Do Black Men likes Asian women? Be Ho...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1186 Jul 15, 2014
Tiger wrote:
Some guy said ' black men like all women' but not everyone e like black men or black women. Did you know that some people will do everything to avoid you? Also millions of people do not find blacks atte active at all and will never ever touch them.
Well, not everyone likes you either....so I guess it's a wash.
Primm

Gary, IN

#1187 Jul 15, 2014
Tiger wrote:
Some guy said ' black men like all women' but not everyone e like black men or black women. Did you know that some people will do everything to avoid you? Also millions of people do not find blacks atte active at all and will never ever touch them.
I have news for you buddy, not all women white, black, Asian, or Hispanic likes white guys. Many have told me they are full of themselves. And have no right to be. The world revolves around them, highly unlikely. Most of the hell that people have caught in the past and present were called by white men. White men have stolen entire countries, religion, and people. And many say they are pale as hell, and has not attractive.
Exotic Asian

Tallahassee, FL

#1188 Jul 22, 2014
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Native American and I only date Asian and Native women.You do sound young and naive though...
Be wise and stay away from black men reason being black men carry HIV at 15 times(CDC) the rate of other races and high promiscuity plays a great part in this.
Black men are known to be players so chances are you'll be looked upon as just an easy piece of azz as bragging rights to other brothas...
Dont let the Media and warped Liberal thinking stand in the way of solid sound reasoning..
Youre Asian,now "ACT" like one!
Why are you so stupid?
Weak mind people like you need to stop stereotyping. Sound to me you're a follow of the norm. Which is a pity #EnoughSaid
Exotic Asian

Tallahassee, FL

#1189 Jul 22, 2014
AsianGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, wow, so many pages since I been gone for like 4-5 days, lolz!!
Sorry, I been so busy working and school, I just have no time to check this.
BTW, I am from Hong Kong, so I guess I'm Chinese.
It so sad, that I'm going to summer school at my University and in my major.... There just no black guys, they all white guys. Eww!!! It so hard for me to meet black guys at my school, the school I go to mostly are Asian and White.
Back to the topic: I see there alot of people say Asian have no curves. Which is true, since there are many Asian who are skinny. But it not all the case, look at Gong Li. She actually got big breast and ass, and alot of meat on her.
I got mistake a lot for Fillipino, dunno why. I guess because I am not white and pale like other Chinese girls. And I am so not skinny, I wear bra size 38B so I don't understand how people said Asian have no curves, Lolz!!
And thank you for everyone inputs. Yes, true, there are many black guys out there who are just players and plain out bad. But hey, those guys don't represent all black men, I still believe there are a lot good black men out there. It just come down to your luck, how lucky you are to actually find a true good man; but they still definately exist!!!
Asian girl, What is your measurements? How tall are you & how much you weigh?

Here is my measurements: 36-32-46

All Bastard stupid males go kill yoself.
Exotic Asian

Tallahassee, FL

#1190 Jul 22, 2014
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no ass or titties and they are ugly
thats my opinion
stay mad, coon
Oh really? Then explain why most Black guys try to get with me? Ok, shut-up... I got a lot of people telling me I'm thick hoe. Measurements: 36-32-46

I hope girls turn yo F*** Up A*** down #IAin'tMad #HateAllYouWant
Primm

Gary, IN

#1191 Jul 22, 2014
Tiger wrote:
Why are black people upset when people decide that they only like people from their own ethnicity?? Lots of people from all backgrounds only want to be with people fr their own!!! DEAL WITH IT ALL OTHER RACES! Mixing races is gross!
First of all, read the title. Has nothing to do with others not liking black men. That's coming strictly from you. Question, I don't like races, are you upset? And as far as others not liking black man, just look at this country it's changing in a very big way. So put your seatbelt on, and just enjoy the ride
Primm

Gary, IN

#1192 Jul 22, 2014
Exotic Asian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so stupid?
Weak mind people like you need to stop stereotyping. Sound to me you're a follow of the norm. Which is a pity #EnoughSaid
They are beyond stupid, people that spout off statistics and numbers, with no basis other than their own stupidity. Are truly were not worth listening to. And one thing I've never understood, the white man stole this land from the Native Americans, put them on reservation, I'm not going to go into what they did to the women and children. And yet all want to miraculously claim some part heritage. They also want to bring up things they say again with no basis what we are guilty of. Exactly who was it that came and stole this country away, who was it to went other countries and stole people away, and put them into slavery. Stole their heritage stole their language, and exactly what did they do to the Jewish community? Burned over 2000 people at the stake claiming they were witches?my god the list just goes on and on and on, but they want to point fingers. Such ass holes
Primm

Gary, IN

#1193 Jul 22, 2014
Exotic Asian

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#1194 Jul 22, 2014
Primm wrote:
Exotic Asian
I hope you find what you're looking for.
Green card?
FlowMoney

Calgary, Canada

#1195 Jul 22, 2014
Exotic Asian wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian girl, What is your measurements? How tall are you & how much you weigh?
Here is my measurements: 36-32-46
All Bastard stupid males go kill yoself.
Oh snap! Girl on girl <3
Primm

Gary, IN

#1196 Aug 18, 2014
ediko wrote:
Smart asain women dont want anything to do with coons they will leave you as soon as you have their half coon then no one will want you and they disrespect you


And of course, white men don't do that. And if you believe that I'll sell you Staten Island
Primm

Gary, IN

#1197 Aug 18, 2014
ediko wrote:
Smart asain women dont want anything to do with coons they will leave you as soon as you have their half coon then no one will want you and they disrespect you
And of course white man to do anything like that, and if you believe that I can give you a good deal on Staten Island
Primm

Gary, IN

#1198 Aug 18, 2014
Tiger wrote:
Why are black people upset when people decide that they only like people from their own ethnicity?? Lots of people from all backgrounds only want to be with people fr their own!!! DEAL WITH IT ALL OTHER RACES! Mixing races is gross!
Get real, a black man don't hate when people want their own race. They just hate asinine statements like you just made
Primm

Gary, IN

#1199 Aug 18, 2014
Exotic Asian wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian girl, What is your measurements? How tall are you & how much you weigh?
Here is my measurements: 36-32-46
All Bastard stupid males go kill yoself.
Asian girl, I'm glad you've come to that belief. But honestly, most of that has come from the media. Have you ever seen the documentary, on prison? And for some reason you see nothing but black people. Which is odd because there are more white people imprisoned in blacks. Also TV show like cops, and bait car. You see practically nothing but black people. But if you go in a neighborhood that is predominantly black, chances are you're going to catch a black guy. They never do these TV shows in white neighborhood.
fumiko

United States

#1200 Aug 22, 2014
Blackmen are just nasty only want some are no love some whitemen are like this but most whitemen will wait for you to say ok blackmen think you owe them your body
Primm

Gary, IN

#1201 Aug 22, 2014
fumiko wrote:
Blackmen are just nasty only want some are no love some whitemen are like this but most whitemen will wait for you to say ok blackmen think you owe them your body
Glad to know we have an expert here. Just how many years have you had Black studies
PUREnotARTIFICIA L

San Antonio, TX

#1202 Aug 22, 2014
Kennyinbmore wrote:
black men love Asian women. The problem is most Asian women either date an Asian man or a white man. At least in my city anyway
Correct, most of them do. Also, real black men don't need to run and beg for acceptance from some lost Asian woman. They have plenty to choice from in their own group.

Stop trying to steer black men away from their natural women. This is almost like an attack on African American women. Think about the insensitivity of this stupid thread...
Ihearya

University, MS

#1203 Aug 22, 2014
fumiko wrote:
Blackmen are just nasty only want some are no love some whitemen are like this but most whitemen will wait for you to say ok blackmen think you owe them your body

Don't judge one race by few people, it will cause you to hate. What I've come to realize is the ones u worship can be the ones who hurt you. Think about that!
Primm

Gary, IN

#1204 Sep 6, 2014
fumiko wrote:
Blackmen are just nasty only want some are no love some whitemen are like this but most whitemen will wait for you to say ok blackmen think you owe them your body
Another asinine statement. Checked the records and find out how many white prison versus black prisoners, or in prison for rape. You know that when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, Japanese-Americans were put in internment camps. But later were paid reparations. Germany pay restoration to the Jewish community, for their atrocities. What has ever been paid to the African-American, I continue absolutely nothing. The Japanese that were in those camps, were in those camps were few years. Sorrowfully the Jewish community, were killed, and tortured, for several years. The African-American, was enslaved for over 400 years, and in segregation for 50.
seko

United States

#1205 Oct 19, 2014
Primm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news for you buddy, not all women white, black, Asian, or Hispanic likes white guys. Many have told me they are full of themselves. And have no right to be. The world revolves around them, highly unlikely. Most of the hell that people have caught in the past and present were called by white men. White men have stolen entire countries, religion, and people. And many say they are pale as hell, and has not attractive.
We like white men more than we like blackmen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG , The Flinstones Landed on the Moon ???????... 6 min Trump 126
year 2096................................... 9 min AAM2000 219
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 9 min proudwisechimp 89
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 12 min dcool 178
no blacks allowed in this thread 14 min AAM2000 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min But But But 1,458,017
green party drops pa recount efforts 22 min AAM2000 11
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 154
Fidel Castro dies at 90 3 hr Marcus Washington 133
More from around the web