Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#301 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>White men have always been my personal prefer but I can still spot handsome men out from any race.

Now here is what I consider attractive/cute black men!

http://niconica.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/0...

http://api.ning.com/files/SXkMecFD1NkdOaDhEEv...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ji6iUyEn1...

http://misterlottabody.files.wordpress.com/20...
Boris Kujdoe is handsome.
gorduter

Pittsburgh, PA

#302 May 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………………… Ok What did you expect?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#303 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
We black women as a whole need to stop it! Boasting and uplifting black men who look like clowns and wild beasts! Black men usually won't brag on black women unless they are fine as hell or high yellow. Please lets bring up our standards!
I mean, what does that clown represent? What does he stand for? I wouldn't want my daughters involved with no crap that. Idiots will gap their legs to those kinds of fools, get pregnant, get dumped and then come looki8ng for a brother with a job. When they connot find one, they start complaining. But is too late to complain. I do not want anybody who is stupid enough to go for that kind of crap. No intelligent man wants anybody that dumb.

This is the biggest problem with so-called black women: they are stupid.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#305 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut the fck up with your lying azz. Anybody who is willing to post a pic of themselves, would not be worried about dates. And I'm not asking a specific date, just the month and the year. That's it. You're not telling me what city, state, exact date, country or the name of your husband. I just asked for the month and year, and the only reason you're being so evasive is because you honestly don't 'REMEMBER'.LOL
Oh, and if that is your pic, then take it down and put up another one doing the same exact thing but in different attire. You've been having that same pic up for years, so you shouldn't have much of a problem verifying your identity by posting a completely different pic covering your face the same way. I honestly believe this is someone else is pic. Though it's not glamorous nor hideous, I don't believe it's you. But if you choose not to,which I'm sure you will decline, then post the month and year of your marriage. The month and year of your so call marriage will bring no harm to anyone. All it will do is reveal what I and everyone else on here already know.
OH, AND STOP LYING ABOUT SOMEBODY ATTACKING YOU OFFLINE. Because had that really happened, then you wouldn't have this fictitious pic of yourself up right now. COMMON SENSE CAPREE.
You don't have me on thing and is just showing all the posters on Topix what an idiot you are. First make up a lie about me that would have been easily spotted at the time by anyone here. Now your dumb azz is demanding I put my business on blast. You can eat shyt and die for all I care, LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#306 May 6, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I have a friend that's getting married to a White CEO who just retired and got involved in the environment. She went on 1-2 dates with Black men but found they were playing games, telling lies and were deceitful....hiding. She quickly dumped them the first time and she kept moving.
He asked to marry her after 6 months so they get married next week
People are going for who their attracted too. My GF said she's not giving any "Broke BM any chances nor will she be taking on and taking care of any Black man like the White women that married her Brothers do.
She said she doesn't understand why the White women take care Black men she's embarrassed to say nothing is wrong her her brother he simply doesn't want to work. He helps others, doesn't cheat on his wife (married 22 years)have 2 children. He cried racism and didn't want to work anymore! He does do a few hustlers selling T-shirts and vitamins!
Both of the women are very nice, Fat, not attractive and one is a Mormon.
I'm doing the same; I refuse to date any Black men I ignore the dating request there's always a bunch of lies, games, deceit, their always hiding their lives like MACEO! lmao
His white wife left him when he needs her the most! lmao MACEO got back what he deserved!
Your friend sounds like she is on the right path.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#309 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I dare you to find and post that post where I claim to be that darker skin English women that looks nothing like me! Or shut the fk with your lies! I even found the youtube clip of her for you so now you find my original post! Yes I am calling your trifling azz out as a liar so prove that you are not by finding that so-called post I maded say that that girl was men and her bf is my husband!
I don't have to post schit. That we both know its true is enough for me.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#310 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>That is the same English black women and white English fiance
But not the same video. It seems you have yourself a video collection. Do you even know them? You sad, sad spinster.
London

Powell, OH

#311 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
Absolutely!!! That's my type right there. He is just all kinds of goodness.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#314 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have me on thing and is just showing all the posters on Topix what an idiot you are. First make up a lie about me that would have been easily spotted at the time by anyone here. Now your dumb azz is demanding I put my business on blast. You can eat shyt and die for all I care, LOL!
I didn't make up no damn lie because I didn't say anything about you. I told your crazy azz that I'm not the one who said they saw a video of a married couple that you claim was you. Your retarded azz is just paranoid. But I got you on the ropes because you put out your business about you being married, but now giving out the month and year of your vows is putting out your business. Man please. Your lying azz simply don't remember when you said you got married, and you know that I know you're lying. Hell, most of us know you're lying, including some of your so call irbw soldiers.LOL One of them told me so in private.
London

Powell, OH

#316 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
@ London..you made a point in another thread awhile back about these guys jealousy of "thugs"..and I meant to comment...your post was spot on..I mean look at Cap black (not sure if he's a thug or consider himself one like some others are calling him)..but he takes on any and all niccas that attack AZIYA ..even all at once...and women are highly attracted to men who defend & protect them...
Thanks! Yep they keep talking about the so called thugs for a reason. They are jealous of them are also afraid of them (clearly). And lots of these guys they call thugs are not. They are simply MEN and that's just the bottom line. But I'm like if your problem is with the thugs, well be a man and go handle that (which they won't).
London

Powell, OH

#317 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>You got some good taste..That's my type from now on too..I see why they ran his fine azz out of the country :)
lol. I know right?? It's the ultimate hater move.

Level 3

Location hidden

#318 May 6, 2013
Helel Is Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up, L.E.?
Do you remember "BlackAngel"?
What's up. I remember you. Just giving Capree her daily pounding, cuz we all know she's not getting it in the real world.LOL

Level 3

Location hidden

#319 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Yep they keep talking about the so called thugs for a reason. They are jealous of them are also afraid of them (clearly). And lots of these guys they call thugs are not. They are simply MEN and that's just the bottom line. But I'm like if your problem is with the thugs, well be a man and go handle that (which they won't).
Uhh, thugs are breeding the community, which everyone seems to be complaining about. Bw, whites, Asians, Mexicans and everyone seem to have a problem with the increasingly growing thug population in the black community. It's not just regular law abiding black men. And if you think we're gonna waste our freedom on these thugs while everyone else who has a problem with them don't, then you must have lost your mind. The only reason we as men bring it to you women, because you're the ones making this thug culture in our communities possible. And this shyt about most of these guys not being thugs is straight up BS. Look at the story that broke last week about the 13 female prison guards, 4 of them having sex with a convict and inmate.SMH Most of the killers in the black community have multiple baby mamas, some of which you would never think would stoop that law to spread her legs for such a person. Some of you black women are willing to spread your legs to a man that already has five kids by four women, and become baby mama number five. But you same women want to run around and say 'BLACK MEN' abandon their kids. GTFOH.
London

Powell, OH

#322 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
Where they breeding them like that..I need to relocate LOL
lol. Well thankfully you don't have to. There's quite a few in the MI area ..they may not look as good as that guy but they are in general a fine group of men. I love that middle eastern look on a fine man. smh.
London

Powell, OH

#323 May 6, 2013
LE I'll come back later to address your post. We can trade jabs in a little bit.

Level 3

Location hidden

#324 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
LE I'll come back later to address your post. We can trade jabs in a little bit.
No no, no need for that. I understand you got some dyck to chew on, so don't let me interfere with that. I hear middle eastern dyck will leave your breath smelling like a bag of chitlins. IS THAT TRUE???

Level 8

Location hidden

#326 May 6, 2013
Malik wrote:
<quoted text> you a freaking white boy... Just out with it already!Everyone knows it already.
No,no your talking some old shyt, haven't you heard this year now I am suppose to be a black English girl.

The Man For the FUTURE

#327 May 6, 2013
Irbw are the Mots Inecure of all women on this planet.
A poster came on here and made reference by a photo of a black male as what she deems to be "goodlooking" to her and all Hell Break Loose by the irbw on this thread.

I have always been stating that irbw are the new lowest low and the most self hating biting morons of any class of females. Why do they want to climb the mountains with a microphone and horn to make sure we hear (with fear,) who they are opening their legs to, but want to "silence" other positive and well grounded black women when it comes to showing their affection for black man?

Asian women who date ir don't hate another Asian Female who loves her own men...they do it in the most classy way, by just allowing their feminity to kick in and let it be ( to each his own.)

But for some assinine reason, black women must be the ones who are the loudest, hating one another, being stupid and foolish and behaving like pigs eating up left overs in the pen.

Let it go irbw...let the sisters who love themselves some black men, enjoy it peace, without your retarded sh!t each and everytime...but i though the sisterhood was still in existance,,,,what happened?

Sisters hatin on sisters. smfh

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#332 May 6, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
And I´m gonna take orders from a low-life like you...
I thought you loved Black women?
London

Memphis, TN

#334 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you about Middle Eastern men..they are the finest group of men to me too..
:)..I think that too!...You just don't know :)...**giggles**

This may shock you but Irish men are fine too. Big irish dudes are super sexy and of course we all know Italian men- that goes without saying. But pay attention to the irish too. They are super swagged out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min An NFL Fan 1,274,706
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... 15 min Basher 7
What power is left for Whiteys ? USA, UNO, Vati... 17 min miscel 6
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 20 min The Black Foreigner 140
White men are better lovers? 21 min The Black Foreigner 434
Suburban Blacks/Inner City Blacks...don't like ... (Oct '08) 23 min Whiteeeee 37
Why are most white people racist? 25 min Whiteeeee 2,051
Egyptians in Egypt 35 min MOMENT OF CONTEMP... 379
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr lomaxx 1,033
VA shooting is a hoax 2 hr iknowthetruth 35
More from around the web