Whoa, Lawd! He's FINE!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#230 May 5, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
What you electronically stated here is the manifestations of irbw. This is indicative and reflective of the many YouTube videos in the honour of white men by irbw.
Irbw love to play with the hair of their halfbreed children.
Or perhaps is it that irbw want to have light half breeds for the good hair?
I'll let you in on a secret that is known to ALL black women.
For some genetic reason, making a baby with a white person does not guarantee "good" hair.
Half of biracials have frizzy nappy hair, often brown coloured hair too.
There is no biracial on Earth, whose hair can compare to my blasian fathers beautiful BLACK hair.
When black women specifically want good hair for their kids, they go to Chinese, East Asian and Indian men. You also get a child with black not brown hair from those guys.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#231 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
So you love the way you look, because non black people like it?
I don't understand your comment... all these BM love being black and love how they look, so they prove this self love by mating with non black people and creating non black kids.
If BM loved how they look, they would have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men... but White men have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men, while BM have the highest.
Actions speak louder than words, the man creates his children to be what he considers to be beautiful... white men want white wives and white kids.
Black men want white wives and kids who are more eurocentric than they themselves are.
If BW acted normal, were not obese, had a loving nurturing side, we BM wouldn't need to go with anyone else. But you BW are the worse of women so why should we suffer especially when we have non BW literally worshiping us? Besides, our Black genes are very dominant so our children still look Black maybe a little lighter in skin color. And we don't tell them to hate their Black side unlike BW do.

By teh way, more White men go outside their race then Black men do. I mean entire nations in South America were created by White men mating with native Indian women. The number of White men with Asian women is crazy! So according to your logic, WM hate the way they look too and want mixed kids, lol. In fact, when White men mix, their children come out looking NON White!

So spare me the BS.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#232 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you in on a secret that is known to ALL black women.
For some genetic reason, making a baby with a white person does not guarantee "good" hair.
Half of biracials have frizzy nappy hair, often brown coloured hair too.
There is no biracial on Earth, whose hair can compare to my blasian fathers beautiful BLACK hair.
When black women specifically want good hair for their kids, they go to Chinese, East Asian and Indian men. You also get a child with black not brown hair from those guys.
Lmbao..OMG-Sharlimarr, where have we gone wrong in this world...
We can't be so desperate to want to breed out over such superficial attributes when this act of "love making, child birth" is one that God sanctions only through marriage. lol.

This is an extreme, to really now understand the pit-falls of some black women in this day. The self appreciation and pride has been thrown out, never to return until such times appointed by the Divine.

What the hell of a comment that you just made.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#233 May 5, 2013
I would guess that this guy got his "good" hair from his mother, so he was raised being taken to the barber on a regular basis...

and this guy got his good hair from his daddy, so his mother let it grow long when he was a boy, because she had nappy hair and worshipped his hair instead of just being cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#234 May 5, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>If BW acted normal, were not obese, had a loving nurturing side, we BM wouldn't need to go with anyone else. But you BW are the worse of women so why should we suffer especially when we have non BW literally worshiping us? Besides, our Black genes are very dominant so our children still look Black maybe a little lighter in skin color. And we don't tell them to hate their Black side unlike BW do.

By teh way, more White men go outside their race then Black men do. I mean entire nations in South America were created by White men mating with native Indian women. The number of White men with Asian women is crazy! So according to your logic, WM hate the way they look too and want mixed kids, lol. In fact, when White men mix, their children come out looking NON White!

So spare me the BS.
There's nothing wrong with IR. I think it's wonderful.

However no need to blame others for what you do. I didn't marry my white husband because of issues that some black men have. I completely fell in love with him. We have 3 adorable sons now.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#235 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I would guess that this guy got his "good" hair from his mother, so he was raised being taken to the barber on a regular basis...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bcMdRrfg1SMXX

and this guy got his good hair from his daddy, so his mother let it grow long when he was a boy, because she had nappy hair and worshipped his hair instead of just being cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope you're not condoning IR due to issues with hair. There's more to a person than that.
Anonymous

United States

#236 May 5, 2013
LawOfAttractive wrote:
http://www.browngirlgumbo.com/ wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Lan ce-Gross.jpg
Lance Gross is a handsome guy.
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#237 May 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Lance Gross is a handsome guy.
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...
I find other men to be more handsome than him.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#238 May 5, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not condoning IR due to issues with hair. There's more to a person than that.
But phoenix, why did you go down this road of dating a white man?
Give us the real reason.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#239 May 5, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>But phoenix, why did you go down this road of dating a white man?
Give us the real reason.
I fell in love.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#240 May 5, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>But phoenix, why did you go down this road of dating a white man?
Give us the real reason.
We are celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary next month. We have 3 adorable sons.
Anonymous

United States

#241 May 5, 2013
I wouldn't call him the best of the best. Still a good look though and I wanted to post a better pic than the OPs where he's making that stupid face.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#242 May 5, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I wouldn't call him the best of the best. Still a good look though and I wanted to post a better pic than the OPs where he's making that stupid face.
You like what you like and there's nothing wrong with that.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#244 May 5, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text>Another fictitious sheboon. What on earth, would cause your Infatuations with the same men you hate.....negro bucks! Your another self loathing ape face oreo, who dreams of being white. Now we all know why your bearing false witness on a white man. Your full of it!!
God loves you. Turn to Him and let go hate and prejudice before it consumes you.
London

Powell, OH

#246 May 5, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Most black men can't support a family because of economic oppression and black male-female relationship dysfunction fostered by white supremacy.White women are a suitable alternative for black men not because of superficial things like phenotype(hair,facial features,skin color)it's because most white women are raised in a stable TWO parent household thus have much better understanding of the male-female dynamic.
I also feel this is the reason behind AAW's attraction to white males.They've(WM) never had their families torn apart so they have a much better grasp of how to conduct a proper relationship with women.
The country is over 70% white. It's simply more ww and coupled that with racism both bm and some ww have for bw, you will innately have more ir couples. Nothing more, nothing less. Black guys getting with ww and getting praised for doing absolutely nothing while with ww makes bm less valuable to bw. They aren't wanted if they were ever wanted in the first place. It's not a loss. It's an awakening. There is no economic oppression, black guys in general just don't want to work for anything. They believe they are supreme to everyone and white America is using this weakness and character flaw to put the nail on the coffin on blacks in America.**shrugs**.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#247 May 5, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, non BM don't even consider you in their equation 9/10 times. So you can drool over them, but they see you as only Shaniqua's with bad attitudes who serve them at McDonalds.
Secondly, the reason you are upset and bitter is because you are frustrated. Non BM don't give you play and BM get a lot of play from non BW.
MACEO

Capree is married to a White man who has more and acquired more than you and they're 30 years younger! LMAO

You lost the little you had! LMAO

I haven't had any problems getting any dates, I don't date or respond to any black men's emails on dating sites! LMAO I went Horseback riding a Brother with a White woman found out I was on a date with the guy that owned the horses, he kept looking he was hot as hell! LMAO

He kept looking at me cutting his eyes sideways, I laughed. I said I'm having a good time, I can't wait until we get together and I giggled!

He was MAD! LMAO

He has a nice home and a couple of horses.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#248 May 5, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Pay MACEO no attention he lost everything chasing WW Sl*ts and acting like a DOG!
Now he's harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than he because he's bitter!
Maceo biggest fear came upon him. He continued to say "Nobody wants Black women but Black women are steadily marrying out the race and taking their wealth and education with them!
Apparently many Black women are "fed up" with Black males don't care and are moving on!
Never in a Million years did MACEO Except Black women to be with White men! LMAO
True.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#249 May 5, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull up your Indianapolis proxy NOW or STFU...
...troll.
Aren't you something, smh.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#250 May 5, 2013
Shalimar's comment should not overlooked because it's the truth. Fact is BM has the highest rate in IR relationships or marriages while WM have the lowest rate. Yet many of these same men (and some BW) will be quick to call someone else a self-hater. Look at yourselves in the mirror is all I have to say.

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#253 May 5, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Shalimar's comment should not overlooked because it's the truth. Fact is BM has the highest rate in IR relationships or marriages while WM have the lowest rate. Yet many of these same men (and some BW) will be quick to call someone else a self-hater. Look at yourselves in the mirror is all I have to say.
Co-sign! They are the biggest hypocrites and self haters in the country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jax is gay!! Axe asked me to marry him and I sa... 2 min Jax 10
African American Dating 4 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 22 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 27 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 29 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 36 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 42 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 54 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web