Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LawOfAttractive wrote:
http://www.browngirlgumbo.com/ wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Lan ce-Gross.jpg
Damn! You must literally fall in love at the zoo!
Asphalt Jungle

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LawOfAttractive wrote:
http://www.browngirlgumbo.com/ wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Lan ce-Gross.jpg
He looks like a d*ck with ears.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Asphalt Jungle wrote:
<quoted text> He looks like a d*ck with ears.
We black women as a whole need to stop it! Boasting and uplifting black men who look like clowns and wild beasts! Black men usually won't brag on black women unless they are fine as hell or high yellow. Please lets bring up our standards!

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please lets bring up our standards!
Thats a joke, right?
What are the standards that aaw women have? lmbao.

The day when the aaw can raise her children, make a house a home, stop sleeping with multiple men in one day and then getting all confused as to who the baby daddy is, stop being loud, rude and obnoxious in public, then i will say otherwise..otherwise, none of y'all are worth any good.

This is why Naomi's white Russian husband has dumped her. smfh.

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't stand far from the gates either.

Have you considered losing a few pounds, you look rather gross with your fat and puffy face.

“Jesus is my buddy”

Since: Aug 11

I just love him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

No this is sexy http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/26/eG...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a joke, right?
What are the standards that aaw women have? lmbao.
The day when the aaw can raise her children, make a house a home, stop sleeping with multiple men in one day and then getting all confused as to who the baby daddy is, stop being loud, rude and obnoxious in public, then i will say otherwise..otherwise, none of y'all are worth any good.
This is why Naomi's white Russian husband has dumped her. smfh.
Todays black women standards very different than your mother's!

1. To be treated with respect and consideration

2. Men must about their own and have as much or more to bring to the the table.

3. Men must have a job or step to the left!

4. Men are lucky because they are not judged as harshly by women like women are judge by men based on appearance but don't act like you are all that when you are not even handsome.

5. Most black women don't want just booty calls and oowkids so if men are not marriage minded then get to stepping.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Attractive men.
Thanks girlie. Totally my type of men, all of them!
ALERT

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

He is not cute .i think it's the stupid face expression he made . TURN OFF
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey capree what do you call a black women who is in a relationship with a white man? THE HELP, get it a MAID. capree arent you a childless wife at home cooking, and cleaning, washing the white mans stuff. lol your sad.
http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/...
First off my husband loved me enough to put a huge diamond ring it, he brought me a beautiful home and left it up to me whether I wanted to work outside or inside our beautiful home and see to our domestic business because he makes enough money to support me either way. Black men almost away insist their women go out and work like dogs then drag home and be their full-time house cleaner, dish washing and cook yet most black men have a big problem with me being a stay at home wife with my husband paying all of our bill while I clean our home at my leisure and cook my husband delicious high-end meals to come home to. I love taking good care of my husband and our home.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
\
So when are you going to make a child for your white massaa? or are your insides more messed up as your brain lol. you broken Womb slave bi/tch.
He is my white kight who sat me up as his black queen on the throne, higher than you black men will.

Since: Jan 11

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I really don't understand y'all. This started as a appreciation of Lance Gross who is by all means an attractive male who is African-American. Looks nothing like a monkey. Very much like a man.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...

But y'all are black people bringing other black people down. The "others" are wasting their time degrading us. We're doing it ourselves.

Who of your race hurt you deep enough for you to spew such vile ignorant misconceptions about each other? I understand some of us don't see the need for unity but don't y'all see that we are the bottom no matter where we go and there very desperately needs to be some change.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ChicaNegra wrote:
I really don't understand y'all. This started as a appreciation of Lance Gross who is by all means an attractive male who is African-American. Looks nothing like a monkey. Very much like a man.
But y'all are black people bringing other black people down. The "others" are wasting their time degrading us. We're doing it ourselves.
Who of your race hurt you deep enough for you to spew such vile ignorant misconceptions about each other? I understand some of us don't see the need for unity but don't y'all see that we are the bottom no matter where we go and there very desperately needs to be some change.
I can't speak for the others on here, but I personally don't find this guy attractive. It has nothing to do with his ethnicity. To each their own of course. There are other or better choices out there for black males other than this guy in my opinion.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol now Capree that guy is kind of cute but I know you wouldn't admit it because you are a hater of BM.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ChicaNegra wrote:
He's not ugly but plain looking.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lol u gotta be kidding me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••