Fellas,Could You Date A Pregnant Woman ?

Fellas,Could You Date A Pregnant Woman ?

Created by Esquinas on Mar 6, 2008

745 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Maybe

Are You Crazy?

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“So You Say”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

South Florida

#1 Mar 6, 2008
The real question is "Could You Date A Pregnant Woman That Was Impregnated By Another Man"?

Could you fall in love with her and possibly marry her?
shallow hal

Australia

#2 Mar 6, 2008
Esquinas wrote:
The real question is "Could You Date A Pregnant Woman That Was Impregnated By Another Man"?
in a short answer .. NO WAY

I'm not trying to be hostile or judgmental but there are atleast 20 decent reasons which support my point of view.

Since: Dec 06

Montgomery, AL

#3 Mar 6, 2008
Wow that would be a very difficult situation to get into. I would say that I would have to pass on that potential relationship. I would be open to a friendship and if you seriously find yourself in love with her then go for it but I would be very very careful.

“changing times”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 6, 2008
No way!What happen to the guy who impregnant her?Why having the baby if she doesn't want to be with the guy?But again,it dependes

I am not a man
Darth H8er

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 6, 2008
Not unless I was trying to win the "Simp of the year" award...and there is no logical reason why I would want to do that knowing what I know, so...I'm gonna have to pass on that ish.

Why are you even asking this?

“going no where fast”

Since: Feb 08

Somewhere, Georgia

#6 Mar 6, 2008
YES, I think I could. Maybe it was just a fling! Maybe her relationship ended. Maybe she's a widow! S**t happens all the time. I'm not perfect and I wouldn't expect my woman to be either. I've made many mistakes and will probably make some more. I've meet plenty of guys who date other women while they have one who is pregnant(ex. eddie murphy and countless others). Men don't have to bare the pregnancy. If men can date during pregnancy than so can women. Fair is Fair! Do what you feel is best though kid!
WarHammer Axe

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2008
Answer this question:
What's in it for me?

“My Great Grandmother”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 7, 2008
WarHammer Axe wrote:
Answer this question:
What's in it for me?
OMG

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 7, 2008
Ain't a damn thang wrong with pregnant bootie...I stress that the man take extreme caution not to dent the baby's head as he tears his lover's coochie up!!

“So You Say”

Level 1

South Florida

#11 Mar 7, 2008
Just curious.
Darth H8er wrote:
Not unless I was trying to win the "Simp of the year" award...and there is no logical reason why I would want to do that knowing what I know, so...I'm gonna have to pass on that ish.
Why are you even asking this?

“So You Say”

Level 1

South Florida

#12 Mar 7, 2008
Nice Post
rashawn05 wrote:
YES, I think I could. Maybe it was just a fling! Maybe her relationship ended. Maybe she's a widow! S**t happens all the time. I'm not perfect and I wouldn't expect my woman to be either. I've made many mistakes and will probably make some more. I've meet plenty of guys who date other women while they have one who is pregnant(ex. eddie murphy and countless others). Men don't have to bare the pregnancy. If men can date during pregnancy than so can women. Fair is Fair! Do what you feel is best though kid!

“So You Say”

Level 1

South Florida

#13 Mar 7, 2008
Only you! lol
N2blaque wrote:
Ain't a damn thang wrong with pregnant bootie...I stress that the man take extreme caution not to dent the baby's head as he tears his lover's coochie up!!

“changing times”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2008
rashawn05 wrote:
Agree!

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#15 Mar 7, 2008
N2blaque wrote:
LOL,
shallow hal

Australia

#16 Mar 7, 2008
rashawn05 wrote:
anyone can talk the talk.

But will you walk the walk? No you wouldn't

Since: Dec 06

Arlington, VA

#17 Mar 7, 2008
rashawn05 wrote:
Yeah that's a nice thought but in reality you are about to become a father. The poster said would you seriously date her and maybe marry her not would you be willing to hangout with her and maybe take her to dinner and a movie. Most people will not even take the time to pick up a piece of trash from the floor if they did not drop it. I find it hard to believe that many would father a child which they did not create so early in the process. I am a super nice guy and I would probably not consider it. I dated a girl once who had a child by another man and it was the hardest thing I have had to deal with in a relationship.

“My life my Jesus”

Since: Nov 07

Highland

#18 Mar 7, 2008
Esquinas wrote:
If I was a man I wouldn't do it. I mean what happen to baby daddy...There are to many things that can messed up behind dating a pregnant woman

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#19 Mar 7, 2008
The lovely One wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a man I wouldn't do it. I mean what happen to baby daddy...There are to many things that can messed up behind dating a pregnant woman
I am along those lines...

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#20 Mar 7, 2008
If I was a man I wouldnt. If a women is pregnant without the father around, she should be concentrating on getting herself together for her baby, not jumping into another situation. My cousin did it though.......
someone

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 7, 2008
I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 1 min Ms Mack 234
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,496,722
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Ben 909
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min whattearmedownfool 7,628
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 18 min Africa 116
Aren't Black people inferior? 22 min Africa 23
News Being conservative is not being racist 22 min huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web