Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#281 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Well looks like you should have remembered, huh? You are just that type of weirdo that frightens me online and now fk you and your strange request. For all I know you could be the same creep that recognized my full face from another site and walked up to me that time cussing. Fk you.
Uhh, yea whatever. I do remember, but you don't. Now you're gonna take your psychotic lies to another level with this crap right here. Really, a person online recognized you and started cussing??? SMH You are too much. All you had to do was say I got married on such and such a date. But you're digging deep into your bag of evasive tactics to try to sway me into no longer asking you your marriage date. Newsflash Capree, if the picture in your avatar is you, then you telling me a simple date won't make or break anything. You've supposedly put your pic online (which I doubt) along with the mountain of evil shyt you have said about black men, and you think a simple date you exchange vows is gonna make a difference. No, fck you. Because you're full of lies selling people wolf tickets about your intentions. If you're so concerned about your safety as you claim, then take down your pic and stop posting. But your azz is not afraid of any such thing, and nobody came at your lying azz cussing. How the hell can anybody be absolutely positive that you are the person from what they've seen online??? Mistaken identity happen all the time, but you expect me to believe that somebody recognized your face from another site and spotted you on the street. MAN GTFOH with that BS. with your lying azz.

Level 3

Location hidden

#282 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Well looks like you should have remembered, huh? You are just that type of weirdo that frightens me online and now fk you and your strange request. For all I know you could be the same creep that recognized my full face from another site and walked up to me that time cussing. Fk you.
Oh, and what's strange about my request??? Asking you the date you got married is a strange request. No, asking someone for their address is strange, can a person sniff your underwear or some strange shyt of that nature. But asking you to verify a date that you claim to have gotten married is not strange. You simply don't remember, and my job here is done. For all those who still had some sort of doubt about the validity of your so call marriage, can now rest assure that you are the typical bitter black woman who lies about everything just to get her way. Oh, and I graduate high school in May of 1998. See how simple that was??? I passed the ASVAB on Dec. 16 1996, which was on a Monday, the day after my grandfather passed away in Lafayette La. Did basic training in Fort Sill in Oklahoma.See, it's just dates, because without my social, name, or any other important info that can link you to me, then I'm completely safe. So don't give me that crap about not giving me your marriage date because you full of it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#283 May 5, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Uhh, yea whatever. I do remember, but you don't. Now you're gonna take your psychotic lies to another level with this crap right here. Really, a person online recognized you and started cussing??? SMH You are too much. All you had to do was say I got married on such and such a date. But you're digging deep into your bag of evasive tactics to try to sway me into no longer asking you your marriage date. Newsflash Capree, if the picture in your avatar is you, then you telling me a simple date won't make or break anything. You've supposedly put your pic online (which I doubt) along with the mountain of evil shyt you have said about black men, and you think a simple date you exchange vows is gonna make a difference. No, fck you. Because you're full of lies selling people wolf tickets about your intentions. If you're so concerned about your safety as you claim, then take down your pic and stop posting. But your azz is not afraid of any such thing, and nobody came at your lying azz cussing. How the hell can anybody be absolutely positive that you are the person from what they've seen online??? Mistaken identity happen all the time, but you expect me to believe that somebody recognized your face from another site and spotted you on the street. MAN GTFOH with that BS. with your lying azz.
Yes that person did jump me because he recognized my picture online! I was advised not to give out too much personal info on myself that could lead back to me. Why in the hell do you think my picture on here is so cover, da duh??? It's ok to tell you that I am married to a white man because today many black women are but I am not about to give your crazy azz specific dates.

Level 3

Location hidden

#284 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that person did jump me because he recognized my picture online! I was advised not to give out too much personal info on myself that could lead back to me. Why in the hell do you think my picture on here is so cover, da duh??? It's ok to tell you that I am married to a white man because today many black women are but I am not about to give your crazy azz specific dates.
Oh shut the fck up with your lying azz. Anybody who is willing to post a pic of themselves, would not be worried about dates. And I'm not asking a specific date, just the month and the year. That's it. You're not telling me what city, state, exact date, country or the name of your husband. I just asked for the month and year, and the only reason you're being so evasive is because you honestly don't 'REMEMBER'.LOL

Oh, and if that is your pic, then take it down and put up another one doing the same exact thing but in different attire. You've been having that same pic up for years, so you shouldn't have much of a problem verifying your identity by posting a completely different pic covering your face the same way. I honestly believe this is someone else is pic. Though it's not glamorous nor hideous, I don't believe it's you. But if you choose not to,which I'm sure you will decline, then post the month and year of your marriage. The month and year of your so call marriage will bring no harm to anyone. All it will do is reveal what I and everyone else on here already know.

OH, AND STOP LYING ABOUT SOMEBODY ATTACKING YOU OFFLINE. Because had that really happened, then you wouldn't have this fictitious pic of yourself up right now. COMMON SENSE CAPREE.

Level 3

Location hidden

#285 May 5, 2013
I GOT CAPREE ON THE ROPES YA'LL. LOL One thing about a lie, it's hard to remember small details. I can remember the truth about my high school graduation, ASVAB testing date, college enrollment and dropout, VOTECH enrollment, and specific accomplishments and accolades because they are truthful. If I were married, I would be able to give out specific date with no hesitation, but when you lie, these things are hard to remember.LOL One thing about Capree, she refuses to admit she's lying. Which makes this even more entertaining.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#286 May 6, 2013
He's OK, but he ain't all that. Calvin from House of Payne is just average to me.
When Bullies Attack

Powell, OH

#287 May 6, 2013
..Capree was bullied!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#288 May 6, 2013
BM Moving ON--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
If BW acted normal, were not obese, had a loving nurturing side, we BM wouldn't need to go with anyone else. But you BW are the worse of women so why should we suffer especially when we have non BW literally worshiping us? Besides, our Black genes are very dominant so our children still look Black maybe a little lighter in skin color. And we don't tell them to hate their Black side unlike BW do.
MACEO

Black men act "Irresponsible" and live off women! LMAO They have the worse stats of all races, don't marry and abandon 80% of their children and don't teach or guide the next generation which is a death sentence.

I see Black women doing the same thing to black men; MOVING ON! Nor do they want you; most women that I know even if their not dating; they don't want t Black man!

You can't blame them!

Everybody has the same horror story! You can't ask for quality when your a "Garbage man" and have nothing to parnter LMAO
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#289 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I dare you to find and post that post where I claim to be that darker skin English women that looks nothing like me! Or shut the fk with your lies! I even found the youtube clip of her for you so now you find my original post! Yes I am calling your trifling azz out as a liar so prove that you are not by finding that so-called post I maded say that that girl was men and her bf is my husband!
Capree

Me and my friends talk about men like MaCEO. Shy one year of 60 years old, he's harassing young Black women who are doing better than him.

If he wants Black men and women to be together why doesn't he help his young friend in his office that your age? She has "More common sense" than him and has never had a stable loving relationship from any Black men!

I think because she looked like his Mother did when she was young! I think he believe that all she deserves is to be screwed and support a Black man and get nothing in return!

Black men normally repeat what they see in their homes! When Black males use Black women they go out and expect to use and do nothing for Black women too!

If you didn't leave Black men alone; you wouldn't be married today!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#290 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Capree, we are all aware of your antics. Tell you what, tell us the date you and your husband exchanged your vows. Something tells me you won't comply.
MACEO

Why did you Ex White wife dump you? Too selfish, too self centered and not working sexually?

HB pressure and Type 1 diabetes which makes most men IMPOTENT! Most women are gone or they cheat!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#291 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you've told us you're married, so how would telling us the specific date you exchange vows will harm you??? It won't. But you're being evasive because you think I know exactly the date when you posted that crap, and you can't remember the exact date you claimed to have married. So you will come up with every possible excuse in the book to not post proof, but you don't mind telling every poster on here that your fictional husband is white. WELL IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU THAT WE MUST KNOW YOU ARE MARRIED AND THAT HE'S WHITE, THEN PROVE IT!!! If you're not willing to prove it, then I don't see the point of posting this piece of info daily. You know the saying,'PUT UP OR SHUT UP'.
MaCEO

Your weird for a 60 year old man! Ill make sure that I give Capree your information less you act like a WEIRD STARKER angry because she married a White woman!

You love and worship White women only for the last 40 years only to end up alone!

You didn't do anything for your White wife except chase WW office Sl*ts!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#292 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
Capree

Ill give you his information as he's acting Weird. He gets on Topix M but that can also be used as evidence.

MACEO is acting Weird like some Stalker and I don't know why. Him and his friends only seek and date White women while hating on Black women for the last 40 years.

Why is he so obsessed with IR BW? He spends thousands of hours harassing young IR Black women if your with a White man.

To be honest, I doubt if you would have gotten married if you dated a black man; most Black women get used and nothing to show for their time with Black males except "OOW babies"!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#293 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I never tell psychos too much about my personal life. Just prove I said such a lie by posting a post where I said that B.S.! But you can because I didn't say it!
CApree

I don't understand Maceo he's shy 1 year of being 60 years old. Why is he "Stalking you" when he invested all of his time into White women?

MACEO wouldn't even help his immediate family but he sure ran a marathon for his Ex White wife's family to be accepted! He's such a LOSER!

I don't understand hey he's "Hypocrite and Double Standards" but its not stopping Black women from moving on! lmao
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#294 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you've told us you're married, so how would telling us the specific date you exchange vows will harm you??? It won't. But you're being evasive because you think I know exactly the date when you posted that crap, and you can't remember the exact date you claimed to have married. So you will come up with every possible excuse in the book to not post proof, but you don't mind telling every poster on here that your fictional husband is white. WELL IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU THAT WE MUST KNOW YOU ARE MARRIED AND THAT HE'S WHITE, THEN PROVE IT!!! If you're not willing to prove it, then I don't see the point of posting this piece of info daily. You know the saying,'PUT UP OR SHUT UP'.
MACEO

Ill give Capree your mobile number and place of employment; your acting Weird! Its easy to report a Old Black Man Stalker they'll have all of the texts on your SMTP report on your mobile log!

Too Weird for an almost 60 year old man that was married to a WW for 20 years and chased WW for 35.

I don't understand why your angry at IR BW but I think take action maybe wise thing for her to do!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#295 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that person did jump me because he recognized my picture online! I was advised not to give out too much personal info on myself that could lead back to me. Why in the hell do you think my picture on here is so cover, da duh??? It's ok to tell you that I am married to a white man because today many black women are but I am not about to give your crazy azz specific dates.
Capree

Ill give you his information he's uses Topix Mobile but I have that too so you can report him!

MACEO has no business harassing young IR BW just because you married a White man.

I have his place of employment, where he works, his Manager etc and mobile number!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#296 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
Capree

I have a friend that's getting married to a White CEO who just retired and got involved in the environment. She went on 1-2 dates with Black men but found they were playing games, telling lies and were deceitful....hiding. She quickly dumped them the first time and she kept moving.

He asked to marry her after 6 months so they get married next week

People are going for who their attracted too. My GF said she's not giving any "Broke BM any chances nor will she be taking on and taking care of any Black man like the White women that married her Brothers do.

She said she doesn't understand why the White women take care Black men she's embarrassed to say nothing is wrong her her brother he simply doesn't want to work. He helps others, doesn't cheat on his wife (married 22 years)have 2 children. He cried racism and didn't want to work anymore! He does do a few hustlers selling T-shirts and vitamins!

Both of the women are very nice, Fat, not attractive and one is a Mormon.

I'm doing the same; I refuse to date any Black men I ignore the dating request there's always a bunch of lies, games, deceit, their always hiding their lives like MACEO! lmao

His white wife left him when he needs her the most! lmao MACEO got back what he deserved!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#297 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
I GOT CAPREE ON THE ROPES YA'LL. LOL One thing about a lie, it's hard to remember small details. I can remember the truth about my high school graduation, ASVAB testing date, college enrollment and dropout, VOTECH enrollment, and specific accomplishments and accolades because they are truthful. If I were married, I would be able to give out specific date with no hesitation, but when you lie, these things are hard to remember.LOL One thing about Capree, she refuses to admit she's lying. Which makes this even more entertaining.
MACEO

Sad for an almost 60 year old man! Ill make sure she gets all of your information since your acting Weird like some stalker!

Shaking my head!

I honestly think someone is wrong with you! Most Reclusive Losers do weird things anyway!

I think that's another reason why your Ex White wife asked for a divorce YOUR WEIRD ACTING AND OBSESSED!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#298 May 6, 2013
ChicaNegra wrote:
I really don't understand y'all. This started as a appreciation of Lance Gross who is by all means an attractive male who is African-American. Looks nothing like a monkey. Very much like a man.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...

But y'all are black people bringing other black people down. The "others" are wasting their time degrading us. We're doing it ourselves.

Who of your race hurt you deep enough for you to spew such vile ignorant misconceptions about each other? I understand some of us don't see the need for unity but don't y'all see that we are the bottom no matter where we go and there very desperately needs to be some change.
Ma'am, don't be discouraged by vile language. Just remain positive.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#299 May 6, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for the others on here, but I personally don't find this guy attractive. It has nothing to do with his ethnicity. To each their own of course. There are other or better choices out there for black males other than this guy in my opinion.
Lenny Kravitz is handsome in my opinion.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#300 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>White men have always been my personal prefer but I can still spot handsome men out from any race.

Now here is what I consider attractive/cute black men!

http://niconica.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/0...

http://api.ning.com/files/SXkMecFD1NkdOaDhEEv...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ji6iUyEn1...

http://misterlottabody.files.wordpress.com/20...
Yes, there are handsome white men as well. I will restate what I already said in a thread that Paul Walker is quite handsome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another School Shooting???? 1 min blacks are nonhuman 4
Mr. Brown 2 min TWR 49
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 4 min Julian 19
Another High School shooting 8 min TWR 7
Here I am still standing 10 min MOSES - MOSES 55
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min American first 1,126,993
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 16 min TWR 39
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 27 min Cyrus777 303
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,675
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 2 hr The Irony 50
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 7,641

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE