azz. Just look at your avatar. You think it's the 70s.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#468 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You know what just a couple of weeks ago I was called an alpha female and the negative ratings was over the top. However, they will post how Black Men are no good but when black men show any hint of good they trip out. To them Black Men do not suppose to care and support Black women because it will defeat their argument against you all.
Morning my Queen I got you ..my heart with you and in Rev 17 we will ultimatly defeat the weirdo's and they know it ..if you won't me to explain how this will happen I pm you only if you ask..love you Queen ..The Lambs or King and Queens we will win read Rev 17 ..the idiot "babs" know it lol..They're working against two sides we got that a#$(=
London

Powell, OH

#469 May 7, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady. Let it go. I'm not interested in hoodrats. We don't mix. Worry about making dinner for you kids.
Bye now.
Uh. Apparently you are confused... telling your azz where to go and how to get there is not asking for a date. Trust me, you aren't wanted by me sir. lol.(as if and the nerve).

Level 9

#470 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> My time was well spent in highlighting your buffoonery and stupidity. And you read every word of it..your problem is confusion. You are just a confused dumb azz. Just look at your avatar. You think it's the 70s.
Smh! I promise I didn't. LOL!! Really my avatar? Fool, yours is a BLANK just like your mind. Dam!

Level 9

#471 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Topix isn't rule dumb bytch..you actually think the same niccas cosigning you aren't in our Pms..you're really stupid..
My gosh Sis... stop showing how stupid you are. Of course they are. You are a Woman, right? and they are Men? Have you ever thought that maybe they see you all as weak minded that are easy and they wanted a shot at it.

Level 9

#472 May 7, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Morning my Queen I got you ..my heart with you and in Rev 17 we will ultimatly defeat the weirdo's and they know it ..if you won't me to explain how this will happen I pm you only if you ask..love you Queen ..The Lambs or King and Queens we will win read Rev 17 ..the idiot "babs" know it lol..They're working against two sides we got that a#$(=
Hey King AC :) I know you do and thanks...
Columbus

London, UK

#473 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Topix isn't rule dumb bytch..you actually think the same niccas cosigning you aren't in our Pms..you're really stupid..
Ghetto speak.
Back off.
Columbus

London, UK

#474 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>My gosh Sis... stop showing how stupid you are. Of course they are. You are a Woman, right? and they are Men? Have you ever thought that maybe they see you all as weak minded that are easy and they wanted a shot at it.
She flirts back and wants the D. Shes not getting any.
London

Powell, OH

#478 May 7, 2013
I can't get over that fine middle eastern man who was kicked out of an entire country for being too fine. smh.

Now he represents the way a man should look. Just fine.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#479 May 7, 2013
In general, attractive, feminine, intelligent Black women do not have a problem attracting good Black men. I have an attractive BW friend who just graduated medical school who radiates grace and femininity. She has to choose through all the good BM who are trying to date her.

Alpha females, like her, don't have hangups when it comes to Black men. Men are just naturally drawn to her. This is also why I suspect that MsNewNew is an alpha female.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480 May 7, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
In general, attractive, feminine, intelligent Black women do not have a problem attracting good Black men. I have an attractive BW friend who just graduated medical school who radiates grace and femininity. She has to choose through all the good BM who are trying to date her.
Alpha females, like her, don't have hangups when it comes to Black men. Men are just naturally drawn to her. This is also why I suspect that MsNewNew is an alpha female.
Makes sense.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#485 May 7, 2013
Dirty wrote:
Mr anderson,Anti-chaos,those types of beta male trolls are attracted to New New.
Alphas attract alphas.
Man your opinion carry know weight but shows you as a coward and loser ..scare of love and real women incapable of being a real man so your cess-pool of sh#t and desease get a life and don't thread on Kings and Queens cause your a peasant to deviate and disgusting behavior kiss a#$ "babs" know the light coming and will beam on you ..than look in your eye and see the plank on it ..your curse and deservingly so ..tck tck the time grows short but only the Prince of Darkness know when it your time because he's really your master and he's has the key so if you wanna ask him (pretty pretty please) lol it's not me I'm with the lord God just so you know (=
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#487 May 7, 2013
Change the last sentence to : Carrying you sucking on mommy tit/ty...typo by bad
Enki

Hollywood, FL

#488 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean seriously. And they are killing each other over shoes and land they don't even own! He gave me a good laugh. He truly did.
All kill each other over something...in reality it's not about the shoe or the block, it's perceived affronts and disrespect of the male ego..To say "shoe" and "land"is much to simplistic.But hey , when trying to prove a point,or when making war[that's right we are in the midst of a gender war] all is fair..

Black Woman you have learned well from your white benafactors on how to emasculate and marginalize your black men....

That aside ,who exactly is raising these males who kill each other over shoes and land that they don't even own?
London

Powell, OH

#489 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Where is he living now?
Good question.:}..smh. Just too fine.

Actually he was visiting the United Arab Emirates from Saudi Arabia for a festival..that's when he was kicked out and sent back to his country.
London

Powell, OH

#490 May 7, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
All kill each other over something...in reality it's not about the shoe or the block, it's perceived affronts and disrespect of the male ego..To say "shoe" and "land"is much to simplistic.But hey , when trying to prove a point,or when making war[that's right we are in the midst of a gender war] all is fair..
Black Woman you have learned well from your white benafactors on how to emasculate and marginalize your black men....
That aside ,who exactly is raising these males who kill each other over shoes and land that they don't even own?
Don't drag wm in to this. "They" are mostly sitting back scratching there balls and laughing there butts off as well they should.

And I'm sorry I've never been around anyone man or woman who told there males to go outside and kill over shoes and land they don't own.

Don't use elementary tactics and for petes sake leave wm out of it!
London

Powell, OH

#493 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Who exactly is raising these white benefactors that taught BW to emasculate and marginalized black men?
...<chirp>....18 minutes and counting. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Brits are blacker than African Americans 3 min Redefined 11
Are you a single with HPV or HIV /AIDS or herp... 7 min Redefined 23
Amazing! The sun see a white person as ugly but... 8 min Africanunity1 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min Big Knob 112,567
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 17 min Samoan Irish 374
more AA's need to be on TV 21 min Imgreat 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 24 min Samoan Irish 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min KiloEcho 32,035
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr KentTV 479
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr RFD 122,989