I have not been on topix in a long time

I have not been on topix in a long time

Posted in the African-American Forum

eggs delight mcmuffin

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2013
So I see that you all have allowed racist whites to take over this forum there were always white trolls but the amount now is excessive and flooded just wondering when this happened yes they can be ignored but its like every other topic not to mention the normal idiotic post's the black men make some sh/t never changes

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Im still here.. Ha ha ha ha ha
speakit

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Yes I see idk how this site gets old after a while and for Gmork that's not true I spent several months in Europe with a middle Eastern man and there was everything but hate
speakit-e delightmc

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Im not lying im mixed most people don't think im black but he was not racist there are not many black people in Europe when we saw this African couple he said "hey look black people cool" lol also he said that they don't like "red guys" meaning white people he looks rather white himself blue eyes etc but he hates when people mistake them for white also another male friend in Europe is not racist and he is white but he says I don't look black they are different there white people here are racist so you should speak from you're white American stand point can't speak for other races just like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,420,753
blacks are ruining America (Dec '10) 4 min joe 646
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 4 min Mike NY 11
30 more non work related emails (about Benghazi... 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 8
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 409
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 18 min fluer 306
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 25 min Mike NY 124
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Senior Pastor Snowe 616
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web