Black men have allowed the white mans...

Black men have allowed the white mans media to brainwash them.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
For Real

London, UK

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Views?..
Beatrice

Hermitage, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2012
We know what you folks consider "brainwashing"....wh en the media says something truthful about blacks that you don't like hearing.
Kay Rich

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 8, 2012
What we need is more outlets and publications dedicated to Black men. This way we can portray ourselves in a positive manner. I found a Black men's magazine that absolutely love. It is http://www.regalmag.com .
For Real

London, UK

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Beatrice wrote:
We know what you folks consider "brainwashing"....wh en the media says something truthful about blacks that you don't like hearing.
No Mrs Trailor trash hill billy fat bitch'trice. We mean when the evil white man has subconciously brainwashed black men by bombarding them (From young) with white images of white woman or lighter woman looking close to white. Simple :)
For Real

London, UK

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Thanks Kay Rich! X
Cold river

Fresno, CA

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Why would white men want black men to desire white women?
If you take a minute to browse around any white nationalist forum, you'll quickly see that race mixing isn't something they endorse.
If you've been brainwashed into anything, its believing that the white man wants anything to do with you (with outsourcing and immigration- the white man doesn't need blacks to fulfill any particular labor role- which is why so many young black men are being shuttled into the prisons.)

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Explain?
karen

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Cold river wrote:
because you have to love wm in order to love ww...that is a non threat to the current system. only ignorant racists don't know this is all by design.

so basically..get with who you love. love is the only way to truly be happy..quit focusing on race.

the race thing is dead and has been so for a longtime. blacks are being wiped out -worldwide.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Black Women have been brainwashed too ''Big Time'' i do not know why they never talk about how much their shit stinks.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Black people simply have no control of the media, and our image, or how they potray us. The look for our negatives a lot.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#12 Aug 9, 2012
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mrs Trailor trash hill billy fat bitch'trice. We mean when the evil white man has subconciously brainwashed black men by bombarding them (From young) with white images of white woman or lighter woman looking close to white. Simple :)
Yes they have and they are eally going for it now. Whenever I turn on the TV all I see is black men with non black women and it is just getting beyond a joke. The media banned black love a long time ago and now you will not see any apartv from the older generation who will not be producing children.

I guess they want black men to be with anyone but a black woman so that the black race fails in the West. They lawd footballers like Ballotelli and Cole etc but when Defoe was with Alexandra Burke the media behaved as if it was the worst thing in the world for them and I hate Jermaine for allowing them to manipulate him into getting off with that ugly fat white girl. I have no respect for him. The least he could have done -since he wasn't man enough to take the abuse- was to dump her respectfully but no, he had to humiliate her with an ugly bird who no one would look twice at apart from a thirsty black man.

Yes the media have made war with black men and woman and it is no surprise that there is high numbers of IR in the UK

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#13 Aug 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Black people simply have no control of the media, and our image, or how they potray us. The look for our negatives a lot.
It is only black women that are promoted in a negative way. Almost every programme on the TV has a black man in it but black females are a rarity. It is like that also in films. I watch so many films where a black male is present and he is accepted into the white community and he is one of the boys etc but where is the black female? if she is even in a film -which is very rare
- she is always portrayed as a b!tch, overweight, ugly, aggressive etc. It is black males who the world are being taught are OK, we like black men but we hate black women so black men have a far easier tinme of it if you ask me.
Prophet

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
We must ignore the majority of people. And dont watch TV or read blogs/magazine articles. There are a few positive movies like Freestyle its a UK movie about a poor guy trying to do better. And a bougie girl trying to struggle between her dream and her mother's goal.
Carol

Orem, UT

#15 Aug 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only black women that are promoted in a negative way. Almost every programme on the TV has a black man in it but black females are a rarity. It is like that also in films. I watch so many films where a black male is present and he is accepted into the white community and he is one of the boys etc but where is the black female? if she is even in a film -which is very rare
- she is always portrayed as a b!tch, overweight, ugly, aggressive etc. It is black males who the world are being taught are OK, we like black men but we hate black women so black men have a far easier tinme of it if you ask me.
He knows this, he's a fraud in more ways than one.
tammy

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they have and they are eally going for it now. Whenever I turn on the TV all I see is black men with non black women and it is just getting beyond a joke. The media banned black love a long time ago and now you will not see any apartv from the older generation who will not be producing children.
I guess they want black men to be with anyone but a black woman so that the black race fails in the West. They lawd footballers like Ballotelli and Cole etc but when Defoe was with Alexandra Burke the media behaved as if it was the worst thing in the world for them and I hate Jermaine for allowing them to manipulate him into getting off with that ugly fat white girl. I have no respect for him. The least he could have done -since he wasn't man enough to take the abuse- was to dump her respectfully but no, he had to humiliate her with an ugly bird who no one would look twice at apart from a thirsty black man.
Yes the media have made war with black men and woman and it is no surprise that there is high numbers of IR in the UK
oh well. it's probably better to be hated then if in order to be liked you have to sell your soul. i don't know why bw are still agreeing to these roles. it's no different from when bm would take shucking and jiving roles and then complain about them. granted lots of those women aren't bw- they are biracials or mixed but still. i wouldn't even mention this stuff if i were a bw. they are clowns for whites- both bm and those women who agree to those roles.

i don't know why bw just don't learn to ignore mass media..it is an industry targeted for wp anyway.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos they? I think it would be great if black men chose to stick with black women, they however choose not to.
Carol

Orem, UT

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Cold river wrote:
If you take a minute to browse around any white nationalist forum, you'll quickly see that race mixing isn't something they endorse.
If you've been brainwashed into anything, its believing that the white man wants anything to do with you (with outsourcing and immigration- the white man doesn't need blacks to fulfill any particular labor role- which is why so many young black men are being shuttled into the prisons.)
It's to break up/control the blk community/family ...

by controlling it's head (the blk man)....

whites are uing blk men to destroy, degrade their own community.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#19 Aug 9, 2012
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh well. it's probably better to be hated then if in order to be liked you have to sell your soul. i don't know why bw are still agreeing to these roles. it's no different from when bm would take shucking and jiving roles and then complain about them. granted lots of those women aren't bw- they are biracials or mixed but still. i wouldn't even mention this stuff if i were a bw. they are clowns for whites- both bm and those women who agree to those roles.
i don't know why bw just don't learn to ignore mass media..it is an industry targeted for wp anyway.
Ignorance is bliss. To ignore it you are allowing it to continue. Many folks in the world don't get to see or interact with black folk esp women so they base alot of their ideas and opinions about black females from what they see in the media and that is where all of the problems start. If you don't care about your image or how it is portrayed then why should the white media?

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos they? I think it would be great if black men chose to stick with black women, they however choose not to.
Because they ae weak and immature and seem to have a need to have what the white man has. I see black men all of the time with basic white women who I am sure many attractive black women would rate higher than but these black men don't value us in the same way as they value white skin.

The only images they see of black women in the media are the angry, ugly, obese negative ones so obviously if you are a black man and you are weak then it is a no brainer. Get a white woman and life is good. They are bombarded with IR on the TV, you hardly ever see a black female in the UK on the tele. All of the sports stars are with white women and so are the actors and the politicians. I guess that black men were the easiest to manipulate. They could never have done this with black women and by the way I am IR myself but I have to fight for the image of the black woman since that is what bothers me.
tammy

Columbus, OH

#21 Aug 9, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss. To ignore it you are allowing it to continue. Many folks in the world don't get to see or interact with black folk esp women so they base alot of their ideas and opinions about black females from what they see in the media and that is where all of the problems start. If you don't care about your image or how it is portrayed then why should the white media?
Well the best thing to do is counter the imaging with your own. Obviously those in mass media are putting out what the masses either want to see or don't care enough to speak out against. Bw are the least powerful group in the world..you aren't going to sway mass media. Sorry. Simply form your own counter in regards to it. But at the end of the day folks believe what they want. And like it or not people love to pick on those who have no power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,746,022
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 3 min Hmm 15
This black man has returned. 5 min Roofis schools th... 98
Racism in America (May '17) 9 min Savant 1,413
Why do blacks murder so much? 10 min Roofis da thrilla... 74
What real African albinos look like! 13 min A CHOCOLATE STORM 33
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 15 min KIP 140
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr blacks only and a... 51