Fellas,Could You Date A Pregnant Woman ?

Created by Esquinas on Mar 6, 2008

672 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

Are You Crazy?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#124 Nov 21, 2011
NoUDidntDidU wrote:
<quoted text> This may be true but in her story she went from one relationship which turned on her and lead her quickly to another bad relationship in which she turned up pregnant and even though she does not plan on being with this man, it says to me that you need to take sometime out and love yourself and then things may work out better the next time you meet someone. You don't always have to be in a relationship. Thatís the problem with some people today. You think you need someone to make you whole. You need to make sure you are in the right frame of mind before involving yourself with someone else so that you won't bring them down w/ your own issues and insecurities. How can someone give you what you want if you donít even know what it is that you want yourself?
Here, here!

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#125 Nov 21, 2011
No dating.
Friend maybe.
Not going to support anyone's child or family. And let them know right from the beginning so they could move on.
Didn't want to waste her time or mine on this.
Plenty of guys out there she could date or marry.

“They gon love me”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

for my Ambition!!

#126 Nov 21, 2011
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Here, here!
I'm trying to tell ya! I may be young, but I been around enough people w/ bad attitudes and bad habits to know better...

Level 8

Location hidden

#127 Nov 21, 2011
NoUDidntDidU wrote:
<quoted text> I'm trying to tell ya! I may be young, but I been around enough people w/ bad attitudes and bad habits to know better...
In spite of your youth, you're definately on to somthing!
naja11

South Africa

#128 Nov 30, 2011
im actualy datin a pregnant grl peeps.at frst i thot it was vry weird the way i was atracted to her and i decided that i was goin to avoid her bt w ended up dating.we are the closet frends and best lovers ever and most peeps thinks that i am the father of the baby.i love her and she loves m more.we alwas ask ech ada y w dnt met ten yrs ago coz we sem so perfect despite the fact dat she is pregnant wit anada man,s child. i have dated a lot of grls and i have 2kids wit 2dfrent wman and sh nows this and acepted them as hers.we are both fanancialy sound and we spoil ech ada jst lik an other coupl.we had a problem at 1st coz her ex bf wo gav her da kid was alws caling her thretening her until 1day i answered the 4ne and told him that if he wasnt able to stand up for his shit sum1 was gona do the job for him and ever since that he never cald her again.Now for thos wo think i am crazy i wana say late be crazy an c wer my crazines wil tak m 2 ok.
Beto

Dallas, TX

#129 Dec 3, 2011
I met my girl, she is 3months pregnant, I'm madly in love with her she does not know who the daddy is &that's ok with me I don't have to worry about him, we are getting married on new years eve 2012 ,her mom &sisters are very supportive &excited. She is 25 y/0 & beautiful,she has a 12 yr.old daughter(yes she got preggo @13) daddy unknown, I'm 49 &in love, she may possibly b having twins race unknown, my soon to b wife. Stated that our babies may b inter racisal (black) bcuz she only slept w black guys.as far as who he is its better not knowing all hat matters is that the babies are healthy I will b lisred as daddy on birth certificate our families are expecting a black baby everyone is happy so to all u guys if u love ur pregnant girl &she s carrying anither mans baby who cares just b the best daddy u can to ur colorful family.
Matt

United States

#130 Dec 3, 2011
You must be ghetto 49yr old to post something like this.
This is scary as hell.
Marc

UK

#131 Dec 11, 2011
I date a pregnant woman and it's OK for me. At the stage of our 'maybe' relationship the child is irrelevant to me.
It is/was her decision and her life for now.

She told me IVF, if that's true or not doesn't really matter. The father seems to be not connected to her.

To answer the question: Of course, give it a chance! the child is totally uninfluenced by now and if it is really the girl, then you already got the family with it.
mee

United States

#132 Dec 14, 2011
Yes I could, with the hope that if it didn't work out someday that she would not keep me from visiting the child..cuz I would be there to help her every step of the way and just cuz i'm not the father doesn't mean I wouldn't still love the child
Apaphis

United States

#133 Dec 14, 2011
Nope.
Pan

Canterbury, UK

#134 Jan 4, 2012
Dame, its hard life for the poor woman who maybe needing some love and attention! We're all human and we all need that someties especially when you have so much emotion going on! Be nice to the yummy mummies to be guys!

Am not a man but I would if I was a Man!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#135 Jan 4, 2012
Pan wrote:
Dame, its hard life for the poor woman who maybe needing some love and attention! We're all human and we all need that someties especially when you have so much emotion going on! Be nice to the yummy mummies to be guys!

Am not a man but I would if I was a Man!
Nice try, implying that real men would and/or should date preggars. I do not see women loosening up for short men.
megan

Chicago, IL

#136 Jan 4, 2012
To all you men that say "what happened to the father" or this one I loved " why is she having the kid without a father" you all make me laugh. Most of the time the father walks away from the situation I'm 3 months pregnant and was only with the father a month before he got me pregnant 2 weeks after we found out I saw the real him and realized that just because I'm pregnant does not mean we need to be together he has now decided to move out of state and not take care of his child. So no you should not ask yourself " is she crazy" . And it get very lonely it would be nice to find someone but if all men think like you guys I have no chance of finding someone
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#137 Jan 5, 2012
...maybe.....as long as she wasn't carrying a kneegroid baby.......

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#138 Jan 5, 2012
megan wrote:
To all you men that say "what happened to the father" or this one I loved " why is she having the kid without a father" you all make me laugh. Most of the time the father walks away from the situation I'm 3 months pregnant and was only with the father a month before he got me pregnant 2 weeks after we found out I saw the real him and realized that just because I'm pregnant does not mean we need to be together he has now decided to move out of state and not take care of his child. So no you should not ask yourself " is she crazy" . And it get very lonely it would be nice to find someone but if all men think like you guys I have no chance of finding someone
I don't see why it's so funny to you. Seem to be good questions to me. Helps gage the individuals character by asking questions sooner or later.
When guys or girls don't ask certain questions that's when you should worry.

You don't even want to begin to hear the questions I would have concerning my daughter,niece,and nephew interested in someone with kids.

You will find someone. The quality of that someone will be the question.
Can't be selfish now. You have a child. Being lonely is the least of your worries.
There was a lonely period in my life when I was working on my career. No tv,hardly no social life, and little sleep. Nothing but work,classes,and study. And I will take this short time of loneliness any day over yours and would do it all again because my future was on track.
cass

United States

#139 Jan 29, 2012
And the same applies to the men
They share many similarities emotionally from desperation lonileness boredom
Reasons they want you
they Want someone around
Finantially because she is the only one
Lonely because she misses her exciting life can't really have fun because of new born
Lonely because she docent feel loved
If she is hanging around you it's because the baby dad ain't treating her right
Just realize that if u hook up with her it aint out of love
if she is couple months pregnant and u want kids dont expect any soon
If its Her first kid expect wearing a condom For a while ...if it's second Still ur Gina be wearing a condom
In a way she is using you baby dad ran out she is pregnant her life is on hold you are In the picture ... She can see the /future moving again that's less of a strougle
She is pregnant at the moment she is a wreck ( the baby is making her feel all kinda ways wait until baby is born and see what happens)
You think it gets Easyer or harder if the baby comes ...as the age goes up more Responsibilities comes
If the dad is out the picture
While you are taking care of the kid at the age of 8- 13 daddy is living your life fucking other women meeting new women drinking pienocpmata on a beach in Florida
Having a new child of his own
Are you ready to hear after punishing the kid that you helped raised ... "get the fuck out of my face you are not my father "
Ask your self she has 2 kids how many she want ... 3 ok...Now how many kid do you want 3 also that's good Now the big question how many Childress of your own blood to carry your generation on ...do you want 2 of another man and 1 of your own ....
If the dad is out the picture and it's just you and her and y'all WANa start a life everything is good but if the dad is in the picture forget it
If she is newly pregnant and the dad is around forget it she just using you for comfort just be friends with her and get back in her life when she ain't pregnant and see how that works I doubt it will be the same
Ask your self questions
What do you want From her
And at the moment is she giving it to you And do you Really want to be with her
Yea y'all know eachother y'all love eachother like each other whatever
but when the kid comes were do u think most of the love is Gina go to you or her
Two senarious
Y'all know each other y'all have sparks for each other
And she is pregnant by another man
She is a couple months ... Or weeks pregnant
Y'all spend time go out on dates
But she works is hardly around hardly calls and yall don't have sex or nothing but you like her and she likes you
It ain't Gona work
Chances are she talking to the baby dad making sure he Gina be along care of the kid
Spending as much time single flirting around because she knows when the baby come it ain't Gina be time to do other shit instead of having fin
But is more focus on getting a better education Or more money
And as for you and her ... Were is the time
A relationship like TFT ain't Gina work
Part 2
but if she has the kid already or is newly pregnant y'all have sparks for each other
And she around you dad out the picture y'all see each other everyday and you WANa create a life with her and she feels the same then things might have a better possibility of working
Basically I am just trying to say is it's a two way street if she pregnant and she putting as much time into you dad aint around and she has a couple of kids or 1 kid be with her if but if she ain't around when u want her / need her then fuck it ... That's a dead street to wanly
Find a woman get her pregnant date her marry her and be happy with your family u created
Dont be desperate and try and make something happen with her off the feeling that she like you
She is already used
The pussy probBly won't be as tight after the kid comes out
Beat it if you can if not find something else
Josh

United States

#140 Jul 11, 2012
So i have to say alot of you on this topic are very close minded.. Yes i agree if the baby daddy is around it probably wont work out. But im my case the girl i am dating right now is 4 months pregnant. The "sperm Donor" that got her pregnant was abusive to her and when he found out she was pregnant he tried pushing her down a set of stairs in her house. I care alot for this woman and she cares for me we used to date awhile before all of this happend. We have both agreed that we will be together and raise her son as my own as we will raise my own biological son that i have with a one night stand. I cant judge a woman because she is pregnant you have no idea what she has been through until you know her story and her history you really shouldnt even answer this question. It all depends on the man you want to be. We have also decided that even if we do not work out as we would like although im pretty sure it will. I will still be able to see her biological son she will not keep me from seeing him because just as i have fallen in love with her i have also fallen in love with that child. even though he isnt made of the same genes as me that doesnt make him any less of a son to me.
djkong74

Wellington, New Zealand

#141 Nov 23, 2012
Men plant their seeds and are able to piss off for whatever reason. While women are stuck at home with a bunch of unclaimed kids.Yet women then have it hard finding true love again. True Love is when you fall in love with someone unconditionally.Its a package deal. You can't change their past, or even yours. How many virgins are really out there? Hehehehe!!!!Its all about timing, you never know when your going to find Mr or Miss Right. You may fall in love with someone today, who was in a relationship 2 months ago and fell pregnant. What are you going to? Put it in her face that she fell pregnant before you even met her?- If you love her enough - You wouldn't judge, you would love her uncondionally, and maybe Marry her one day
djkong74

Wellington, New Zealand

#142 Nov 23, 2012
Bless you man!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#143 Nov 24, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
To assume an intimate relationship with a prego is possible, but I would say this endeavor should be approached with alot of precaution to say the least. Personally, I would not recommend it. Reasons should be obvious, but the inclination toward oneanother should be mutual.
As long as the man does not get raptured in trying to rescue her & as long as she isn't projecting martyrdom, they MIGHT just beat the odds.
Good thread...good response^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Servant of YAH 6,225
racism owed to penis envy..? 9 min Liz Patterson 65
Black Americans/Latinos/Caribbean/Britians and ... 16 min Be_Real_Fool 1
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 39 min Diva 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min Curious Me 24,619
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 1 hr African AE 250
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 1 hr Diva 55
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Loulou 120,926
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Truth 725
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr race card blacks ... 299
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr Yaya 136
•••

African-American People Search