Comments
181 - 200 of 701 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2013
black royalty

United States

#202 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Who said you did? I was only rely back to your comment that white women uplift black men more or at all.
what??
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#203 May 4, 2013
black royalty wrote:
<quoted text>lol Im not dissatisfied, its just my choice, maybe you should re-read what i said

"actually i use to bragg on bw, in fact i preferred dark skin bw only but i stopped bragging on bw because of people like you who speak of bm being a monkey and all of that. You not the only one who do it neither"
that means i stopped bragging on here sense i get ignored and no credit for it and just get put down like capree do and from the other bw on here but in real life i bragg and get credit from bw but that don't mean Im dissatisfied cause my point of doing it is to help them shine brighter. if they pay attention or not Im still gonna be happy but you a dude so why do you care so much anyway? i can use whatever name i wanna use
Perhaps you should focus on uplifting yourself and other people who are positive. As the bible states not everyone desires to be saved. You can't assist those who refuse your help. Some black women and black men are beyond hopeless. I'm not a man.
Bob

Manchester, UK

#204 May 4, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Here is one source of many I am sure that will also give incite into interracial marriages amongst white men and Asian women here in the U.S. anyway. Below....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marr...
Overall, WHITES tend to be the biggest self-lovers as the majority of white men and white women marry one another. It's a disturbing statistic in the AA community on black men marrying black women. In the words of BLACKS on here, THIS could be described as self-hate. Not my logic, only the logic of most blacks on here and in reality. Marriages between whites and Asians are increasing I must say but still whites seem to be the only group to love themselves and majority don't suffer from self hatred or being bitter towards each other by gender.
It's only becuase they are a majority and nothing more, being the majority most of the ir is with them, by numbers alone they are doing most of the dating out, but of course when we look at the percentages it's less. In white countries it's hard for other people to have their own when the whites make it hard on you to thrive to have your own communities because they want it to be a white ruled country, so other races will mix. Whites date out more than any others around the world they will live there and marry other or even in their own countries. Most countries the majority date the majority duh!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Pacoima, CA

#205 May 4, 2013
Bob,

You made little sense thete. We can debate opinion, not facts. Read it again. Also please check out my thread - Most DESIRED men by race.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Pacoima, CA

#206 May 4, 2013
*there

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#207 May 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should focus on uplifting yourself and other people who are positive. As the bible states not everyone desires to be saved. You can't assist those who refuse your help. Some black women and black men are beyond hopeless. I'm not a man.
God and Jesus can be your saviors but not mere man who full of fault and doubts themselves. Who is to say another person is even qualified to save another or his/her's way is the right way. I agree all human being should work on uplifting themselves then giving advice to other from their own knowledge and experience but never trying to be another's salvation which is the job of higher powers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#208 May 4, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only becuase they are a majority and nothing more, being the majority most of the ir is with them, by numbers alone they are doing most of the dating out, but of course when we look at the percentages it's less. In white countries it's hard for other people to have their own when the whites make it hard on you to thrive to have your own communities because they want it to be a white ruled country, so other races will mix. Whites date out more than any others around the world they will live there and marry other or even in their own countries. Most countries the majority date the majority duh!

I am married to a white man and acquainted with many so I hate it when black people act like whites are almighty and have the woo powers to make or break us black people. Whites put their pants on one leg at a time also. Yeah it's tougher for a black person to make it in a white society but if you are determined you can make it yourself. So stop using the so-called great and power whites behind the curtain as an excuse.

Level 8

Location hidden

#213 May 4, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
Lol Capree admits to being in her mid 30's but showed us a youtube vid last year of a girl in her early 20's that was getting married and claimed it was her. Smh.
What in the hell are you talking about???? I never claimed I was anyone! My husband is in his early 30s and I am in my mid 30s and we have been together for years so what in the world are you babbling about????
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#214 May 4, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
What I say about who the is not only true; it is true for any race of men including your hated black men.
All men see the necessity of the continuance of their genetics.Sure there those that will stray for sexual adventure,novelty , curiosity but most men see the continuance of their race in their own women.For you all to simply minimize some black men's desire for white females as some sort skin or hair fetish shows the shallowness of your thinking.
AAW it's your attitude and rapidly declining attractiveness that makes you bad relationship material.Get that once superior physique together and check that mouthpeice!
You chased after and married Poor White Trash for the last 35 years! I think your Absentee Father was a janitor or a Garbage man!

For some reason; you love Poor White trashy women but your still alone!

Why would you get upset a IR BW when they simply don't want losers like yourself?

Besides, your arguing with Capree who is 30 years younger than you. your not married nor dating anymore; your White wife dumped you!

You hate Black women especially the ones who accomplished more than you which are many! lm ao
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#215 May 5, 2013
Enki--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Most black men can't support a family because of economic oppression and black male-female relationship dysfunction fostered by white supremacy.White women are a suitable alternative for black men not because of superficial things like phenotype(hair,facial features,skin color)it's because most white women are raised in a stable TWO parent household thus have much better understanding of the male-female dynamic.
I also feel this is the reason behind AAW's attraction to white males.They've(WM) never had their families torn apart so they have a much better grasp of how to conduct a proper relationship with women.
MACEO

I see "Too many marginal wh*res" like yourself!

Black men like yourself refuse to do anything to advance your careers. You spend more time "Chasin WW Puzzy" than investing in yourself, family or others! You were so selfish that you even refused to help your White wife even though she was the bread winner!

Stop blaming white men for not working on your life. All you did was chase A** and hate on Black women logging in thousands of hours and you have nothing to show for your life or time!

Your angry because Black women work hard, advanced and moved ahead but you didn't do anything!

Now that your almost 60 years old; you look foolish!

It maybe why your so reclusive and don't hang around others because they will see it too and talk about you behind your back and laugh!

Your right about the stability part, as my GF is getting married in 6 months to a White man. She said the few Black men she met played too many games and had too many excuses so she met a well off Environmentalist who treats her well. All of her Brothers are married to White women but none of them are successful they live off their wives like Jeff lives off his White wife!

My GF's and most women in BWE don't want Black men because they see "Too many Black men like you"!

You didn't do "Schitt with your life" nor did you help others! You were only about yourself even in your marriage!

Your the Wrong man for alot of women and its not a White or Black thing your just selfish and self centered!

You deserve to be alone!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#216 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you talking about???? I never claimed I was anyone! My husband is in his early 30s and I am in my mid 30s and we have been together for years so what in the world are you babbling about????
Capree

Pay MACEO no attention he lost everything chasing WW Sl*ts and acting like a DOG!

Now he's harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than he because he's bitter!

Maceo biggest fear came upon him. He continued to say "Nobody wants Black women but Black women are steadily marrying out the race and taking their wealth and education with them!

Apparently many Black women are "fed up" with Black males don't care and are moving on!

Never in a Million years did MACEO Except Black women to be with White men! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#219 May 5, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text> your a stanking white sissie! You crakkkas are obsessed with us. I hate you and your whitewashed black dykie sluts. Take your beasts and leave.
MACEO

You wanted to be White man so damn bad it wasn't funny! I think you found out you couldn't! lmao
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#221 May 5, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text> whateva capree.AKA white sissie.
MACEO

I think the only Sissy is you and your close to 60 years old. Capree only has one profile but you act foolish for an almost 60 year old man

I can see why Black women werent' interested in you1 What a big difference dating White men and other races of men. Not only are they more mature but they act childish !

Its so nice not having to deal with Baby Boys and loser!
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#222 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know how most black men have a double-stand and lets be real most black men don't look as good on their best day as a man like Venus William's new model boyfriend looks on his worst day so why did you even bother in your first post to post a plain, stupid looking, winking black clown like him??? Black men, 9 out of 10 times will post some white woman or Latina to represent what they see as beauty over the most stunning of black women. So why do some of us black women continue to uplift so some plain to ugly average black men (if the black man was drop dead gorgeous, I could see it better)over the many more handsome nonblack men out here especially when black men don't uplift black women over any nonblack women?
First of all, non BM don't even consider you in their equation 9/10 times. So you can drool over them, but they see you as only Shaniqua's with bad attitudes who serve them at McDonalds.

Secondly, the reason you are upset and bitter is because you are frustrated. Non BM don't give you play and BM get a lot of play from non BW.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#223 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
urrrr, Venus looks like the Black guy in the first picture, lmbao!

That white guy obviously is just after her money. But I bet you he will never marry her and bring her home to momma.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#224 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men may need to continue their genetics but not black men who acts as though they hate being black and hate their black offsprings. That's why many black men will not support their black kids and runs off abandoning with out a slice of bread to eat. Plus these black men have had so many biracial babies that we have a new population of mixed people not wanting to be identified as black.
You have to be kidding me.

When BM have children with non BW, they never push the Black side of their children aside like BW do.

BM love being BM. We are the most Alpha of males. We don't have problems getting with non BW.

On the other hand, when a BW actually gets impregnated by a non BM (rarer these days compared BM getting non BW pregnant) she will do anything to subjegate her children's Black side. If it wasn't for BM, Blackness would be dead.

BM love the way we look. It is admired by non Black women.

BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#225 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
" WOMEN OF EVERY RACE ARE ATTRACTED TO US BLACK MEN"??? That's easy to say but where is the proof? Stats will should you that black men are at the bottom(if at all) of most average to above average nonblack women. Most to all Asian, Arab, Indian and Mexican women will have nothing to do with black men and most attractive white women will only deal with black men who well off. The only nonblack women that black men get are plain, fat or ugly white women and a few biracial (mixed with black ) Latinas.
Then explain why BM are found the MOST attracctive in this research study conducted by a White man?

"Black male faces, on average, were rated as most attractive, followed by white faces and then Asian, while for females Asian faces were seen as the most attractive on average, followed by white and then black faces."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/...

BM # 1
BW LAST

And this study was done by White men, lmbao!!
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#226 May 5, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
Lol Capree admits to being in her mid 30's but showed us a youtube vid last year of a girl in her early 20's that was getting married and claimed it was her. Smh.
She also claims to be married to a White man who makes 300K a year, lmbao.

I guess unicorns and candy rain drops exist too.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#228 May 5, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding me.
When BM have children with non BW, they never push the Black side of their children aside like BW do.
BM love being BM. We are the most Alpha of males. We don't have problems getting with non BW.
On the other hand, when a BW actually gets impregnated by a non BM (rarer these days compared BM getting non BW pregnant) she will do anything to subjegate her children's Black side. If it wasn't for BM, Blackness would be dead.
BM love the way we look. It is admired by non Black women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o-4a1Gil_zoXX
So you love the way you look, because non black people like it?
I don't understand your comment... all these BM love being black and love how they look, so they prove this self love by mating with non black people and creating non black kids.

If BM loved how they look, they would have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men... but White men have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men, while BM have the highest.
Actions speak louder than words, the man creates his children to be what he considers to be beautiful... white men want white wives and white kids.
Black men want white wives and kids who are more eurocentric than they themselves are.

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#229 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
So you love the way you look, because non black people like it?
I don't understand your comment... all these BM love being black and love how they look, so they prove this self love by mating with non black people and creating non black kids.
If BM loved how they look, they would have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men... but White men have the lowest IR marriage rates out of all men, while BM have the highest.
Actions speak louder than words, the man creates his children to be what he considers to be beautiful... white men want white wives and white kids.
Black men want white wives and kids who are more eurocentric than they themselves are.
What you electronically stated here is the manifestations of irbw. This is indicative and reflective of the many YouTube videos in the honour of white men by irbw.

Irbw love to play with the hair of their halfbreed children.

Or perhaps is it that irbw want to have light half breeds for the good hair?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,984
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,100,133
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 10 min OOO 327
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 10 min Phoenix Ascended 294
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 4,674
This day in history: "I have a dream" speech 16 min Erique 4
I have no plan.................................... 20 min Enough 115
There's A War On The Black Male 45 min MAX-- 458
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 46 min MsNewNew 3,080
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr RFD 120,506
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search