Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!
London

Memphis, TN

#367 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women despises weakness and there is no strength in attacking the most unprotected group within a society. You cannot respect a group who don't attack someone equally or more "powerful" that gives you problems..Like you say..what about thugs or racist WM or bad cops or injustice/racism/ white supremacy structural ...
at least many "thugs" I personally knew would protect and defend their women from weak Beta men..not go running in groups with them as they attack the woman/women they claim to love..
EXACTLY! Bravo to this post. Bottom line is many of these guys called thugs aren't thugs. They are simply men who aren't b!tches and sissies and these guys are jealous of them for simply being men. Some of them even lie and state these guys are the ones doing crimes and other things just because they are with bw. Basically trying to marginalize these guys because they weren't wanted by the bw they wanted. It's all a bunch of bull crap. Plus if it was just about bw and choices why do we have so many biracials who also don't know who there dads are? Just nonsense.

No one wants a weak beta or worse omega male! Offering no protection and in fact joining the most powerful because they are simply too weak to do anything else. These morons don't understand that when bw speak of community problems (and all groups have them) we are NOT speaking to them in the first place. They don't get it..women choose men. If you weren't chosen by the women in your group, it's for a reason.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#368 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Uhh, thugs are breeding the community, which everyone seems to be complaining about. Bw, whites, Asians, Mexicans and everyone seem to have a problem with the increasingly growing thug population in the black community. It's not just regular law abiding black men. And if you think we're gonna waste our freedom on these thugs while everyone else who has a problem with them don't, then you must have lost your mind. The only reason we as men bring it to you women, because you're the ones making this thug culture in our communities possible. And this shyt about most of these guys not being thugs is straight up BS. Look at the story that broke last week about the 13 female prison guards, 4 of them having sex with a convict and inmate.SMH Most of the killers in the black community have multiple baby mamas, some of which you would never think would stoop that law to spread her legs for such a person. Some of you black women are willing to spread your legs to a man that already has five kids by four women, and become baby mama number five. But you same women want to run around and say 'BLACK MEN' abandon their kids. GTFOH.
Well said! You have to understand on this site we are dealing with members who are very selective with their postings. They base their comments on how they feel about you. If a non-black woman wrote she was dating a black man with no job, not taking care of their kids and who cheats… well some of these women will quickly call him a thug. They will quickly say a non-black woman can have him, that he’s no good anyway. If a white man was to come on and bash all black men as thugs they will prop him. They know thugs are tarnishing our communities, so for them to comment good black men are jealous of thugs is just foolish and shameful. A good black man protects and provides for his family and he put them first. Everything a thug do is about self. At the end a thug will risk it all to save himself. Any man can jump bad… I’m going to be with a man because he only protects me… Naw! That’s not a man if he’s not complete.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#369 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Well cosmetologist maybe you need to ask yourself why you even seek such a truth to begin with??
Because women who gobble me up breath smell like winter fresh. Just wondering how do you deal with chitlin breath. Well at least it's better than that tuna in a can smell you usually walk around with, pussycat girl.

Level 3

Location hidden

#370 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Could you date a man who can do your hair better than you? LOL
You always got some slick shyt to say you zebra chasing baboon. How bout I stick a hot curling iron in you azz, you long nipple sow.

Level 3

Location hidden

#371 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Telling me the difference between a relaxer, perm and split ends and other sh!t like that??.....HELL NO! Keep THAT moving right along.
Would you prefer I told you the difference between a crescent wrench or pipe wrench. Well, the pipe wrench is a better object for me to crack you across you empty azz head with, and a crescent wrench is better to smack you in the mouth. I never have beat a woman, but I can sure understand any man who may resort to such acts with you dizzy azz. The only thing you understand is a good smacking.

Level 3

Location hidden

#372 May 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! You have to understand on this site we are dealing with members who are very selective with their postings. They base their comments on how they feel about you. If a non-black woman wrote she was dating a black man with no job, not taking care of their kids and who cheats… well some of these women will quickly call him a thug. They will quickly say a non-black woman can have him, that he’s no good anyway. If a white man was to come on and bash all black men as thugs they will prop him. They know thugs are tarnishing our communities, so for them to comment good black men are jealous of thugs is just foolish and shameful. A good black man protects and provides for his family and he put them first. Everything a thug do is about self. At the end a thug will risk it all to save himself. Any man can jump bad… I’m going to be with a man because he only protects me… Naw! That’s not a man if he’s not complete.
Exactly Msnewnew, but the haters don't wanna hear this.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#373 May 6, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
Irbw are the Mots Inecure of all women on this planet.
A poster came on here and made reference by a photo of a black male as what she deems to be "goodlooking" to her and all Hell Break Loose by the irbw on this thread.

I have always been stating that irbw are the new lowest low and the most self hating biting morons of any class of females. Why do they want to climb the mountains with a microphone and horn to make sure we hear (with fear,) who they are opening their legs to, but want to "silence" other positive and well grounded black women when it comes to showing their affection for black man?

Asian women who date ir don't hate another Asian Female who loves her own men...they do it in the most classy way, by just allowing their feminity to kick in and let it be ( to each his own.)

But for some assinine reason, black women must be the ones who are the loudest, hating one another, being stupid and foolish and behaving like pigs eating up left overs in the pen.

Let it go irbw...let the sisters who love themselves some black men, enjoy it peace, without your retarded sh!t each and everytime...but i though the sisterhood was still in existance,,,,what happened?

Sisters hatin on sisters. smfh
Why are you using a generalization?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#374 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>mm hmm
http://www.google.com/search...
Yes, ma'am!!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#378 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Boring
You're boring. Stop making sneaky remarks about me and I won't say anything about you.

Level 3

Location hidden

#381 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>You want to go with the whole blue gums and ghetto gagger and now you're crying about sneaky remarks when I've been ignoring your ass since forever...I'll take a shot at your monkey azz when and if I feel like it...
Ghetto gaggers??? You have me confused with somebody else. But the 'blue gums' remark is funny.LOL Would you prefer I call you purple lips???

Unlike you Eurocentric negrows, those terms don't offend me. I could be blacker than Bernie Mac, and I would love every bit of it. I'm a rare breed, but I refuse to let another man make me hate myself. It won't happen.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#385 May 7, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly Msnewnew, but the haters don't wanna hear this.
You know it.... If Capree had described a thug to them as we did, they would've been co-signing and propping. As I mention this is nothing but selective viewing and acceptance. They base their agreements on who wrote it. What woman wants to be with a man who has to keep looking over his shoulder because of his fighting? I'm surprised to hear all the debates over choosing a thug vs good men that will provide. He!! half of the time thugs protects a woman who he has mentally control over, so of course he will step up and prevent her from listening to the truth about him. I'm shocked, since all we been hearing on this IR forum is that black men are no good and thugs and now they are saying ain't nothing wrong with them because they can protect.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#386 May 7, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it.... If Capree had described a thug to them as we did, they would've been co-signing and propping. As I mention this is nothing but selective viewing and acceptance. They base their agreements on who wrote it. What woman wants to be with a man who has to keep looking over his shoulder because of his fighting? I'm surprised to hear all the debates over choosing a thug vs good men that will provide. He!! half of the time thugs protects a woman who he has mentally control over, so of course he will step up and prevent her from listening to the truth about him. I'm shocked, since all we been hearing on this IR forum is that black men are no good and thugs and now they are saying ain't nothing wrong with them because they can protect.
Commend you on being mentally strong.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#387 May 7, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't make up no damn lie because I didn't say anything about you. I told your crazy azz that I'm not the one who said they saw a video of a married couple that you claim was you. Your retarded azz is just paranoid. But I got you on the ropes because you put out your business about you being married, but now giving out the month and year of your vows is putting out your business. Man please. Your lying azz simply don't remember when you said you got married, and you know that I know you're lying. Hell, most of us know you're lying, including some of your so call irbw soldiers.LOL One of them told me so in private.
Might as well stop your pathetic pleading because I don't own you a damn thing and I could careless what your silly butt believes. P.S. your mama is the only one on the ropes,LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#389 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>yeah keep kissing that ass..that's the only bytch yall got left
hehehehe
Quality over quantity. Have a nice day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#391 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that<quoted text>Die azzhole :)
God bless you.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#393 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>You want to go with the whole blue gums and ghetto gagger and now you're crying about sneaky remarks when I've been ignoring your ass since forever...I'll take a shot at your monkey azz when and if I feel like it...
Where in the fk do black men think they get off? Saying all kinds of shyt about black women but expect black women say nothing about how messed up they are? Some of those black morons even think black women should praise them. Just shows you how dumb and backward some black men really are.
Cold as ice

Perth, Australia

#394 May 7, 2013
To capree:

It is really refreshing to read about a man taking care of his woman, black or white. It always surprises me when men say to act more feminine, docile, stoic, traditional etc but wont recipricate by acting masculine and provide, protect and act traditional in return. I think your husband sounds like a gentleman and definately a keeper. I am glad that he allows you to be a woman. So many women are forced into bitterness and masculine behaviour by having to be both mum and dad in a household. I dont believe this is all mens fault though, show me a perfect person and ill show you a lyer lol. If you find someone in life that treats you beautifully and in return you treat them the same, black or white it will work :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#395 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Where in the fk do black men think they get off? Saying all kinds of shyt about black women but expect black women say nothing about how messed up they are? Some of those black morons even think black women should praise them. Just shows you how dumb and backward some black men really are.
Didn't you start trolling this thread by calling a Black man a monkey?

So if that's the case. You are a monkey as well.
Cold as ice

Perth, Australia

#397 May 7, 2013
We were all monkeys after we were amoeba. Now we are human! Hooray!

The Man For the FUTURE

#399 May 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you can´t take a joke.
About a year ago I was dealing with this chink recruiter whom showed me a picture of her husband... A nigerian man or some sort and I said that her husband needs to ease up with the tanning booth... She laughed.
We ended up having un-protected sex because we were alone in a Levi-cabin and what happens in levi stays in levi.
I´m not usually attracted to asian-females but she had a big booty which lead to a conversation about relationship stuff and how asian-males do not like females with a big booty.
She was and is a sexy female but she said that only white and black males approached her.
I was watching a boxing-match when she just came from the upstairs and looked at me all funny.
We "nordic gods" (that´s the way she put it) are a bunch of evil white-devils..
No harm done... We stay in contact and she is happy with her husband and she sends me naked pictures of herself from time to time. Much appreaciated. lol
She gave birth to a blasian kid a week ago.
8 pound and 2 ounce boy. Yeeeeyyyy :D They are both healthy.
Rotfl...Man the only black woman you can get are the ones who need their documents. lmbao.

You get those we have no need for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 5 min Have a nice day 57
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 7 min African AE 479
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 11 min Gary Allen 2,673
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min African AE 120,865
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 18 min johnplustwomore 355
Payback Time: Blacks and Non-whites could now i... 20 min Trench 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min KiloEcho 33,618
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Cigar Face21 6,900
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr 2legit 487
More from around the web